Ninjas (Naruto Fanfic)

Bởi AngelicDemons9700

Ayame has been put on team seven when she becomes a Genin. She has the Ten Tails inside of her and knows many... Xem Thêm

Chapter 1: Survival Test
Chapter 2: A Real Mission
Chapter 3: Chunin Exams?
Chapter 4: The Ten Rookies
Chapter 5: The Chunin Exams Part 1
Chapter 6: The Second Part of the Chunin Exams Part 1
Chapter 7: The Second Part of the Chunin Exams Part 2
Chapter 8: The Second Part of the Chunin Exams Part 3
Chapter 9: The Sound Ninja Attack
Chapter 10: The End of the Second Exam
Chapter 11: Preliminaries... Jiraiya is back!
Chapter 12: Training with Pervy Sage!
Chapter 14: The End of the Chunin Exams!
Chapter 15: The Battle with Gaara!
Chapter 16: Road Trip with Pervy Sage!
Chapter 17: Learning the Rasengan!
Chapter 18: The Fifth Hokage's arrival and Sasuke's Retrieval!
Chapter 19: Orochimaru's hideout!
Chapter 20: Prison Break!
Chapter 21: Taking out Raiga!
Chapter 22: Sea Monsters!
Chapter 23: Returning the Favor! Naruto and Ayame's Departure!

Chapter 13: Three Demons!

917 27 0
Bởi AngelicDemons9700

I awoke in a hospital room and I looked around. The events from the day before flashed through my mind and I fist pumped the air. I won! Wait, I got drained of my chakra while doing it. I groaned.

" Look who's awake." I jumped at the sound of Kakashi's voice.

" Hey Kakashi," I rubbed the back of my neck sheepishly, " How'd you know I was here?" 

" Naruto told me that you would probably be in the hospital because of some of the training you two did." Kakashi answered and I smiled at him sheepishly.

" Well, I need to get back to that training." I said about to stand up.

" Actually, the medical ninja said that you need to rest." Kakashi said reading his book.

" I feel perfectly fine." I said standing up. That was a lie. I actually feel slightly dizzy.

" I thought you might say that," He said and crossed the room. He poked my forehead and I fell back onto my bed, " What was that about feeling fine?" I glared at him.

" I need to get back to training." I whined crossing my arms staring up at the ceiling seeing as I was still laying down from being pushed back.

" First rest and then train." He said and then poofed out. I let out a sigh of frustration. Memories of Sasuke getting bit and all of my comrades getting hurt flashed through my head. I grabbed my clothes and changed. I jumped out the window and took off to where we trained yesterday. I ended up running into Shikamaru and falling on my butt. I looked up and seen Asuma and Choji were with him.

" Hey Asuma!" I exclaimed smiling up at him. Shikamaru reached a hand out to help me up and I gladly accepted. 

" Where are you in a rush to?" Asuma questioned.

" I have to train and become stronger. I can't let my teammates get hurt anymore." I said with a big grin on my face.

" I thought you were supposed to be in the hospital because of your training?" Shikamaru questioned and I looked at him sheepishly.

" Well, ya see, I uh ummm... I jumped out the window." I said rubbing the back of my head nervously. 

" Well, seeing as how you trained so hard, how bout you come eat BBQ with us." Asuma said and I thought it over.

" Yea, that'd be great." I answered smiling. I followed them to the restaurant and I got stuck sitting by Choji. He chowed down. I ate some food and then I heard Ino's voice.

" What are you guys doing?" Ino questioned.

" Ino?" Shikamaru asked a little surprised.

" Shikamaru shouldn't you be training for the final exam instead of sitting around pigging out?" Ino questioned.

" Yea you too Ayame." Sakura said.

" I have been training. I just ended up training too hard and ended up in the hospital." I said sheepishly.

" I have been training. Every day all day. Asuma has got me working like a dog." Shikamaru said, bored. Asuma laughed.

" And it's not only Shikamaru. Choji has joined us for training as well." Asuma said with a grin on his face.

" What?" Ino asked sort of shocked, " So you're going for it after all, huh?" Choji nodded with a big smile on his face grabbing another piece of meat.

" Yea, and in return I get all of the barbecue I can eat." Choji said with his mouth full and I sweat dropped.

" Well that would explain it." Ino said as Shikamaru put his hands behind his head.

" Oh man! I wish I'd never signed up for this stupid final exam." Shikamaru complained and I rolled my eyes.

" I don't want to hear it. There are plenty of people who would give their right arm to be apart of it." Asuma said getting onto Shikamaru.

" Yea, your sensei's right!" Sakura exclaimed.

" Uncle Asuma's got a point." I said nonchalantly. 

" And besides, from everything I've heard, Gai's and Kurenai's teams are training their butts off." Asuma said Oh so you leave my team out!

" Yea, well what about it?" Shikamaru asked mockingly.

" After coming this far you don't want them to make you look bad, do you?" Asuma questioned and I smirked. Well played uncle. Well played. 

" Aw man, this is such a drag." Shikamaru said and I jumped out of my seat.

" You're a drag!" I exclaimed pointing at him and sticking my tongue out at him. 

*Time Skip* 

I finally made it to where the Pervy Sage and Naruto were at. They were bickering about the tadpole being bigger this time and I sweat dropped.

" I'm back." I said annoyed.

" You're supposed to be in the hospital!" The Pervy Sage exclaimed.

" I'm fine. I need to train to become stronger." I said.

" You need to be recovered to train!" He yelled.

" I m recovered and I only plan on watching for today!" I yelled right back and he sighed in defeat. I watched as Naruto tried and tried and tried. Finally sunset was here. I stood up told the boys that I'd see them tomorrow and started to walk off. To at least train a little bit, I ran all the way to Ichiraku's ramen. I ate and then decided to go home and get some sleep. I hope Lee is alright, I heard his injuries are severe and he might not be able to be a ninja. I changed into my pajamas and fell asleep.

* Time skip *

I watched as Naruto kept working on the summoning jutsu. I looked to my side and seen Jiraiya ogling over girls. Perv, I thought to myself shaking my head. Naruto yelled at Pervy Sage and then passed out. The Pervy Sage grabbed a bucket and filled it with water. He poured it over Naruto's head and I giggled. We've been training for three weeks? Time goes by fast.

" You need to put your life at risk!" The Pervy Sage said snapping me out of my thoughts.

" My life?" Naruto questioned.

" That's right, it's no joke. Even so are you willing to do it?" Pervy sage questioned seriously.

" Of course! I always risk my life! There's no point in anything if you don't go all the way." Naruto determinedly said.

" I see. Alright follow me." Pervy sage said standing up. I followed them. 

We ended up going to the hot springs. I went to the girls as Jiraiya and Naruto went into the boys spring. I stayed in for a few and then got out. I went into the locker room and changed back into my clothes. I waited until finally we left.

" hey, Pervy Sage?" Naruto said with his hands behind his head.

" I'm the Toad Sage." Jiraiya corrected.

" Yea, whatever you are. What does taking a bath have to do with the summoning jutsu anyways?" Naruto questioned. Pervy Sage ignored the questioned causing Naruto to get irritated.

" Hey, Naruto. Tell me, is there something you like to eat?" Pervy Sage asked. 

Guess where we are now! If you guessed Ichiraku's you are correct! We sat down eating ramen. Naruto scarfed down his food.

" Now I'mm gonna eat!" Naruto exclaimed scarfing more down.

" Good, now eat up it may be your last meal." Pervy Sage said and I eyed him suspiciously. He fake coughed, " Eat like there's no tomorrow!" He yelled and I shrugged it off. We finished eating and I used a substitution jutsu and left them with the bill. I waited outside. I followed the Pervy Sage as we seen Naruto walking. Pervy Sage left Naruto with the bill. I zoned them out an followed them. 

* Time Skip * 

Pervy Sage is making Naruto do things as if he's about to die!! Naruto passed out and Pervy Sage picked him up and started to carry him as I followed. When we reached our destination, Pervy Sage tossed Naruto onto the ground. Naruto got on his hands and knees and looked around. I was taken out of my thoughts.

" Your training ends right here." Pervy Sage said.

" But I haven't done anything yet!" Naruto yelled outraged. Why? I questioned myself.

" Naruto! Starting now you must stare death in the face." He said. Jiraiya explained to Naruto what he needed to do when staring death in the face, " If you don't wish to die, do something about it. Now." Pervy Sage poked Naruto's forehead and sent him flying through the bushes and into a deep hole thing that had a waterfall going down it.(I don't really know what he fell into.) My eyes widened and I was about to rush forward, but Jiraiya stopped me and motioned for me to watch. I closed my eyes and concentrated on looking into Naruto;s subconscious. Katsumi helped me out. It was as if I could walk in his subconscious. There was water on the floor. I followed the talking and came to a room with a big cell in it. The Nine Tails face flashed in the cell causing me to jump and interrupt my concentration. I opened my eyes and watched as Naruto kept falling. I sensed the Nine Tails chakra and tried to look deeper. I heard a loud thump and then Gamabunta's voice. 

" Good luck with him." I mumbled.

" You little snot! Just whose head do you think you're dancing around on anyways!" I heard the chief toad's voice boom. Gamabunta yelled at Naruto some more and I sweat dropped, " Hey Jiraiya, Ayame! Where are you!" Jiraiya and I hid behind a tree.

" Well this doesn't look good." Jiraiya commented.

" Ya think? I just recently did my summoning jutsu! Did you expect him to be happy when he has to go through all of that jumping again!" I exclaimed.

" Even I'm not able to handle Gamabunta. He's a handful."

" Jiraiya! Ayame! Show yourselves!" He shouted.

" It would be a pain in the neck if he found me out so I better high-" I cut him off.

" I'm up here chief!" I shouted down. I heard chief toad let out a laugh. Naruto probably said that Jiraiya and me didn't summon him. I heard movement from where Naruto is.

" Move Ayame! I'm coming up!" I ran out of the way to make sure I didn't get hit. The wind from his land threw me back a little bit. I was beside Naruto in a second. 

" If you could fall off my back that easily there is no way I would ever accept you as my master. Did you summon me here Ayame?" Chief Toad asked.

" Actually no that was Naruto." I said and Gamabunta laughed. Naruto raan and jumped onto Gamabunta's back as Gamabunta turned away. I followed after him.

" If staying on your back means you'll respect me then I will stay on your back the rest of the day!" Naruto exclaimed sitting down with his arms crossed.

" This again?" Gamabunta questioned.

" Hey, I'm gonna be going. I don't wanna go through this again." I said and used my transportation jutsu to get away as fast as possible. I ended up beside Pervy Sage, " That was mean of you to leave him with Gamabunta like that." 

" I left you with him." He replied. I let out a frustrated sigh and left to go train. I walked through the village when I seen Shikamaru, Asuma, and Choji walk into the barbecue place. I looked up feeling as if I was being watched. In the window I seen Kankuro. I used my transportation jutsu and was on top of the building where I marked it a while back.

" There's no way I would lose to a guy at that level." I heard Temari say. I dropped down onto the railing where Kankuro was looking out.

" Ya know, stalking Shikamaru and them is kind of creepy. Shikamaru's a pretty good fighter too." I said causing them to jump. 

" Where the hell did you come from?" Temari asked and I smirked.

" Oh, nowhere." I did a hand sign and was about to use my dad's transportation jutsu, but someone grabbed my hand. I looked up and seen it was Kankuro. 

" Were you eavesdropping?" He questioned.

" Nah, I just decided to drop in. You look surprised," I said poking Kankuro's forehead, " I thought you'd like a cute girl dropping in." I remembered the first day he met me he called me cute. 

" N-no I-I mean that uh-" I cut him off with a small giggle. I then smirked and used my transportation jutsu and was gone from their sight, " Where'd she go?" I heard Kankuro ask as I took off from the top of the building. 

When the sun started to set I went to the hospital to wait for Naruto. When the sun fully set, the ground shook as Gamabunta landed. He put Naruto on the ground. 

" Did he do it?" I asked.

" Just like you did." He answered poofing away. I smiled and shook my head as I picked Naruto up. I took him into the hospital so he could get checked up on.

* The next day * 

Shikamaru and I sat in the hospital playing shogi while Naruto was passed out. We were nearly tied.

" Man, is he ever going to wake up?" Shikamaru questioned.

" He should, but what he went through is the same thing I went through. Apparently I was out for a couple of days." I said nonchalantly making my move. He moved and again and I made one last move, " I win!" I exclaimed and Shikamaru's eyes widened.

" How?" He questioned.

" Well, when I made a move three turns ago I set up a trap. I knew what you would move so as you weren't paying attention to the piece near your king I moved two more times and then I move this piece and got your king." I explained. He groaned.

" I can't believe I was just outsmarted by a girl," The hourglass's green sand stopped moving, " The sand stopped. What's up with that? What a drag." Naruto groaned and his eyes fluttered open.

" So, you decided to wake up huh?" Shikamaru and I asked in unison.

" Where am I? What is this?" Naruto asked looking around.

" The hospital," Shikamaru answered, " They said you've been out cold like this for three days straight." 

" Three days?" Naruto asked groggily.

" Yup." I said smiling.

" Three days straight!" He exclaimed standing up quickly. Shikamaru looked up at him a little panicked and I giggled.

" Uh, yea more or less." Shikamaru said.

" Shikamaru, when does the final competition begin?" He asked hurriedly.

" Uhh, tomorrow." He answered. Naruto started freaking out and I tackled him onto the bed and pinned him down.

" Calm down!" I exclaimed. 

" I can't be lying around at a time-" I cut him off.

" Knock it off!" I screamed, " I haven't been training either so you don't have to freak out!" He stopped squirming. Shikamaru stared at us a little confused. I jumped off of Naruto and back to standing next to Shikamaru.

" Where's Pervy Sage?" Naruto questioned.

" How the hell am I supposed to know." I said sitting down. Naruto started to freak out again trying to find his clothes and then he sat back.

" Is something wrong?" Shikamaru asked. Naruto turned around and anime tears were streaming down his face.

" Yea, I'm really starving." I sweat dropped.

" Is that all? Man, quit scaring me like that," Shikamaru calmly said, " Oh, look at this," Shikamaru bent over and grabbed something and put it on the bed. It was a fruit basket, " I went to all the trouble to getting this stuff for Choji and then the doctors told me he couldn't have it. Such a drag, but at least we can eat it." I slung my arm around Shikamaru's shoulders.

" Awh! You actually did something nice without complaining." I teased poking his cheek.

" Choji? You mean he's here in the hospital too?" Naruto questioned and I looked up and grinned.

" Nothing to worry about. All he's got is a bad case of indigestion. He ate one short rib too many." I giggled as Naruto laughed. I sat down in my chair and put my feet on Naruto's bed.

" I should have figured. That's just like him." Naruto said after he stopped laughing. Shikamaru tossed Naruto an apple. Naruto was about to take a bite, but then froze. He started to giggle and I eyed him suspiciously.

" What?" Shikamaru and I asked.

" Lets eat it in front of Choji, it'll drive him crazy." Naruto said and an evil grin found its way onto my face. We started walking to Choji's room, but decided to stop by Lee's.

Something didn't feel right. When we reached Lee's room, sand was covering Lee's body and Gaara was standing above him. Shikamaru used Shadow possession to stop Gaara. Naruto punched Gaara and Shikamaru flinched back.

" What the heck do you think you're doing in here you rat?" Naruto asked outraged. Shikamaru rubbed his cheek.

" Hey man, go easy! I'm using my Shadow Possession Jutsu so when you're bashing him you're bashing me too! You got it?" Shikamaru asked.

" Oh, sorry Shikamaru." Naruto said. Sand fell from Gaara's face and he looked us all over. His eyes weren't emotionless when his eyes landed on me. Why does he show emotion when he sees me? He doesn't even know me!, " Out with it! What are you trying to pull?" We all had a stare down, but Gaara avoided looking at me, " Well? Are you gonna tell us what you were going to do?" 

" I was going to kill him." Gaara answered his voice void of an emotion.

" What?" I asked wide-eyed. Gaara's eyes flickered to me. Loneliness could be seen in his eyes.

" You already beat him once in the competition. What's your problem? Isn't that enough for you? Do you have some kind of personal grudge against him or something?" Shikamaru was throwing a lot of questions at him.

" I have nothing against him. It's nothing that complicated, I simply just want to kill him that's all." He replied and I was now in a fighting stance.

" You know what? You're sick in the head! You're crazy!" Naruto exclaimed and I nodded in agreement.

" Yea, you think we're gonna stand by and let you do whatever you want, you sick selfish psycho!" Shikamaru exclaimed.

" If you don't stay out of my way I'll have to kill you three as well." 

" Oh really? Well lets just see you try it!" Naruto exclaimed.

" Woah kid, take it easy!" Shikamaru thought for a second, " Yea yea, we watched your last match against Lee. We know you're tough, but you know Naruto, Ayame, and I have a few little tricks up our sleeves as well. We were holding back during the competition. There are things you haven't seen yet," I was holding back, but I don't think you two were! I mentally yelled, " On top of that, hey it's three against one so don't be a fool okay? Just take my advice and go, quietly."

" I'll say it once more. If you get in my way I'll kill you."

" And I'll say it again lets see you try it!" Naruto yelled pointing at him.

" Back off will ya. We don't wanna go there!" Shikamaru exclaimed holding his hand out as if to stop Naruto, " This guy fights like he's mad, like he's a demon or something!"

" He can act like a demon if he wants to, but you know what? I've got the real thing inside of me." Naruto said.

" Naruto, Shikamaru, you guys don't get it. He has a demon inside of him too. I've got one inside of me that told me." I said standing in front of Shikamaru and Naruto protectively.

" A demon huh? My demon is as real as yours is. From my birth, my upringing is not what most people would consider a happy one. To ensure that I became the strongest of all shinobi, my father casts his Ninjutsu on me infusing my unborn self with a sand spirit. I destroyed the life of a woman who gave birth to me. I was born a monster." Gaara said.

" He's Shukaku the one tail," I said and Naruto and Shikamaru's eyes widened, " Naruto is the Nine Tails and I'm the Ten Tails."

" Gee, what a swell guy your dad must have been. He really must have loved you a lot." Shikamaru sarcastically said.

" You speak of love. Don't measure me by your standards. Love. Family. The only emotional ties I have to my family are the ones I'd like to wrap around their necks. They're only ties of hate. Given life by the death of my mother, I was brought into being nurtured as the salvation of the village. I was the Kazekage child. My father taught me the inner most secrets of the shinobi. He pampered and protected me and left me to myself. For a time I thought that was love, and that was when everything started." Gaara said and I'm pretty sure that by now my expression was that of horror.

" When what started?" Shikamaru asked.

" What was it?" I asked.

" Are you gonna tell us or not?" Naruto questioned, " So go on. What started? What was it?" His face turned up into an evil smile and the look in his eyes was that of a mad mans. 

" In the six years that I've became six years old, my father tried to destroy me more times than I can count." My eyes widened and Shikamaru and Naruto had horror and terror was written all over their faces and they let out gasps. Shikamaru covered it up with a serious expression.

" Ha, you just finished with how your father just pampered and protected you so which is it?" Shikamaru questioned.

" Those who get to be too strong are out to become feared. The jutsu that gave me birth unbalanced something in my mind..." He continued on. By the end of it Shikamaru and Naruto were wide-eyed and Shikamaru's expression showed terror while Naruto's showed that of understanding and terror. Naruto took a step back.

" Hey, where you going? What's wrong?" Shikamaru asked Naruto and I looked back. The sand around Gaara picked up. Naruto froze in fear and I pushed them away as the sand went to hit them. I slid back and activated my chakra mode. 

" Alright that's enough," I heard Gai's voice and undid my chakra mode not realizing that when the sand hit me it got me in the stomach, " Save it till tomorrow. That's when the final competition begins. You're just wasting it today. Is that what you want?" Gaara clutched his head as if in pain. The sand on Lee retracted and I fell to the floor clutching my stomach. I pulled my hand back and seen blood. I activated my chakra mode and it started to heal me as Gaara started to walk out.

" All the same, I will kill you. Just you wait. I'll kill you all." Gaara said and walked out. 

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

193K 5.3K 18
(Highest Ranking: #4 in anbu) *Edited summary* Uzumaki Naruto is an enigma, he is quiet, orders random people around expecting them to follow those o...
181K 6.2K 36
"But don't ever, and I mean never, hurt my friends and family. I will become the monster you all think I am, ya know." Unexpected thing happen. Her b...
268 9 26
Book 1. Kyo is the fourth member of Team Gai. She has had to adapt to new things her whole life will she withstand this? Kyo had adopted Taijutsu as...
238K 5.9K 70
"Team 7, Uzumaki Naruto, Uchiha Sasuke and Hyuuga Hinata." "I-I will be with Naruto-kun?!" Have you ever wondered what it would be like if Hinata b...