Indifference ; Zadison

De BELARKES

❝Your worst battle is between what you know and what you feel.❞ Mais

D I S C L A I M E R
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 12

CHAPTER 11

379 18 15
De BELARKES

A/N; Weird kinks and abuse are portrayed in this chapter so proceed with caution.

Also; offensive terms are briefly used so be cautious for that as well.

It had been about a month since Kyle had been released from the hospital, and since his beating was so severe, his parents forced him to leave the university for the rest of the semester to ensure his safety. The two girls were upset he had to leave, but they cared about his safety and wouldn't want him to be a victim again.

"Are you ready for tonight babe?" Madison said from across the table, sucking on her straw as she peered at her girlfriend up through her lashes. The plan the trio had concocted was happening tonight, and the brunette couldn't deny how nervous she felt. The plan was quite simple, make Lucas think that she wanted him and then when she had his wrapped around her pinky finger, she would compel him into doing something self destructive, thus ending his reign of terror against nearly every member of the university. She sipped her Coke as she pondered over how she could respond, so she just nodded briskly and looked around the small cafe, making sure no one was eavesdropping on their conversation.

"I'm kinda nervous, what if compelling him fails? Then our plan would have been for nothing." Zoe said, worry seeping through her quiet tone. The smaller girl reached across the table to rest her hand on hers, as a sign of reassurement.

"Look, I've been practicing this for a while now, and I've gotten a lot of guidance from a lot of good people, it's going to work." She said matter of factly, referring to her extensive practice of witchcraft, which hadn't even been something the taller girl knew about until a week after their male best friend had been discharged from the hospital. She had faith in the blonde, but not in herself, and that's why she was so afraid of failure. She had never done something so vindictive before in her life, and she shook her head at the probing thoughts that began to fill her head. She definitely went through a personality change, but she thought it was for the better, and she hoped that her family would think the same when she saw them again.

"We gotta get back to the room, there's a surprise waiting there for you." She said, rising to her feet and throwing her empty cup into the trash. She waited on the taller girl and they walked back to the dorm hand in hand, speaking quietly among themselves. Once they got back to their room, Zoe's jaw dropped to the floor. There was Kyle, lounging on the unoccupied bed with a smile on his face.

"Oh my god, how are you here right now?" She asked breathlessly as he pulled her into a tight hug, chiding her gently for her tenseness.

"I had to sneak away, make sure my girls weren't going to totally bomb the plan." He snorted, pinching her chin lightly between his fingers before turning to the blonde, pressing a kiss to her cheek and asking her something she was unable to hear, despite being as close to the pair as she was.

"It hurts that you have so little faith in us." She said, feigning a hurt expression as she threw a hand over her heart. He just replied by giving her a mini shrug, and once the casualties were done, they crammed onto the double bed the girls shared, discussing the plan in more detail.

"Okay so for your safety, you won't be there tonight. But Maddie has an alternative plan that involves you that we hopefully won't have to use. You'll be there through an earpierce though, communicating shit to me. I still don't have faith in myself but I'll just have to get over it for tonight. I have nothing that screams sexy though, so I'll need some help with that." The two friends shared a smirk and looked back at the brunette, who was looking at them with a confused expression on her face.

"Don't worry baby, leave the rest to us."

Zoe and Madison were standing side by side near the alcohol table, trying to spot their target over all of the people crowded around them like sardines. For the 100th time it felt like, the brunette tugged down the bottom of her dress to cover her thighs. She knew she had to dress provocatively for this quest, but she didn't think she would practically wearing scraps of material. Kyle had picked out the dress while the blonde did her hair and makeup to near perfection, and she didn't dare admit it to either of them, but she thought she looked nice, well put together so to speak.

"Hey, relax. It's all going to be fine." The smaller girl reassured her quietly, her hand lingering near her wrist. She gave her a forced smile and took a drink of water from the cup she had in her hands, to ease her mind and make her less tense.

"I see him, stay here." She said before darting through the crowd in pursuit of the male in question, who looked completely oblivious to what was about to happen to him. From where she was standing, she saw her roommate sensually touch his bicep and lean as close to him as she could get, no doubt buttering him up before she worked her magic on him. Their heads turned to where she was standing and she threw up her hand in a small awkward wave, which disoriented him for a moment.

"Hey you." The blonde said as she skipped back over to where she was standing, with Lucas in tow, his eyes glued firmly to her chest as he gave her a lustful glance when he thought Madison wasn't looking.

"Uh hey, hi Lucas. What's up with you guys?" She felt sweat begin to bead on her brow but she stood her ground, wiping her palm on her dress and giving a hopefully convincing smile to the pair.

"Nothing, I was actually hoping you would show up tonight. I had something I wanted to show you." He said suggestively, his eyes taking in her body once more. She felt disgusting, but she knew that this was for Kyle, so she trekked on, throwing him flirty comments and touching his skin whenever she had the chance. Which is how she, Madison, and Lucas found themselves on the beds of one of the many rooms within the huge house after Madison erratically suggested a threesome out of nowhere.

"So,, what's the hold up ladies?" He cleared his throat, looking back and forth between the girls seated on either side of him. The duo shared a look and decided that now was as good as it was going to get, and Zoe pressed her lips against his. He was sloppy and his hands were wandering over her body and she resisted the urge to throw up all over his expensive polo shirt at the behavior. Madison gripped his shirt and pulled him roughly towards her, kissing him open mouthed as she fumbled for something she had hid under the pillow once they entered. Once her hands found it, she hid it in her underwear, and pulled away from him to demand him to strip off all his clothes and leave himself completely nude. He followed suit much too quickly and he stood in front of the two, who shared a look before beginning to make out themselves, throwing in a few fake moans to throw him off. By this point, it was clear he was completely under the control of the two, and they decided to give him the run around before actually ordering him to do embarrassing feats, such as dry hump the desk chair and make out with a teddy bear that had been discarded in the closet.

"Oh mommy i-" He groaned as he looked over at the two, who watched him with careful eyes. They looked between each other and stifled their laughter as they went back into authority mode, using a phone charger to spank him with.

"On your knees." Zoe said suddenly, rising to her feet to kneel down in front of him and grab his face roughly so that he was looking into her eyes. He complied with her request and shivered as she reached for the belt lying splayed across the desk but he flinched back in surprise when she brought it down harshly on his back. She continued to hit him with the belt, receiving a little too much satisfaction at the pained noises that were escaping from his parted lips.

"Zo, that's enough." She felt hands pulling her back and she allowed herself to be pulled from the floor and up to a standing position. His back was covered in blood and multiple lacerations, but all she could do was smirk at what she had done. She didn't know what was happening to her, but she liked it, far more than she would ever attempt to anyone.

"You're caught now you sick son of a bitch." The blonde spit out as she retrieved the phone she had grabbed from the pillow earlier, showing him proof that she had been recording him during their little 'threesome'. His eyes widened and his face turned bright red as he rose to his feet, staring off with the two.

"You stupid fucking dykes, you really think people are going to believe you two over me? Cute." He said, a smirk evident in his voice. Madison looked up at him darkly and tinkered around a bit on her phone, and then she held it out towards him, indicating that she had sent the series of videos to every person she knew, which was over half of the students on campus.

"Still think I'm bluffing, little boy?" She said with a wicked grin, her eyes dropping to his exposed crotch. He quickly covered up and stumbled to the door, nearly tripping backwards out into the hallway but stopping himself last minute.

"If I hear of Kyle being hurt by your hands again, I won't hesitate to make this worse for you. Now get the fuck out of here." She commanded, reaching over to grab her discarded clothing and redressing herself once again. He scampered out into the hallway and she immediately grabbed her girlfriends face, giving her a quick kiss to her lips.

"I knew you could do it, I'm proud of you." She said softly, rubbing her nose against her smaller one before she stepped back, helping her rezip her dress and step back into her ridiculously tall high heels. They exited the room together, which earned them a lot of different glances, but they just walked out of the fraternity house, feeling proud and confident of what they had just completed, for their friend.

The three best friends were lying side by side in Zoe's bed, some infomercial playing on the small flat screen television that their male friend had purchased for them a few weeks earlier.

"You guys are fucking legendary." He repeated for the fifth time as he gave them pride filled grins. They each smiled at his words and returned their attention back to whatever product they were trying to unsuccessfully sell.

"You really were great Zoe, very hot and authoritative." She said, biting down on her lip but the brunette shoved against her shoulder, an easygoing smile plastered on her face.

"What happens now?" Madison asked after a long bout of silence, and more silence ensued before Kyle finally spoke.

"Whatever the hell we want."

A/N: I'm probably not going to write a Christmas themed one shot on time so here's my present to you all. This chapter is actually the worst and I'm sorry I didn't write it better. But please vote and comment as it motivates me to update quicker. Merry (early) Christmas, I'm grateful for each and every one of you, hope you are well and have a great day tomorrow with your family and or friends(if you celebrate of course) <3

Also I took inspo from the threesome scene from Faking It for the threesome scene in this chapter so kudos to you if you picked up on that lmaooo. (of course they differ greatly but eh it's cool, the idea was the same anyhow.)

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

43.9K 1.4K 21
━ 𝐡𝐨𝐜𝐮𝐬 𝒑𝒐𝒄𝒖𝒔🤍 ✶ 🜸 ﹕ ૮ 이 🤍 𝐀𝐇𝐒 & 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄 ҂ 𝟎𝟎𝐲 𓍯 𝗄𝗒𝗅𝖾 𓇼 𝗌𝗉𝖾𝗇𝖼𝖾𝗋 ♡̶ ゛𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘁 🤍
152K 5.4K 89
Jeremy x Michael Fluff, love and angst Any grammar police comments will be deleted.
242K 1.9K 69
Just some imagines of my husband 😩
31.8K 381 16
Victorious one shots First chapter I ever wrote when I was 11 so it kind of sucks Mostly Bade Highest rankings #10 in Catvalentine || 06/18/2020...