My Singing Mate [BoyxBoy]

doctor_lets_run tarafından

Mason Rickle was a famous singer, who had it all. Best friends, fans, albums, went on tour. Everything was gr... Daha Fazla

Summary
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17<3
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22<3
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 <3 <3
Chapter 26<3
Chapter 27<3<3
Chapter 28 :(
Chapter 29<3 <3 <3
ANNOUNCMENT
Chapter 30

Chapter 11

1.7K 77 9
doctor_lets_run tarafından

Unedited

Stephan's POV:

Two glorious months of being with my mate. We have lived together for a full month now, and thou were both happy here, I've over heard him thinking about going back home. Which I would love to go back with him and meet his friends. 

We were cuddling on the couch, watching Supernatural on TV, when my phone rang. I reached over to look at the ID. I see it's my best friend Andy. 

"Who's that?" My Little mate asks looking at my phone with his head on my shoulder. 

"My best friend, Andy. I'll answer on speaker phone, but you don't have to talk if you don't want to." I say and he blush's and nods. I smile down at him and then answer. 

"Hey." I say. 

"Guess who found his mate?" Andy said excitedly.

"You?" I asked. 

"Dude, she's gorgeous. She has brown hair, and an amazing body. And the most beautiful personality ever. Did you find your mate yet?" Andy asks. 

"Yeah, he's amazing." I say smiling down at a blushing Mason. 

"He? Oh thank god. I thought you were going to get a girl mate." Andy laughs and I smile. 

"Me to, but I was lucky. My mate is adorable, and funny, and shy. He's so close to perfect." I say looking him right in the eyes, and he smiles. 

"He's listening isn't he?" Andy says, monotone. 

"How did you know?" I ask.

"Because if he wasn't, I know for a fact you would have used 'sexy' or 'hot-as-hell'. Am I wrong?" He asks and I chuckled.

"No you are not. He is the sexiest guy I've ever had the privilege to lay eyes on." I say, smirking at Mason as he buries his head in my shoulder. 

"Oh my god." He whispers, hoping Andy won't hear him. Guess he forgot we're werewolves. 

"Awe, is he blushing." Andy coos. 

"Mine." I growl protectively. 

"Don't need him, have my own. Which I want you to meet, so do you think you could come to our town?" He asks. 

"Hell yeah, I want you to see my adorable mate to. And I love you like a brother, but if you make one move on him, I will kill you." I say in all honesty, and Mason looks at me in shock. 

"Same goes for you and my mate." He said 

"I'm gay." I say, monotone. 

"And I'm straight, you idiot." 

"Yeah, whatever. Where are you?" I ask.

He gives me the address and I say I'll be there in a few days. I hang up and realize that Mason is sitting completely stiff. I bring him into my lap so he's straddling me and put my hands on his waist, looking him in the eyes. 

"What's wrong, beautiful?" I ask quietly. 

"Th-that's my home town." He whispers, looking me in the eyes. I can't tell if he's happy or upset. 

"You mean, you could know my best friends Mate?" I said excitedly. 

"Or hate her..." He says quietly. 

"Even if that's the case, it'll all work out." I say. I don't know how, but I really hope he likes her, so we don't have problems. Hell, I'm hoping like her. 

"Alright." he says. 

I pull him to my chest and just hold my beautiful mate. 

"I love having you in my arms." I voice my thoughts, and he hums and snuggles closer to me. I love it when he does that, acting like I'm his only source of heat or comfort. 

"I like being in your arms." He says so quietly if I wasn't a werewolf I wouldn't have heard it. 

"Good." I whisper back and tighten my arms around him. 

We end up falling asleep like that. 

__ 

Masons POV: 

I wake up to a pain in my back, and I shift to try a ease it, because I really don't want to wake Stephan up on accident. 

"I'm already up beautiful, are you okay?" I hear from above me, and I lift me head and look him in the eyes and nod as I yawn. 

"My back hurts a bit." I say honestly. 

"Here, turn around." He says gently as he helps me get up and turn around. He sits me down again, with my back to him, between his legs. 

I'm about to ask what he's doing until he's starts massaging my back, and I groan quietly at how good it feels. Slowly he moves his hands up and down my back until there's no pain. I turn to him kissing him gently. 

"Thank you." I say, pulling away and smiling tiredly at him. 

"Of course, beautiful. I'm sorry I should have moved us or laid down before we fell asleep." He says looking guilty. 

"It's okay." I smile. 

He suddenly picks me up and carries me to the bedroom, where he sets me down gently. 

"We're leaving tonight, if that's okay with you." He says. 

"Yeah, that's good." I smile and get up grabbing a towel and some clothes, heading for the bathroom. "I'm going to shower." 

"Can I join?" he asks, and I turn and playfully glare at him before shutting and locking the door. "Can't blame a guy for trying." He shouts from the other side of the door and I chuckle. 

I shower quickly and get out, still not using hot water. It's slightly warmer, but It's not a normal temperature. Stephan doesn't know that, and he doesn't need to. 

**

The rest of the morning is boring. I pack all of my stuff in one bag, while Stephan does the same with his stuff. We havn't been here long so we're just going to leave the stuff like dish soap and toilet paper here. We decided we we're going to move into my house back in Maryland. 

I don't know how I'm going to handle it, but having Stephan there with me will help a lot. 

"Hey, how about one more ride before we leave?" He asks and I smile and nod. 

We go out and get on the bike, him of course putting my helmet on for me even though I insisted I could do it myself. I will admit it though, I do love it when he does it. 

We leave the parking lot and I wrap my arms around his waist tighter than necessary, but he didn't complain. We finally come to a stop at the same place as our first date. As we get off I smile at him questionably. 

"Why here?" I ask.

"You'll see." He smiles, and takes my hand and walks into the woods. We come to the same place we were at before, and I smile when I realize he never came back for the blanket or basket. I look at him and see him scratching the back of his neck, smiling at me sheepishly. "Yeah..." 

"So... why did you bring me back out here?" I ask.

"Well, I never showed you my wolf." His smile turns into a smirk when he see's me bouncing on my heels. 

He suddenly takes of his shirt and belt, and I blush fiercely. 

"Um..." I blush and turn around. 

"You can look whenever you want." He says, and I can hear the delicious smirk on his face. I blush redder and am glad my back is to him. 

I hear nothing for a few moments and then feel and a nudge and the back of my knee. I turn around and gasp and fall to my knees in front of the fluffy Black/gray wolf. 

"Oh my god, you wern't kidding." I say and he licks and nuzzles my cheek. 

I laugh and fall on my back, his fluffy paws on either side of my head and I smile up at him. He gives me a wolfish grin. 

"This is amazing." I whisper and he gets off of me and lays down. 

I lay down beside him, so my head is on his side, so we form a sort of 'T'.

"I can't wait to go back home with you" I say honestly and he looks at me like he's waiting for something. "What?" 

I wait for a few moments, and I wrap my arms around his neck. 

"I don't know what you're waiting for..." I say. 

I get up and so does he and he walks over to his clothes. 

I turn around again and let him change back and get dressed. I feel arms wrap around my waist and I turn around and wrap my arms around his neck. 

"I was waiting for you to say something about my wolf. Do you like him?" He says hesitantly. I realize he's being self conscious. 

"Yes, you're wolf is gorgeous. And sexy." I whisper the last part and he chuckles. 

"Why thank you, beautiful. Lets get back. The trailer should be there by now." 

We head back and I can't stop smiling. Not that I even tried. 

Home, here I come.

__

 Is any one reading this?? 

**VOTE**

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

61 0 10
Some people hate being broken, but Riley needs it. He's been broken for so long that he can't think of being anything else. He's been walking on the...
952K 39.1K 31
[Book #1 in the Blackwood Pack series] Currently in the process of rewriting (it'll be uploaded as a separate book) ________________ ...
25.1K 1.3K 70
Love is a hard thing. Some fall. Some don't. Some cry. Some fight. Some are happy. Some are miserable. Some marry. Some break. Some fuck up badly and...
285 27 13
Two best friends fall in love with each other but one of them has a pretty tough life. TRIGGER WARNING//also some sexy parts so... Complete