Rivals ¦| [KAIHUN]✔[COMPLETE]

By shxnwu

kim jongin and oh sehun , who doesn't know them? both of them are the most powerful mafia leaders , always f... More

[PROLOGUE]
CHAPTER [1]
CHAPTER [2]
CHAPTER [3]
CHAPTER [4]
CHAPTER [5]
CHAPTER [6]
CHAPTER [7]
CHAPTER [8]
CHAPTER [9]
CHAPTER [10]
CHAPTER [11]
CHAPTER [12]
CHAPTER [13]
CHAPTER [14]
CHAPTER [15]
CHAPTER [16]
CHAPTER [17]
CHAPTER [18]
CHAPTER [19]
CHAPTER [20]
CHAPTER [21]
CHAPTER [22]
CHAPTER [23]
CHAPTER [24]
CHAPTER [25]
CHAPTER [26]
CHAPTER [27]
CHAPTER [29]
CHAPTER [30]
CHAPTER [31]
CHAPTER [32]
CHAPTER [33]
CHAPTER [34]
CHAPTER [35]
CHAPTER [36]
CHAPTER [37]
CHAPTER [38]
CHAPTER [39]
CHAPTER [40]
CHAPTER [41]
RIVALS SEQUEL

CHAPTER [28]

3.7K 182 103
By shxnwu

Sehun's POV

I still could not believe it, I still could not believe what Kai told me last night.

What he just said last night.

"I'm sorry," I kept mumbling that word since last night after the long confessing incident.

I just could not trust anyone for now, not after what had happened to me in the past.

I still could not forget it easily, it kept on haunting me until these days.

Not going to lie but I did feel comfortable when Kai was around me. He made me felt safe around him, inside his arms.

Since last night, after that. I could not sleep, my eyes won't close. My mind kept on remembering about that.

So here I were, going to the office extra early in the morning.

Someone suddenly opened the door, and it was startling me. "You are so early today," Kyungsoo pecked in.

I grinned. "Yeah, I cant sleep well last night," I replied honestly, well it was no use to lie.

He furrowed his eyebrows in confusion after hearing that words from me. He walked into the room closing the door behind.

"Why? Something happened?," he asked, sitting down on the chair right in front of me.

I sighed. Should I tell him about that?

"Just some work matters, not important," finally I replied, I was not ready to tell him.

He looked obviously unsure about my answer. "It is obviously not about works, you can't lie to me."

Well as expected, I could never lie to Kyungsoo Hyung. He was really smart to be lied.

"Sehun?."

I startled, rubbing back of my neck while smiling awkwardly. "Hyung, have you ever like someone but you could not trust them?."

Kyungsoo frowned. He was confused I know.

"You will never like someone if you don't trust them, Sehunna," he stated, smiling fondly at me.

What did he mean? Did I trust Kai? Did I like him?

"If you really like him, tell him and try to forget the past," Kyungsoo continued. I was really not sure about my own feelings.

"B-But I am still not sure about my own feelings, I don't know," I truckled down.

It was really confusing for me. I didn't know what feelings it was.

Kyungsoo replied with a soft chuckling. "Do you feel comfortable when he is around you?," he questioned, looking up at me.

I nodded slowly. "Yes."

"Do you feel safe when he is with you?," he asked again and I replied with a nodded again.

"Do you miss him when he is not with you?."

"Y-yes, I do."

Kyungsoo suddenly grinned while looking at me. "Then, it's all obvious that you like him."

I arched my eyebrows, still not sure about it.

"If you are still unsure about it, when you are alone, close your eyes and ask your own self," he said, trying to calm me.

"You will know the answer right away, Sehunna."

I nodded.

"Thank you Hyung, thank you so much," I stated sincerely. My heart felt calmer than before and j could think properly right now.

Kyungsoo smiled before he stood up from his own seat.

"No problem, now focus on your work, Sir," he said, and I chuckled lightly as a reply.

He walked out of the room afterwards.

I sighed, remembering what we just talked about just now. Should I do it? Did I like him?

My eyes slowly closed. As soon as it was closed, his features was the first thing that appeared.

Kim Kai. His feature.

"I like you too?," I mumbled while my hand was on my own chest, feeling my heart beats getting wild.

I ran hand through my black hair, while slowly my lips curled up to curve a small smile.

"You really make me crazy."

-
Author's POV

Luhan sprinted out from the car as soon as his car arrived at the mansion's compound.

He got into the house and saw Xiumin with Baekhyun, standing in the living room with worried face.

"What happened?," he questioned, approaching two of them.

Baekhyun sighed deeply. "Master, he-

Before Baekhyun could finish his words, a breaking glass sounded from their Master's room.

Brak! Pang!

"What is going on?," Luhan exclaimed, he was shocked to hear that.

Xiumin sighed. "A maid called us just now and told us they heard breaking sounds from Master's bedroom."

Luhan frowned. He suddenly remembered about last night.

Flashback

"Luhan, let's leave now," Kai demanded suddenly, he walked out from the hall followed by Luhan from behind.

Luhan was shocked. His legs tried to chase him Master.

He didn't know why but he saw Sehun just left few minutes ago before his Master suddenly came and ask him to leave.

"Master, is there something wrong?," he braved himself to ask.

Kai snorted in anger. "Nothing," he replied shortly before got into the car and slammed the door.

Luhan flinched. He quickly got into the car and asked the driver to start the car.

Kai looked extremely pissed off and he really didn't know why. He looked really angry.

"Master, we're here-

Before Luhan could say it, the car's door suddenly opened and Kai walked out afterwards.

"What is wrong with him?," Luhan muttered under his breath. He sighed, looked like Kai was not in mood for anything now.

End of flashback

"He looked angry last night and I don't have any idea why," Luhan stated, exhaling sharply.

"Should we go and see him?," Baekhyun suggested and they looked very unsure whether to go or not.

Finally they were already standing in front of the room. Luhan took a deep breath before knocking the door.

But no response.

He slowly swinger the door opened and they saw the room was a mess with lots of broken glass everywhere.

Kai was sitting on the bed with his face buried in his hands.

"Master?."

He startled before lifted up his head and saw them at his door.

"What?," he asked coldly and that made three of them gulped.

"Is there any problem?," they carefully asked, afraid if Kai might explode again this time.

Kai sighed. Shaking his head.

He suddenly stood up and grabbed his jacket before approaching them at the doorway.

They quickly turned to give a way. Bowing deeply to Kai.

"Clean up the mess and I need some times alone for now," he stated firmly and icily before walking out of his own mansion.

"Looks like he has a big problem," Xiumin uttered and received nodded from Baekhyun and Luhan.

"But is it have anything to do with Oh Sehun?," Luhan questioned.

They looked at each other in deep confusion. Maybe it had something to do with him?

--

Hi people! ❤ sorry if the chapter is super bored, im still trying to make it longer and im running out of ideas right now 😫

I will update more soon! Hope you enjoy it 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 119 8
a kaihun story where kai is known to be a workaholic CEO in Kim's enterprise while sehun is a wolf who is abandoned by his parents .....
40.1K 2.7K 31
Hunter/Jongin x Werewolf/Sehun story. Jongin loves himself a challenge and he might just find one in the mystery of the silver wolf in front of him
207K 8.4K 31
kim jongin lost his mom when he was 10 years old, he faced depression and forced by his father to take over his job as the biggest mafia boss, then h...
13.9K 1K 12
[SEBAEK 💗 COMPLETED] 11,717 words Sehun was one of the strongest knights of Exo kingdom, and Baekhyun despised him...at least he wanted to think so...