Trust (hybrid Namjoon x Reade...

Από Kairu_ze

A VERY IMPORTANT NOTE;; I messed up the ages so y'all can just think of what's compatible idk how to fix this... Περισσότερα

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6 (Namjoon's past)
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24 (Ending)
A/N
Another A/N
A/N again...
Bonus!
💜1K💜
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!
Fanart? + Sequel?
10K AhHHhhHhh
Waffles and Cinnamons
What..
HELLO

Chapter 14

3K 115 5
Από Kairu_ze

We waited for a few hours until it was home time. Me and Namjoon walked home, leaving Yoongi at school.

As we walked home, he couldn't walk well so I helped him. Soon, we reached our house.

"Joonie, want me to get some painkillers?" I asked.

"N-no thanks. Just by seeing you relieves my pain." He smiled and showed his dimples. I blushed at his comment.

"This is what happens when I try to be nice." I sigh and he just laughed. I went to grab my books out to clean my bag. I didn't notice the cord on the floor and I almost tripped. Luckily, I caught myself but my books made a mess. I stare at the books on the floor which made me think. 'Why am I so clumsy?'

"Y/N let me help you-" He winced in pain as he stood up.

"Oh my gosh Namjoon, sit down please. You aren't fully healed yet..." I as I ran to him.

He sat down still wincing. "Uhh... Sorry?" He said while smiling.

"Namjoon... Your face isn't the equivalent of hurt. Pabo!" I chuckled.

"Yeah, I love you too..." He rolled his eyes.

"I-" I was cut off by Yoongi and the others.

"Hi Y/N!" They all said.

"Hi guys..." Me and Namjoon said.

Suddenly, Jungkook pushed everyone away to clear his path. He hugged me all of a sudden.

"Y/N... I'm sorry. P-please d-don't be m-mad. I'm sorry." Tears fell from his eyes uncontrollably as he hugged me.

"Let. Her. Go." Namjoon hissed.

"Jungkook..." I was frozen in place. I realized what he did and pushed him away. Namjoon changed into his cat form and hid under the pillows.

"Sorry? Sorry about hurting my kitten?" I said as tears fell right out of my eyes.

"Y/N-"

"I gave you a chance! And you... You did it again BEHIND MY BACK!!" tears couldn't stop flowing. I carried Namjoon and ran to my room upstairs, not letting him a chance to speak.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

597K 29.4K 67
"You're our Queen." Every 4th generation, a female is chosen from the Werewolf King's bloodline. She has the pure blood for a werewolf line, meaning...
17.7K 1K 25
7 strangers hatched a plan as they gathered together and escaped. They never looked back after that. And went their separate ways. That was four year...
133K 3.1K 11
YN was alone, she didn't have a lot of friends. She had a great job and a great place to live, but she didn't have anyone to share it with, until she...
19.6K 475 13
❝i especially hate clingy girls.and you are one of them.❞ +in which a girl is clingy for min yoongi. ✧: baengtan series ; two ; ✔