Kakashi's Lollita

Von Chocochibi

According to the anime plot with my own modifications. Kakashi X lollita oc She's wilful and she loves mushro... Mehr

1: She's Just The Referee
2: Nerdy
3: She Became Anbu
4: Minato Sensei's Death
5: Itachi Joins The Squad
6: A Simpleton
7: A Weird Request
8: Lost Faith
9: First Mission Back Together
10: A Box With Seals
11: Best Partner
12: Hints ~
13: Akatsuki
14: Meeting Sasuke
15: Pretending To Be A Student
16: As Makino
17: To Wear It Once Again
18: Didn't Think You Would
19: Faith
20: She Quit
21: Confession
22: Sweetness
23: Three Years Later
24: Naruto Doesn't Appreciate That Book
25: Busted
26: She Came To Help
27: Sealing Mission , Done
28: Looking Inside Naruto
29: Passing It Over
30: Uneasiness
31: A Little Bit Lonely~
32: Not An Easy Opponent
33: Not Time Yet
34: Family Time
35: Not The Right Time
36: The Right Time
37: A Series Of Events About You
38: Her PenPal
39: The Truth Tomb
40:The One Thing That Tortures You Most
41: Avoidance
42: The Imposter
43: That Kind of Gossip
44: Her Ancestors
45: Hasaki or Hatake Yuki
46: I Met Itachi Again
47: I Also Met Minato Sensei Again
48: Under The Orders of Kaguya
49: Where Is My Heart ?
51: Twins
52: I Love Brinjal But You're An Exception

50: Back To Konoha

1.1K 24 0
Von Chocochibi

Timeskip~

War end ~

Darui : are you ok ?

Yuki : my chest hurts whenever I try to get up from the damn bed. I don't want to get stuck to the bed. Save me. Darui.

He laughed " here." He gave her a full bag of mushroom chips " kakashi told me to get few bags for you." She takes it " mushroom!! You're the best !!"

Darui : It's nothing . But will you be really ok ?

Yuki ; she won't be coming back anytime soon. I think I won't be controlled anymore.

Darui ; that's a relief. Also...Yuki. aren't you supposed to help pack up the camps ?

Yuki : well... heh...

" Hatake Yuki." Shizune walks in " stop hogging the bed. Hurry up and let us keep it. This is the last one. You're supposed to help !! "

" Hai..." And Yuki leaves the bed. She leaves the camp with darui.

Darui : now that everything is almost packed up , I also have to return back to my village

Yuki : then we're going back to being penpal neh.

Darui : you could come visit me when you're free.

Yuki : there's that.

Darui : promise me you will do that one day.

Yuki smiled " um. Promise."

Shizune : Yuki !!! We're going off !! You coming ?

Yuki : I will see next time neh ? In the letters.

" Um. " They hugged each other goodbye
_________________________________

Kakashi waited at the gate knowing she'll be back. They were the last batch coming back.

Kakashi: Yuki. *Waves*

She goes to him and hugs him " I'm back."

Kakashi: did you interfere with packing up ?

Yuki ; heh...

Kakashi: did you get the mushrooms ?

She nods " arigato. Asking darui for me."

Kakashi: he delivered it personally to you ?

She nods " um. Why ? "

Kakashi: nothing. Just curious.

Yuki : heh heh... Were you jealous ?

" No." He said looking away , he held onto her hand and led her ahead

Yuki ; Oh... Don't you have to go on missions? The village must need economic rebuilding.

Kakashi: I told tsunade-sama you're coming back today. That I wanted to see you before I left.

Yuki : hehe. Arigato.

He brought her home and she saw a lot of mushrooms , meat and hotpot. Her eyes lit up " hotpot!! For me?"

Kakashi: um.

She scooped rice for two bowls and sat down. One rice bowl opposite her for him.

Kakashi : I didn't think it would take so long to pack.

Yuki : it took about a month . There was really a lot of things to pack. Tsunade-sama shouldn't have made me in charge of packing to punish me.

Kakashi: who asked you to hog the bed even after you were fine to leave.

Yuki: it's all cos Tsunade-sama heard shizune-san scolding me about it and that's why I got punished.

Kakashi: then don't hog the bed.

Yuki : my chest hurts !!

Kakashi: I told you to come take something from me before I returned to konoha . You forgot about it.

Yuki starts eating mushrooms " forgot  ?" She looks up " what ... Anniversary? "

Kakashi: that's today .

Yuki: you celebrate that ? I didn't get you anything.

He took out the wedding ring " you forgot this." She takes it " I thought I threw it away. Not on purpose..." He held her hand and wore it onto her finger " don't just randomly throw it away again."

Yuki : I didn't do it on purpose.

He goes to her front and kissed her on the forehead " gomen , your chest had to hurt. " Then he kissed her lips " I'm just glad I got you back." He looks into her eyes.

" Me too. " She smiled back.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

774 62 18
A young girl from a dying clan of Sage Jutsu Masters doesn't really know what she's fighting for, but after a chance encounter with Team Minato, she...
70.7K 1.3K 12
Well, I think the title says it all... This will be a very highly sexual story (there's also plot) between Kakashi and (Y/n), so if you're interested...
145K 3.1K 100
COMPLETED Sequel to my first story called "Fear and Love Pt. I" in which Kakashi falls in love with Tsuki Kuraku, marries her, and has children. Pret...
2.2K 177 22
"I'LL KILL YOU ONE DAY." (fem!oc x kakashi hatake) (naruto - shippuden) (lazylangdon © 2023)