❤Kpop Oneshots Book 2❤

By YiRu_HDHQ

Coming back with your favorite "Kpop" (and Cpop) celebrities! Comment Vote Follow Request More

Welcome Back!
12 Reasons: 12 Roses ~ Jacob~
I'm a Twin (Twin Sister AU) Pt.1 ~Jeon Soyeon (ft. Other Kpop Idols)~
📱PIRATE (AU) ~Nex7~📱
Simplicity in Relationships ~Mark (NCT)~
Miscommunication ~Yuta~
Finally Yours ~Leo~
Offically Moving On ~Jungkook~
📱Shortie (AU) ~SF9~📱
The Proposal of Us ~Hyungsik~
📱Secret No More📱 ~Stray Kids~
????Never Again???? ~Idol Producer~
Explaination ~Jun (A.C.E)~
Spilled Tea ~Renjun~
A Drop in the Ocean ~Taehyung~
Not Yours ~I.N~
Brother's Friend ~Taeyong~
Friendzoned Till the End ~Lee Know~
Eventful Day ~Sehyoon~
Shoot Out ~Shownu~
Bond ~Mark (Got7)
5 or 1 ~Daniel~
Tipsy Truth ~Vernon~
A/N
I Hate You ~Hojung~
📱Surrendered📱~Kun~
Miracle ~JB~
White Night ~Hwanhee (Up10tion)~
Admit ~Cai Xukun~
Mission: Annoyance ~Zhu Zhengting~
Best Friends to Lovers ~B.M~
Self Learned ~Seyong~
📱Surrendered Pt. 2📱 ~Kun
The Video ~Eunwoo~
The Life Of My Late Wife ~Youngbin~
Yuci's Video Stories (Series)
~001 (Series)
~002~
Deafness in Love ~Bang Yedam (YG Trainee)
~003~
The Late Soulmate ~Jun (Seventeen)~
~004~
Crown Prince ~Yeoone~
Not Single ~Johnny~
Two But The Same ~Wenhan~
Me Before You ~Kun~
First Sight of You ~Q~
~005~
Never Alone ~Taeyong, NCT, WayV~
📱Couples📱~JB~
📱Petty. You're Petty.📱~Rocky~
One Year Later ~Ruibin (Idol Producer S1)~
📱Unexpectedly📱~Jacob~
Plans ~Yuto~
Don't Lie ~Cha Eunwoo~
Fine Line ~Kun, Johnny, Taeyong~
HDHQ Drama ~YiRu (OC)& A.C.E Jun~
A/N: •ON HIATUS•
Unfinished Tale ~Taeyong~
Back to You ~Kun (WayV & NCT)~
Back to You Pt.2 ~Kun (WayV&NCT)~
Villians Can Love ~Hyunjin (Stray kids)~
Unable to Love Pt. 1
I was Wrong ~Xiaojun~
Back to You ~Kun~(Alt. Ending)
Drifted ~Seonghwa (Ateez)~

When You Love Someone ~YoungK~

144 3 0
By YiRu_HDHQ

I am jealous. Jealous of those who found love in some shape or form. I never found it. My mom left me 3 years after I was born because my dad left us when I was born. I don't know where they are or what they even look like. I grew up in an orphanage till I was 18. I moved from Daeju to Seoul. I dreamed to be a writer. Song writer. I wrote songs and busked here and there, made money off of it. I wrote what felt like the best. Its not that I didn't like my songs, I did. There were some songs I threw away. I didn't think they would work... I tried to audition too but my looks didn't get there. Not saying I was not the right shape, I was short and besides I'm getting a little old for the mark to debut. I'm 23 now so debuting is slimmer for me I guess.

"Sori, can you grab table five? It's my last table but I was suppose to leave thirty minutes ago."

"Nae! Go ahead," Sori smiles.

"Komawo!" Her friend hugged her before running out to meet her boyfriend on the street.

Sori watched and smiled before going back to work. As the restaurant bar started to close Sori began to clean.

"Sori-sshi?"

"Nae, Younghyun sunbae?"

"The band is coming tomorrow. Can you stay over a bit to help me set up? I'll pay you over time?" He smiled.

"Fine. What do you need help with?"

"Just the stage set," he shrugs.

After setting up, Younghyun brought a can of soda over to Sori.

"Gomawo," she smiles.

"No problem. Gomawo."

"For what?" Sori asks laughing.

"Helping me out. You're probably the only person who actually wants to help out here."

"Oh. Don't be fooled. I did it because I literally live the next street down."

Younghyun laughs.

"Want to see something cool?" He asks.

"Sure," Sori smiles.

He walks over and brings over a guitar fr the stage. He then starts to play. Sori watches in awe. He then starts to sing. She stares in surprise and admiration. As he stops singing, he smiles to her.

"That was so good!" Sori exclaims.

"Thanks," he laughs.

"I mean it. Like that's really good!"

"You're good too."

"What do you mean?"

Younghyun laughs,"Don't "what do you mean" me. Don't act like you never busk down at the park every Saturday and Wednesday before work."

"You actually come and watch?"

"Well yeah. I have to say, I'm a fan," he hands her the guitar,"Play me something."

"Oh uh okay," She grabs the guitar and thinks for a bit before playing.

"Nan oerobji anha
Bamhaneure daego himeopsi malhae
Oneureun gwaenchanha
Lago naege doemureojuneun deuthae

Harureul machigo dorawa
Sugohaesseo hago anajul
Nugungaga isseojwosseumyeon
Johgessdan saenggageul
Haneun jigeumdo..."

As she comes to an end, she looks to Younghyun as tears start to well up. She holds it in till the end and swallows the feeling.

"Wow. That was amazing," Younghyun awes,"I've never heard you sing that before."

"I never did that's why," Sori sets down the guitar and stands up,"I should go."

"Let me walk you out," Younghyun jogs to put the guitar away before following her out.

They walk out in silence.

"Want to tell me why you almost cried in there?" Younghyun asks, breaking the silence between them.

"What do you mean?"

"When you were singing, you almost cried."

"It was nothing."

"Really?" Younghyun asks in sarcasm.

Sori takes a deep breath.

"I just haven't felt like I did."

"What do you mean?" Younghyun cocks his brow.

"I grew up without my parents. They left before I could even remember their faces. I grew up in an Orphanage till I was 18. Moved out from Daegu and into my own place, where I live now. When I sang that song and looked at you and how you were just so memorized by my song, it felt good to know what it feels like to be cared for I guess. I don't know," Sori shakes her head and laughs,"Anyways, here is where I go for the night. Thanks for walking me home. Get home safely."

Sori leaves before Younghyun could say anything. He looks at her as she hurries into the building and smiles.

*"It felt good to know what it feels like to the cared for I guess..."*

He walks off with a huge smile. Making it to his own home, he opens the door to some of his friends, coworkers.

"Why are you so happy?"

"Nothing."

"Jae, how much do you want to bet that its because of Sori?" Wonpil teases.

"You mean the short girl, with the long brown hair?"

"Yeah. Choi Sori," Dowoon answers.

"She's cute," Sunjin comments.

"Shut up," Younghyun walks into his bedroom.

"Well, we'll get to see them tomorrow," Wonpil wiggles his brows.

-Next Day-

"Here, let me help you," Younghyun says as he takes the chairs from Sori's grasp.

"Oh. Gomawo," Sori says as she follows him.

As the concert begins and intermission begins, Sori bartends as Younghyun serves the costumers. They glance over at one another every now and them and smile. The band that night walks over and sits at the bar. Younghyun watches closely.

"Hey, two clean glasses of Cass please. And three glasses Soju."

"Coming up," Sori smiles to him.

He looks and smiles.

"You must best the girl who gets stuck with bartending all of the old uncles around here," He teases.

"Unless a band vocalist like you is an uncle yourself, then I'm not."

"I'm Yongguk."

"Nice to meet you," Sori passed out their drinks.

"You know this is the part where I get to know yours."

As soon as Younghyun hears, he starts to the bar.

"My name is earned," Sori smiles a little uneasy but unmoved.

"Well, looks like I'll have a muse for the night," Yongguk smirks.

"Sori, babe, is everything okay?" Younghyun asks before kissing her on the temple.

"I-I'm fine," Sori mentally thanks Younghyun,"This is Yongguk. You know The guitarist from the band."

"Hi, I'm Younghyun. The club owner. I see you met my girlfriend."

"Indeed," Yongguk responds as his band members snicker.

"Anyways, Babe, I'll be back to help you when I can get finished with helping Jae."

"Okay," Sori answers as her heart flips, as he kisses her on the crown of head.

That night, Younghyun made it a mission to push away anyone who tried to hit on or even look at Sori. Sori found it quite amusing to see Younghyun work so hard and so defensive about the guys tonight. She also never felt so much skin ship in her life. It's like mind it though. It was somewhat weird. Towards the end of the night, there they were again. Only the two of them cleaning up the club hall. Sori looked over to Younghyun and he looked back, she smiles.

"What?" He asks.

"I don't know you wanna tell me why Yongguk started this whole trend of my boss protecting me from flirty and horny men?"

"Because I'm your boss?"

"You wanna tell me the truth?" Sori puts a hand to her hip.

"It is."

She cocks her brow teasingly.

"Fine, I don't like guys like them talking to you like that."

"Oh. I see," Sori replies unamused,"You just gave over ten kisses on my face to tell me otherwise."

"Okay. I like you. I have liked you since I hired you."

Sori looks to him in shock. She was just teasing. She didn't expect this outcome.

"You were just so memorizing. When I saw you busking at the park, I just couldn't keep my eyes off of you. I just couldn't keep my eyes off of you. You actually made my heart stop just to be revived by the sound of your voice. I know that cheesy but that's the truth. The more I saw you the more I found to like. No matter how small it was. Then last night, when you talked about how you were never really felt like someone cared for you, and then that Yongguk guy tried flirting with you made me jealous, so yeah. I came to the bar so I can make sure that all of those thirsty guys would know that I was first- Sori? Sori, are you crying?" Younghyun asks in concern.

He smiles then walks to her and hugs her. Before speaking, his instinct took over.

"Oneul mani himdeureotteon haruyeotjyo
Geudael boneun nae gaseumi arineyo
Jichin geudaereul wihae haejul su itneun geon oroji
Gyeote isseojuneun geot bakke mothae mianhaeyo

Geudaen utneun ge jeongmal yeppeun saramiraseo
Geu misoreul ireosseul ttaemada
Nae jeonbureul da jwoseorado
Dashi tto doedollyeojugo shipeoyo

Daeshin ureojugo shipgo
Naega daeshin apahaejugo shipeoyo
Dashin geudaeye maeume
Sangcheoga naji anasseumyeon haeyo..."

When he finishes and looks to her. Their eyes meet and he could help it.

"I am falling in love you," he whispers before kissing her.

I, Kang Younghyun, will do everything to wipe those tears from your eyes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

890 24 11
𝗢𝗻𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘁 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗕𝗧𝗦 𝗙𝗮𝗻𝗳𝗶𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀. 𝗣𝗹𝗼𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗰𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗰𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗽. 🅢︎🅜︎🅤︎🅣︎ 🅘︎🅝︎🅒︎🅛︎🅤︎🅓︎🅔︎🅓︎. I͟'...
2.6K 35 14
A bunch of Bangtan oneshots. Please feel free to request! Some other Kpop idols may appear though~ Hope u enjoy! (˶◕‿◕˶✿) Requests: closed Started: 1...
418K 5.6K 200
ONE SHOTS JUST FOR YOU KPOPPERS! ♡♡And please keep reading! and make requests! ^^
324K 5.1K 69
Kpop Imagines featuring BTS, IKON, BAP, SEVENTEEN, GOT7, EXO, VIXX, ASTRO, INFINITE, UP10TION, SF9, MONSTA X, BTOB and more! Accepts Requests. Just P...