Little Things

BrittanyH18 tarafından

Book 3 of 4 in the Bad Things Series. A life on tour is something Marley has dreamed of since she was younger... Daha Fazla

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven

Chapter Six

44 0 0
BrittanyH18 tarafından

XXXXXXXXXX

Chapter Six

XXXXXXXXXX

Three Months Later

"Hi," Camila says softly, kissing Marley gently.

They had just gotten off tour for a few months to spend some time with their kids. Marley had a miscarriage while she was still on tour and was heartbroken.

Marley only hummed in response. She wasn't in the mood for anything and was really tired but couldn't sleep.

Pulling the younger girl close, Camila kisses her cheek. "You okay?"

The younger girl nodded.

"Are you sure? You look so tired." Camila responds, gently rubbing Marley's hip.

Marley nodded again.

Shifting them, Camila gently rubs Marley's back. "Get some sleep."

Marley didn't respond. She stared blankly at the wall across from them.

Sighing softly, Camila pulls the blanket over them. She was worried about Marley.

Lauren knocked on the door. She had two trays of food in her hands. Neither Camila nor Marley had eaten their dinner.

Getting up, Camila moves over to the door and sends Lauren a weak smile. "Hey,"

"Hi." Lauren said quietly, she held out the trays to Camila.

"Thanks, but we're not really hungry." Camila mumbles, she hadn't told anyone how much it hurt losing the baby. Just trying to stay strong for Marley.

Lauren frowned. She tried to push the trays into Camila's hands without a word. When Camila refused, she entered the room and put the trays on the bed beside her daughter before leaving the room before either of them could argue with her.

Sighing, Camila moves over to the bed and curls around Marley.

Marley was still staring blankly at the wall across the room.

"Close your eyes," Camila whispers into her ear softly, pulling the blanket over them once more.

Marley didn't respond to Camila's voice, the only thing she did was blink.

Sighing, Camila rolls Marley onto her other side so they are looking into each other's eyes. "I know it hurts, you don't have to hold back."

Marley blinked, her face paler than usual. Eventually, the tears began to flow from her eyes and she began sobbing violently.

Holding her close, Camila closes her eyes and fights back her own tears. "It's okay, shhh, I've got you."

Marley buried her face in Camila shirt, soaking the shirt with her tears.

"Our baby is in a better place." Camila whispers in her ear, gently rubbing her back.

"It didn't even get a chance in this place." Marley sobbed. "It's my fault. I fell on stage. I tripped over Harry's foot because I wasn't looking where I was going."

Sitting up, the older girl pulls Marley onto her lap. "It is not your fault, accidents happen. Maybe this was God's way of telling us our baby wasn't ready yet."

"Ready Yet? God is so cruel, I hate him." Marley sobbed.

Burying her face in Marley's neck, Camila continues to try and fight her emotions. She had to be strong for Marley.

Three hours later

Once Marley is asleep, Camila makes her way out back and sits down, thinking about the baby they'd lost.

"Hey." Lauren's voice made Camila jump.

Flinching, Camila turns to look at Lauren with dull yet sad eyes. "Hey," she mumbles before looking back up at the stars.

Lauren moved over to beside Camila and sat down. "You okay?"

"I've given up on God." The older girl responds randomly.

"You've given up on god?" Lauren repeated. This was the most She and Camila had spoken in weeks.

Nodding her head, Camila looks toward Lauren. "Marley had a miscarriage." She says brokenly.

"A miscarriage? When?" Lauren frowned, furrowing her brows.

"Two weeks ago, before we came." Camila responds softly, tears filling her eyes.

"Which explains why Marley didn't eat her dinner." Lauren looked down at her hands.

Nodding her head, the older girl looks down, tears beginning to roll down her cheeks. "She blames herself but it wasn't her fault, she tripped over one of her dancers' feet."

"She has my clumsiness." Lauren said quietly.

"No, he did the wrong move, I've watched them practice and he wasn't paying attention." Camila breathes out, trying not to break down, she needed to be strong for Marley.

"I'm sorry..." Lauren said. "... for your loss."

Closing her eyes, Camila takes a deep breath. "I just need to be alone."

"Okay." Lauren got up and went back into the house.

The later it got, the longer Camila sat outside, it was growing colder and colder.

Lauren brought Camila a blanket, a hot water bottle and a winter jacket.

Looking up, the older girl takes a deep breath. "I'm fine."

"You'll freeze to death if you don't take them... and then where would Marley be?" Lauren said, pushing the items into Camila's hands.

Getting up, Camila grabs the blanket and puts it on before taking the water. "I'm going to go." She mumbles before making her way toward the house.

"Go?" Lauren turned. "Go where?"

Camila doesn't respond, making her way into the house.

Lauren sighed heavily.

****

Camila was curled up on the bed, her eyes closed as she continuously shivered.

Tears rolled down her cheeks.

She had gotten sick from sitting outside all night, and wasn't getting any better.

She sniffed and wiped her eyes.

"Hey, I brought soup." Lucy says softly, standing in the doorway.

Camila just glanced at her before staring back at the wall.

"Please eat it?" Lucy begged, moving into the room and sitting down on the edge of the bed.

"I'm not hungry." The younger girl responds weakly.

"You have to eat something or you won't get better." Lucy responded.

Shaking her head, Camila closes her eyes.

"Fine, starve yourself to death then see where your kids get to without you." Lucy snapped before walking away.

Camila just curls up on the bed and closes her eyes.

It wasn't long before Camila was asleep.

By the time she woke up, Marley was sitting beside her, running her fingers through her hair and looking down at her.

Camila yawned. "Morning." She whispered.

"Afternoon." Marley corrects softly, kissing Camila's forehead.

"Oh." Camila rubbed her eyes.

Nodding her head, Marley continues running her hand through Camila's hair. "Do you feel any better?"

"A little." Camila responded.

Shifting, Marley lays down beside Camila and kisses her gently.

Camila's eyes flutter closed.

"I love you." The younger girl breathes out against Camila's lips.

"I love you too." Camila whispered.

Deepening the kiss, Marley tilts her head to the side.

Camila pulled away after a moment.

Looking into Camila's eyes, Marley smiles softly.

Camila wrapped her arms around Marley and pulled her close.

"We should get up and spend time with the kids." The nineteen year old says softly.

"But I'm comfortable." Camila whined.

Giggling, Marley sits up and shakes her head. "We have to spend time with them."

Camila groaned and sat up. "Fine."

Getting up, Marley runs a hand through her hair. "Hurry up," she says playfully.

Camila rolled her eyes and pulled on her clothes.

Fixing her clothes, Marley makes her way out of the room.

Camila sighed. She ran her fingers through her hair.

Grace was curled up on Lauren's lap, watching cartoons with her.

Lauren yawned and brushed her fingers through Grace's soft brown hair.

Shifting the tiny baby closes her eyes and leans back against her chest.

Grace and Lauren had been up for most of the night because Grace couldn't sleep and all she did was cry.

The ten month old was tired but was still struggling to fall asleep.

Lauren gently rubbed the little girl's back, praying she'd fall asleep.

After a few minutes, Grace slowly fell asleep, gripping Lauren's shirt.

Lauren switched the television off and sighed heavily.

"Morning." Lucy says softly, kissing Lauren's forehead.

"Morning." Lauren yawned.

Frowning, Lucy looks into Lauren's eyes. "You look exhausted, go get some sleep."

"I'm fine. If I move, she'll just cry again." Lauren said.

"You need sleep." Lucy responds softly.

"I'm fine." Lauren repeated.

Sighing, Lucy sits down beside Lauren. "Are you sure?"

Lauren nodded.

Smiling softly, Lucy kisses Lauren gently.

Lauren smiled back.

Grace shifts on Lauren's lap and releases a soft whine, still asleep.

Lauren looked down at the little girl. "She's so needy but her brother is so easy."

"She kinda reminds me of when Addison was a baby." Lucy responds softly.

Lauren nodded. "Yeah?"

The ten month old begins shifting a lot and releases a soft whine.

Lauren looked down. "I wish she'd just relax and sleep."

"Maybe she's not comfortable?" Lucy says questioningly.

"What?" Lauren looked up. "What do you mean?"

Moving closer, Lucy slightly moves Grace and the little girl immediately relaxes.

"Oh." Lauren rested her head on Lucy's shoulder.

Kissing her forehead, Lucy smiles softly. "I love you."

"I love you too." Lauren whispered.

****

"What's wrong?" Camila asks, seeing the look on Lauren's face.

"Just thinking." Lauren mumbled.

Sitting down beside the younger girl, Camila tilts her head to the side. "About what?"

Lauren shifted on the couch. "Babies."

"What about them?" Camila asks softly.

Lauren shrugged, hesitantly.

"You can tell me." Camila says softly.

Lauren glanced at Camila briefly before swallowing. "You'll laugh." She mumbled.

"Try me." Camila responds, sending Lauren a soft smile.

Lauren bit her lower lip hesitantly. "Um..."

"Go on." Camila encouraged.

"I want to have another baby," Lauren says softly, looking down.

"You want to have another baby?" Camila repeated.

Nodding her head, Lauren continues looking down. "I want another baby, with you."

Camila sat back on the couch, digesting the information for a long moment.

Lauren was shifting on the couch nervously.

"Are you sure?" Camila asked.

Nodding her head, Lauren slowly looks up. "Yes,"

Camila nodded slowly. "Okay."

"Okay?" Lauren asks in confusion, tilting her head to the side.

"If you want me to help you... I will." Camila said.

Swallowing thickly, Lauren turns to face Camila. "What about Marley?"

"I was just thinking about how she'll react." Camila responded. "She won't be happy."

"M-maybe you should talk to her first." Lauren says softly, looking down.

"Maybe." Camila responded.

"Hey," Marley says, walking over and sitting on Camila's lap, she was jealous and was trying to show Lauren that Camila was her's.

Lauren looked up and rolled her eyes.

"Hey," Camila responds wrapping her arms around Marley's waist. "What's up? I thought you were playing with Mason."

"He fell asleep." Marley responded, glancing at Lauren. "What were you talking about?"

Camila glances toward Lauren before looking back at Marley. "Nothing really, just talking about Daxton."

Marley raised her right brow and looked at Camila. "You're lying."

Sighing, Camila looks into Marley's eyes. "She wants another baby, and she wants me to help her."

Marley frowned. "No." She said immediately.

Frowning, Camila shifts Marley on her lap. "Mar, why can't I help her?"

"Because... she doesn't love you anymore." Marley responded. "Because of me..."

Cupping Marley's cheek, Camila kisses her gently. "I love you,"

Marley shook her head and stood up. "No! You don't if you are willing to help her get pregnant." She ran out of the room faster than Camila could stop her.

Taking a deep breath, Camila gets up and runs after Marley, grabbing her hand and leading her into their room. "I don't have to have sex with her, there are other ways."

Marley wriggled her arm free from Camila's grip and stared at her with a look of complete broken-heartedness - a look Camila had only ever seen once from Lauren.

"I don't have to do it baby, I won't if you don't want me to." Camila promises, looking into Marley's eyes.

"Leave me alone. I need to think." Marley turned yet again and walked away.

Closing her eyes, Camila drops her head in shame.

She ran her fingers through her hair and rubbed her face with her hands.

****

"Talk to me, please?" Camila begs Marley as they lay in bed.

Marley rolled away from Camila and faced the wall.

"Baby please, I'm sorry." The older girl says softly, shifting closer and wrapping an arm around Marley.

Marley didn't respond, having already fallen asleep.

Sighing, Camila just holds Marley close and closes her eyes.

Marley wriggled in her sleep.

When they woke up the next morning, Camila was still trying to fix things with Marley.

Marley was sitting up on the bed on her phone, flicking through messages.

"Mar," Camila says softly, sitting down beside Marley.

Marley didn't take her eyes off the phone. She really wasn't in the mood. She wished now that they had stayed on tour.

Sighing, Camila takes the phone from Marley and cups her cheek to look into her eyes. "Baby, please talk to me."

Marley just stared at Camila. She knew Camila knew what was wrong.

"I know you're upset because I lied and didn't tell you that Lauren wants to have another baby when you first asked and I'm sorry." The older girl tells her softly. "But I was going to talk to you about it in private."

"I don't want another brother or sister. Mom is too old to have kids." Marley snapped, snatching her phone from Camila's hand and turning away.

Sighing, Camila takes the phone completely and puts it in her pocket. "Baby, you need to stop pulling away and actually talk to me."

Marley's whole body tensed. "I've already told you!" She got up and left the room.

Groaning, Camila gets up and follows her, grabbing her arm and pulling her back into the room.

She leaned Marley against the door as she locked it. "Stop," she breathes out, leaning in and kissing her gently.

Marley's body tensed. This was not the way to get through to her, Camila knew this, or at least Marley thought she knew this.

Pulling away, Camila leans their foreheads together. "I need you to take a deep breath, I told you if you don't want me to help her I won't. But I want you to think about it."

"I don't want to think about it. It's disgusting." Marley responded, her body was shaking.

Sighing, Camila begins to gently rub Marley's hips, calming her down. "Okay, I love you."

Marley didn't respond.

"Baby, listen to me, I won't do anything you aren't comfortable with. But Lauren asked me kindly to help her and I want to, but if you don't want me to then I won't." Camila promises softly, holding Marley close and looking into her eyes.

"Why do you want to help her?" Marley muttered quietly, avoiding Camila's eyes.

Taking a deep breath, Camila swallows thickly. "Because before our relationship started your mom and I had planned on having another baby at some point."

"So it's my fault?" Marley snapped, pulling away.

"No! I didn't say that Mar," Camila says softly, leaning in and kissing her forehead. "I'm saying that was the plan before I fell in love with you."

"You implied it." Marley responded, ducking underneath Camila's arm, before walking away. "Just leave me alone." The younger girl slumped down on the couch.

Moving over to her, Camila sighs and grabs her hand. "Baby, that's not what I meant at all."

"Leave me alone." Marley pulled her hand from Camila's.

Sighing, Camila runs her hand through her hair. "No." She says calmly.

"Yes." Marley barked. She was way too tired for this.

Pulling Marley into a kiss, Camila pulls her close.

"No." Marley wriggled. "Stop. Let me go."

"No, not until you calm down and talk to me." Camila says softly.

"I don't want to talk." Marley responded, wriggling again.

"Well I do." Camila responds calmly.

Marley wriggled so much that she accidentally kicked Camila in the balls without meaning to.

Grunting, Camila forces herself to breathe. "Stop,"

Eventually, Marley tired herself out and began to drift off to sleep in Camila's arms.

Kissing Marley's forehead, Camila stands up and carries her over to the bed.

Marley's eyes fluttered and her head fell against Camila's shoulder tiredly.

Laying down on the bed, Camila holds Marley close. "Rest."

****

Marley woke up alone with drool running down her chin.

Wiping her chin, she sits up and frowns, looking around the room for Camila.

She could hear the shower running in the bathroom, she stretched her arms above her head and yawned.

Listening closely, Marley can hear Camila singing like she always did in the shower.

"Your November rain can set the night on fire, night on fire." Camila sang out.

Marley stared at the door, running her fingers through her hair. She knew Camila would want to talk but she didn't want to... not yet.

After a few minutes, Camila came out of the bathroom, drying her hair. "Want to watch a movie?" The older girl asks softly.

Marley shrugged in response.

"We can watch your favorite." The older girl offers softly.

Marley yawned again.

Moving over to the bed, Camila pulls Marley close and turns on Netflix, putting on Hotel for Dogs.

Marley's eyes locked on the screen.

Kissing the side of her head, Camila sighs softly. "I love you."

Marley didn't respond.

Sighing, the older girl turns her attention toward the tv.

When the movie ended, Marley was struggling to stay awake.

"Sleep." Camila whispers softly, kissing Marley's forehead.

Marley shifted, her head fell onto Camila lap.

Shifting herself, Camila lays them down on the bed.

Drool rolled down Marley's cheek. She shifted and let a small whimper out of her mouth.

Wiping the drool away, Camila kisses Marley's forehead and pulls the blanket over them.

Marley wriggled.

****

Grace was screaming as she tried to get to Lauren from Lucy's arms.

Lauren was sitting at the kitchen table, grading papers.

"Let her finish her work." Lucy says softly, gently rubbing the baby's back.

Grace whined and screamed, wriggling and reaching for Lauren.

Sighing, Lucy sits down beside Lauren. "She really wants you, I've tried everything."

Lauren looked up at Lucy. She pushed her glasses up her nose. "Try giving her a cookie. That usually keeps her occupied."

Getting up, Lucy grabs a cookie and offers it to Grace.

The baby girl shakes her head and releases a loud cry.

Lauren sighed heavily, she put her pen down and lifted the girl into her lap.

Immediately curling into Lauren, Grace lays her head on Lauren's chest and slowly started to relax.

"We have to be more careful with Camila and Marley being here." Lucy tells Lauren softly.

"More careful?" Lauren frowned. "What do you mean?"

"She keeps wanting to nurse and I'm afraid they'll catch on." Lucy says calmly.

"So what if they do?" Lauren shrugged. "They left her and her brother."

Sighing, Lucy runs a hand through her hair. "Just be careful."

Lauren sighed. "Fine."

At that moment Grace began whining and nuzzling Lauren's chest.

Lauren rolled her eyes and ignored the little girl. She had to get these papers graded today.

Lauren pushed her glasses up her nose and picked up her pen.

After a few minutes the baby girl begins to scream trying to latch onto Lauren's nipple through her shirt.

Lauren took a deep breath and still continued to ignore the little girl.

"Laur, you're going to have to feed her." Lucy says calmly.

Lauren dropped her pen and looked up at Lucy. "Make her a bottle, please."

Nodding her head, Lucy gets up and makes Grace a bottle.

As Grace takes the bottle she continuously whines around the nipple because it wasn't what she wanted.

Lauren ran her fingers through the little girl's hair and sighed. "Good girl."

Curling into Lauren, the little girl closes her eyes.

Lauren picked up her pen and pushed her glasses up her nose and returned to her work.

A few minutes passed before Marley and Camila walked into the kitchen holding hands.

Jaden pops up from the playpen and releases a loud squeal, he was more excitable than Grace was.

Lauren turned her head to look at the little boy, not noticing Marley or Camila. "What?" She asked him.

"Mama!" The ten month old yells, pointing toward Lucy. "Up!"

Lucy stood up and lifted the little boy out of the playpen. "Buddy, you know I'm not your mama."

Shaking his head, Jaden curls into her more and closes his eyes.

Lucy sighed. She ran her fingers through his hair.

"My mama," he mumbles, gripping onto her shirt.

"What's wrong buddy?" Lucy looked down at him.

Looking up at her the ten month old frowns. "Eat."

"Hungry? How about a banana?" Lucy suggested.

Nodding his head, Jaden points at the fruit. "Anana."

Lucy nodded. She picked up a banana from the fruit bowl and opened it for Jaden.

Squealing excitedly, the little boy reaches for the banana.

Lucy handed the small boy the banana and kissed the top of his head.

Laying his head on her shoulder, Jaden begins to eat the banana, not noticing Camila and Marley.

Lucy leaned down and kissed the back of Lauren's head. "I'll start dinner."

"Okay, um don't forget Taylor's stomach can't handle anything spicy." Lauren tells her softly, keeping her attention on the papers.

"I know." Lucy nodded. "All dietary needs will be accounted for."

Grace began to fuss once more in Lauren's arms, it was her tired cry and lately she only went to sleep while nursing.

Lauren glanced at Camila and Marley. "Marley, maybe you should take your daughter." She pointed at Grace. "She misses you." She lied.

As soon as Marley takes Grace the little girl begins screaming and reaching for Lauren.

Lauren tried not to get angry but she was in desperate need of some alone time.

"Mama!" The baby cried out her first full word, reaching for Lauren.

Lauren froze in surprise. She looked up at the little girl, waiting for her to say it again.

"Mama!" Grace cries out once more, squirming in Marley's arms and reaching for Lauren.

Lauren dropped the pen on the paperwork. "These are never getting graded." She grumbled to herself before standing up. She took Grace from Marley and left the room without another word, just ever so slightly ticked off.

Curling into Lauren, Grace nuzzles her chest and releases a soft whine.

"You don't need to nurse to fall asleep." Lauren muttered. "You're just to use to it. You can't get everything you want anymore otherwise you'll become spoiled. I have a job to do and every time I try to do it you find some way to my lap and whine and whine until I put my pen down. That can't happen anymore." She ranted even though the little girl couldn't understand a word she was saying or respond.

Whining again, Grace looks up at Lauren tiredly, nuzzling her chest.

"No." Lauren said. "It's not happening. You just had a bottle."

Tears fill Grace's eyes and her bottom lip begins to tremble. "Mama," she whines out, making it harder for Lauren to resist.

Lauren gritted her teeth. "No." She repeated. "You're too spoilt and that has to stop now."

A tear rolls down the baby's cheek and she buries her face in Lauren's neck, releasing soft sobs.

Lauren rolled her eyes. "You're just like your mother, you know that. Marley used to do this too." She pushed her tears away. "That's how she got Camila to... her. Camila couldn't resist the tears."

The baby just continues to softly sob, occasionally nuzzling Lauren's chest.

"I'm not going to fall for it." Lauren mumbled. "Cry yourself to sleep."

After a few minutes, the little girl was still crying, causing Lauren's resolve to slowly crumble.

Lauren rolled her eyes and shook her head, trying desperately to resist. "I won't fall for it." She chanted inside her head.

"Mama," Grace sobbed out, nuzzling Lauren's chest before looking up at her with devastated chocolate eyes.

Lauren's tired, helpless green eyes met Grace's

"Mama," the little girl sobs out once more.

Lauren squeezed her eyes shut.

She couldn't fight it anymore, just hearing Grace call her 'mama' once again was enough to shatter the rest of her resolve.

Grace nuzzled Lauren's chest once more, crying softly.

Sighing heavily, Lauren pulled her shirt down and let Grace latch on. "You have to stop this." She mumbled.

Grace's body immediately relaxed as she nursed, placing her right hand on Lauren's chest.

Lauren closed her eyes and let her body relax. If she was honest, she needed this.

A soft hum escapes Grace as she nurses, her eyes fluttering continuously as she fought to stay awake.

"Sleep." Lauren brushed her fingers over Grace's cheek.

Slowly losing the battle, Grace gives in and falls asleep.

Lauren pulled the little girl away without waking her and carried her to the nursery after fixing her shirt.

Once Grace is in her crib, Lauren makes her way to the kitchen to finish grading papers.

"She finally fell asleep?" Lucy asked softly.

"Yeah, she fought it for a while but she's asleep." Lauren mumbles tiredly.

"Good." Lucy nodded. "You need some time alone."

Nodding her head, Lauren turns her attention to the papers.

Lucy moved over to Lauren and wrapped her arms around Lauren's neck from behind, having already put Jaden in his highchair. She kissed Lauren on her head.

Leaning back against Lucy, the younger girl takes a deep breath. "I'm so tired but I still have twenty papers to grade."

"I'll help you and then maybe..." Lucy pressed her lips to Lauren's neck. "...We can relax together."

Tilting her head to give Lucy more access, Lauren closes her eyes. "That sounds nice."

Lucy smiled, sucking on Lauren's pulse.

A soft moan escapes Lauren and she reaches behind her, tangling a hand in Lucy's hair.

Lucy smiled against Lauren's neck, sucking a little more roughly.

Biting down on her bottom lip, Lauren fights the urge to turn and kiss Lucy.

Lucy pulled away after a long moment. "After dinner."

Nodding her head, Lauren looks up at Lucy, her eyes filled with desire.

Lucy smiled softly and returned to making the food.

Shaking her head, Lauren begins grading the papers.

Every-so-often Lucy would send Lauren a teasing smile.

Catching Lucy's teasing smile, Lauren decides to seductively chew on the end of her pen, watching the older girl with dark eyes.

Lucy smirked and turned away to continue the dinner.

Once the papers are graded, Lauren heads into the bedroom and puts her bag away before changing into something a little more revealing for Lucy.

Lauren lay down on the bed and sighed heavily. She ran her fingers through her hair, hearing Lucy call everyone for dinner.

It wasn't long before Lucy was walking into the room.

Lauren sat up on her elbows, adjusting her lacy bra.

Desire filled eyes soaked in the green eyed girl's body as Lucy locked the door before crawling over Lauren on the bed.

"Fuck, you're still so hot." Lucy breathes out, crashing their lips together.

Lauren blushed. "Not as hot as you."

The older girl doesn't respond, deepening the kiss.

Lauren smiled into the kiss.

Shifting them slightly, Lucy lays between Lauren's thighs as the kiss grows heated.

Lauren moaned loudly, tangling her fingers through Lucy's hair.

Running her tongue along Lauren's bottom lip, Lucy tilts her head to the side.

Lauren rocked her hips up against Lucy's.

Moaning, Lucy pulls away and looks into Lauren's eyes. "Not yet."

Lauren groaned quietly in annoyance. "Why not?" She whined.

"I want to take this slow, make love to you." Lucy whispers softly, gently kissing the younger girl.

Lauren hummed quietly into Lucy's mouth.

Shifting, Lucy trails feather light kisses down Lauren's cheek stopping once she reaches the younger girl's pulse.

Lauren tilted her head to the side to give Lucy some more room.

Keeping her kisses light and feathery, Lucy moves down Lauren's body slowly.

Lauren shivered under Lucy's gentle lips.

Moving back up Lauren's body, Lucy kisses her slowly and passionately.

Lauren gripped Lucy's hair softly, tilting her head to the side.

Their kiss was quickly growing heated as Lucy gently ran her hands along Lauren's body.

Lauren shivered under Lucy's touch.

It wasn't long before they were completely naked and Lucy was kissing down Lauren's body again.

Lauren arched her back off the bed, breathing heavily.

Attaching her lips to Lauren's clit, Lucy begins to gently suck.

Lauren's breath caught in her throat and she moaned loudly.

Shifting, Lucy reaches between them and slips two fingers inside her while continuing to suck on her clit.

"Uh!" Lauren moaned, her back arching off the bed.

The older girl kept her movements slow and gentle.

"Please." Lauren begged.

Slightly, picking up speed, Lucy sucks on Lauren's clit harder.

Lauren moaned loudly.

It wasn't long before Lauren crashed over the edge and Lucy pulled away, licking her fingers.

Lauren breathed heavily, her back relaxing against the bed. Her eyes stayed closed as she tried to regain her composure.

Moving up the bed, Lucy kisses Lauren's cheek before laying beside her.

Lauren stretched out her muscles before rolling over Lucy and kissing her.

Deepening the kiss, Lucy tangles her hand in Lauren's hair.

Lauren brushed her fingers down Lucy's toned stomach.

Moaning, Lucy tightens her grip on Lauren's hair.

Lauren pulled her lips away and kissed down Lucy's neck, sucking and licking every so often.

A louder moan escapes Lucy as she rocks her hips up against Lauren.

"Patience." Lauren whispered, sucking a little rougher on Lucy's skin.

"Please," the older girl gasps out. "Laur."

Lauren lifted her head. She moved back up and kissed Lucy's lips.

Deepening the kiss, Lucy tangles a hand in Lauren's hair.

Lauren slipped her tongue into Lucy's mouth.

Their kiss quickly grew heated.

Lauren slipped her hand down between them and began caressing Lucy's clit.

Throwing her head back against the pillow, Lucy moans loudly, her back arching off the bed.

Lauren waited until Lucy was wet enough and slipped her fingers into Lucy's entrance.

Rocking up against her, Lucy moans even louder. "Yes,"

Lauren kissed down Lucy's neck to her stomach.

"Please," Lucy begs, rocking her hips into Lauren.

Lauren began wiggling her fingers inside of Lucy's. She moved her lips down Lucy's stomach and licked her clit.

A loud moan escaped the older girl and her back arched off the bed.

Lauren smiled at the reaction she got and licked Lucy's clit again, wiggling her fingers inside Lucy's entrance.

The older girl shivers against Lauren's touch, moaning even louder.

Lauren smiled. She wrapped her lips around Lucy's clit and began sucking. This was enough to send the older girl over the edge with a loud moan.

Lucy's body was shaking as waves of pleasure crashed over her.

Lauren gently slipped her fingers out of Lucy, sitting up. She smiled softly.

"I love you." Lucy breathes out.

"I love you too." Lauren breathed.

Closing her eyes, Lucy takes a deep breath.

Grace's soft cry is suddenly heard from the nursery.

Lauren sighed heavily and sat up.

"She should be asleep." Lucy mumbles in frustration.

"I know. She always has the worst timing." Lauren responded.

Grace's cries were growing louder.

"Maybe if we stay quiet she'll fall back asleep." Lauren whispered.

"You know she won't Laur, she'll scream and cry all night until you get her." The older girl responds, moving to start getting dressed.

Lauren groaned tiredly. "This is ridiculous. Her brother isn't like this. I don't understand why she does this."

Grace's cries were growing louder as they talked.

Lauren groaned. "Please go back to sleep." She begged.

"Just go get her Laur." Lucy responds, rolling onto her side.

Lauren shook her head. "No."

"Then she'll be screaming all night and be even clingier tomorrow." Lucy snaps out tiredly.

Lauren sat up and moved away from Lucy. "Fine." She mumbled, dropping her head and climbing off the bed. She left the room quietly with her 'tail' between her legs.

Grace was sitting up in her crib, tears streaming down her cheeks.

"Grace." Lauren said, giving the little girl a look.

"Mama," the little girl cries out, reaching for Lauren.

"Go back to sleep. You're fine. Nothing can hurt you in here." Lauren said, standing in the doorway.

Shaking her head, the little girl reaches for Lauren even more. "Mama!"

"There is nothing in here that can hurt you." Lauren said again. She didn't understand why Grace still woke up in the middle of the night.

A soft sob escaped Grace and she continued reaching for Lauren.

"Grace." Lauren repeated.

"Mama," the little girl cried out softly.

"Grace, just lie down and go back to sleep." Lauren said.

Shaking her head, the little girl releases a louder cry.

"Grace, you are fine. Go back to sleep." Lauren said.

"Mama," the little girl cries out, continuing to reach for Lauren.

"Grace, you are fine. Go back to sleep." Lauren said. "If you sleep, I promise you'll feel better."

Grace pouts out her bottom lip as she looks at Lauren. "Mama."

"Grace." Lauren leaned against the doorframe.

Once again Lauren could feel her resolve crumbling as she looked at the crying little girl.

"Mama," Grace cries out.

Lauren just stared at the little girl.

Grace started to gag because of how hard she was crying.

Frowning, Lauren slowly stepped into the room. "Grace, that's enough, you'll wake your brother."

The little girl continued to cry, gagging every so often as she reached for Lauren.

Lauren was beginning to lose her will.

Grace suddenly begins throwing up, still crying.

"You have got to be kidding me." Lauren mumbled, moving over to the little girl.

Grace looks up at Lauren pitifully. "Mama,"

"I'm sorry, princess. I didn't think you were sick." Lauren said softly.

The little girl reaches up for Lauren, tears running down her cheeks.

Lauren lifted the little girl out of her crib.

Grace's skin was warm to the touch and Lauren knew she was going to become clingier until she got better.

Sighing heavily, Lauren carried the little girl into the bathroom and readied the bath for Grace.

"Mama," the little girl whines softly.

"I'm here, princess." Lauren said, taking the little girl's clothes off and placing her in the bathtub.

Tired eyes lock on Lauren, Grace shifts in the tub. "Yucky,"

"I know. That's what the bath is for." Lauren said softly.

Once the bath is over and her teeth are brushed, Grace curls into Lauren, gripping onto her shirt.

Lauren carried the little girl into the living room. She sat down on the couch and turned on the television to the kids channel.

Shifting, the little girl lays her head on Lauren's chest and closes her eyes.

Lauren ran her fingers through her hair and rested her elbow on the back of the couch. She rested her head on the palm of her hand and closed her eyes.

Grace relaxed in Lauren's arms but didn't fall asleep.

Lauren slipped in and out of sleep, waking herself up every time Grace shifted in her lap.

A soft whine escapes Grace as she starts sliding down Lauren's lap.

"Ugh." Lauren mumbled. Her free arm, fell around Grace and she pulled her back onto her lap.

Curling into Lauren once again, Grace relaxes, gripping onto her shirt.

Lauren let her eyes fall closed again.

Grace slowly fell asleep, gripping onto Lauren's shirt.

Lauren drifted off to sleep not long after Grace did.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

4.9K 94 11
Follow Camila, Lauren, Lucy, and their kids as they struggle with relationships, children, bullies, and jobs. But also as they grow, learn, and love...
57.6K 1.5K 25
Lauren always wonders to herself when she fucked up in her life. How she lost the love of her life? How she didn't think twice? Now she's gone and do...
1.5K 53 11
A life on tour is something Marley has dreamed of since she was younger. A life on tour with Camila and their kids is something she didn't know she n...
224K 6.2K 25
"I wanna go on a road trip. I want to sleep in crappy hotels. I want to sing along to happy songs while driving. I want to watch the sun rise in a di...