Kidge High School Fan Fiction

Bởi flashq7

A fanfic about a shy girl Katie and a bad boy Keith in high school. (Cover is not mine) Xem Thêm

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 3 and 4 (Keith's POV)
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Keith's POV(Chapter 6)
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Keith's POV(Chapter 8)
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Author's Note
Author's Note
Chapter 21
Keith's POV(Chapter 21)
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Keith's POV(Chapter 23)
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Author's Note
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Author's Note
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Chapter 16

1.5K 47 59
Bởi flashq7

"Keith! Open the d*mn door!" Matt shouted as he pounded the Kogane brothers' front door.

I could hear footsteps from inside and a few seconds later, the door opened and Keith was standing there.

With nothing on but sweatpants.

Oh my god.

Keith was shirtless. In front of me. I've never seen someone shirtless. Do they all look like...that?

I have to say, he has a nice chest.

And abs. You know you wanted to see them ever since you first felt them.

Shut up mind!

"Keith! Wear a shirt you...you-" Matt was turning livid at the fact that there was a teenage boy-not related to me- shirtless.

"But Pidge doesn't have a problem with it? Do you Pidge?" Keith said, smirking as he looked at me. He crosses his arms over his chest and leaned on the side of his door.

I think the room just turned 30 degrees hotter. 

"U-Uh, I-I, y-you," I was a stuttering mess. What was one supposed to do in situations like this? I think I was going to faint.

"H-Hey, Pidge, you okay? You look like you are going to fall," Keith said as he tried to come close to me. Matt gave him a glare and told him to put on a shirt while he led me inside. My ankle was still hurting so I had to rest it somewhere.

Keith entered the room a few seconds later, this time wearing a shirt.

"What did you want to talk about Matt? Shiro isn't here, he's on a date so-"

"Yes, I know he is on a date," Matt cut him off. "I wanted to talk to you.  Why did you corrupt my poor, innocent little sister?"

"What'd you mean?" Keith asked, genuinely confused. 

"Don't play dumb with me, Kogane. I know you were the one who told Katie about being safe in...both ways," Matt whispered the last part. Almost as if he didn't want me to hear it.

Keith burst out laughing while Matt just stared at him in pure shock. When he came down from his high, Keith struggled to say the words, "I-I wasn't the one who said that. T-that was L-Lance."

"Who is Lance?" Matt asked me.

"He is another one of my friends," I said.

"Why did he say that to her?" Matt asked, and Keith and I looked at each other. If we told Matt that it was because we were skipping half of school, Keith was going to die. I tried to come up with an explanation but Keith beat me to it.

"Lance didn't say it to her. He was talking to a couple who was going to ditch school during lunch. Pidge was sitting with us, so she heard it. She asked me about it, and I told her I wasn't going to tell her," Keith said. Wow, this guy is really good at lying!

"O-Oh, okay, thanks for that," Matt said, surprised. At least he bought the lie!

"Great, now is there anything else you wanted? Cuz I was in the middle of a workout before you came and almost broke my door," Keith said as he got up. Matt gave him a small glare but shook his head before picking me up.

"Hey, wait, let me do that," Keith blurted out, walking toward me and scooping me in his arms. 

Um...okay...

Matt looked shocked but before he could question Keith's actions, Keith said, "I was going to work out anyways. Plus, Pidge isn't heavy."

"Okay," Matt said, walking in front of us. Keith and I started walking to my house. 

"So, do you want to work together for the chemistry project?" Keith asked out of the blue.

What project was he talking about? Seeing my confused expression, Keith chuckled. 

"I'm talking about the one that our teacher said we would do at the beginning of the year. It's something about showing some diagram of the different feeling chemicals humans and animals have. I was wondering if we could do it together since we live right next to each other and can meet up whenever we want," He clarified.

"U-Uh," Should I say yes. The last time a guy asked me to work with him, I was a stuttering fool and he decided to find a different partner.

"It's fine if you don't want to, I was just-" 

"No! Wait, I-I," I cut Keith off. "Yeah, I can work with you," I said.

Keith gave me a big smile. "Great, once he gives all of the information, we can plan our project."

I nodded and saw that we were at my house.

"Here, I'll take you inside? Where do you need to go?" Keith asked me as he stepped in.

"My room," I replied, remembering that I didn't even have a chance to start my homework because Matt decided to storm off to Keith's house and kill him.

"Woah, Pidge. I don't think we are at that stage yet, but I am down for that if you are," Keith said, looking at me with a smirk as I realized that my reply had a double meaning.

"I didn't mean it like that. I-I meant that-" 

"Hey, calm down. I'm just messing with ya."

"You seem to be messing with me a lot these days," I muttered under my breath. Keith just chuckled as he placed me on my bed, careful to make sure I didn't sit on anything.

"Okay, so... I am just going to go now," Keith said awkwardly as he started to leave my room.

"Wait!" I blurted. Keith turned to me with a question on his face. "I just wanted to say thanks for bringing me up here."

"It was my pleasure ma'am," Keith said, adding in a bow that made me laugh.

"See you tomorrow, yeah?" He said after we both stopped laughing.

"Yeah, see you tomorrow," I replied back, waving at him. He did the same and exited my room.

I quickly started to do my homework; I had a lot of it. And it was hard to concentrate when a boy with purple eyes and black hair stayed in the back of my mind

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Katie! Can you come down here!" Matt shouted from downstairs.

Sighing, I looked down at the homework that I had barely finished and got myself out of bed. My ankle didn't hurt as much as before, so I was able to limp.

As I was walking down the stairs, I heard a female voice that I didn't recognize. Entering the kitchen, I saw a tall girl with silver hair and blue and lavender eyes talking with Matt and Shiro. Keith was also there, off on the side using his phone, and looked up when he heard my oh-so-quiet footsteps. 

"Pidge! Why are you walking with your ankle still hurting? You might injure it again," Keith said as he rushed to my side and helped me in a chair.

"My foot doesn't hurt that much anymore," I defended myself.

"Hello. Are you Matt's sister?" The female voice I heard ask as I turned to her. She really is pretty.

Why is every girl I meet so pretty?

"Yes," I say. How does she know me?

"I'm Allura. I am working with Matt and Shiro on a project and decided to meet the great sister he has," she says, holding out a hand. I shake it while looking at Matt. He talks about me?

"I am Katie, but you can call me Pidge," I say back.

"Okay, so you two can get to know each other while we will go do...something else," Matt said as he pushed Shiro and Keith out of the kitchen. The brothers started pushing Matt and a few seconds later, I could hear something fall.

"Well then," Allura said, turning back to me, "is Keith your boyfriend or something?"

Instead of blushing, I was just annoyed. Why do people keep on assuming that?

"It's just that he was really concerned about you when you walked with a hurt ankle and he was more...happy when he saw you come in," Allura said and I realized I questioned myself out loud.

"O-Oh, we are just friends," I say. Keith and I? That was never going to happen. No one would go for a boring nerd like me.

"Oh, okay," Allura said. It was almost as if she didn't believe that. 

We continued talking for some time, and I learned a lot about her: she is 21, wants to command a team of pilots, has a father, no siblings, and loves the color pink. I could tell the last statement was true because she was wearing a pink shirt, darker pink pants, and a pink headband. Basically, she screamed pink. 

I also told her about me, like how I am 16, I want to become a computer engineer and was practicing for it(mostly by hacking into things), like the color green, have a mom, dad, and brother, and moved here because my parents were out for the entire year.

We continued talking about random things when Shiro popped his head in the door.

"Are you guys done? We really need to get started on that project Allura," Shiro said. 

"Oh yeah, sure, I am coming," she responded. Turning to me, she said, "It was nice talking to you Pidge. I hope we can be friends later on."

"Yeah," I said, grinning. I might have my first female friend ever!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!

Here is Chapter 16!

Yay!!! Pidge has now met Allura and is semi-friends with her.

What do you guys think of the story?

How about the characters?

Who is your favorite character in the show?

Don't forget to comment and/or vote!

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

141K 4.3K 47
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
969K 36.7K 87
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
1M 55.2K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
622K 14K 41
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.