Violet Marie Jonas- A Jonas s...

Autorstwa GenevieveKayeLane

Sometimes growing up is hard but when you have three amazing older brothers who love and care about you it ca... Więcej

Violet Marie Jonas- A Jonas story
Punishment and Studio
Wedding Bells
Phone Calls and Bully's
Discussions and a Visitor
Problems and a Punishment
Finding Violet
Sibling Time
Danger Joe
Violet's Injury
Crushes
Dates and Jealousy
Wake up call and Decisions
First date and picking sides
Threats and Talks
Boy Fights and Music
Shockers
Stupid Joe
Feelings and Apologies
Surprises!
Truth Be Told
Danger Strikes Again
New Sister
Pranks and Lessons
Bets and Blame
Reminders and Questions
Attitude and The Condition
He'll be fine
Pick a Side
Disrespectful Sisters
Disrespect and Disobedience
What Big Brothers Are For
The Truth
Prank Them Very Much
The Diagnosis
Tests
Not an update
Secret
Just The Beginning
First Boyfriend and Digging Your Own Grave
Meeting Peyton
Psych out
Growing Up and Brothers
I didnt do it!
Can I Return It?
Meeting James
Movies and Tragedy
The Aftermath
Sunlight Among The Heartbreak
Howl For Maddie
Bullied Again
Memorial and Depression
Talks and Friends
She Knows Why
That Moment That Lead To Breakup
Relationships
Overprotected
Sisters Fight Brothers Intervene
Movie and a Breakdown
Babysitting Accident
Taylor's Story
Taylor's Fight
Teenage Imp
Sorry Little Girl
Bad Choice and A New Addition
Celebration and The Crush
~~~~~~~~THE END~~~~~~~~

Taylor's Moment

620 12 1
Autorstwa GenevieveKayeLane

Previously On VMJ:

Violet goes to her room as the guys start discussing this.

Kevin: Is that the whole story?

Zac: Yeah except she also lied to Peyton and he wasn't happy so he told her to call him when she gets everything figured out.

Me: Also she was already spanked for the way she talked to zac and myself.

Kevin: How many?

Me: 20 with my belt. 10 for each of us.

Nick: Wow. I thought you hated punishing her?

Me: I do. But the way she talked to us was unacceptable, disrespectful and totally uncalled for. We were both pissed. I wasn't gonna let her think she could get away with it.

Joe: Good you shouldn't.

Kevin: Well since it is 10 o'clock at night how about tomorrow I deal with her for the movie lie and tonight we all just go to bed?

Nick: Kev I think you should deal with it tonight so we can have a clean slate for tomorrow with her.

Kevin: Somehow I knew you were gonna say that. Alright i'll go deal with her tonight. What do you all think is fair?

Me: Well considering she's already had 20 with a belt don't go to hard on her.

Joe: I say twenty more with the belt.

Nick: I second that.

Zac: I'm on board with that.

Me: Sounds fair enough to me.

Kevin: Alright well i'm gonna go do that and then go to sleep ill see y'all in the morning.

He goes to violets room and after they have a small discussion he gives her 20 and comforts her until she calms down and then heads to bed himself.

JBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJB

(Nick's POV)

Joe and I are sitting in the front room. Everyone is out so we decided to work on some music when suddenly the front door opens and Taylor comes in really excited. She doesn't see us yet.

Taylor: ANYONE HOME?? Oh, good. Guess what?

Me: You have a date?

Taylor: No.

Joe: You met someone?

Taylor: No.

Me: Ok I give up. What?

Taylor: I'm getting two awards at school. I made the honor roll and Im also getting the presidential award. (Real thing btw i have one)

Joe: Tay I'm so proud of you!

Me: That's amazing Tay. We are so proud of you. When's the ceremony?

Taylor: Tomorrow at school. I can invite you all. Promise me you'll be there?

Joe: We will be there. What time?

Taylor: Around 11 I think. Its gonna be just before lunch. (Violet walks in)

Me: Did you get all your homework done in study hall?

Taylor: Everything but one math assignment because I got that last period. Im gonna go finish it.

Me: How about you violet? Any homework?

Violet: Yeah I have to read a chapter in history and answer some questions. Can I grab a snack first?

Me: Yeah but hurry because Kevin will be home soon and if you're not working on it he may be mad.

Violet: Ok.

She goes off to the kitchen. I hear her grab something out of the fridge and cupboard and when she walks past she has a water and a granola bar in her hands still wearing her backpack. After I hear her door click closed Kevin, Dani, Alena and Valentina walk in. Demi, Selena, Zac and Jesse aren't far behind them.

Kevin: Hey the girls home?

Me: Yeah they are upstairs.

Kevin: Hopefully doing their homework.

Me: I told them to.

He takes off upstairs as everyone comes in and settles in the living room around us.

(Kevin's POV)

I go upstairs and open Violet's door. She's sitting at her desk with her history book and a notebook in front of her.

Violet: Hey Kev.

Me: Just checking that you're doing your homework. Need any help?

Violet: Uh no I just have to read this chapter and answer some questions.

Me: Ok i'm gonna go check on your sister then.

I close her door and walk to Taylor's room. I open the door and she's sitting at her desk writing in her notebook while looking at her book thats open but looking a bit frustrated.

Me: Need help?

Taylor: Kinda. Im usually really good at this but I guess i'm just too happy to pay enough attention.

Me: Hot date?

Taylor: (Giggling) No.

Me: Then what?

Taylor: They didn't tell you?

Me: Tell me what?

Taylor: Tomorrow i'm getting two awards. I made the honor roll and i'm getting the Presidential Award.

Me: Tay that's Amazing! Im so proud of you! (He gives her a huge hug)

Taylor: Thanks Kev. You're all invited its at 11.

Me: We will be there now lets take a look at the problem shall we.

* A few Hours Later*

(Selena's POV)

The girls finished their homework a few hours ago and while Kevin and Dani took the little ones with them out to dinner. Joe and Demi went to the movies while Zac has a date and Jesse and Katie went to her friends party. Nick and I had no plans so we are just hanging out in our room. We all had an amazing dinner that nick cooked and then the girls disappeared into their rooms. Nick goes to take a shower so I decide to check on them. Taylor is laying in bed reading but violet is trying to sneak out her window.

Me: What do you think you're doing?

Violet: See can you cover for me? I need to go see Peyton.

Me: Get back in here. I'm not covering for you. You need to ask to leave this house especially at 8 at night.

Violet: I thought you were the cool sister. They won't let me leave after 8 on a school night but I need to see Peyton. We got into a fight over something and I need to see him.

Me: Then you'll have to see him at school. Now get inside before I go get nick.

Violet: UGH! Stupid Skank!

Me: Thats it!

She grabs violet by the upper arm and grabs violets hairbrush thats sitting next to her bed and pulls her over her lap. She gives her 20 with the brush and then stands her up to face her.

Me: Are you done acting like a brat now? I love you but i'm done tolerating your attitude.

Violet: (Crying) I'm sorrrryy Sel.

Me: All's Forgiven Sweetie. (Neither of them see nick at the door)

Nick: Ahem. Everything good here?

Me: Yeah it is now.

Nick: Violet what happened? Why did Sel have to spank you?

Violet: I was disrespectful towards her after she caught me trying to sneak out.

Me: Yes she was but I've dealt with her.

Nick: Ok well good. I checked on Tay and she fell asleep reading. Vi why don't you get ready for bed?

Violet: Yes Sir

They leave her room and go back to theirs.

Nick: Im surprised you didn't just come get me.

Me: Well I almost did but I remembered what Kev told Dani when she disrespected her and I figured you would just say the same thing.

Nick: What did she say?

Me: She called me a stupid skank.

Nick: I figured it was something like that. Are you ok? You know she says things out of anger.

Me: I'm Fine hun. I know she does. I mean she has said to me before.

Nick: True. That doesn't make it ok though. Hey babe so I've been thinking you know what we should do?

Me: No what?

Nick: We should adopt. I mean there are a lot of kids out there that need homes.

Me: You mean now?

Nick: Well when were ready I mean. We can take some more time to just enjoy being married. The girls are gonna be grown enough they won't need us as much and wouldn't it be nice to have our own?

Me: Yeah it would I like that idea and you're right we should.

*Crash*

Nick: What was that?

They run downstairs and see its Kevin, Dani and their girls.

Kevin: Sorry, Alena Knocked over the vase.

Alena: Sorry.

Nick: Its ok sweetie. It just scared me.

Kevin: How did it go here?

Nick: Fairly well only one real issue but Selena had it under control.

Dani: What happened?

Me: Violet disrespected me. I took care of it.

Dani: Good for you Sel.

Kevin: Other than that everything's good?

Nick: Yep

Kevin: Awesome. Well we need to get these monsters to bed. Don't forget we have to be at the school before 11. ( They have already spread the news)

Nick: Yep I know. Someone needs to remind joe though.

Kevin: Thanks for volunteering Nick.

Nick: I wasn't... Ugh fine I'll do it.

Kevin and Dani take the girls upstairs and nick and I go sit in the kitchen so we can see when joe gets here. Around 15 minutes later we hear the front door open and a lot of talking and laughing. In walks Joe, Demi, Zac, Jessie and Katie.

Joe: What's up guys?

Nick: Im supposed to remind you we all have to be at the girls school at 11 tomorrow.

Jesse: We will be there right everyone.

Zac: Yeah I wouldn't miss it.

Joe: Of course I promised Tay Tay i'll be there.

Demi: Im obviously going and I know Selena is too.

Me: Uh yeah It's important to me to be there for my sister.

Nick: Ok well my jobs done so I'm going to bed now. Goodnight everyone.

Me: Goodnight everyone.

All: Goodnight

* Next Morning*

(No ones POV)

The girls have gone off to school while everyone else is getting ready for the day. At 10:30 they all head out the door and to the school gym. As everyone piles into the gym into seats. Kevin looks up and sees violet sitting next to Peyton and Corey. He waves at her as they take seats in the front. He sees Taylor on stage looking really nervous so he throws her a thumbs up and she smiles. After all the parents take their seats and the principal Mr. Williams stands in front of the podium.

Mr Williams: Ahem, Welcome Parents to our yearly award ceremony. As most of you know i'm Mr. Williams and i'm the principal of this school. We have quite a lot of awards to give so let's get started. First up is Zoey Aarons....

After a bit he calls Taylor and she goes up.

Mr Williams: Taylor Jonas... Mrs. Jonas is receiving two awards she is on the honor roll and is also receiving the presidential award.

Everyone starts clapping.

After everyone receives their awards the kids are allowed to spend some time with their families before lunch.

Kevin: We are so proud of you Tay.

Selena: So proud of you sissy.

Jesse: Yeah Tay, You did really good.

Demi: Girl we need to do something.

Joe: Proud of you Tay Tay.

Dani: Like seriously proud, We are gonna have some type of a celebration this weekend.

Zac: Yes starting with a hug from me. (He hugs her while she still has a huge smile on her face.)

Katie: Congrats Tay.

Nick: Good job sis. Very proud of you.

Peyton and Violet walk up and violet hugs Taylor.

Violet: Congrats sis.

Taylor: Thank you everyone.

Violet: Well its lunch time and Peyton and I are gonna go eat. Meet us at our usual table?

Taylor: Yeah i'll be right there. Thank you all so much for coming but I have to go i'll see you tonight?

Kevin: Yes you will.

She hugs everyone and takes off towards Violet and Peyton. The guys all head to the production company while the girls all head home.

JBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJB

Well another chapter up. Hope everyone likes it. Hoping to have a job soon so I won't be able to update as often but for right now you'll get updates. Hope everyone has a good weekend.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

57.1K 906 46
Hi my name is Melissa Paula Sorrento-Jonas, and Im the sister of the Jonas Brothers. How is that possible when the boys said they don't have a sister...
22.5K 193 42
Hi, I'm Allison. I've been friends ever sense Joe and I have been in first grade. After that our families became very close and we where all best fri...
2.4K 92 22
Stella Nicole Jonas, is the daughter to Denise and Paul. Older brothers to the famous musicians, Nick, Joe and Kevin Jonas. After their dad went to w...
17.7K 673 23
After months of trying to have a child together Demi and Wilmer are faced with a disision that would change there lives, and this time theres no turn...