Murder at McMahon Manor

Autorstwa weirdoforthewin

You are cordially invited to...MURDER AT MCMAHON MANOR! All WWE Superstars are cordially invited for a weeken... Więcej

You are Cordially Invited To...
The Arrival
Where's The Host?
Dinner Time
You're A Murderer!
Smart Thinking
Accusations
The List of Vince McMahon
Split Up
What Happens In The Dark...
What Was That?!
Stick Together
It's You!
Stay Woke
You Gotta Believe Me

The Truth

337 13 76
Autorstwa weirdoforthewin

(AJ Lee P.O.V)

The next morning rolled around and everybody was setting up to leave this horrifying Manor. The rain had stopped pouring, the sun was shining bright, and everyone was happy that we would finally be able to get out of here. I wanted to be just as happy as them, but how could I be happy when my husband was going to jail for possibly the rest of his life? How could he murder numerous people who have done nothing to him? All except for Vince McMahon. I know he hated him, but never enough to actually go through with killing him. I know my husband better than anyone. I know that he's innocent, he has to be. But unfortunately, everyone turned against him and ruled him out to be this mysterious murderer.

I finished packing up the rest of my things and let out a sigh as I was now left to making a huge decision. A secret I had been keeping was that I would be leaving WWE very soon. I hadn't planned for anything that happened last night to happen, but now that it did and now that my husband was doing jail-time because of it, I knew I would want to leave now more than ever. So, I decided to put on a brave face and go talk to Triple H about how soon I would be able to leave the company. I'd rather talk to Mr. McMahon about this, but unfortunately, Hunter was the only authority figure left.

After walking down the long halls and finally making it to Triple H's room, I knocked on the open door before entering the room. I found Triple H sadly packing up his things as well. He must've felt pretty awful about this whole situation. He lost his wife because of my husband... this conversation was going to be the most awkward one of my entire life. But the sooner I got it over with, the better. "Hey, Hunter." I spoke softly as I held my luggage in hand. "Oh hey there, AJ." He turned to me slowly as I looked up at him weakly. "How are you doing? I just thought I'd come here and make sure you were okay." "I'm managing. Though, it's really hard knowing that I lost half of my family here tonight. What am I supposed to do now? Go home and tell my three little girls? Or Shane's three boys?" He questioned as I gave him a look of sympathy. I felt awful for him.

"Look, I'm so sorry." I apologized. "No. You don't have to apologize, AJ. None of this is your fault." "I just feel like it is, you know? Phillip, Punk, is my husband. I've known him for years and years and never would have thought of him doing something as horrible as this." "It must hurt knowing someone for that long and not knowing what they're capable of." He said and I looked down. "Yeah, it does hurt. Especially being the wife of that someone." I let out a sigh as I looked back up to meet his weak eyes. "So, what happens now with the company? Will you run WWE?" I asked him and he nodded his head. "Yeah, I suppose. No one else is capable of running WWE except me now." "Well, that's kind of exciting." I tried to lighten up his mood. "I guess it is. Monday Night Raw this coming Monday is gonna be hell though." He said as I scratched the back of my head. Guess this is where I should bring up the fact that I want to retire.

It was a small moment of silence as Triple H turned his back to finish his packing. "Um... well since you're in charge now, I'm glad I came here because I actually wanted to talk to management about me retiring soon." I admitted to him. "You want to retire?" He asked. "Yeah. Honestly, I had been secretly planning this out for awhile now. I just wasn't sure when a good time would be." I explained. "It's been nothing but awkward for me working here at WWE when you clearly have heat with my husband. And now that this has happened and Punk is doing jail-time, I figured that this was the perfect time for me to make my departure from here. So, I wanted to negotiate how soon I would be able to retire." I spoke as Triple H grabbed some papers out from his suitcase and turned back to me. "Well, good thing I printed up these departing papers, huh?" Triple H said as he handed them over to me.

"Oh, you already have my departure slips?" I looked at the papers and realized that my name was printed on it already. "Yeah, I printed them up about a week ago. If I could just get your signature at the bottom, then you'd be officially retired from WWE." He explained. "I'm sorry, I'm not understanding." "What do you mean?" "I mean... you printed this up a week ago... my retirement plan was a secret until now and you were already prepared for it?" I raised an eyebrow at him, then looked at him with widened eyes when I came to the sudden realization of all of this. "Wait a second... YOU PLANNED ALL OF THIS OUT?!" I shouted out loudly as Triple H pulled out a gun and aimed it right at my face.

"Oh my god... it's you! Punk was right! YOU'RE THE MURDERER!" "Very clever, AJ. Now quiet down or I'm gonna have to put a bullet in your head." He said in a menacing tone of voice. "But Hunter, WHY?! How could you do all these horrible things?!" I questioned him, sweating bullets at the fact that a loaded gun was being aimed right at me. "It all started years ago, AJ..."

(Triple H P.O.V)

"Royal Rumble, 2014... the same day Punk walked out on WWE. He put us in hot water. Lawsuit after lawsuit. We lost a lot of money because of him. You know about that all too well, AJ. It was WWE vs CM Punk and to this day, we still haven't put our differences aside. I'm not one to hold grudges, but Punk was one grudge that I just couldn't get over. I had to do something to get back at him for putting us all through hell! So, that's when I came up with the perfect and well thought out plan to frame CM Punk. I'm the one who convinced Vince McMahon to host a dinner at his huge Manor. I made him want to make amends with you all and you all fell for it. Just like he did. You see, Vince didn't give a damn about you or anyone else on the roster. Hell, he didn't care about me, or even his own son and daughter sometimes. Honestly, we couldn't wait for him to die. So, no one knew of my plan to kill Vince McMahon and frame CM Punk. And once I did... I knew you would want nothing to do with WWE anymore."

"But... why did you kill the others?" AJ asked. "It was all supposed to go so smoothly but you and your fellow Superstars had to act like fools and fuck it up." I explained. "Vince would sit down in his chair and the gun I had hidden would have went off on him. Then at the first opportunity I got, I was supposed to retrieve the gun and plant it inside of Punk's suitcase. Vince McMahon is dead, CM Punk goes to prison, and I take over WWE. The sweetest revenge I could ever get... but Dana Brooke got in the way when she sat in Vince's seat, pretending to be him. She was in his chair at the wrong time. So, I had to improvise after she had gotten killed. When Vince returned from the bathroom and you all thought he killed Dana, the lights went out for a few seconds and I took that as an advantage. I grabbed a knife off the dining table and stabbed him right in the back."

"But as Cena pointed out that there were fingerprints on the knife, I couldn't just leave it there! So when you all found a way into Vince McMahon's secret office and Stephanie was passed out, I ran back into the dining area and got the knife. Unfortunately, Stephanie wasn't passed out for as long as you all thought she was. She regained consciousness after fainting and caught me getting the knife out of her dad's back. She screamed out so loudly that not even I could get her to shut up. I would be caught if you all had heard her, so I only had one option... kill her. I slit her throat with the same knife. It was hard for me to do, but I couldn't risk getting caught."

"I hid Stephanie's body up in the vent of you and Punk's room, then I proceeded to plant the knife in Punk's suitcase, but that's when A.J. Styles' wife, Wendy, had run in and caught me in the act. She saw the knife in my hand and screamed out in horror. I was going to be caught once again, so I chased her down the hall and did what I had to do. I stabbed Wendy to death, but on the other end of the hall stood Little Miss Bliss, who had caught me killing Wendy. So, you know what happens next... I had to kill Alexa Bliss quickly because you all were running towards the scene. I stabbed her and left the knife in her body because there was no time to grab it, but I did manage to wipe it off with my sleeve to rid of the fingerprints. Soon as I did, I ran off."

"You all saw both Alexa and Wendy's bodies laying there in the hallway, too distraught to notice that I wasn't too far away from the group. But later, Dolph Ziggler figured that he could get a signal from up on the roof of the Manor. I couldn't risk him contacting the police just yet. I needed more time to finish my work of framing Punk! So, I had to kill him too. When every one started arguing and accusing each other of being the murderer again, I took advantage of the distraction and grabbed the trophy right off the shelf and went after Ziggler. Him wanting to find a way up to the roof all alone was very brave of him, but also very dumb. Why would anybody want to be by themselves on a night like this? But little did poor Ziggler know, he wasn't all by himself after all. I was right there with him. Stalking him. Waiting for the perfect moment to wack him upside his head with that same missing trophy that Becky Lynch pointed out. I followed Ziggler outside on the balcony and did what I had to do." I explained.

"After hitting him with the trophy and pushing him off that balcony, I barely had enough time to plant the trophy under you and Punk's bed. That's when Roman and Cena decided to check every room of the Manor and just in time, I walked into you and Punk's room as soon as the trophy and Stephanie's body were found. I framed Punk for everything, then you ALL did the rest of the work for me. Everyone turned on Punk, even you did, AJ. You wanted to believe your husband was innocent so badly, but those tears running down your face wouldn't allow you too. It's too bad you were right. Punk is innocent, but you all fell for my plan so easily. So there it is, AJ." I gave her a satisfied grin. Talk about a masterminding plan.

"My God... I knew it." AJ spoke weakly as she still stood there frozen. "But wait, there's one thing I'm still not understanding here... you walked into the room... beaten and battered. Black eye and all... what happened to you? And what happened to Shane McMahon?" She asked me and I let out a frustrated sigh. I didn't think she'd remember every single detail of last night... especially the part I wanted to leave out. "It's hard to get rid of those McMahon's." I mumbled and shook my head. "After Shane and I split up earlier, I hadn't seen much of him during the rest of the night. So he wasn't in my way of the plan. That is, until I had come so close to the end of framing Punk and Shane caught me. He saw me put the trophy underneath the bed... which lead to a it's not what it looks like, type of argument. But it was exactly what it looked like. He punched me right in the eye, which is why my eye is blackened." I explained to her. "We got into a huge fist fight, blow after blow. We fought until one of us couldn't fight anymore. We fought to the death... and only the strong survive, AJ." I smirked.

"I know this sucks to say but... I think killing Shane was the hardest." I admitted. "He was the only McMahon that was tolerable. I wanted him to stay alive and run WWE with me... but it's too bad he caught me in the act." I said with a sadistic chuckle. "Well, I guess that's it. You now know the truth, AJ. So instead of retiring, I guess that just means I have to kill you too..." I said with the gun still aimed directly at her as I took closer steps towards her. The look of panic was written all over her face as she backed up away from me, fearing for her life. "Let's take a walk." I grabbed her arm, causing her to drop everything she had. I turned her around and held the gun to her back, making her walk in the direction I told her to.

I had to keep an eye out for other Superstars around here as we left my room and headed down the stairs. Some had left as soon as the cops had gotten here, meanwhile, some stuck around to comfort other talent who were close to the ones they lost last night. My plan was to sneak AJ out back where no one was and shoot her in the back of the head. Then, I would push her body off the cliff and into the water that surrounded the McMahon Manor. That way, no one would be able to find her. Not even the cops. My plans just kept getting better and better that even I was surprised with myself! After this was done and over with, I would be the new owner of WWE!

I pressed the gun to AJ's back harder when we made it outside. Superstars and cops were out here, so before AJ could even think about trying to scream out for help, I reminded her that her life was on the line. If she ruined mine, she would lose hers. We made it to the back of the Manor where I made AJ walk onto the edge of the cliff. She looked down and gasped at the height from up here, all the way to the water. I aimed the gun at the back of her head and smirked to myself. "Well, it's a shame that you have to die, AJ. But look on the bright side! At least you won't have to live with knowing you're the wife of a framed murderer." "Hunter, please! Please, don't do this! I won't tell anybody! I swear to God!" AJ begged me as she turned to face me with pleading hands. "That's right, you won't. Goodbye, AJ." I put my finger on the trigger and pulled.

(AJ Lee P.O.V)

POW!!!

I closed my eyes and clenched my fists as tightly as I could. The gun went off, but I didn't feel a thing. I opened up my eyes and the first thing I realized was that... I'm still alive. A gun went off right in front of me, I heard it... but I'm still alive. How?! I looked at Triple H, who looked right back at me with widened eyes before looking down at himself. Blood was pouring out from his chest, from what seemed to be a bullet hole. He gasped in horror as dropped his gun and fell down to his knees. He looked weak as he groaned out in pain, struggling to breathe as a bullet was shot in his back and came through his chest. After falling to his knees, I quickly moved out of the way, as he fell over the edge of the cliff and screamed all the way down until he hit the water. I dropped down on my hands and knees, watching the deep water splash after Hunter had hit. I gulped at the fact that I witnessed this happen right before my eyes. It could have been my fate.

I turned around slowly, looking back at the empty fields of grass and the back of the huge Manor. No one in sight. Not a single soul. "Hello?" I called out but got no response in return. I figured that I should stand up to maybe get a better view. If I couldn't see someone, then maybe that someone, who just saved my life, could see me. "Is anyone there?!" I asked loudly, but still was unsuccessful with getting some kind of response from someone. Nothing. Still nothing. I let out a sigh and placed a hand over my luckily still beating heart. "Whoever you are, thank you." I said thankfully as I ran off towards the front of the Manor. I had no idea who had just saved my life, but I was very thankful for them. Since I was still here, I had to go inform the cops and let them know the truth!

(Shane McMahon P.O.V)

"You're welcome, AJ. You're welcome." I mumbled to myself from the top of McMahon Manor, sniper rifle in hand. "If anybody's gonna run that company, it's gonna be me."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The End ❤

THE MCMAHON LEGACY LIVES ON!

Thanks to Shane O'Mac! 😄

I'm convinced Shane McMahon can survive anything!

Triple H was the murderer all along!

CM Punk is innocent! 😇

Do you think you would have made it out of McMahon Manor alive? 👀

What did you think of the story?

Thank you for reading! ❤❤❤

Votes/Comments = 💙💚💛

Byeee!

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

9.8K 1K 32
DON'T READ THE DESCRIPTION TO AVOID SPOILERS! PART ONE IS "REVERSING THE ROLES" Voted for: ⭐Best AJ Styles Fanfiction 2x ⭐Best Faction ⭐Most Underrat...
19.5K 618 23
You could say I have a problem. It's called addiction and depression. They don't clash well. Smoking weed and drinking. Self harming. Bulimia. Anore...
26.2K 806 29
When Vince McMahon decides to send his wrestlers on a vacation to learn to get along with one another he never thought it would end with someone kill...
47.4K 948 47
It's the New Ara in WWE ! And the Superstar Shakeup leads to the return of WWE's craziest Diva. But what happens if her and WWE's craziest superstar...