Stray Kids one shots/reactions

Galing kay soulsakura

Stray Kids one shots, reactions... Request if you want (closed) SOFT FOR THESE BOYS Higit pa

HI HELLO
Woojin ๐Ÿป
Chan ๐Ÿฆ‡
Minho ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿป
Changbin ๐Ÿฆ„
Hyunjin ๐Ÿฏ
Jisung ๐Ÿน
Felix ๐Ÿจ
Seungmin ๐Ÿถ
Jeongin ๐ŸฆŠ
They have a crush on you
They are jealous
Jeongin (request)
They see you crying
Jeongin (request)
Changbin ๐Ÿฆ„
INSTAGRAM TEXTS (1)
INSTAGRAM TEXTS (2)
They're leaving for a tour
Hyunjin ๐Ÿฏ
They see you in swimwear
Jisung ๐Ÿน
Chan ๐Ÿฆ‡
They are the father of your child
Minho ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿป
Woojin ๐Ÿป
They have an argument with you
Felix ๐Ÿจ
Felix (request)
Seungmin ๐Ÿถ
Jeongin ๐ŸฆŠ
You're sick
Felix (request)
Jisung (request)
You're on your period (request)
You meet your ex again (request)
Changbin (request)
You come back home, drunk (request)
You're jealous (request)
They saw you changing (request)
Hyunjin ๐Ÿฏ
They say something hurtful (request)
They're cheating on you (request)
Changbin ๐Ÿฆ„
You see them changing (request)
You're wearing their clothes (request)
They realize you're both similar (request)
Chan ๐Ÿฆ‡
Minho ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿป
You back hug them, crying (request)
You are older than them (request)
Minho OR Jisung (request)
Minho's ending
Jisung's ending
THANK YOU
You are younger than them (request)
You slap their butt (request)
Jisung (request)
Woojin ๐Ÿป
They fall in love at a concert (request)
Chan (request)
You're curvy (request)
Jisung (request)
You lose a close person (request)
They're proposing (request)
You're fighting with another member (request)
You appear in 'we got married' (request)
You walk down the aisle (request)
You rip your pants in front of them (request)
You swap body/soul (request)
You're a person of color (request)
You're a celebrity (request)
You have an eating disorder (request)
You go on stage with them (request)
The end

They are drunk

10.3K 176 106
Galing kay soulsakura

Plot : Stray kids being drunk (I know some are not at the legal drinking age yet but let's imagine, it's just for fun~)

Woojin :

Would look perfectly fine. But is not. When you start talking to him, he would have troubles looking at you right in the eyes and he would ramble a lot. « Y/N you know I used to be very cute but Jeongin arrived and... » « Oh and did I ever tell you how we found Jisung in a ditch one day and... »

Chan :

Probably asleep. On the couch of the party. Everyone is dancing, having fun around him. But if he decided to stay awaken, I guess he would be the type to be super cringy. Wink and flirt with you even though you were already dating. « Hey baby gurl, so you came alone ugh ? »

Minho :

Oh no. Please no. Would be on the dance floor for sure. Dancing like crazy. Acting sexxxxyyyy. Cause he is. Unbuttoned his shirt and came to you while smirking. « Would you please do me a favor and dance with me beautiful ? ». You would roll your eyes but scream internally.

Changbin :

Uhmmmm... Honestly..... HE IS CUTE. Yeah I mean, his true self is showing. Doing aegyo and stuff just for you. Would try to rap every song with an aegyo voice and would end up giggling at himself. Let's be real, he is the cutest. Very clingy and wants to be little spooning when you're back home.

Hyunjin :

Hard to tell. This guy represents the duality. It's either he is acting like Minho and he is on the dance floor. Either he is like Changbin and he is being extra clingy with you, back hugging you until you give up and agree to go back home. In any case, a drunk Hyunjin is a hot Hyunjin, messy hair and piercing eyes.

Jisung :

Well... he is already super awkward when he is sober so... I guess he is just being himself in a little bit more pronounced. Like would try to do stupid things because he thinks he can « Look Y/N if I jump from the stairs here I can fly up into your heart and then... » But would obviously fall and cry like a baby until you kiss him.

Felix :

DAB. Thinks he can send you memes in real life. DAB AGAIN. Quotes every moment he wanted to kill JYP during the survival show because come on this is a sensitive part in his heart and being drunk helps him to let it out. Would be confused between Korean and English and would talk in several languages at the same time.

Seungmin :

Ask the DJ to put a Day6's playlist. Calls himself Myday's president. But come on, he is. Would be even more sassy with you and the members. Doesn't realize though. Which makes it even more funny. Cannot walk straight and ends up on the floor, still jamming to Day6.

Jeongin :

Sings his lungs out because he thinks he is in a karaoke. Which he is not. But his voice is still pretty so it's okay. Would giggle and talk alone. Accidentally revealing the crush he has on you for few months. But would not realize of course so you act like you heard nothing. Walks into a wall and asks for forgiveness for 15 minutes.

***

Remember to never give up

5k yessssss thank youuu

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

190K 6.3K 20
๐ฆ๐š๐ฒ๐›๐ž ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š๐ฌ ๐š๐ง ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ ๐š ๐ข๐ฌ๐ง'๐ญ ๐š ๐ ๐จ๐จ๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ . ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ - ๐ข๐ข๐ข/๐ฏ/๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ฑ๐ข๐ฑ ๐ž๐ง๐ - ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ค ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ...
356K 12K 45
โyou're much more beautiful than your artwork.โž โ‡พ non-idol!stray kids x artist!reader โ‡พ completed โ‡พ plagiarism in a crime. ยฉ honeysung 20...
704K 11.3K 46
just some very old reactions of mine with my favorite boys. enjoy! <3