Shine Forever

IMMaggie_X द्वारा

अधिक

Teaser
Chapter 1 The beautiful Stranger
Chapter 2 A Long Night
Chapter 3 The First Day
Chapter 4 Dangerous Game
Chapter 5 Company After Midnight
Chapter 6 Excuse My Charisma
Chapter 7 The Connect
Chapter 8 A table for two?
Chapter 9 Flashback to the past
Chapter 10 Welcome to the Gang
Chapter 11 One step too far
Chapter 13 A new tension
Chapter 14 A perfect Night?
Chapter 15 The She-Wolf
Chapter 16 She's back?
Chapter 17 Broken world
Chapter 18 The war is over
Chapter 19 New World
Chapter 20 Wake up!
Chapter 21 The End of a Story

Chapter 12 What do you believe now?

3 0 0
IMMaggie_X द्वारा

"Tell me again...why should I care?" Changkyun asked me as he finally looked up from his books. I rolled my eyes because I was losing patience with his dumb attitude.
It felt like he was enjoying this 'fight' between Jooheon and me way to much. He rolled the pencil in his fingers looking at me. "For god sake Kyun! Would you please stop you're behavior and be my friend again." I said a little to loud for the library. I earned a lot of shhhh, from a bunch of people sitting there, frustrated over their books. "Oh like you all really were studying!" I fired back at them.
Changkyun pressed his hand over my mouth and pulled me back on the chair next to him. "Fine! I'll help you, but please shut up!" he whispere yelled at me. A big smile appeared on my face.
Yeeeees!
"What can I do, which for whatever reason would help you get along with Jooheom again. No actually, why the heck do you even wanna get along with him again. You should celebrate the fact that he hates you! He's an asshole, he doesn't deserve you. By the way...what did you do that made him so angry?" He smiled like he just heard the best story ever. My head blended everything out after he said the words 'the fact that he hates you' Although I knew it , it still hurt. Hearing someone else saying it...is worse than just thinking it.
"Yuri? Hey! Yuriko!" His voice was just a blurry sound.
My thoughts circled around Jooheon. His smile, his dimples, his laughter. Then his furious face the other night, the disappointment, his fist slamming into the wall. A huge pain ripped me out of my thoughts.
"Ouch! What the.?!!" Changkyun raised his hands in defense. "You were out of your mind." he said in his defense. "And you punched me?! Seriously?!" I asked rubbing the spot on my arm, where he slammed his fist into. Slamming fist...just like Jooheon.
"Oh hey! Not again.!" he said annoyed!
A single tear left my eye, as I turned and quickly tried to hide it. I wiped it off. "What did  you say?" I acted casually.
"I asked what you did that upset him that much." I saw in his eyes that he was trying to go easy on me now. "I...I'm not sure. I accused him of being a player I guess..." I stuttered looking down ashamed of myself. Surprisingly there was silence on the other side. My head shoot up. His eyes were fixing the book in front of him. "Kyun?" I asked placing my hand on his shoulder. "Oh..." was all he said.
Oh?
Is he serious?!
"Oh? What do you mean oh?" I asked confused.  "Nothing...just oh." He played it cool. I crossed my arms on the table. "What is going on with my life! Everyone just seems to fall apart. Everything I do is wrong and no one has the nerve to tell me what's going on."
I stood up. "Yuri...wait." Changkyun grabbed my hand. "Let me ex.." "No! I'm so sick of doing everything wrong, being the confused stupid girl who has no clue all the time because none of you would talk to me! Just leave me alone then!" I might was overreacting but I just felt like all those secretly behaviour and not telling things needed to stop! I walked out of the library storming out of Kyoto. Tears running down my face. I raised my head looking for a place for me to go. I had no idea why I was crying but I just felt tired.

Sitting on a table I saw Jooheon and his gang. They were all looked at me. In their eyes I could see confusion, pity, a little worry even in Kihyuns face. Jooheon was already on his feet looking at me. I felt he wanted to come over and talk to me, comfort me but something was stopping him. His hands formed to fist. It was only seconds but it felt like hours, we were just staring at each other. It was Minhyuk who pushed him a little into my direction.
Jooheon stumbled a little into my direction.
He stopped again looking to his friends woall nodded towards him as he shook his head.
This scene kinda reminded me of a child getting pushed by it's friends, to ask their parents for something. He clearly felt uncomfortable amd so I decided to make it easier for him and walk away. I turned around walking towards the exit. I jist wanted to go home where I don't have to see anyone.

Finally home I ran up into my room buried my body under the blanket and shut my eyes closed. I have no idea how long I was laying like that and if I fell asleep but when I freed myself and opened the curtains it was dark outside. A soft knock on my door made me fully awake. I turned myjead and face the door which seemed to open in slow motion.
To my surprise Changkyuns head peeked in. "Hey...are you alright?" he asked as he fully came inside. He walked over to my bed sitting next to me. "Yuri...I feel like you were right. I should be honest with you...The reason why I was so quiet is because..." he took a deep breath. "The thing you said to Jooheon was..." a knock on the door interrupted him. To my bigger surprise this time it was Jooheon who stepped inside.
He looked at Changkyun and then at me. "Looks like I came in the right moment." He said and gave us a smile. "Tell us Changkyun...what about the thing she said to me?" he grabbed a chair and sat down grossing his arms.
"This is a private conversation...get out!" Was all that Changkyun said. "A private conversation about me?" Jooheon said, with a voice so calm it was almost scary.
"What are you even doing here? Slamming your hand again because someone was a little rude to lil Joohoney?" Changkyun made fun of him. Jooheon looked at me as if he wanted to know what I told Changkyun about that night. He nodded and leaned forward. "Not that it's any of your business but I'm here to talk to Yuriko." His eyes were now on me.
"Come an other day than! Now leave!" Changkyun said annoyed at him. Jooheon stood up and so did Kyun. They both killed each other in their heads. "Make me!" Jooheon fired back at him. "Watch me!" Kyun said and before they started a fight I stood up and placed myself between them. "ENOUGH!" They both were surprised by yhe volume of my voice. "Seriously! I'm so sick of you guys always fighting! We all got it...you don't like each other...do you really need to act like some freaking children all the time by showing it?" I yelles at them.
Jooheon got really surprised by my reaction.

"Yuriko...I came to talk to you and explain to you what happened. And..." Kyun interrupted him. "Wrong! You came to lie to her and tell her some bullshit again like you always do. Like you tried with Ayumi! Luckily she was smart enough and so is Yuriko!"
"What?! I was the one lying?! You were the one who told..." he stopped himself. His voice broke and if I wouldn't have been standing right here I wouldn't believe that tears were in his eyes. Changkyun seemed to be shocked about it too. "C-Can I now....Yuriko please." was all Jooheon said.
"You...you should go." I said. Jooheons face looked so sad and hurt it crushed my heart. "Changkyun...you should go." I said again.
As soon as the words left my mouth relieve was seen in Jooheons eyes. Changkyun on the other hand didn't say a word. He just nodded in disappointment and stormed out of the house.

Jooheon sat down on his chair, breathing heavy. "Thanks." he said with a quiet voice. He looked at the floor and I knew he was trying to hide his tears. "Jooheon...I have no idea what that was all about but...I'm just... I never wanted to hurt you and honestly I still don't know why it hurt you as much as it did." I tried to be honest with him since he seemed to be in a vulnerable state maybe he would open up to me. He looked up and into my eyes. "I know. I realized that too." He stood up. "I was really unfair hm?" He asked as he approached me. "I don't know...explain it to me and I'll make up my mind." I said. He gave me a little smile.
"You know...I once was...best friend with Changkyun." he stopped for a moment probably to let this sink into me.
Riiight!
He had no idea I already knew about that.
"By the look on your face I can see he told you?" he rolled his eyes as I nodded.
"Let me guess...Jooheon suddenly turned into a bad person?" I nodded again. He took a deep breath.
"Sit back, relax and listen to the truth." he laid down on my bed and I sat next to him.
"So we were best friends and everything was fine. He was like my brother, the only one who didn't liked me because of my money. And then  a girl moved into the neighborhood." He looked at lights at my ceiling. "Yeah Ayumi." I said, remembering Changkyun mentioned her. "Mhm...we were all friends until...until I had to go to the US. When I came back Ayumi was really weird around me. When I asked her what that was about, she said...something about that I hated the fact she was with us, that I only needed Kyun and she was ruining everything. " I furrowed at that. That's not at all what Kyun told me. "I told her that this wasn't true and asked who told her this bullshit. Guess who." He said.
"Changkyun started to tell her stories about me. For example how I played with girls and didn't gave a damn about their feelings. That I wanted to get Ayumi to sleep with me just so I could add her on my list of girls I slept with. Of course Ayumi was doubtful because we were all best friends so who should she believe?" He took a short break from talking and looked over to me to check if I was still listening.
I nodded to show him I was following his words.
"I had no idea he told her those stories. And well one day...I...I told Changkyun that I...I liked Ayumi...for more than just a friend. He told me to go for it and that he had no problem with that. Of course I did and Ayumi got crazy mad at me...why? Because he fucking told her those stories!" His hands were formed to fists again. I placed my hand on his to calm him down. His eyes fired like guns at my hand. He took a deep breath. "Alright...so I was pissed at him for making me look bad in front of her. And I decided to separate myself from them as soon as we started at Kyoto. After a few weeks I realised that they were still my friends, they kept talking to me and trying to get me back. I thought sure...everything could be as it was...but then I found out that he was dating Ayumi." He turned his face so I could no longer look at it. "He was...dating her...that's when I..." he stopped. "This is what happened! I didn't turn into a bad person. I just stopped caring about them. Just like they did with me." I was shocked amd confused at the same time. This was a totally different story then what Changkyun told me.
"Jooheon...I...I don't know what to say." I looked away. "You don't have to believe me...but it iswhat happened. Whatever he said was a lie." I looked at his face to find any sign of lying but he was dead serious. "I don't know...I just...Jooheon why didn't you talk to him...asked him how and why he was dating her?" He looked at me with a 'You can't be serious' "I was done talking to that backstabbing ass! I don't need him anymore. And Karma is a bitch she left country so..."
"You never tried to come clear? Be friends again? I mean you were friends before you knew Ayumi..." "Why on earth would I want to be friends with him again?!" he interrupted me. "Okay...got it sorry." I laid down next to him. "Yuri...I'm sorry for my reaction. I didn't mean to scare you and be so mad at you."

It all made sense now. He was so mad because that was the lie Changkyun told Ayumi.
"Can..can we just start over?" he asked.
"I would really like that." I said and smiled at him. "I now know you amd Changkyun have a difficult past but...I've got nothing to do with that." He nodded. "And I want you to accept thay he's still my friend...just like he's got to accept that fact that we are friends." He nodded again amd suddenly gave me a smile. A smile I wasn't sure what it meant.
"Well...I was hoping we were more than just friends." The air got stuck in my lungs and I couldn't breathe anymore.
It must have misheard him!
He rolled over to me and placed his hand around my hips. He pulled me close and whispered into my ear. "So? What do you say?" he kissed my ear and right underneath it, down my neck.

That's it for today!! So which story was the truth?

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

146K 2.8K 101
basically one shots of Monsta X
5.5K 145 17
dont read if youre gonna leave hate comment , be mindful when doing activity online .
336 41 43
𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘢 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘣𝘰𝘺 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘯𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘣𝘰𝘳 * shownu x changkyun 02.17.20
4.1K 228 29
Three bunch of Friend Who's Obsessed With The Transfer Student