Youtuber Sitting

Par EmbodiedInsanity

** SEQUEL TO EGO DAYCARE ** Just over a year ago, Markiplier and Jacksepticeye were forced to take care of a... Plus

Prologue
Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
Day 4
Day 5
Day 6
Day 7
Day 9
Day 10
Day 11
Day 12
Day 13
Day 14
Day 15
Day 16
Day 17
Day 18
Day 19
Day 20
Epilogue

Day 8

2.7K 91 1.2K
Par EmbodiedInsanity

In the middle of the night, Chase woke to someone shaking him, and he groaned, opening his eyes to find Jack's tiny, tear streaked face. "I had a nightmare."

"Wilford let you watch the movie, go tell him." Chase smirked, until he saw the heart-broken look on the boy's face. "Oh... I'm sorry Sean. Hey..." He sat up more, accidentally kicking King who jolted awake. "Sorry." Chase bit his lip, then pulled Jack up into his lap. "You were scared and you came to me. I don't need to be a jerk about that, huh? I'm sorry buddy." Chase hugged him close, rubbing his back. "I knew you shouldn't have watched that movie though."

"It wasn't the movie." Jack sniffled. "Wilford told us these stories about people he stabbed to death."

"Oh... god." King groaned.

Chase closed his eyes, sighing. "And Anti wanted us to take a few days off..." He glanced at King, as he rubbed Jack's back.

"He didn't really do those things, right?" Jack asked quietly, and Chase glanced at King who nodded.

"No." Chase lied, cringing at King, who shrugged. "He just likes to tell those stories. He thinks they're funny."

Jack shook his head. "They're not funny."

"I know." Chase shifted, pushing King with his foot, and the man grunted, sitting up more. Shifting, Chase made room on the couch and laid Jack down. "Why don't you go back to sleep, and I'll be here if you have another nightmare, okay?"

Nodding his head a little, Jack yawned. "Okay. Night Chase."

"Night Sean." Chase bit his lip and glanced over at King. "Can you sleep like that?"

King shrugged. "I've slept in trees a lot. It'll probably be fine."

"I... don't even want to know." Chase chuckled, closing his eyes as he tried to fall back asleep.

In the morning, King stretched and glanced around the living room, then frowned at the empty chair across from him, swatting Chase's leg. Chase grunted, opening his eyes. "What?" He muttered, before smiling at Jack, still sound asleep on the cushion beside him.

"Do you know where Wilford went?" King asked quietly.

Chase's eyes widened and he sat up, looking at the chair. "He better not be gone." He growled, carefully getting up without waking Jack. "I'll check the bedrooms, you check the kitchen and bathroom." Nodding his head, King headed for the kitchen.

Fifteen minutes later they met back in the living room, King shaking his head and Chase groaned. "He's gone? Really? Jameson's still here... still asleep in the recording room. Where the hell would he have gone?"

"He doesn't like taking responsibility for things." King mumbled quietly.

Suddenly the back door slid open, and a familiar lisped voice filled the room. "Oh good! You're fin-ally awake."

King turned his head, frowning. "You were outside? Why were you outside?" Chase let out a relieved sigh, rubbing his temples.

"The bouncy castle arrived..." Wilford mumbled, looking over his shoulder into the back yard.

"You ACTUALLY got a bouncy castle?" King gasped.

Chase rose an eyebrow. "I thought you just said that to win over the kids."

Wilford furrowed his brow. "Well that would be dishonest."

Chase and King looked at each other, before King shrugged. "Is there adult bounce time?"

"I don't see why not." Wilford grinned.

Jack whined softly, squirming as he woke. "Five more minutes..."

"No more minutes!" Wilford laughed, sitting the boy up, as it jolted him awake. "It's bouncy time!"

Jack looked up at him wide eyed and then shifted away. Chase groaned, pulling Wilford back and picked Jack up, the boy leaning into his shoulder. "You gave him nightmares last night, you're probably scaring him half to death. Just let him wake up."

"Nightmares?" Wilford wiggled his mustache, patting Jack's back as Chase held him. "From lil old Warfstache?"

Jack pouted, nodding slightly, as he clung to Chase's shirt. "Just back up Wilford." Chase growled.

Wilford narrowed his eyes, tilting his head. "It almost seems... as if you don't like me."

"Do you remember me punching you in the face?" Chase grunted. "Do you need an instant replay?"

Jack whined, shaking his head and King stepped up, clearing his throat. "Okay... let's calm down. Will..." He grabbed the mad man's shoulder, gently pulling him back. "Just give them some space. Let Sean wake up."

Wilford let King pull him aside, furrowing his brow. "He doesn't like Wilford Warfstache?"

King sighed. "He's just upset right now. Why don't you go wake up Mark." Nodding his head, Wilford shrugged and headed to the bedroom. King bit his lip, watching Chase. "What were you going to do? Punch him while you were holding Sean?"

Jack shook his head. "Don't hit people."

Chase sighed, rubbing Jack's back. "I don't know, King, he just..."

"Literally, at any point, he could have pulled a gun." King reminded. "He seems... a little less violent than usual, which might be because of Mark right now... but stop pushing him. It's not good for anyone."

Wilford sat on the edge of the bed and leaned over, poking a finger into Mark's forehead. Tossing his head, Mark groaned as he opened his eyes. "Will?"

"Good morning, little Mark." Wilford smiled. "Your castle... has arrived."

"Bouncy castle?!" Mark squealed, struggling to get up, before Wilford helped him to his feet. Woken by the squealing, Chica ran, jumping at Wilford's back and the mad man jumped up, pulling his gun and pointed it at the puppy. "Will! No!" Mark screamed.

Wilford let his arm fall to his side as he watched the puppy rolling around on the bed in front of him. He looked down at Mark's horrified expression and smiled. "Ready for bouncy castle?" He tucked the gun away again and Mark very slowly and hesitantly nodded, eyes still wide in shock. Amy and Robin were sitting up now, watching Wilford carefully, having been woken by the commotion.

Slowly Amy crawled over and wrapped her arms around the puppy. "Are you okay Chica?"

"She's fine." Wilford grinned. "Are you guys ready to bounce?"

Mark nodded, then held his arms up to the bed. "Help Chica and Henwry down." Wilford shrugged, scooping up Henry and set him on the floor before reaching for Chica, who Amy gently pulled back. Mark bit his lip. "Amy, it's okay." Reluctantly, Amy let go of the pup, and Wilford picked her up. Chica squirmed in his arms and he chuckled, holding her close. Letting out a soft whine, Chica flopped her head over his shoulder, then leaned in, sniffing him before licking his face, as Wilford chuckled.

Amy slid out of the bed, leaning into Mark. "He has a gun."

"He loves Chica. They all do. She just scawred him." Mark said, though he didn't seem completely convinced as he kept his eyes locked on Wilford.

Stretching, Robin slipped out of the bed, carrying Sam. As Wilford set Chica on the ground, he smiled at Robin. "And who's this little guy?"

"I'm Robin." Robin said quietly, ducking down behind Sam.

Wilford crouched down in front of him, placing a hand on top of Sam and gently lowered the plushie. "I knew that. I meant this fine green pal, here."

Robin smiled shyly. "This is Sam."

"Sam is Sean's Tiny Box Tim!" Mark giggled.

"Ah..." Wilford nodded. "Maybe we should bring him to the little anti-Anti. He seems a bit out of sorts this morning." The mad man grinned as he stood up straight again. "And then to the castle of bouncy!" He declared, heading out of the room.

Robin followed close behind Mark, whispering. "He's kind of scary."

Mark nodded. "Probably should be a little bit scawred."

Amy softly punched Mark in the shoulder. "Don't say that!" She turned to Robin, smiling. "It's okay Robin, Will hasn't hurt anyone he knows in a long time."

"Anyone he knows?" Robin frowned.

Mark shrugged. "He's not so good with strwangewrs."

Robin's eyes widened. "Am I a stranger?"

"No... he said he knew you, when he was asking about Sam, right?" Amy smiled, patting Robin's back.

As they walked back into the living room, Dark turned to face them. "Good morning." He uttered, before glancing down as Chica jumped at his legs.

Mark took a deep breath, puffed out his chest and stood at Dark's feet beside Chica. "Dawrk." Dark rose an eyebrow, nodding his head. "I need to talk to you."

"So talk." Dark grunted. Mark hesitantly held his arms up and Dark rolled his eyes, picking the boy up. "King is your surrogate parent. Why is this happening?"

"I'm his what?" King glanced over.

Mark leaned in, whispering in Dark's ear. "Will pointed his gun at Chica."

Dark's eyes widened, then relaxed, before he nodded. "I will deal with it. Is that it?" Mark nodded his head and Dark set him back on the ground. "Go... play. I guess."

Robin had made his way over to Chase, and held Sam up. "Sean!"

"Robin!" Jack grinned, squirming until Chase had to set him down. Then the boy hugged Robin, who giggled, still trying to hand him Sam. "Thanks." Jack smiled, finally letting go of Robin, and took Sam, hugging the plushie close.

Wilford leaned on the back of the couch. "Are we pals now?"

"What?" Chase muttered. "No. You... you caused this whole mess! We are not... pals."

Wilford opened his mouth, but before he could say anything, Dark grabbed his shoulder. "Weapons, Will."

"What's that?" Wilford tossed his head to the side.

"You want to play in the bouncy house, go put your weapons in the recording room." Dark commanded.

Wilford narrowed his eyes. "Wilford Warfstache doesn't take shit from nobody!"

Dark's aura shifted, the blue tinge becoming stronger and he placed a hand on Wilford's shoulder. "You know it is for the best, old friend. Mark has enough injuries as it is, and we do not need to be calling Dr. Iplier over on anyone else's account."

Watching him carefully for a moment, Wilford finally sighed and headed towards the recording room. Dark gave a nod to Mark, before turning to follow Wilford and make sure ALL of his weapons got left behind. Mark smiled and Amy frowned. "What was that all about?" She glanced at him.

Mark shrugged, then ran towards the back door. "Bouncy castle!"

"Wait for Wilford!" King called.

Chase shook his head. "Wait? For that lunatic? You're not really suggesting that he would make it safer..."

King chuckled. "No. Dark's disarming him though, and he'll be upset if he doesn't get to show it off."

"Sean... maybe you should stay in here." Chase sighed.

Jack frowned. "I wanna play in the bouncy castle! Dark and King think it's safe! Mark is going!"

"Still..." Chase groaned.

Robin slowly edged his way over to wait with Mark and Amy at the door, happy that Chase didn't seem as protective of him. Jack shook his head. "You're not REALLY in charge of me! I'm an adult!"

Chase laughed. "An adult? You couldn't sleep on your own last night!"

Jack pouted. "When did you get so mean?" He muttered, heading to the door.

Chase groaned, rolling his eyes and headed into the kitchen. King swallowed hard, sighing and made his way over to the door. "Uh..." He crouched down, rubbing Jack's back gently. "Everyone take their shoes off in the bouncy castle, and if Wilford-"

"Aren't you coming?" Mark frowned.

King glanced towards the kitchen, then back at Mark. "I might join you in a bit, but-"

"Please come!" Jack turned and hugged him, and King bit his lip. "Wilford's still a little scary."

"I said that too!" Robin giggled.

"The more the merrier!" Wilford grinned, grabbing King's shoulder and pulled him to his feet. "Dark the downer said he wouldn't be joining us."

Dark groaned. "I do not appreciate that title."

Mark giggled. "Dawrk the downewr! Dawrk the downewr!"

Amy groaned. "We're gonna be big again eventually, and he's still gonna remember all this."

Mark's eyes widened and Dark smirked down at him. "Sorry Dawrk." Mark whimpered and the dark entity shook his head as made his way over to sit on the couch, with Anti who had followed them back after leaving Wilford's weapons.

Opening the door, Wilford grinned. "Come on King, to your castle!"

"How do I argue with that?" King chuckled, helping to guide the kids outside. "Shoes off!"

Chase had found a bag from the liquor store that Wilford had brought with him, and had just gotten the cap off a bottle of whiskey when he felt a hand on his shoulder. "King... it's just one-"

A very pale hand reached over his shoulder, and took the bottle from him. Frowning, Chase turned. "Jameson?" Jameson gave a wink, fastening the cap back to the bottle. "Hypocrite." Chase muttered, reaching for the bottle again. Shaking his head, Jameson took a step back. "Who are you to be telling me I can't drink?" Chase growled. "You were so out of your mind for a week, that you didn't even know how much time had passed. Give it to me!"

Jameson glanced at the bottle then at Chase, shaking his head once more. "Jameson!" Chase half shouted. "This isn't a game. Hand it over!"

Anti leaned his head back on the couch and groaned. "Think I should intervene?"

"How much do you care?" Dark questioned.

"I don't care!" Anti huffed.

Dark rose an eyebrow, turning to look at him, then looked around the empty room. "Anti..." Dark looked back at him. Rolling his eyes, Anti got up and Dark smirked.

"Don't look so smug about it." Anti hissed as he headed into the kitchen.

Just as Anti walked in, Chase grabbed Jameson by the collar, pulling him close. "I said, hand it over!" Jameson turned his head away, closing his eyes as he held the bottle back behind him, out of Chase's grasp.

"He looks like he's getting ready for you to hit him." Anti muttered. "You gonna hit him too? Over a bottle of whiskey?" Chase let go of Jameson, pushing him in the process. Jameson stumbled back, falling against the table. Anti groaned. "Hey, being an asshole is MY thing."

"I'm not being an asshole!" Chase glared at him. "Maybe I'm just sick of getting the short end of the stick all the time! Huh?"

Anti grabbed his shoulders. "Cool. Let's kill Jack." He smirked.

Chase's eyes widened. "What?"

"You're mad at him too, right? Cause he's being a little shit?" Anti giggled.

Frowning, Chase shook his head. "He's just... being a kid." Closing his eyes, Chase sighed and leaned into Anti. "Oh shit. What have I become?"

Anti's eyes widened. "I don't really do... this."

"Just hug him." Came a deep layered voice from the doorway.

"Fuck off!" Anti hissed.

Jameson, who had picked himself up off the table, walked over and took Anti's arms, placing them around Chase. Anti glared at the mute over Chase's shoulder, until he felt Chase's grip tighten. "Uh..." Anti grunted. "Fine. Alright, Chase. You're alright." He muttered, patting the man's back.

Looking up Jameson gave a thumbs up to Dark, who rolled his eyes. "I have always known you were not as pure as everyone claimed you to be." Jameson's jaw fell open and he shook his head, before he frowned. Dark sighed. "I suppose I should thank you for being a good friend to Will though." Jameson smiled slightly, before swiping a hand through the air, shrugging it off.

Meanwhile outside, Wilford was doing flips in the bouncy house while the kids giggled, happily jumping out of his way. "Will!" Mark grinned. "You said bubbles!"

"Bubbles! Of course!" Wilford rolled out of the bouncy house, seemingly jumping back in almost instantly before handing out bottles of bubbles.

"This is going to get sticky." King frowned. "I don't know if this is a good idea."

Wilford wiggled his mustache, narrowing his eyes. "No. Not a good idea... a great one!" He declared, starting to jump again as he blew bubbles.

Mark jumped over to King, who was sitting in the corner of the bouncy house, and sat down beside him. He blew some bubbles before holding the bottle out to King. "For the squirwels?"

King sighed. "Mark, the squirrels don't care if I-"

"For me?" Mark pouted.

King opened his mouth, staring down at the wide hopeful eyes. Sighing, he smiled and took the bottle. "Yay!" Mark squealed. As King started to blow bubbles, Mark got up, jumping around as he tried to catch them.

Hearing all the commotion inside, Chica and Henry were running laps around the bouncy castle, barking non stop. Wilford leaned against the side, listening and narrowed his eyes. "They REALLY want to join."

King stopped blowing bubbles to stare at him. "I said no! They'll pop it. Or get hurt. Puppies and bouncy castles do not mix!"

"Bubbles!" Mark demanded, and King shook his head, chuckling before he started blowing bubbles again.

"Look, look! I can do a flip too!" Jack grinned, bouncing a few times before jumping and face planted into the floor of the bouncy castle. King's eyes widened and he froze, not sure what to do.

Wilford stopped jumping to crouch down beside him as Jack sat up, sniffling a little and wiping at his face. "Grand effort, old boy."

"Yeah?" Jack whimpered.

Wilford nodded, sitting down to take a break. "You think I landed my first flip?"

Jack shrugged. "Did you?"

Wilford narrowed his eyes. "I don't remember."

Jack giggled. "You're silly!"

Wiggling his mustache, Wilford grinned. "Silly? Wilford Warfstache? Silly?!"

Jack nodded his head enthusiastically. "Yeah!"

"Silly! How dare you besmirch my good name!" Wilford declared, and King frowned, tensing as he watched. With a large grin, Wilford leaned over, tickling Jack's sides.

"No!" Jack squealed, throwing himself back and tried to squirm away. "Not silly!" He giggled.

Wilford stopped tickling, holding his jaw to the side. "No?"

"Smelly!" Jack laughed, rolling onto his hands and knees and got up to bounce away.

"Get back here you!" Wilford got up on his feet again, chasing after him halfheartedly.

"Robin help!" Jack giggled.

Robin gasped. "You called him smelly!"

"Robin!" Jack squealed.

King relaxed, blowing more bubbles for Mark as he watched. As Amy nearly got trampled in the commotion, she made her way over to sit beside King, clinging to his cape. "Where's your crown?" She frowned.

Glancing down at her, King shrugged. "Didn't feel like putting it on this morning I guess."

Sighing, Amy leaned into him, watching as Mark jumped over to help Jack escape from Wilford. "We have to be adults again, so you can be King again, right?'

King frowned. "I... I am King."

Amy grinned, looking up at him, waiting for him to finish, then frowned as she realized he wasn't going to. "You're not the same."

Sighing, King stared down at the bottle of bubbles. "Yeah..."

"Don't be sad!" Amy gasped, hugging him. "We still love you."

King smiled slightly, hugging her back. "Thanks Amy."

"No!" Mark screamed, and King shuddered, looking up just in time to see Wilford toss him onto his back. Mark bounced a few times, giggling as he flipped around, having trouble getting back up with his cast, and bandaged arm.

"Wilford, keep in mind he's got a broken arm!" King gasped.

Wilford rose an eyebrow. "I knew that!"

"Did you?" King groaned.

"Did I what?" Wilford grinned.

King shook his head. "I hate having conversations with you."

"Then just blow bubbles!" Wilford smirked, starting to jump again.

"Somebody help!" Mark whined, still not able to get up.

Giggling, Jack grabbed his bandaged arm, being careful to avoid where he knew the bite was and pulled Mark to his feet. "Now run!" He grinned, jumping off. Mark gasped, dashing off in another direction as Wilford lazily chased after them.

Back inside, Jameson brought Chase a cup of tea where he was sitting on the couch, giving him a small smile. "Thanks, I guess." Chase muttered. Frowning, Jameson sat down. He pointed to Chase, then to himself, before he shrugged. Chase sighed. "I keep blaming Wilford, but I know you were part of this too Jameson." Biting his lip, Jameson nodded slightly. "I just can't believe you'd be so irresponsible. You two should have been here, trying to fix this from the start not... doing whatever you were doing."

"Like you've never gotten drunk and disappeared a few days?" Anti smirked, leaning against the wall.

"You know, I've had just about enough out of you!" Chase pointed at him, and Anti rose an eyebrow, his form betraying him as it glitched more dramatically. "You're lucky I'm letting you stick around considering how much you've been threatening Sean!"

"Letting... me?" Anti hissed, starting across the room.

Dark cleared his throat. "You both seem to be having issues with your tempers. I cannot see this ending well."

Anti growled. "I'm FINE. You're just getting soft."

"I am not getting soft." Dark muttered.

Anti giggled, shaking his head. "So you didn't check on Mark and Amy in the middle of the night, last night?"

Dark's eyes widened. "How did you-"

"Oh, come on. I have my ways." Anti smirked.

"I am merely protecting myself." Dark growled.

Chase leaned back on the couch, relaxing a little. "I don't think anyone would think it a bad thing if you DID care about Mark."

Dark glared at him. "That is not the point. I do not care. I never have."

"I'd think it was a bad thing." Anti giggled.

"No one likes that you want Sean dead." Chase growled.

Anti rolled his eyes. "Since when do you call him Sean?" He grunted. "Besides... I don't... actually want him dead. It's like how the Joker likes having Batman around. It'd be boring without being able to torment him. He's just... getting on my last nerve lately." The creature hissed, tapping his fingers along his concealed knife. Jameson waved his hands to get Anti's attention, then pointed at him before drawing lines away from his own mouth in the form of a smile. "Yeah, I just called myself the Joker." Jameson smirked and Anti glared at him. "Shut up."

"He literally can't talk." Chase mumbled.

"He knows what I mean!" Anti growled. Dark stood, cracking his neck and headed towards the back door. "Running away?" Anti smirked.

Dark turned to glare at him. "We left our survival in the hands of Wilford Warfstache and King of the Squirrels... I thought it best to check in on them."

Chase sighed. "That's... a good point."

"No it's not." Anti laughed. "King's BEEN taking care of the kids. They're still alive... and Wilford's been de-clawed."

"A Wilford without weapons, does not a safe Wilford make." Dark promised, opening the door and headed outside.

Jameson got up and jumped in place, Anti rolling his eyes. "If you want to jump, go jump. It's not like Wilford's going to say no." He grinned then, patting the mute on the back. Nodding his head, Jameson raced outside after Dark.

Chase rolled his eyes, heading out, and Anti slowly followed as he realized he was left alone in the house. Jameson pulled his shoes off as he ran to the bouncy house, then stood at the entrance and waved. "Well get up here, old chap!" Wilford called out, and Jameson grabbed the sides of the door and pulled himself up. Eyes wide, he threw his arms out to the side, finding his balance. Chuckling, Wilford jumped and Jameson teetered. "Never been in a bouncy house?"

His cheeks flushing a light grey, Jameson shook his head. Jack smiled, making his way over and took Jameson's hand. "It's fun! You'll see."

Robin rushed over and grabbed Jameson's other hand, hoping to help him balance. "You just jump!"

Jameson looked from Jack to Robin, then nodded, testing out a little bunny hop. Grinning, he looked between the kids again. "See!" Jack squealed. "Fun!"

"Do this Jameson, do this!" Mark called, jumping up and down. "See my knees! I can go highwer! Look!"

Wilford flopped down beside King and Amy, watching for a moment. "You guys must have had a spec-tacular week."

King glanced at him. "No..." He frowned. "It was a hard week." Frowning, Wilford looked over at him, narrowing his eyes and shook his head. "Yeah, it was. We had no idea where you two were, we were trying to keep them alive... Dark and Anti weren't much help. You and Jameson should have been here. Everyone should have been. This effects us all."

"Well..." Wilford shifted. "I didn't mean to-"

"Were we that bad?" Amy frowned.

King shifted, looking down at her. "Oh... no. I didn't mean it like that."

Wilford smiled. "I think you're a lot of fun."

"Will!" King grunted. "Not helping!"

Amy shifted a little, staring down at her lap. "I thought we were fun."

"Oh..." King frowned, wrapping his arms around her. "You are! You're a lot of fun." He glanced up at Wilford, who jerked his head towards the middle of the castle. King sighed, getting to his feet and smiled. "Come bounce with me?" Grinning, Wilford nodded his head in approval.

Amy smiled. "Really?"

"Yeah!" King gave a little test bounce. "Let's just be careful of Jameson. He's still getting the hang of it." Nodding her head, Amy got up, starting to jump, and King followed.

Dark sat down in a patio chair and Anti sat down beside him. "You ARE getting soft though." Anti muttered.

"You do not have to talk about it." Dark growled.

Anti leaned forward, watching him. "Everyone else is feeling this too... just because it's effecting you differently..." He shrugged. "I'm not good at this! You know what I mean."

Dark glanced at him, and sighed. "I am having more and more trouble containing... my emotions."

Anti smirked. "I didn't know you had those." Dark glared at him until Anti giggled. "Your emotions, or theirs?"

Dark closed his eyes and leaned his head back. "Hard to say. Hard to say if there is a difference."

"Since I didn't say it yet... thanks for not letting me kill Jack. Would have probably regretted that." Anti grunted.

"Probably." Dark nodded.

Chase was off by himself on the other end of the yard, watching a squirrel running around in the tree branches, trying to figure out what King loved about them so much. Eventually he gave up, and joined Dark and Anti, keeping an eye on the bouncy house until it started to get dark.

"Wilford!" Dark called, leaning against the doorway.

Leaning out of the castle, Wilford wiggled his shoulders slightly. "Yes, darling?"

"Do not." Dark growled, Wilford only winking as a response. The dark entity sighed, deciding it best to ignore it. "You had your bouncy house... is it not time to turn Mark and the others back?"

"I said a few days." Wilford pouted, gracefully walking out of the house and slipped his shoes on. "A few."

Dark shook his head. "It is too dangerous."

Wilford tilted his head. "Danger-ous?" He popped his chin out, raising an eyebrow.

"We are changing Will. All of us. If this goes on much longer-" Dark began before Wilford waved a hand in front of his face.

"Fine, fine." The mad man muttered, then sighed. "At least let me rest." He turned, watching the kids still jumping around with Jameson and King. "Tomorrow."

Dark nodded. "Tomorrow, Will."

Wilford nodded. "Yes, yes. Tomorrow. You have my word."

"It's getting dark!" Chase called from his chair.

"We need glow sticks!" Amy called.

Mark giggled. "Dark get in here, and get glowy!"

Jack grinned. "Anti! Come flicker over here!"

"I am not a glow stick!" Anti screamed.

Dark grunted. "Neither am I."

Mark stopped, jumping, leaning out of the castle. "Google would do it!"

"Google is an android. He is forced to do what you want. Basically a slave." Dark muttered.

"Come jump!" Mark pouted.

"How about you come get ready for bed?" Dark placed his hands behind his back.

"Ew! No!" Mark turned, running back into the castle, and Dark shook his head.

Chase made his way over and leaned against the doorway. "Come on Sean!"

"Party pooper!" Jack stuck his tongue out.

"Sean William McLoughlin!" Chase called out and Jack stopped dead in his tracks, turning to the man with wide eyes. "Mmhm." Chase smirked. "Come on!" Jack turned, looking at Mark and Chase sighed. "Sean!"

Mark shook his head. "It's just a name... it doesn't mean you HAVE to go."

Jack nodded, looking back at Chase. "Yeah! It's just a name!"

"Don't make me come in there..." Chase smiled.

"Oh no!" Jack giggled, running to the back of the castle.

Kicking his shoes off, Chase climbed up into the castle, and Jack squealed, running from one corner to another. Dark watched before turning to Wilford. "Chase finally seems to be calming down now that you idiots are back."

"Names are hurtful." Wilford pouted.

"Idiot?" Anti rose an eyebrow. "Oh... we call you way worse."

"Glitch bitch." Wilford smirked.

Anti's body flickered and he bared his teeth. "You haven't known pain yet you cotton candy mother fucker!"

"Easy." Dark chuckled, patting Anti's shoulder.

Grabbing Jack, Chase hoisted the boy up over his shoulder, Jack giggling and squealing. "Oh, you're coming too Robin!"

"No, no, no, no, no!" Robin giggled, running over to hide behind Jameson, who glanced over his shoulder at the boy.

As Chase looped around Jameson, who stood still, smiling, as Robin darted to the other end of the castle. Quickly catching up, Chase looped an arm around the boy, lifting him up around the tummy. Robin kicked his legs, giggling as he dangled at Chase's side. With a content sigh, Chase jumped out of the bouncy castle, Jack slung over one shoulder and Robin under his other arm. "Bed time!"

"Nooooo!" The boys whined in unison, beginning to squirm.

King stretched, yawning. "Alright, Mark and Amy, I guess that means you too."

"Aww..." Amy pouted, though she slipped out of the castle, pulling her shoes on. Jameson gave a nod of his head to King as he followed her out and pulled his shoes on, before helping her make sure hers were on right. Then the mute gently took her hand to lead her into the house.

Mark shook his head, grinning at King. "You'll never take me alive!"

Wilford leaned his head back, calling out, "If you need him dead, just let me know!"

Mark's eyes widened and he quickly ran to King, grabbing his leg. King sighed. "He was joking." He promised, lifting Mark into his arms. "I think." He hummed, carrying Mark out of the castle.

They settled the kids on the couch and put on Aladdin to quiet them down. By the end of the movie, all four of them were asleep, completely wiped out from all of the bouncy house jumping. King groaned, closing his eyes. "Do you think we can leave them on the couch? I'm sore... I don't want to carry them to bed." He watched in confusion as Dark got up, taking Mark in his arms and silently carried him upstairs. Sitting up, King frowned. "Did I miss something?"

Anti smirked. "Maybe, maybe not. No one really cares if you're informed." He reached for Jack, and Chase grabbed his shoulder.

"You can take Robin, if you promise not to hurt him. But I don't think even you trust yourself with Sean." Chase growled.

Sighing, Anti rolled his eyes, but proceeded to pick up Robin. "He makes the cuter kid anyway."

"Glad you like him better than the kid who shares your face." Chase smiled, lifting Jack.

"Fine." King groaned, getting to his feet.

Wilford placed a hand on his shoulder, shaking his head. "I can take Amy upstairs." He smiled, scooping her up and leaned her into his shoulder.

Nodding his head, King slumped back down on the couch. "Thanks Will." He yawned.

When the others got upstairs, they found Mark tucked into the bed, Chica curled up on one side of him, and Dark holding Henry in his arms. Anti opened his mouth and Chase stepped on his foot, the glitch letting out a hiss. "Don't say anything." Chase warned him, before motioning Wilford over with his head.

Smiling, Wilford tucked Amy in beside Chica. Nodding his head, Chase set Jack down and Anti rolled his eyes, laying Robin down much more gently than anyone was really expecting. Chase finished tucking them all in, then glanced over at Dark who was staring at the floor, refusing to make eye contact. Grabbing Anti by the shoulders, Chase dragged him out. When they were out of ear shot, Anti looked back at him. "Dark can take some razzing."

"I don't want him to stop helping, so you're gonna leave him alone!" Chase growled.

Shaking his head, Anti chuckled, heading through the living room. "Coming Jamie?" Nodding his head, Jameson jumped up, stretching and yawned as he followed Anti to the recording room. King was already asleep on the couch and Chase smiled, laying down on the other end and sighed softly.

Wilford patted Dark's shoulder. "You ever wonder what it would have been like?"

Dark glanced at him. "What?"

"If we'd lived normal lives." Wilford smiled. "If Celine and I-"

"Do not go there Will." Dark sighed, laying Henry in the bed. "There is nothing left there but pain, and you know it."

Nodding his head, Wilford leaned over, tucking Sam between Jack and Robin. "Think we would have made good parents?"

Dark let out a frustrated growl, and left the room, Wilford suddenly grinning and followed after him. "How's about we go out for a drink, old boy?!"

Stopping, Dark glared at him. "I am going to bed. YOU are going to bed. If I wake up in the morning and you are not in this house, I will let Chase beat you as badly as he wants to. Do we have an understanding?"

Wilford pouted. "I guess."

"You gave me your word." Dark growled. "Tomorrow. Things need to get back to normal." He stepped in the spare room, slamming the door.

Sighing, Wilford headed downstairs, finding everyone already asleep. He made his way into the kitchen, and sought out the bottle of whiskey which had tempted Chase earlier, sitting down at the table to drink by himself.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

18.7K 748 26
Anti's been a very closed and quiet demon ever since something happened, till one day one of his gifts for Marvin turns them all into children, right...
33.1K 2.4K 30
Antisepticeye's always gotten whatever he wanted. He never had anyone he respected tell him no and if anyone did, they wouldn't live long enough to a...
16K 371 18
Jack and mark have been married for almost 6 months now and wanting to start a family so they go to the local orphanage to adopt a little girl. (Y/n)...
88.7K 4.3K 49
Anti get's turned into a kid by a backfired spell causing him to regress fully. Will the Septics be able to put aside who Anti is to care for the now...