Hold Me Tight (Kim Namjoon x...

Mono_l1sa tarafından

His pink hair, his dimples, his tall figure. You remember those things. But you have no idea who he is or why... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Epilogue
Special Chapter
A/N

Chapter 18

2.7K 134 25
Mono_l1sa tarafından

The atmosphere at the Clover's hideout was tensed. All members were present, taking their usual seats. Namjoon sat in the front, Yoongi on his left and you on his right. Your positions were switched when your engagement was announced last month. The wedding was still in the process of planning, but that would have to stop for now, There's a much bigger issue presently.

"As many of you know, there's been some recent activity around this province." Namjoon spoke, "Bad activities. Someone else has been dealing drugs and weapons, and using our names to hide their own identity. The police are on our backs. Our partner organizations have retracted their contracts with us. We're not getting any business."

"Who are they?" an older member asked.

"We don't know what gang they're from. They have our logos, which the plastered over their drug cartels. All evidence points to us." Yoongi said.

"So what are we going to do?"

"We do know their hideout. It's possible to set up a meeting to negotiate any deals." Namjoon suggested. You smiled, admiring how he's always so diplomatic.

"Or we could ambush them." Hoseok spoke up, Yoongi giving him a thumbs up. You leaned over and smack Yoongi's head, he then pulled your hair. You dad coughed, the both of you stopped bickering.

"I think we need to ask what we want to gain from the interaction." Jin oppa said.

"If it's to settle on a deal, then I agree with Namjoon hyung." said Tae.

"But if we need to force them to leave, then I agree with Hobi." Jimin added. Namjoon sighed, you wished you could give him a hug right now, but it's not the right setting.

'We need them to leave," you spoke up for him. "But we don't have the manpower or the equipment to face with them head on. Like Namjoon said earlier, the police are suspicious of us and our allies are afraid to support us. What we need to do is collect enough evidence to say that we're not in any way affiliated with those guys and have the police deal with them." As you finished, Namjoon flashed you a grateful smile and took your hand.

"How are we gonna do that?" ask another member.

"We're gonna send out some of our guys to stalk their hideout and watch their movements, take pictures of videos when necessary. Don't engage in any physical contact. We need to know what they're real plans are for Daegu." Namjoon said, looking at every member in the eyes. He has the power to convince people, and inspiring them. It's one of his best qualities as a leader.

"Well I'm in." Yoongi said lazily, but you knew very well he would do anything for what he loves.

"Me too." said Taehyung and Jimin.

"Count me in too." said Hoseok oppa.

"Yeah, I want to make this town safe for Jisoo." Jin oppa said. You giggled silently. Jisoo, your class president that's been dating Jin oppa since a few months ago. She's the only one that laughs at his dad jokes.

***

Over the next few weeks, groups of two took turns watching their hideout. All of their delivery trucks had a giant Clover's symbol on them, something the actual Clover wouldn't do because they wanted to stay off the radar. But there's been no luck with capturing any evidence.

"Shit." Namjoon said, slamming his hand on the table. The two of you were at his house, in the kitchen doing homework, but for the most part, you were both stressing out about the situation. "There has to be something we can do."

"There is!" you began.

"No, Y/N, we are not talking about this again. That's a ridiculous plan."

"But it's the only plan that's going to help!" The other gang likes to bring call girls over every Friday night. It's like a routine for them. You told Namjoon that you could disguise yourself as one of them and gather any intels from the inside.

"You can't guarantee that. I'm not about to put my future wife in danger!"

"Namjoon, I know you're scared but I will be fine. They could never find out who I am."

"It doesn't matter! You'll be in the wolf's lair. You'll be away from me and, and..." A single tear began to fall out of his eye. "And I don't know if I can handle that." You got up from your seat and gave him a hug. He held your body tight.

"Joon-ah, I love you. But please have some confidence in me." you said, patting his back. "You've seen me fight. You trained me for crying out loud. I might not be as good as Yoongi or Hoseok, but I can take care of myself if any danger comes my way."

He didn't say anything for a moment, he was breathing slowly now, as if calming down. His chin rested on your shoulder, something he does when he's with you. Being in your presence allows him to be more vulnerable. Then he pulled back, looking right into your eyes.

"Do you promise to be careful?" You nodded. "If you sense that something is wrong, you get out of there." You nodded. "And if one of those bastards touches you, you tell me right away so I can kill him, okay?"

"Yes, sir." you said, giving him a salute.

"Oh, I'm also gonna put a wire on you. So if you're stuck somewhere, I'll be right outside their hideout to come and get you."

"Alright. But you're underestimating me."

"What?" he chuckled.

"I'm a bride to be, nothing will stop me from coming back to you." You kissed him suddenly, he was shocked at first, but leaned into it. It was rare for you to make a first move, but he likes it when you're bold.

***

"I swear to god, if you get yourself killed, I will find you and kill you again."

"Yoongi, you know you could just tell me that you love me and care about me, right?" you asked, looking at your brother, who is now sulking as he sat beside you in the car. It was finally Friday and that meant your plan would take place. The car ahead of you was the car with the girls, you would join them at the site, unnoticed hopefully. Once you entered the building, you would quietly slip off to explore. Namjoon was driving. He hasn't said a word to you this whole time. You felt his nervousness when you look at him in the rearview mirror.

The two of you told then plans to both families together. Yoongi was the first to object, saying you were clumsy and will ruin everything. Taehyung was worried you might get hurt. But after persuading them, they hesitantly agreed.

"I love you. Please be careful." Yoongi mumbled, he was looking out the window. You couldn't contain your smile. It was the first time he had said something nice like that. You felt a little better about the whole situation.

"I will. And I love you too."

The car in front came to a stop, so your car also stopped behind them. It was your cue to get out and follow the other girls. Namjoon couldn't get out for the risk of being seen by the other gang. Just before you opened the door, he held your hand and kissed it.

"Come back to me, baby girl. I love you."

"I love you too, Cotton Candy Head." you whispered. With one last breath, you got out of the car. The other girls were already filing out of the van ahead, you waited until all the girls had gotten out and placed yourself at the back, trying to blend in. The road was dark, your high heels threaten to break your leg if you aren't careful enough. The group was quiet which made you even more terrified. They all wore cloaks, hiding their revealing dresses. You also had one on, against Namjoon's wishes. As you climbed down the hill, you saw the building. It looked like any normal factory. Metal walls, a giant sliding door. Some trucks with the Clover symbol on. You cringe at the sight, feeling disgusted that they would use something so good as a means for spreading evil.

The group met was met with two men, who led the group into a specific room. On the way, you saw some members walking the other way, something must be over there. The men guarded both sides of the group, it would be pretty hard for you to slip out. Then you decided to go for it. You crouched down, pretending to fix your heels, one of the men looked at you but ignore your action, deeming it as irrelevant, which you were thankful for.

When the group was quite some distance ahead of you, you stood up and moved in the opposite direction. You took your heels off to give yourself more stealth. As you approached that corner, you carefully looked to see that no one was there. There was a room, the door was opened but the lights were off. You turned the flashlight on your phone and headed in. Inside were tables, and dozens of pieces of papers spread out across them. You picked one up. It was a memo: Cadaver operation complete. Another one read: Red Clover on lookout for activities.

You gasped quietly, they knew you guys have been watching them, that's why there were never any evidence. You quickly took pictures of the memos, along with some rough plans they drew up for the next operations. This should be enough for the police. Now if you could just get a vocal confession, it would seal the deal.

"What the fuck are you doing in here?" an angry voice asked. You turned around to face a gun pointed at you by one of the members. He was bald, his build was that of two Namjoons. You gulped and tried to control your heart beat.

"Uh, I was looking for the bathroom." you said, holding your hands up as if surrendering. That was a bad move.

"That ring, the Clover symbol." he growled. Then he turned his head to the door and yelled, "There's a Clover bitch in here." On cue, two other men came in the room. You positioned yourself to fight. One of the man charged forward, swinging his hand directly at your face. You dodge and swung your leg with heels on, landing on his left cheek, knocking him down on the ground. There was no time to rest because the other guy kicked your back, causing you to stumble a bit. When you turn around to face him, his fist made contact with your face. It made your vision blurred a little, but you shook it off. You took off your cloak and tangled it around his neck, choking him out and kicked him down into the other guy who was still on the ground.

Weak, you thought. Suddenly, there was gunshot. The bullet grazed your shoulder. "Fuck" you yelled out. The impact causes you to full down, clutching your bleeding shoulder. The bald man was laughing. When you tried getting up from the spot, you felt an electric shock on your back. It numbed your body and you began shaking as you fall down flat on the ground. A different man approached from behind, holding some clips. There's a snake tattoo on his middle fingers shaped in the letter C. He stared down at you, kicking your legs to see if you were still alive. Your eyes were glued to him, but you were unable to move your body.

He lowered his body to knelt beside you, your eyes widened as his hand got closer to your body, hovering over your chest area. But then he moved it to touch your cheek, you couldn't move your head away.

"Such a pretty little mouse, aren't you?" he said, moving his hand down your neck, "Did you think we wouldn't notice your little group moving around our base? We weren't stupid enough to let one of them go so easily. Especially a pretty doll like yourself. We can have a little fun tonight, right boys?"

The other men cheered. You felt disgusted as his hand lingered down your chest, then to your waist. Then they crawled down your legs. You began crying silently. His head leaned down closer to your head, you took the opportunity to spit in his face. Instead of looking pissed like you were hoping, he just smiled, and punched you hard in the face. It was hard enough to jolt your body, you started coughing up blood. He stood up, and stomped down on your stomach.

"Well I guess you wanted to do this the hard way." He signaled to the men to approach you, some new ones appeared with weapons in their hand, some crowbars, baseball bats, at least no guns.

"Pathetic," you managed to cough out. "You need all of those things just to fight one girl."

"Oh no little mouse, there won't be a fight. Just a murder scene." he laughed. The men began beating you with the weapon, one at a time, some even went the extra mile and kicked you. All you could do was scream silently and cry, your body was on fire and you felt blood coming out of every body parts. "Since you're gonna die soon, I think it's worth it to tell you why we're here in the first place. Well you see, Busan didn't work out for the Cadavers, we got caught pretty quickly. So we transferred to Daegu. And lucky for us. The notorious Red Clover just happened to be here, and you guys had pretty good connections to everything. So it was so easy to use your name for our drug transportation. Oh, and you can't forget those weapons we ship to the North."

Your visions were getting worse as the men made various blows to your head, you were barely conscious. "Thanks to your gang, the Cadavers are growing stronger and wealthier every day."

"Shit, boss, we found a wire!" one of the men yelled as he ripped the wire from your body.

"You little piece of shit." the boss yelled, kicking you once more.

"What should we do now? The police might be here any second!"

"Let's load everything up, If we leave now, they won't be able to find us."

"What do we do with her?"

"She'll be dead soon from the extreme blood loss." He stared at your lifeless body, then added, "Shock her one more time and let's get moving." The man did as told, holding the clips over your neck and zapping you. The pain was unbearable. Your eyes were shut now, but you could still make out some sounds.

There were sirens outside, and heavy footsteps, like a group of people, came barging into the front door. You could hear gunshots being fired. Then it was silence. The door of the room you were in opened, then you felt your body being lifted up. A warm hand cupped your cheek and you felt your body being wrapped up.

"Oh god, Y/N, no!" It sounded like Namjoon. "No, no, no. What have they done to you?!" He seems to be sobbing, something he hasn't done before. "Baby girl, please come back to me, please. I love you so much." he wailed even louder, rocking your body back and forth. "I should have gotten here faster. I'm so sorry. Please don't leave me, please don't!"

That was the last thing you heard. 

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

4.8K 257 18
"Legend has it that, the prince Jeon Jungkook never wanted to be a prince so he ran away, no one knew where till one day the King's army found him...
119K 5K 124
BTS x reader ~ They called you monsters. Freaks. And little by little you started to believe in it. Letter by letter. Word by word. Monster. ~ Discla...
273K 13.2K 45
RM! They all shouted. To them, that name meant the handsome rapper and one of the members of Cypher, Korea's hottest hip-hop group. To you, that name...
457K 14.6K 22
"Getting turned on, noona?" He asked coyly. "I'm too sexy, right?" He winked at you, causing you to scoff. "I know I'm handsome, you don't have to s...