Grandpa's Choice |✔️

Bởi fatima_zahra15

What happens when your grandfather picks you, a happily married man with a heavily pregnant wife, amongst al... Xem Thêm

Chapter 1
2
3-Family tree
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
Eid Mubarak ❤
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
♥️
New novel alert
New chapter?

EPILOUGE

13K 1.1K 69
Bởi fatima_zahra15

6 YEARS LATER

H A N A N

I anxiously walked to and fro occasionally glancing at the wall clock, it was already 5:45pm and the catering team still aren't here to bring the food, and ya Zayd is probably on his way home. I just need to finish making the preparations, get back home, freshen up and bring Mi amor here with me.

Because today is **drumrolls** Ya Zayd's Birthday.

I, malika and the kids are throwing a surprise party for him. He turned 32 years today. The party's going to be a hit insha Allah.

Afnan is now 8, and Adam 6. I helped the workers set up the place, and by 6:30pm,
everything was set up, the hall was looking amazing. I know by now Zayd must be at home.

I drove home quickly while answering numerous calls from our guests asking about the time and venue of the event. I told them to be there by 8:30PM because they all have to be there to surprise the celebrant right?

I got home in 30 minutes and found that zayd still wasn't home, so I quickly took a shower and changed into a maroon buba and tied my scarf. The dress was designed by my one and only stylist, yusra my sister.

I was about to enter the bathroom when my phone started ringing. Malika was the caller, I picked the call, "Hanan do you know I've been waiting for you to come and pick these stubborn children, I'm so tired." She groaned. I chuckled saying, "I just made it back home about 5 minutes ago,"

"Zayd is also here, he has been asking me about you. How did the preparations go?" Malika asked. "Fine Alhamdulillah, it has all being set up."-"I will come pick the children, then go to the venue and drop them over there, and make sure to bring Zayd along with you, you know the plan right?" (Malika would tell him that Hanan's mother is sick so they both would have to go to a hospital to see her)

"Yeah I do, but hurry Allah I'm so tired ko wanka fa banyi bah(I did not even take a shower)" Malika stressed. I chuckled "Sure thing."

I disconnected the call, grabbed one long hijab from the drawer and exited the house. I got in the car that Zayd had bought for me on my birthday last year, It was a BMW, my favorite car.

Driving to Malika's house, accepting calls and just thinking about how the party will turn out, stressed me out. It was difficult as well as exciting.

When I finally arrived, I exited the car and walked into the duplex. I rang the doorbell and patiently waited for someone to open the door for me. Afnan came and opened the door for me, and before I could even close the door, my kids were already at my leg hugging me. "Mummy we've missed you so much."Afnan, Adam and Amira(Hanan); Malika's 3 years old daughter that was named after hanan.

I smiled at them and picked up amira saying "I've missed you more my baby's now go and say goodbye to daddy and wait for me here." I said dropping amira on the floor. I met Malika in the kitchen downstairs eating her sundae. "Lallai kin wahala," I said laughing. She shook her head with a smile saying, "You can't even imagine. We hugged each other.

"Where is he?"
"Upstairs." She said closing the tub and putting it back in the freezer. "Let me go and see him." She nodded,"You look nice." she said as I head upstairs.

"Thanks." I smiled over my shoulder.

I met him in the living room upstairs with a bunch of friends conversing, "Assalumu Alaikum, ina wunin ku" I greeted with a smile on my face as I take a look at zayd's face which immediately lit up. I waved at him and walked out of the room.

As I expected Zayd trailed in suit. He pulled me into his room and hugged me. "Hanan I missed you, where have you been?"he asked and brought my hand to his lips and pecked my knuckles.

"I've been busy recently and I told you about my mom. You should go visit her." He nodded his head, "Allah Hanan, I need some alone time with you." I looked at him and pulled him into a hug. "Don't you worry honey you got me." We talked for a while before I left with the kids.

We arrived at the venue in 20 minutes. The kids were so excited and also the kids invited their friends over and afnan and Amir couldn't stop laughing. They were  so excited about her father's birthday party.

Z A Y D

Malika parked the car behind a building that I never knew existed. "Uhmm...Zayd please I want to go collect something from ya asiya, please just give me a minute okay?" she asked staring at me, hoping for a yes. I knew not to object, because Aunty asiya and I respect each other a lot. I nod my head. "Thank you my love." She pecked me and went out the car.

I pulled out my phone and called Hanan. I have this bond that with Hanan that I never had with anyone, even Malika. It's just inexplainable, she isn't just my wife, but also my best friend, my advisor and much more. I trust her completely.

She did not pick after numerous attempts so I gave up. I rest my head on the headrest looking through Twitter, occasionally laughing at the stupid/funny jokes people make.

"So Zayd you cannot come and greet me right?" A voice full of sarcasm said. I looked up immediately as if trying to remember who the voice belongs to.

"Aunty Nafisa!!" I exclaimed with a big smile. She also smiled, before she opened the door for me to step out.

I pulled her into a warm motherly hug. Aunty nafisa is actually my mother's cousin, she took care of me when my mother was ill or whenever she travels out of the country. She stayed with mama until she got married and now she is blessed with 5 children Alhamdulillah.

"I'm so sorry Aunty nafisa but I had no idea you were here Allah, Subhanallah I missed you" I said taking her hands in my as we walked to the building.

She just gave me a tight lipped smile, holding her handbag in one hand and my hand in the other we walked into the building.

"But what is this place?" I asked, but she just ignored me. As soon as we made it into the building.

"Happy birthday!!" A lot of people exclaimed.

My family and friends and a lot of unknown faces sang a happy birthday song to me as I stood by the door flabbergasted.

Hanan all dressed in a maroon buba, walked over to me (oh Allah I love seeing Hanan dressed in a buba she looks so beautiful and cute in them), and pulled me in a hug. She smells like bubblegum. leaning closer to me she whispered into my ears, "Happy birthday my love." and she pulled away, not before winking at me.

She walked pass me and moved to the stage. Malika and the kids also came and wished me. My children even made a birthday card for me and it looks so amazing.

"Attention please." -"As you all know today is the birthday of our one and only Alhaji Zayd Bello Faeeiz and also my husband. Zayd this is for you.  I'm going to start by wishing you a very happy birthday. Words just can't describe how wonderful, amazing, unique, incomparable, handsome, strong, incredible, and also extremely stubborn you are." She laughed looking at me. I also laughed shaking my head as I remember our days together. She always says that I'm stubborn and that my kids inherited that from me.

"I could go on forever. Whenever I'm having a bad day, I know that I can count on your love and affection to cheer me up. You make me feel special every day I love you and we all wish you a very happy birthday." She finished up and wiped the tear that slipped from her eyes.

I walked over to her and pulled her into an enamored hug. "I love you too and I really appreciate that speech you made and everything else." I whispered and wiped her tears. "I also want to give my thanks to my parents, my wives," he raised his brows teasingly as he looked at Malika and Hanan. I guess no wife can ever get used to not being the only one. "My kids, and also everyone else.You guys made my day, I love you all."

I went and hugged Malika who whispered a sweet happy birthday to me, and then my kids. I still can't believe that I have three kids.

After the speech and the birthday celebration, I finally had an alone time with hanan. We were both in my car driving back home by 12:30AM when I decided to speak up.

"Hanan Allah yayi maki Albarki (May God bless you) and may we still be husband and wife in jannatul firdaus." She smiled saying Amin.

"Hanan I never thought we would be like this, if I was told 7 years ago that I would love you the way I do now, I will have never agreed. I used to dislike you, I never thought there would come a day that I would actually love you. I also never thought there would be an us in the future. But you plan and Allah plans, he is the best of planners. After you came into my life, you made it amazing and fun. I am so appreciative for all of the blessings in my life. I have friends, family, health, but the one blessing I am forever grateful for is knowing and loving you. You are a perfect gift from God I love you so much Amor." I confessed bringing her hand towards my lips and pecked it.

"I love you more ya zayd, never in a million years did I think...actually I kinda hoped that what happens in wattpad will happen to me." We all laughed. " I am happy and lucky to have an amazing husband standing by me, supporting me with my silly ways and making me laugh all the time. I enjoy every moment we share together. I Love you and Happy birthday once again to the most amazing boyfriend ever!" She said laughing at the boyfriend part.

Gosh I just love this woman.
"Thank you once again for been the girlfriend every man wants, the mother every kid will love and the one no one else can have." She chuckled. "Yes I am selfish only when it comes to you.Thank you for everything my love, and Grandpa's Choice is indeed the best of all❤️."

*
Masha Allah this marks the complete end of GRANDPA'S CHOICE and thank you all for your support♥️♥️

I love you all.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

83.1K 4.4K 28
[HIGHEST Ranking : 37 in spiritual] Though people find it both funny and crazy that a little childhood proposal between two four year olds got them m...
15.1K 823 66
Following the life of a pluzsize nigerian lady after after her life comes crashing down when she finds out that her younger sister is secretly marrie...
608K 25.9K 52
Everyone is given a choice in love. To take it seriously or not. To make it Halal, or Haram. Habibah, a twenty two years old Muslimah is being press...
32.9K 3.7K 25
Love is a strong feeling of affection, idolization, adulation, endearment and adoration. Love is happiness and love is delight. As a young Muslimah...