Drawn To You | j•jk ✓

Por UrMyHopee

"Oh please Jungkook, everyone knows you're just an innocent baby boy." "Well, I guess not everyone knows me t... Mais

INTRODUCTION & A/N
•one•
•two•
•three•
•four•
•five•
•six•
•seven•
•eight•
•nine•
•ten•
•eleven•
•twelve•
•thirteen•
•fourteen•
•fifteen•
•sixteen•
•seventeen•
•eighteen•
•nineteen•
•twenty•
•twenty one•
•twenty three•
•twenty four•
•twenty five•
•twenty six•
•twenty seven•
•twenty eight•
•twenty nine•
•thirty•
•thirty one•
•thirty two•
•thirty three•
•thirty four•
•thirty five•
•thirty six•
•thirty seven•
•thirty eight•
•thirty nine•
•forty•
•forty one•
Epilogue: Early Delivery
Epilogue 2: Sweet Honeymoon

•twenty two•

19.6K 813 272
Por UrMyHopee

The sun rests heavily on your smooth golden skin, rejuvenating your pores. Many clouds attempt to keep the sun out, keeping it trapped inside to increases the cold atmosphere of the harsh winter. But winter was now fading and the sun was growing stronger, giving warmth and light to all of your surroundings.

Your body relaxes under the rays of light in the backyard of BTS's dorm. It had been a few weeks since you got to the point in your relationship where you had move in with your boyfriend. It wasn't an easy progress since the rest of Jungkook's hyungs weren't so keen on letting their baby boy leave their roof. So it eventually came down to the agreement of you moving in with the rest of them. Sharing a heavenly sized room with your love, making video games and everything else so much more easier to share with him.

You breathe in the fresh air deeply and then release it back into the atmosphere. Your eyes stay closed as you entire body sinks deep into the soft grass, the earth bedding you gently.

The past few months were turning out to be a hectic blur. Schedules were filled constantly, as soon as one would clear up another event would quickly come, adding to the chaos of your new life. Rehearsal after rehearsal. Concert after concert. Interview after interview. Thankfully your schedules were always somewhat similar to BTS's. It kept you close with them despite how busy you both were. Sharing the same waiting rooms, going to rehearsal's together and even eating together. It was almost as if you were all just one K-pop group.

Jungkook watches your body laid out on the grass from the window, a smile blessing his face while he watches you calmly get the free time you deserve. The way your body rests against the green and shines underneath the beautiful light awes him. He could stare at you for an eternity and never get sick of it. You were his whole universe and a universe he wanted to keep forever.

His eyes break from studying your calm figure to study the ring box in his hand instead. As his fingers flicks the box open the sight of a stunning white diamond with cuts of sapphire blending into it rests on a loop of smooth silver comes into view. He inspects carefully, imagining how the big and colorful rock would look on your delicate finger.

Jungkook never knew how to shop for you for things like this. It had always just been food and comics that you ever asked for. He had bought you a few hoodies and small bracelets but everything else was just not in your liking.

Onstage you were always covered head to toe in glamorous accessories and clothes but as soon as you got offstage it was all about wearing either his clothes or your famous style of wearing a crop top and sweats. He never complained, never told you how to dress because he knew he had no right to. And to be honest he wouldn't trade the way you looked in his clothes for the world. Especially when you wore his big white t shirts and nothing else.

Taehyung was the one who went with him to go hunting for the ring. He originally asked Jimin because he knew about his hyung's obsession for rings but sadly Jimin had bluntly declined, refusing to give a reason why. Taehyung was definitely second on his list. With his older friend's daring fashion sense and exotic wardrobe, he was sure that Taehyung would somewhat have an idea of what a decent ring looked like.

But he wasn't looking for a decent ring. He had been looking for the ultimately perfect ring out there for you. It was the longest time Jungkook had ever shopped for something, making even Taehyung tired by the end of his hunting trip. It was also the most expensive thing he ever bought. But it was worth it, he knew he wasn't going to regret his decision.

Jungkook snaps the box shut and looks up to see your delicate figure still resting outside. He takes in a deep breath and lets it out before getting up from his chair and walking outside. A mixture of feelings were rushing through him as he approaches you and nervousness was surprisingly not one of them.

You hear faint crunches of a pair of feet crushing the grass beneath you but don't bother to open your eyes. You're too relaxed and not bothered to check who the pair of feet belonged to until the sunlight disappears. Your eyes slowly flutter open to see Jungkook standing above you, blocking the sun.

"Honeyyy. The sunshine." you whine, shooing him out of the way.

He chuckles, leaning down to align his body with yours. You close your eyes again as the warmth returns to your cheeks. "Am I not your sunshine?" he asks.

A snort escapes you "No, Hobi's my sunshine. Just like everyone else's."

Jungkook pouts at you, propping his elbow up to rest his head on his hand. "But then what am I?"

You squint your eyes, turning your head away from the sun to look at him. "My everything else."

Your boyfriend grins at your adorable words. "You're such a dork, I love you." he finally says.

He cuts off your laugh by placing his soft lips upon yours. His body turns towards you and he pulls on your hips to make you do the same. You rest a hand on his chest as he savors the sweet taste of your lips. The kiss was gentle and loving, filling butterflies in your stomach.

He pulls back before softly pecking your lips. He rubs your thighs as he lovingly looks into your eyes. "I have something I want to ask you."

You eyes light up and you tilt your head to the side, completely oblivious to the type of question he was going to ask. "Yeah?"

"Well-"

Your phone buzzes from underneath you, vibrating in your back pocket. You sigh and roll your eyes. You reach into your back pocket of your jeans and slide out your device. Hyung-woo's name displays on your screen.

Phone calls from your manger to interrupt your time with Jungkook had become a regular thing but it still made you frustrated every time it happened.

"Yes?" You say into the phone.

"Hey, Y/N. I need you to come meet me at the Big Hit building ASAP." his voice sounds through.

Your eyebrows furrow "What for? I thought I had the rest of the day off?"

Jungkook sadly looks down at the grass, knowing by the tone of your voice that you had to leave his side. He was going to have to wait.

"Just come quickly." your manager snaps.

"Alright! I'm coming." you say defensively, surprised by his rare outburst.

You hurriedly got your feet. Big mistake. A sudden head rush spreads through you and you groan and hold onto your forehead. Jungkook is about to ask you if you were okay but you cut him off.

"Sorry, Kookie. Gotta go." you make your back into the house.

Jungkook sits up and calls out "Wait! Noona!"

You spin around, questioningly.

"Wanna go out tonight?"

His question is immediately answered with a quick "Of course!" and a thumbs up. You turn around and continue to walk.

Jungkook chucks himself back down in the grass. Sighing as he enjoys the weather. He had millions of reasons of why he wanted to do this and he was going to tell you them all tonight. He had actually been thinking about this for a while, even though it had barely been a year yet he had never been so sure of something in his whole. Every second he spent with you were always cherished in his heart, he was going to make sure that there were going to be more of those seconds. An eternity of seconds with you.

.

"Hello? Still there?"

You bring the phone back up to your ear as you wriggle your feet into your sneakers "Oh sorry, forgot to end the call."

"No, no. Don't end the call. Don't come to Big Hit either."

"What?" you pause in your footsteps "Then why did you want me to leave the house?"

He replies "I just needed to get you alone. Keep walking and talking."

Confusion buries deep into your face. You hesitantly walk out onto the street at a slow pace.

"Okay so the reason I asked you to be alone is because your agent told me to talk to you about offers from America."

"What offers?" you question

"Its from a music/record label companies. They want you to work in the states with them."

His words cause you to stop dead in your tracks. "Work with me?"

"Yup, you had to have seen this coming, Y/N. You're huge in the states." he says, convincingly.

"Yes but so are BTS!"

Hyung-woo sighs "True, but not as big as you. Also the reason they haven't got any offer is because only one of them can speak English. The constant interviews and the struggle to settle in the country would be a pain for them. But for you...you would fit in so well."

You swallow, taking in his words while trying to find fault with what he was saying. But it was all true. You would be able to finally create music in your own language comfortably. Your life would end up being so much more chill, you wouldn't have to put up with Korea's society standards anymore. You would have fans that would be your fans because of you and not because you were dating their precious Oppa.

At the last thought you stop yourself immediately from thinking any further about it. "No." you simply say into the phone. You weren't going to leave Jungkook. Not for any amount of fame.

"Seriously? Why not?" your manager is taken back by your firm refusal. "I thought this would be an offer you'd love to take."

"It is, it really is." you agree "And I'm glad you told me. But then it would mean that I would move back to the states and I would be so far away from Jungkook. I'm not going to risk my relationship for this."

Hyung-woo sighs "Fine,"

Your back eases at his surrender. "But make sure you don't tell anyone okay? Big Hit would fire me knowing that I tried convince to you join a different company."

"Of course, no worries Hyun-woo. Thank for looking out for me."

You hear a soft smile through his voice as he replies "Yup, no problem. Enjoy your evening."

He hangs up leaving you to look down at an empty screen. You look out onto the street and then up at the sky thinking about the offer. The clouds forcing your mind to follow your dreams.

It was a great offer, perfect for your career. Your demand in the U.S had been increasing day by day. Ever since your first fight with Jungkook you both agreed to not involve each other's careers in your relationship too much. Therefore you guys barely talked about each other's fame. Barely talked about how slowly you were almost overtaking their fame in the U.S.

It was a completely different case in Korea, basically no one knew your name unless you were brought under the title of 'BTS's Jungkook's girlfriend'. It broke your heart hearing that label time and time again. But you chose to stick to your agreement and decided to not bring it up anymore.

You shake your head and take your eyes off the clouds. You blew out a deep breath and then turned around to head back to the dorm. Ready to find out what Jungkook was waiting to ask you.

---------------------------------------------------------

A/N: This is basically the turning point of the book. It's where all the drama starts and everything starts to get explained of why Y/N is where she is in the present.

There's a whole lot more to it than you guys think...

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

129K 5.2K 65
Status: Complete (UNDER EDITING) Imagine this. You're a 15 year old fangirl, who's currently at school, you're getting great grades, you have amazin...
34.9K 2.3K 48
After 2 years of hiding from everyone, Jeon/ Ito Y/N finally became one of the most respected doctors in Japan. While trying to lead her life normall...
127K 3.7K 28
( it's cute ,fluff and a little bit sad but you will enjoy , it's happy ending )when the ruthless mafia of Asia is forced to marry you , And he came...
147K 4.5K 105
(A BTS x Reader Fanfic) They say if you really want something, if you work hard enough, you'll get that and more. You've wanted to be an idol since...