Lucky Lucy is Where? (Naruto...

Por ChloeFelicia

After defeating Acnologia Lucy gets thrown through a portal and ends up in the Naruto Universe! Lucy will dis... Más

Not a Chapter
Chapter 1 Edited
Chapter 2 Edited
Chapter 3 Edited
Chapter 4 Edited
Chapter 5 Edited
Chapter 6 Edited
Chapter 7 edited
Chapter 8 Edited
Chapter 9 Edited
Chapter 10 Edited
Chapter 11 Edited
Chapter 12 Edited
Chapter 13 Edited
Chapter 14 Edited
Chapter 15 Edited
Chapter 16 Edited
Chapter 17 Edited
Chapter 18 Edited
Chapter 19 Edited
Chapter 20 Edited
Chapter 21 Edited
Chapter 22 Edited
Chapter 23 Edited
Chapter 24 Edited
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45: Final Chapter
Character Profile
Title For second book (not a chapter)

Chapter 29

7.1K 263 242
Por ChloeFelicia

AN: Wah! I'm so pumped, I just watched the first episode of the final season of Fairy Tail! It already looks exciting!

When Lucy woke up her entire body was aching, like she had run until she could no longer move and then had someone drop a boulder on her for good measure. Groaning she slowly sat up and looked around, she was in the room that Tsunade and Shizune had rented when they arrived at the Hidden Cloud village before they had been travelling in the surrounding towns but they needed more supplies before they headed towards the Land of Water.

"Finally awake are you?" Lucy heard a voice towards her left and she saw Tsunade walking towards her with a bowl in her hands, "You were out for almost a week," she said casually as she began to check on Lucy's seal to make sure that it was still in place,

"A week?" Lucy wondered out loud and was about to check her chakra and magic reserves but Tsunade stopped her,

"I wouldn't do that for a while, your body is under a lot of strain from the changes and it'll take time to adjust. Just take it easy for a while, use this time to continue your poison and antidote training with Shizune," she said, "the seal should be permanent but I want to check it monthly for a while and you are to remain under bed rest for the next two days for observation purposes," she continued her analysis of Lucy's condition, "I actually thought that you would be out longer but Shizune was right in saying that you're a fighter,"

"That sounds about right, considering I feel like crap," she said a bit grouchy.

For the next three months Lucy trained non stop in medical ninjutsu with Lady Tsunade, they still didn't get along too well but they respected each other so they could converse without fighting. It wasn't until Lucy had completed her training that Tsunade told her about the Strength of a Hundred Seal.

"If done correctly this seal will appear on your forehead once you've gathered enough chakra, however, it requires precise chakra control and it limits the amount you can use at a time. Once the seal has reached full capacity you will be able to use the Creation Rebirth technique that I created, this technique allows you to release the chakra that is store inside the strength of a Hundred seal and it is used to stimulate your body's cell division. Whenever your body has been damaged or a part of it has been destroyed, the injury will instantly heal regardless of the damage. So long as Creation Rebirth remains active, you won't be able to die. Creation Rebirth does not repair the old cells, instead of hastening the creation of new ones through division. Because your body's cells can only split a certain number of times, it will shorten your natural lifespan whenever this technique is used," Tsunade explained, "there is another technique that can be used but I'll save that for later," Tsunade finished and gave Lucy a scroll that explained chakra control in greater detail, "So far you've only been controlling it outside of your body, you need to be able to control it inside of your body as well. It should be second nature to you, you shouldn't have to concentrate on moving your chakra throughout your body it should just happen out if instinct. Understand?"

"Yes Milady," Lucy chanted back to her and got started on reading the scroll, Tsunade had a small smile on her face as she watched Lucy soak up the information like a sponge, she had come so far in such a short time. Five months in total to complete training, not to mention the fact that Lucy had been teaching herself medical ninjutsu before this. It truly was an impressive foot, there was no doubt in Tsunade's mind that Lucy would complete the Strength of a Hundred seal, maybe even improve it to suit her own needs. Lucy was born to be a kunoichi, no matter how much she wanted to deny the fact.

One week later Lucy had the scroll members and gave it back to Tsunade, "I believe that I should be going back to the village now, I have been away for half a year now," she said to both Shizune and Tsunade sheepishly, "thank you so much for all you've done for me," she said as she bowed to the two women,

"I was happy to help," Shizune said as she hugged the young girl, Tsunade grumbled out something that Lucy didn't try to hear and Shizune elbowed her,

"I mean, it was a pleasure," Tsunade finally let out and she shook Lucy's hand. Lucy giggled and summoned Slash before they both set out back to the village.

Time Skip

When Lucy arrived at the village gates a couple days later it was in the middle of the night and pouring with rain, quickly showing her ANBU tattoo to the guards at the gate Lucy started making her way into town, wondering where she should stay. Hoping that he wouldn't throw her out she made her way to Sasuke's place.

Sasuke awoke to a knock on his door at 1 in the morning and irritably opened his door,

"Who is... Lucy?" Sasuke grumbled out but ended up looking surprised at Lucy who was soaking wet at his door,

"Do you think I can crash here for a while?" She asked him before she sneezed,

"Sure but out of curiosity, why can't you stay at the place you were living in before?" Sasuke asked her as he led her inside and handed her a towel,

"I have a feeling that I'm no longer welcome there," she said vaguely, "I would have gone to Naruto's place but I can only handle that smell for so long," she continued,

"Stay for as long as you like, we can talk more in the morning," Sasuke said before he told Lucy where the bathroom was and went to bed.

Time Skip

Over the next few days, Lucy has been purposely avoiding Kakashi, not because she didn't want to talk things out with him but because she still didn't know what to say. She still wasn't ready to tell him about Earth land and it would probably only make things worse if she did anyway. However, she threw herself into the Hyuga scrolls that Hiashi had given her permission to read, in saying that though, they still weren't easy to obtain.

Flashback

"So you've completed your training? This doesn't make me feel any better about giving you clan information," Hiashi said sternly as Lucy sat in front of him determined to get those scrolls, Hinata was hiding behind the screen door, listening in on their conversation, "maybe if you were to take on the branch curse mark, I would be willing to give these scrolls to you," Lucy scowled at this but took a deep breath,

"That can be arranged," as she said this Hiashi started to smirk before she continued on, "If it is tailored to my situation, for example, I will swear to absolute silence on Hyuga clan information, I agree to be an on-call healer for the head family of the clan only if it's related to clan secrets. If anything you request of me puts mine or any others life at risk I am allowed to refuse," Lucy kept on telling him her conditions and with each one, his face fell into a heavier scowl.

By the time everything was agreed upon Lucy walked out of there with her very own curse mark seal on her left shoulder blade.

Flashback end

It took a lot more persuading than Lucy thought and even more promises to her safety then she'd like to admit but she didn't trust Hinata's father, she'll trust him when he willingly dyes his hair pink and puts on cat ears. Lucy was currently going to the river that herself and Naruto camped beside almost a year ago and started conversing with her spirits about how to fix her magic problem.

'Hey Crux, I've been thinking about this for a while. Celestial magic is a form or star or special magic right? Well, do you think I could absorb energy straight from the stars?' She asked him silently,

'In theory, I suppose you could, but they are so far away that it would take a lot of concentration to draw that energy in,'

'What if I drew in energy from the sun? It's still a star,'

'I suppose it could work, you would need to draw it straight into your magic container though so your body knows what energy type to help turn it into,'

'Thanks for all of your help Crux,' Lucy finished her conversation with Crux and sat down under the sun in a meditative position. Looking inside of herself and finding her magic container she noticed how it was directly connected to her second origin, remembering what Ultear said about everyone being born with a certain amount of magic. Although mages have a second "Container" for their Magic power that is largely unused called the Second Origin. Once a person has released their Second Origin, they can either choose to use it at all times, to great power up their abilities or save it for later, using it as a trump card for later in the battle. Deciding to go with the second option Lucy started to expand her first magical container and save her second container for emergencies, such as using Urano Metria. Lucy sat there, drawing in the sun's natural energy and refilling her container and then expanding the size. She did this until the sunset and the stars were high in the sky.

Later that night Lucy stumbled into Sasuke's place and collapsed on the couch, "What happened to you?" He drawled out in a bored tone of voice,

"Training, I was trying something new," she explained to him vaguely,

"Someone came by looking for you today,"

"Oh yeah, who?"

"Not too sure, he said that you used to live with him and to tell you that he wants to talk to you," he replied and Lucy tensed slightly,

"I guess I can't avoid him forever," she mumbled quietly, "I'll see what he wants tomorrow if I have the time," she said before she yawned and got up to go to the bathroom and get ready for bed.

The next day first thing in the morning Lucy was on her way to the Hokages office, this would be the first time that she's seen him since she's been back, other than the night she returned of course but that was only to let him know that she had finished her training. She made an appointment with him as to sort out whether she was allowed to continue helping out at the academy or if he had found her a team yet. Lucy also wanted to work at the hospital whenever they needed extra hands, even if it's only as a cleaner or a nurse that reads information to a surgeon from a scroll or something.

Arriving at the Hokages office Lucy walked in once she heard him call for her, she was surprised to see Kakashi there as well but tried to keep her surprise hidden, "Lord Hokage I would like to speak with you about my current position in the village," Lucy started to say but he held up a hand to stop her,

"Yes I know, as long as you wear the forehead protector of the leaf and do the missions I assign to you within reason you may go about your day freely and do as you like," he said warmly and Lucy was slightly surprised,

"I see, thank you," was all she could say,

"Now I have another matter to discuss with you," the Hokage said seriously, "it appears that you have been put into the bingo book," at this Kakashi turned to the Hokage in shock and Lucy was frowning,

"It would if happened sooner or later I suppose, what exactly does it say?" She asked,

"It says,
Name: Unknown,
Given Alias: Golden Wave
Age: Unknown,
Gender: female,
Appearance: blonde and brown eyes,
Abilities: adept at water ninjutsu, weaponry and has a mysterious dojutsu.
Bounty: 40,773.54 Ryo (or $5,000 Aus Dollars)
No further information has been discovered." The Hokage looked up from the black book that was in front of him and looked at Lucy with a raised eyebrow, "it would appear that you're making a name for yourself, Miss Gold," he said amused and Lucy shrugged sheepishly,

"At least they don't know I'm from the leaf,"

"Can someone please explain to me how this came to be in the first place?" Kakashi snapped at them,

"You didn't tell him?" The Hokage asked her and raised an eyebrow at her,

"It never came up," was all Lucy said as she shrugged and frowned, still not looking at Kakashi,

"Miss Lucy here is apart of the ANBU Black Ops," Lord Third stated calmly, waiting for Kakashi to finally explode,

"What? She's just a little girl," he yelled out and Lucy got mad,

"That is not up for you to decide, stay out of my business Kakashi," she yelled at him and he turned to look at her slightly shocked but looked down when he remembered their disagreement.

"Can we talk please?" He asked her quietly after a few minutes of awkward silence, Lucy looked towards the Hokage who nodded his head at her and she sighed before turning around to leave through the door. Kakashi followed quickly behind her after she reached a small lunch stand in the town she ordered herself a strawberry smoothie and waited patiently for him to start.

"Lucy, I," he started but stopped and let out a breath that he had been holding in, "I don't really know how to start," he finished,

"How about with why I'm here?" She suggested to him snidely, Kakashi sighed at her tone, knowing that this wasn't going to be easy,

"Look I'm sorry okay? I'm sorry for what I said, it's just everytime you and I seem to take a step forwards you suddenly jump ten feet backwards," Kakashi said frustrated, "It's not just that you don't tell me things Lucy but you're actively keeping then from me, like the fact that you're ANBU,"

"You're right," she whispered and Kakashi stopped his ranting, "I do intentionally keep things from you," she said louder and Kakashi looked at her slightly hurt, "but you're not exactly an open book either Kakashi, I'm sure there are things that you keep from me as well, the only difference is, is that I don't push you for answers," she emphasised 'you' and Kakashi looked slightly embarrassed and rubbed the back of his head,

"I'm sorry about that I just got frustrated, I didn't mean to use the fact that you weren't born here as an excuse," he said apologetically,

"Why exactly do you get so frustrated with me keeping things from you? I mean it's not like I don't tell you other things," Lucy asked him and took a mouthful of her strawberry smoothie,

"Because Ibiki knows and I don't," he grumbled out and looked away from her,

"What does Ibiki have to do with this?"

"I didn't realise this until Gai yelled at me after you left but I hate the fact you feel like you can share things with Ibiki that you can't with me," he admitted to her, "I mean come on Lucy, we're like family. We live together, we eat together, we even use the same bathroom, why can he know and I can't?" he started to rave but stopped at the blank look Lucy was giving him,

"You really know nothing about girls do you?" She asked him hypothetically and sighed in annoyance, "It's because at the time I didn't care whether he believed me or not," when she said this he looked at her confused, "I mean I'm glad that he did, it took a lot of stress off of me but that's beside the point. Truth be told, I don't want to tell you because it's crazy, if I hadn't seen it before or had been through it myself I wouldn't believe it,"

"I'm still not understanding, you told Ibiki because you didn't care about his opinion?" He asked her and she nodded her head, "and you won't tell me because you do care about my opinion?" He continued to ask and Lucy gave him a look that could only be translated as 'duh you idiot'. Kakashi sighed deeply as he ordered himself a drink, "So I got emotional for nothing?" He grumbled to himself hoping that Lucy didn't hear him, "Hold on just a minute, when did you become an ANBU?" He demanded from her as he remembered the reason why they were talking in the first place but all Lucy did be look away and finish her smoothie.

Time Skip

A couple of days later Lucy could be found inside the Hyuga clan walls in their personal training field, both herself and Hinata were helping each other with their taijutsu, Hinata helping Lucy by giving her pointers and correcting her form. Lucy helping Hinata by watching her fight and telling her where she should adjust her style. It was hard work, trying to learn a new style of taijutsu or even change the style you currently have, it's like being right-handed your whole life that suddenly trying to write with your left. It feels uncomfortable and unnatural compared to the way you're used to fighting.

"instead of blocking most of my hits you should try to dodge them and move your body around to try and hit them. Once you finish your speed training this should be no problem for you," Lucy said as she was wearing her Capricorn star dress and sparring with Hinata using the Hyuga style,

"Y-yes, r-right,"

"You're wasting your time," a voice said from behind them and they stopped sparring to turn and look at them. It was a boy not much older than Lucy, maybe three years, he was familiar. He had the Hyuga eyes, long black hair and a glare on his face,

"B-brother N-Neji," Hinata stuttered out and Lucy's eyes lit up with recognition,

"You're Hinata's cousin," she states with certainty,

"You're never going to get anywhere with training her, her fate has been decided. You can't change that," he snarled out harshly and Hinata looked down at the ground, Lucy glared at him,

"Mind your own business brat, what does fate have to do with anything?" Lucy questioned harshly, not liking the way he was speaking about her friend,

"You can't change your fate, that girl is nothing but a failure, you can't change that," he growled out in anger at being called a brat,

"If I've learnt anything in my life it's that fate has nothing to do with my life, I decide my own path and I have no one else to blame for my actions but myself. What's the point in using fate as an excuse to stay the same, if you're unhappy about something then change it, don't blame something else for your problems," Lucy yelled out and Neji looked surprised before he glared viciously at her,

"What would you know about life? You're just some kid, happily living life, you don't know the meaning of pain or loss," at this point in his speech Lucy got angry. She lowered her head slightly so that her bangs covered her eyes,

"How dare you," she whispered to him,

"What was that? Trying to apologise huh?" He said smugly, but looked surprised when Lucy looked back up at him with golden eyes,

"How dare you assume what I know and what I don't. What because I'm happy with my life that means I don't know what it's like to feel pain and loss? At least I'm not wallowing in self-pity, blaming everyone else for my problems. You shouldn't go around underestimating people's pain or someone with less patience than I would be kicking your ass," she yelled out at him and Hiashi walks out into the training field to see what the commotion is about.

Once Hinata explained what was happening to her father he smirked lightly, "this could be a good chance to see how your training has been coming along, how about a taijutsu battle? You will both meet here in an hour," he said and walked back inside. Lucy began to walk towards the Hyuga clan gates and left, not looking back at Neji.

This battle was solely based on taijutsu, so she went back to Sasuke's place and left all of the weapons in the living room. Assuming that she could use her dojutsu, she meditated until her chars reserves were replenished and went back to the Hyuga compound. Leaning against a tree Lucy waited for Neji and Hiashi to make their appearance, once they arrived Hiashi stood in the middle of the training field and started to explain the rules,

"Okay this is just a taijutsu spar, so the winner will either be decided by the first who can draw blood, by the other forfeiting or I will step in if necessary. This is a clean fight, no weapons, ninjutsu, tags, seals, genjutsu and just for the sake of safety no head blows. Do I make myself clear?" He said strictly to both Lucy and Neji, by this time others from the clan had seen the commotion and I caught their attention. Lucy saw Hinata and her little sister Hanabi, hiding behind the screen door and peeking out to see what was going on, "begin," Hiashi yelled out and moved backwards out of the way.

Neji was standing in his taijutsu stance, one that Lucy had seen Hinata doing multiple times, but he was different. It was sturdier, almost rock solid, like nothing, could move him. Lucy took her own taijutsu stance, one that with both Hinata's and Capricorn's help she had almost perfected. It was similar to the Hyuga stance but Lucy didn't make a palm, she only held out two fingers on each hand. Her middle and pointer fingers and her legs weren't as wide apart as Neji's either. They were shoulder-width apart and her left was in front of her right, but her feet were turned so that she could dodge in any direction. Lucy had worked out the difference between the Hyuga taijutsu style and what she wanted to achieve with her own style. It was similar to what she was working on with Hinata, flexibility and speed, with perfect chakra control and puncture precision. Only Lucy aimed for the pressure points and Hinata would still aim for the chakra network. Then they both activated their dojutsu's.

Neji got impatient and made the first move, he decided to run forwards with his hands still in the same position. When he got close enough he pushed his right hand out towards her and added some chakra to the blow, however, before it could touch her, Lucy grabbed onto his hand with her own and then quickly punctured a pressure point on his wrist, inner elbow and underneath his shoulder. She then proceeded to jump back and wait for his next move.

Neji looked surprised but his look quickly changed into one of anger when his arm went limp at his side, 'How did she do that? I didn't even see her hands move,' he thought to himself.

Hiashi was watching with great interest, the young prodigy of his own clan was struggling against someone who had only been practising a taijutsu style similar to their own for less than a couple of months. Not even if you start from when she got her hands on the Hyuga scrolls. Her dojutsu is obsolete at best and she doesn't even know her limits with it yet but she was smart and could make snap decisions mid-battle. Something a Nara would take years of training to accomplish.

Lucy made the first move this time, jumping into the air and lifting her leg up above her head she brought it down where Neji was once standing and made a small crater with her foot. Neji was looking at the place where he just moved from with caution and a little scared but snapped out of it when Lucy turned around and started to push forward her hands one at a time in an attempt to puncture another pressure point. Neji kept dodging, making sure she didn't touch him. With him being on the offensive Lucy could now concentrate her chakra into multiple parts of her body at once, something Hinata mentioned some Hyuga could do in order to achieve clan jutsu. It was at this moment that Neji decided to strike, he pushed his palm towards her chest and Lucy bent backwards in order to avoid it. Instead of coming back up though she flipped all the way around, when he feet were level with Neji's arm she let out a short burst if chakra through her toes and hit him under his elbow and wrist again.

Once she had flipped the whole way around and was upright again she jumped back and was back into her defensive stance, waiting for Neji to either make a move of forfeit. Once again Hiashi was surprised by the abilities of this girl and was for once glad that she had decided to train with his eldest daughter. If this went on for any longer Neji was going to humiliate himself or end up seriously hurt,

"Alright, that's enough, I think we all know who won that round," Hiashi said, he was conflicted about whether he should be glad that someone of such skill was to be his clan's healer or angry at the fact that she just humiliated the clan's prodigy. He turned around and walked inside, "fix him up will you," he said sternly to Lucy as he disappeared through the door.

Lucy walked over to Neji who was still glaring at her, she added chakra into her fingers and quickly punctured more pressure points on his arm,

"Ow, what the hell," he yelled out at her, before realising he could move his arm, Lucy did the same to his left arm and he yelled out in pain again. She smiled sweetly at him before stepping back, "there isn't a less painful way to do that?" He rhetorically asked her,

"Oh, there is," was all she said as she made her way out of the Hyuga compound.

Time Skip

It had been just over a month since Lucy came back to the village and she had moved back in with Kakashi after he convinced her it was best,

Flashback starts

"Come on Lucy, I left your room the way it was. Just move back," Kakashi had tried for the umpteenth time,

"No Kakashi, I think it's time that I live on my own. Besides you don't want a child living with you anyways," she dismissed, she was on her way back to Sasuke's place,

"That's not true, I enjoyed living with you, you were usually the one that did the cooking," he said in amusement and Lucy turned back to glare at him, "come on Lucy, do you really think it's a good idea to inconvenience the Uchiha boy by staying on his couch?" He asked her and at this Lucy paused,

"I don't know if I can Kakashi," she whispered and Kakashi suddenly realised that the reason was that of their fight,

"What can I do to make it up to you?" He asked her, "I'll do anything," he said and Lucy suddenly got a mischievous look in her eye,

"Anything?" She repeated to him slyly and Kakashi gulped before agreeing. The next thing Kakashi knew he was sitting in the middle of a restaurant wearing a pink bonnet and bow tie while Lucy was wearing a princess costume and tiara, "pinkies out Sir kitten," she reminded him while holding out her cup with her pinky flexed waiting for him to clink their cups of tea together.

What made the experience all the more humiliating for Kakashi was that all of his Jonin co-workers were sitting at the bar of the restaurant taking photos of him and laughing their asses off.

Flashback end

Lucy giggled at the memory as she made her way to the Hokages office. Being in the body of a child had its perks sometimes. Upon arrival at the Hokage's office, she was greeted by the Hokage's serious expression and knew that she had a mission to do.

After getting the details of the mission Lucy went home to get changed into her ANBU uniform and swiftly made her way out of the village the rendezvous point. It was different each time and it could only be worked out by a code of sorts, one that only herself and Itachi knew, not even the Hokage knew of it. Which is why he made her leave once of her tracking tigers with him so he could send back up if she took too long.

They met in a secluded cave close the Land Of Wind, Itachi was there earlier than her as usual and he looks exhausted. The bags under his eyes were dark and puffy like he hadn't slept in years. Considering what he had to do he probably hasn't,

"Itachi, it's good to see you," Lucy whispered upon her arrival and Itachi stood up to greet her, "How long until you have to go back?" She asked him after they both sat down,

"Not until tomorrow, I was just on a job but I finished early," he replied smoothly, if Lucy was in her original body she probably would have blushed at the sound of his voice, "have you finished your medical training?" He asked her as she stored the scroll that he just gave her away,

"Yes, Lady Tsunade said that she had nothing left to teach me, just said that I needed to stay updated with new coming poisons and such," she exclaimed excitedly, it was moments like these that Itachi looked forward to because just for a little while he could pretend that he wasn't a murderer, "since you don't have to go back just yet, maybe you should get some rest," she said to him, "I'll guard for a couple hours and wake you before I leave," she said to him,

"It wouldn't do me any good anyway, I just wake with nightmares,"

"So do I, most of the time but I have this pillow with special wool inside. It's called peace sleep, maybe you could try it,"

"Like a security blanket?" Itachi asked her with disbelief written all over his face,

"No, just trust me okay?" She laughed out and she then summoned Aries, "Open, Gate of the Ram, Aries," she said firmly and with a golden glow Aries came forth from her key,

"I'm sorry, what do you need Miss Lucy?" She asked her nervously and Itachi looked on in amazement,

"Hey Aries, this is Itachi, could you give him some of you peace sleep wool for me?" She asked and Aries scrunched up her face in concentration,

"I'll try my best Miss, I'm sorry," she said and put her hands out in front of her and made a little bundle of wool. This specific type of wool needed more magic to create because it affects the mind, not just the body,

"Thanks, Aries you can go back now, say hello to everyone for me," she said as she waved goodbye to her fluffy spirit,

"Call me out again soon, I'm sorry," she said with her usual apology and flashed back to the spirit realm,

"What was that?" Itachi asked in slight awe before schooling his features back to his usual bored expression,

"That was a Celestial Spirit that I have a contract with. It's kind of like a summoning jutsu but my spirits are essentially immortal beings that come from a different world. These keys allow me to summon the ones I have a contract with, the golden keys are more powerful and take more energy to summon and maintain their existence here on Earth while the silver keys take less energy but have less power, a lot of them are usual companions or pets," Lucy briefly explained the basics and Itachi nodded his head before lying back and resting his head on the makeshift pillow, "I'll wake you up in a couple of hours," she whispered before turning her attention to the front of the cave.

Time Skip

It was exactly three hours later that Lucy woke up Itachi, who hadn't made a peep the entire time he has been sleeping but before she could say anything to him he started to talk,

"Lucy,  I was going to tell you this before but it slipped my mind. The Akatsuki has taken an interest in you, I advise that you keep a low profile and only use your abilities in your ANBU uniform," Itachi began and Lucy was beginning to grow concerned, "I'll try to keep their interests away from you but just be cautious," he whispered out,

"Thank you Itachi, I have something to tell you as well," she said and, "when I was scouting the area I used my dojutsu and I couldn't help but notice that something about your eyes aren't functioning normally," she said and he froze, "It's because you use your Sharingan too much isn't it?" She asked him and once she saw him nod she continued, "it's very seen something similar in the Hyuga clan eyes before, although yours it to such a great extent. I might not be able to heal all of it but I can soothe the pain for you," she said and Itachi began to relax.

"It only happens if I use mangekyou Sharingan, if I use it too much I could die. It causes cancer like symptoms, there is no cure," he rasped out and Lucy looked like she was about to cry but held it in,

"Would you let me ease some of the pain?" She asked him and he nodded his head. She motioned for him to lay down and she took off her mask so she could see properly, activating her dojutsu she began to slowly pour her medical chakra into his eyes soothingly, she gently pushed and pulled her chakra, weaving it through his eyes and towards the back of his sockets. Like a chakra massage.

Lucy began to breathe in deeply as she began to get low on chakra and she slowly came to a stop and gently pulled her chakra out of his eyes, "there that should do it for a little while, I would advise that you don't use your eyes at all but I know that you will either way," Lucy said in a scolding voice and Itachi chuckled before sitting up,

"Thank you, Lucy, I feel much better than what I have in years," he said softly,

"Alright, well I have to get going. At least try to take it easy, okay?" She rhetorically asked him as she started to make her way out of the cave,

"Wait, Lucy," Itachi called out from behind her and she turned towards him only to get poked in the forehead roughly. She winced as she began to rub it,

"What was that for?" She asked him in a snobbish voice,

"Maybe I'll tell you, next time, Lucy," he said before he left the cave, leaving Lucy confused. She shook her head and started making her way back to Konoha with her mask in place. Not even 10 minutes had passed before she was surrounded by a group 20 people they were all masked, they didn't look to be a ninja but Lucy wasn't going to take that chance, she quickly activated her dojutsu and suddenly one of the people in the crowd whistled,

"Looks like we got the Golden Wave, that's a big bounty we could split boys," he croaked out. Lucy tensed slightly but kept her guard up, she could feel her chakra reserves getting low, she did just try to heal Itachi and all. Not that he knows that she did more then just sooth the pain, she coated the point at which his chakra and his eyes connect with her own chakra to make then more durable, "wonder if we should take her dead or alive?" The masked man that spoke before shook Lucy from her thoughts and they all laughed obnoxiously, subtly Lucy tapped behind Slash's right ear twice and he instantly knew what to do. 

Slash flung Lucy off of his back and pushed chakra into his paws, they began to glow a blue colour before they started to form a chakra nature. Now that his paws were laced with the wind he was 10 times faster than before.

In the air, Lucy flipped around to avoid being hit by a couple of kunai and once she was upright again she extended her leg and laced it with chakra, releasing the chakra on impact with the ground to create a large created and to make the ground unstable.  The group of men began to stumble and Slash used this to rave around and knock a few of them out. With a majority of the group still left Lucy decided to call out a spirit,

"Open gate of the archer, Sagittarius," she yelled out and Sagittarius appeared in his usual horse head costume,

"Hidy-ho my lady," he said strongly and saluted her,

"Could you cover me?" She asked him,

"Righty oh, my aim stays true," he said and started to unleash his arrows on the group that were charging towards them. Using this as a change to use taijutsu to preserve chakra but Lucy could feel herself getting tired, healing and calling out a spirit were both taxing, especially when doing both within the same hour. Lucy discovered this while she was training with Lady Tsunade, after healing a major injury she could only call out one spirit or else she would collapse. The reason for this is because Lucy still had trouble only using chakra whilst healing, she had to physically hold back her magic power from entering the other person, it was like healing and meditating at the same time. While separating the chakra and magic containers, magic was still like second nature to Lucy.

All of a sudden more masked people came out of nowhere "What the heck, why couldn't I sense them?" She whispered to herself, "Slash could you sense them?" She whispered to her tiger summons once they were back to back in the middle of the group,

"No, they might have a sensory blocker among them," he whispered to her,

"A what?" She asked him quite panicked,

"A sensory blocker, they can either mask people's chakra or in rarer cases block someone else's ability to sense chakra," He explained and Lucy began to think,

"Star dress, Scorpio," she called out an immediately her clothes changed into that of Scorpios star dress, "wind style, eternal vortex jutsu," Lucy yelled out and after she completed the necessary hand signs she blew out a huge gust of wind and aimed it towards the trees in order to figure out if more were hiding up there, "sand buster," she yelled out and a small vortex of sand came out of her chain like scorpion tail and made the group of men on the ground cough. "Ahh," Lucy yelled out when a kunai came out of the sand dust and hit her in the shoulder,

"Open gate of the Lion, Leo," Lucy called out,

"Lucy no," Slash yelled as he ran to her,

"You push yourself too much beautiful," Loke said as he instantly came out of his key and caught Lucy as she fell to her knees, she changed back into her original clothes and Sagittarius disappeared back to the celestial realm. That was the last thing she felt before passing out.

Times skip

Lucy was back in the hospital with Loke by her side, the door slammed open, Kakashi and the Hokage walked briskly into the room,

"What happened?" Kakashi demanded but the Hokage held up his hand in order to try and calm him down before turning to Loke,

"Could you please explain to us the situation?" He asked him politely and patiently, seeing how worried Loke was,

"Lucy was cornered, she had just finished healing someone when she got jumped. She started to summon her spirits as the last resort, I'm currently here on my own power so it doesn't strain her any more. She overused her chakra reserves by using her dojutsu too much, it caused her to delve into her backup reserves which hadn't been filled completely yet so it caused some damage," Loke explained as he stared worriedly down at his wizard,

"So then after her chakra reserves refill she should be fine," Kakashi said in a bit of relief but Loke and the Hokage tensed slightly,

"Not exactly," Loke whispered and Kakashi grew concerned and confused,

"What do you mean?"

"Lucy is going to kill me," Loke whispered before he turned to talk to Kakashi, "There's something you have to know about Lucy, something that she's terrified to tell you but her safety has been put at risk too many times for me not to tell you. You live with Lucy so it should be easier for you to monitor her," Loke started to explain and the Hokage made his way out of the room so that they could have some privacy,

"Okay," Kakashi said slowly,

"You know all of those stories that she likes to tell so much?" Loke asked him, it would make explaining things a lot easier for him,

"Yes?" Kakashi said but it sounded more like a question,

"They're all real Kakashi," Loke said as he looked up into Kakashi's eyes to see them widen and confused.

AN: so that's it for this chapter, I hope you all enjoyed it and I'll see you all next time. Bye-bye.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

73.6K 1.4K 22
5 year old Kumo has lived her life with only a note with her fathers name on it until she meet Akua the water dragon. For the next few years Akua tra...
1M 27.5K 43
It was her dream to be able to join Fairy Tail, the strongest guild in all of Fiore. But now, was she really all that joyful that she joined that gui...
1.3M 50.4K 139
Cassie Alessandra was just an average everyday high school student. WAS. Until she was supposedly killed by her school bully and thrown into a differ...
42.9K 655 38
Vega is a 12 years old celestial dragonslayer, part of the Fairy Tail guild family, and after doing a mission she is found in another dimension. Will...