Children of Lilith || YoonSeok

By lonely_hobi

WINNER - Bangtan Writers Awards 2020: Hyung x Hyung Min Yoongi is the High Warlock of Daegu, South Korea. His... More

O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E V L E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
[CLOSED] H E L P O U T!
T W E N T Y - O N E
T W E N T Y - T W O
E P I L O G U E
1 0 K B O N U S
2 0 K B O N U S

E I G H T E E N

1.4K 132 56
By lonely_hobi

M - Y - G
New York City, U.S.A
May 2018

Min Yoongi was waiting where Magnus Bane had promised to meet them, Jungkook by his side as he was instructed, having calmed down after being told who they were meeting. It had been a day and a half since Yoongi had called to arrange said meeting, but that was the earliest that he could get, going off both warlocks timetables.

"The way he's dressed I assume he's younger than you." A male's voice said behind them, Yoongi didn't turn just yet.

"Yoongi Min?" A different voice says. Yoongi then turns and looks to where the voice was. "I assume." The second voice added. It belonged to a man a little taller than Yoongi, dressed rather flashy. He had a dark blue, almost silk seeming shirt on decorated with intricate silver patterns, tight black pants covered his legs and black leather shoes with silver buckles were on his feet. The man had dark eyeshadow around his eyes, which flashed gold, showing his warlock mark, something Yoongi respected. Yoongi nods, seeing what the first voice had meant by assuming he was younger, as Yoongi was only in a black shirt, blue denim jacket and tan pants with a pair of reddish brown boots, which - surprisingly - matched his currently reddish brown hair.

"Magnus Lightwood-Bane?" Yoongi asks back, now eying the Shadowhunter that had come with Magnus. His was slightly taller again, looking to be around his late twenties and dressed in all black, as expected. He had black hair and blue eyes, a z shaped rune showing on his neck. The taller Shadowhunter was eying Jungkook. Magnus gave a nod reply to Yoongi's request.

"And Alexander, my husband, Head of the New York Institute." Magnus gestures to the Shadowhunter, who nods to Yoongi.

"Alec's fine." The Shadowhunter says. Yoongi nods back.

"This is Jungkook Jeon, member of the Daegu Institute." Yoongi says. Jungkook dips the top half of his body into a bow, stiff and like he was intimidated by the two newest arrivals, it was obvious he was the youngest here. "Would there be somewhere more private we could go to talk?" Yoongi inquired. Magnus nods.

"Our apartment. It's a couple of blocks from here so we may as well walk." Magnus shrugs. So they walk. Then take the lift to one of two penthouse loft apartments in this complex. Magnus and Alec welcome Yoongi and Jungkook into the apartment, and Yoongi spots two young looking boys playing in a room further back. One of these boys looked like he was from somewhere in South America, maybe Argentina or Chile, seeming to be around eleven years old. The boy beside him had blue skin and dark blue with little white horns sticking out from underneath it - obviously this was a warlock child - and seemed to be about eight or nine.

"Boys, can you go to your room? Papa and I have to talk business with these nice men okay?" Alec says.

"Okay Daddy!" The warlock boys says, the two packing up their toys and disappearing into a room. Yoongi furrowed his brow.

"You two have children?" Yoongi asks. Alec nods.

"Rafael, he's a shadowhunter like me, and Max, a warlock like Magnus." Alec explains.

"Sit, Yoongi. Let us talk." Magnus says. "Drink?" Yoongi passes and they all sit down on the black leather couches. "What information have you got about this warlock you wanted to free?"

"His name is Hoseok. I know him as Hoseok Jung, according to Jungkook here he goes by the surname Ahn to Shadowhunters. He's being held in Idris awaiting trial by Soul Sword." Yoongi explains. Magnus nods.

"Mind if I call someone to see what informations on file for him?" Alec asks. Yoongi gestures for him to do so and Alec stands, walking into the next room to call, someone called Izzy picking up.

"And he is important to you?" Magnus asks.

"Yes. Very." Yoongi nods. He takes a deep breath. Did he really just admit that? "How old are you Magnus?" Yoongi asks trying to move away for just a minute until Alec returns with any possible information.

"Four... Five hundred years?" Magnus says casually. "Yourself?"

"Twice." Is all Yoongi says. Magnus seems to understand because he nods slowly, his eyes slightly wider than before. Alec sits back down a moment later.

"So what we know about him is that his birth name is Hoseok Won, born 18th of February 1994. Has had many, many surname aliases including Jung and Ahn, and was found guilty of harming mundanes, estimated date of crimes around 2005 - 2010." Alec explains. Yoongi shakes his head.

"Those were accidents." Yoongi vouches, of course Yoongi wasn't 100% sure, but the amount of control the young warlock had on his magic was proof enough that they must have been, so he brings up that fact. "I've been trying to train him to control them." He explains. Magnus nods.

"If the mundanes harmed didn't die, then that grounds for release." Alec says. Magnus nods.

"Then we get to Idris, talk to Inquisitor Millsworth, and get him back for you. And bring up the issue of Daegu that you mentioned on the phone Yoongi." Magnus plans.

"Sounds good to me." Yoongi shrugs.

"I don't know if that will be possible, or at least, as easy as it sounds." Alec says. Yoongi glances to Jungkook, who has been rather quiet. The young man seems to agree with Alec.

"You're the head of the Institute here, surely the Inquisitor would listen to you if you wanted to talk, right?" Yoongi frowned. Alec shrugged and sighed.

"I'll see what I can do." He says. "But it may be better to go higher. The Consul perhaps? I know that she has been around a while longer than Inquisitor Millsworth so she may be more open to talks."

"Then. Do that." Yoongi's tone portrayed that he thought it was stupid that they were still sitting here chatting, which he did... think that it was stupid that they were still sitting here chatting.

"Then we'll have to go to the Institute, that's the only place I have a line to the Consul from." Jungkook looked surprised at Alec's words, looking to Yoongi.

"To... the Institute? THE New York Institute?" Jungkook asks to clarify what he had just heard. Alec nods.

"Yeah, Magnus, you coming?" He asks, Magnus shakes his head, flicking his arms to make a portal.

"I have some boys to take care of, you go ahead." Just as he said that, the two said boys ran out from the room they were in, the dark tan boy grabbing Alec's hand as the tall, dark haired man stood.

"Can I come too Dad?" He asks, the blue boy stays by Magnus. So it ends up, the tan boy, Rafael, comes along with them, but disappears to find his aunt as soon as they get there. Alec, Jungkook, and Yoongi go to the Head office, Alec's office.

"It shouldn't take too long, feel free to sit down." Yoongi sits, Jungkook sits beside him. Yoongi taps his foot on the ground. This had to work, right? It had to. He could feel Jungkook's eyes on him, checking on him, but the young one made no sound as he waited for Alec to contact the Consul. Soon enough, it happened.

"Consul, these are some colleagues of mine that have raised an issue around imprisonment of a downworlder there in Idris." Alec explains. The Consul, an asian - most likely chinese Yoongi supposed - woman of around 50 years old was sat at a desk on the other side of the screen, looking rather shocked.

"Which downworlder?" Before Alec could reply, Yoongi interrupted.

"Hoseok Jung. Or... Hoseok Won." He says. "A warlock, was brought in about a week ago from Daegu, South Korea." The Consul nods.

"And your names?" She asks.

"Yoongi Min, High Warlock of Daegu." Yoongi says, seeming like it was unimportant.

"Doing your job well then I see." She says, more like she was proud of him rather than condescending. "And yours, shadowhunter?" Jungkook swallowed before he spoke.

"Jungkook Jeon." He says. The Consul's eyes soften.

"I should have recognised you Jungkook, you do look so much like your father." She says. "You're parents were very loyal, honorable, and strong until the end." She smiles kindly to him, Yoongi looking over to see his reaction. He simply nods.

"Thank you, Consul." He says. The Consul nods.

"Now. Yoongi, I'll need you to come, bring Mr. Jeon and Mr. Lightwood-Bane with you." The Consul instructs. "I'll expect you in... 6 hours." And with that the called ended.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.8K 694 26
yoongi and hoseok had met in middle school. at first yoongi thought hoseok was a loud obnoxious boy and hoseok thought that yoongi was a cold hearted...
13.9K 711 24
Min Yoongi has a pretty average life. He works as a barista at a nearby cafe. He only has one problem with his life, a stalker. He gets at least one...
90K 5.7K 45
Jungkook, a professional district basket ball player, went for a match in Daegu town. He heard his teammates talking about a certain cute boy but he...
228K 11.3K 73
Hoseok's father was tricked, resulting in loss of all their money and finally the people who tricked him even killed their whole family. Fortunately...