Sold To My Husband (MxB)

Von xshellyboox

~Book One Of The Sold To Series~ *UNEDITED* Sneak peek.......... "Yes, he's my son, please don't hurt him I'l... Mehr

Please read before you start this book
1 - The Greek god wants me?
2 - Rules? Punishments?
3 - Sexually confused?
4 - Meeting the Mafia ?
5 - Dom's mother
6 - Am I feeling lonely?
7 - Weird Voice? My punishment?
Author's Note
8 - Different side of Dom?
9 - Giving him a chance?
10 - Distraction?
11 - No please...Don't leave me
12 - It finally happened
Authors note
13 - Zero?
Author's note
15 - Guys can get Pregnant?
Characters
16 - Tattoo?
17 - Pregnancy?
18 - Betrayal?
19 - Frustrated?
20 - Difference...
21 - Lies?
22 - His Worst Fear...
23 - It's Time
24 - Honeymoon...
25 - Symptoms
Author's Note
Q/A
26 - Dammit.
27 - The Deceiver...
28 - Three?
29 - Happily ever after
'Sold To My Husband' Series
Epilogue
Mason and Seven - Tough love
Zero and Benny -Tropical Fruity Tooty
Thomas and Dylan - Unknown Kinks
Bonus Chapter - Paris and Dominic
Paris and Dominic - Bonus Chapter 2
Dominic & Paris -Bonus Chapter 3
Mason and Seven - Tough Love 2
Thomas and Dylan - Pleasurable Decisions
Go check out Dominick's Desires!
Today is My Birthday!!!!😭
Go check out my new mxb story!!!!
Check out Autumn's book!

14 - I Love You.

62.8K 1.7K 855
Von xshellyboox

Paris

"So how far is their house?" I asked everyone in the van as we're heading to Dom's Parent's house for this holiday dinner. Everyone including me was dressed nicely.

Paris outfit ^

Dominic's outfit^

Autumn's outfit^

Seven's Outfit^

Mason in black, Dylan in white^

Last but least Thomas oufit^ Although he always dresses like this

Lol Almost forgot Zero

"Why the fuck is everyone so dressed up? " Zero asked while biting his apple.

"Because my mom said formal wear" Dom stated. "Why would I, Zero get dress up when I'm simply only coming for food" he said munching on his apple. "Zero shut up" Dom hissed.

"Who pissed in your pants?" he asked taking another bite of his apple.

"Shut up" Dom ordered as Zero continued biting his apple not saying another word.

I wonder how Dom's father look?

.

.

.

.

Fuck... How big is this man? I thought as I look up to this big ass giant.

"Move mutt" He hissed looking at me then Dom.

"Father," Dom huffed."Domenico If you don't be nice to Dommie and My son in law I'ma cut off your balls" Dominic's mother fumed at her husband.

"It's not my fault my son chose this small ass faggot" He cursed. Did he just call me a faggot? I quickly ran up ready to punch him with his homophobic ass.

"Hey, you big ugly goblin man don't call my big brother that!" Autumn yelled as Mason pulled her into the next room with Seven following after them.

Before I could even reach Dominic held me back as Ms. Dragon slapped Mr. Dragon with the frying pan.

"Ouch," Zero says while eating a banana. Where is he getting these fruits from?

"I dare you to say that one more time" she dared as Mr. Dragon looked up at her with teary eyes.

"Now say sorry" she ordered him. "S-Sorry" he apologized. For a big ex-mafia guy I thought he'd be tougher.

While completely in my thoughts Dom steps up to his father while looking him in the eyes.

"Father, I don't care if you disapprove of me and little wol- I mean Paris relationship"Dom stated pulling me closer.

"Well, how do you expect me to be when my son told me he was gay on my birthday" he argued.

"Well you wanted me to get married to the women you saw fit and by the way dad I'm not gay, I'm pansexual" Dom bickered.

"Let's leave them be," Dom's mother said leading me and the rest out of the room.

Dominic

"Father, why can't you accept me, your son for who I really am?" I questioned.

"Don't you think I did?" he said.

"Well, it doesn't seem like it" I started, taking a seat in front of him. "Son... every man wants what's best for their son at least I do. It's gonna take me some time to accept this new side of you" he confided pinching the bridge of his nose.

"Father, please do not treat Paris or hate him. This matter is between me and you only"I said getting up from my seat.

"He's quite a cutie " he commented. " Did you just called him cute?" I asked chuckling at his comment.

"Well your mother was babbling on about how cute he is and she was right. Though that doesn't mean I would take a liking to him" he stated.

"So what does Niki had to say about this?" He asked. "She's okay with it, "I said dismissing the topic. " I heard she got kidnapped and it's all because that excuse of a man couldn't protect my daughter" his jaw clenched.

"Dad everything is fine now, " I say looking at my mafia ring.

The Dragon ring (mafia ring)^

"Dad what if I quit the business....you know the mafia," I say as his whole demeanor changes. "Are thinking about this because of your boyfriend?" he inquired.

"No, it's just-"

"You can't. Once you're in, you can't get out and besides you can't even if you wanted too," he said crossing his leg over the other. He's right even if I wanted too I couldn't I was practically born into the mafia. But for Paris to get hurt because of me, I can't let that happen. I'll have to raise up security for him and Autumn she's precious as well.

"Dom! Did you hear me?" my dad yelled ripping me out my thoughts. "Huh?" I say looking at him dumbfounded. "I said Mister Black is dead" my father started drinking his scotch that suddenly appeared out of nowhere.

"What! S-So whose taking over his position?" I asked. Mister Black was a partner of Dragon's Blood.

"Jay King" he stated resting the glass down. "Oh well that's nothing to worry about that little bastard" I chuckled as my father did as well. "Dommie! Nico! Bring y'all asses down here! Dinner is ready!" mother yelled.

Paris

After Ms. Nikki called Mr. Nico Dom's father and Dom, we're all sitting at the table quietly as Ms. Nikita set the food on the table.

As I was about to eat Ms. Nikita slaps my hand away. "Uh-uh we wait for the rest to come, we pray and then we eat" She stated as Dom beside me laughs and so did the rest of them.

"Mummy!" Nikyah yelled waddling over to hug her as Ryder is behind her. Dom's sister is absolutely gorgeous.

Nikyah outfit ^

Ryder Outfit^

" My Baby girl" she squealed hugging her tightly as Mr. Nico was glaring at Ryder who's trying to ignored him.

I wonder how Nikyah and Ryder met?

"OK let's pray so we can eat" Zero said.

" Not without me," a deep voice said.

Travis^

"Ayee Travis what's up man" Dom grinned. "Nothing much man, I've been working on my business. " Travis Replied back.

" I heard Mister Black died " Travis stated as everyone was seated including him. Dom and his father nodded as Travis shook his head in disappointment . "Man that's tough" Travis sighed grabbing a fork getting ready to eat when mama Nikki smack his hand away.

"We pray then eat" She hissed.

.

.

.

.

After the dinner, Dominic and Travis were engulfed in a conversation guess they had lots of things to catch up on.

As I was in the corner Dom's father was making his way towards me. Shit.

"Paris can I talk to you?" he asked. I looked over to Dom as he did the same to me. Dom gave me a nod as though he was giving me the ok to talk to him. "Come on then," Dom's father says getting impatient

As we're standing on the balcony Dom's father was staring at me intensely.

"Don't hurt my son" he ordered more like saying. "I'm sorry about earlier but don't you dare hurt my son, " he sighed leaning over the balcony.

"Dom... he didn't have the best childhood growing up. He was always quiet and obedient when he was younger. He was trained to be the best. Me and his mother ... well I mean me, I was rarely around in his life" he started before looking at me.

"When I finally came back he was like a robot programmed to do what he is told. He never much-shown emotion to his sister me and his mother. But looking at him tonight, you change him.. You showed him what being loved is about-" I interrupted him before he continued.

"Your wrong he showed me how to love, I was broken, alone and lost until he came. He told me he loves me and I love him too... I-I would never, ever hurt Dom" I cried as my vision becomes blurry as my tears block my vision.

"Is everything alright?" Dom's voice appeared. Dom looks over at me to see me crying as he quickly ran to me.

"Dad!-"

"No Dom it was me," I said wiping my tears away.

"I'll just leave you two," Mr. Nico said before leaving.

"Are you alright ?" Dom asked placing his hands on my face so I could look at him.

" I love you," I say as he slams his lips against mine.

" I love you too" he cooed. "Now tell me ,why are you crying ?" He questioned.

"Dom what If I'm not good enough for yo-"

"Shut up "he interrupted.

"It's the other way around,I always think that your way too good for me and I way afraid that one day you'd just leave me or hate me. I-"

"I would never... I love you too darn much for that to happen" I confided to him.

"Dammit,I just can't win to you can I?"he chuckled as I did the same.

"Close your eyes," he says as he pulls back.

Doing as told I hear a lot of shuffling going on. "Open them," he said.

"Dom!" I gasp as I look down as he was on one knee holding a ring in his hand. No, it can't be serious.

'It is bitch, Omg! it's happening ' the voice said.

"Dom..."

"Paris Rosewood would you marry me? I know this is not the best place or time to do this but you know I just couldn't wait. This might be a little to fast but Would you please marry me little wol-"

"I-I don't know what to say...."

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry to end this here.
This chapter will be edit tomorrow, sorry.

Anyway thank you for reading and please don't forget to vote and comment!

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

240K 7.5K 48
"Be mine." I flinch, my mind being brought back to reality. When I hear him say such a thing it instantly made me nervous. "I can't-." "You think b...
55K 3K 27
Another BIBLEBUILD FANFICTION Manxman/ BoyxBoy Thank you for coming into my life and changing it for the better. . ---------------⬇️sneak peek⬇️...
482K 7.6K 30
He leaned down very slowly and my eyes fell to his lips before snapping back up. He gently pressed his lips against mine, moving slowly at first befo...
Forever His Von KaedeT

Kurzgeschichten

428K 10.8K 12
It was now nighttime and I returned to my room which was very dark. The curtains were closed, strange I'm sure it was open this morning... Whatever...