STAIN

Autorstwa midfingerUP

" I thought you said you like me?" jade said while looking at him with teary eyes.lips trembling like trying... Więcej

Eavesdrop
Gaming room
Poker Face
the song
first day
the song 2
book
friends
Early vacation
Laila
New P.A
Flirting?
meeting with my ex
i like you
accompany
delicacies
Off limit
song 3
stained
drunk
Can we kiss?
Marry me?
my life
...thanks dudes.....

guilty

3 0 0
Autorstwa midfingerUP

Warning: mature content, sex scene
!!!!!!!!!!!!

After we're all wastes, Harold,James and Fred going back to their hotel.. 
Me, I need to go back to my penthouse, coz I have work tomorrow.
I called my driver that I need him to take me to my house coz I'm drunk. And after he helped me, I told him to rest..

I'm on my couch laying, my head's spanning, damn I'm wasted, I tried to find any pills that can help me to rid the pain but my world's spinning so fast, then I tried to call someone who recently on my list, jade. She didn't answer my 2 calls maybe she's sleep now..I looked at my phone again, its 2:05 am..of course they're all on their sweet dreams..

I went to the bathroom and clean myself, brushing my teeth, after that I go back to bed, I charged my phone..then it beeped, one message. I opened it, and there you are...

I'm so thankful that she offered help though she needed to take a cab to go here.. I'm guilty again..

There's a knocked on the door, I expected her, I lazily opened the door, looking down, I hissed when its my first time to see her like this, she's so small around 5'5 on my 6'4 height.. She smiled, I like her smile.always. I know she's nervous but who cared, I grabbed her hand and pushed myself to her, damn my hearts pounding so hard, I'm in heat, maybe the effects of alcohol.. I pushed her on a bed, and pinned her whole body with mine, I pulled out her jeans harshly, I pulled off my boxer and ripped her panty and without warning I entered my fucking big hard member to her core.
I can't stop myself, it so fucking good, she's so fucking tight so tight that I feel the pain on my member but pain in pleasure.. I fucked her hard and wild until I exploded inside of her, without any protection, I can't controlled.. I hugged her so tight. I know ,she hate me now.. I know, I hurt her, and at this point I know I took here virginity..

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

10.1M 350K 51
"Will you reject me?" I ask, ignoring the lump that was forming in my throat. I fought the tears that were threatening to fall. Don't cry, please Han...
15.9K 231 34
Adelaide meets her mate on the day she turns eighteen. However, she has a secret that no one knows about, not even her best friend. How long will she...
8.5K 141 43
Evanly's desires of being loved, feeling affection, satisfaction and sex were casted aside as she was stuck in a loveless marriage, but light shined...
4.5K 113 19
𝟏𝟖+| I was said to be 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐝, 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐲, 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐢𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞... 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐮𝐧𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞. I had heard it so much...