Mistakes (A Sophitz And Kam S...

Por respecthedripkaren17

Fitz and Sophie find out after years of being royal enemies, that they have feelings for eachother. They get... Más

Crush on the Enemy
Ignore US
Kam Time!
Roomies
Eveeryone is happy... for now
The date
Hello moonlaaark
Like a boss
Be careful (of what you say) (Kam happens)
(Guys i think ya know what this Sophitz chappie will be about)
I should have known
That test tho...

Biana's Coming Sophie!

963 9 2
Por respecthedripkaren17

Fitz... I...
Well?
DUH. IM GOING TO GO OUT WITH YOU. I LOVE YOU TOO MUCH TO NOT GO ON ONE.
Awww luv u too Soph.
When is the date?
Saturday, at 5:00 p.m.
That sounds great! Wait, isn't tomorrow Saturday?
O ya. Yeah, tomorrow at 5:00 p.m.
Alright. Can I ask my question now?
Yes you may
Why did your face pale up when Teirgan said that we still wouldn't break up if you made out with a girl? Did you make out with another girl? Are you cheating on me?
No I didn't make out with another girl and no I'm not cheating on you and the only reason my face was pale was because I thought of the fact that we broke up and what you would do to me. I wouldn't love anyone else. Promise.
You promise?
Promise.

And with that the bell rang and we headed off to our next classes.

—the next day—

"SOPHIE WAKE UP YOU SLEPT TILL 3:00 IN THE AFTERNOON AND TODAY IS YOUR DATE." Biana yelled in my ear.
"Ugh.. wait what? OMG TODAY IS MY FIRST DATE OMG OMG OMG I OVERSLEPT IM GOING TO LOOK LIKE A POTATO IF I DONT GET UP AND GET READY." And with that I brushed my teeth, washed my face, brushed my hair, and took a shower all in 10 minutes.
"About time! I have all the stuff. And also a dress too! So sit down and relax."

Sorry the chappie is short. And sorry for not updating. I'm also making my original story so yeah when that's out I'll let ya guys know.

Bye!!!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

176K 4.6K 40
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
96K 3.2K 52
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...
803K 29.9K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
78.1K 1.8K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...