Wolf Spider

由 semideadpanda

Peter never grew up with Uncle Ben and Aunt May. He grew up with HYDRA, trained and brainwashed to be even be... 更多

Breath In, Breath Out, Repeat
Peter?
I Knew Him
Language
Have I Ever Lied To You?
I Tried To Fight Back
PainPainNoPleaseStopIt
Little Spider
Don't Be Fake This Time
You're Safe
Way To Ruin The Surprise, Lang
They're Yelling
He's Like Me
Is This Okay?
That's Smart, Kid
I Like Him Too
Peter Couldn't Deny It
With Little Effort
Sharp Voices
Foolish
Okay
That's Not Me
Hot Chocolate
He Couldn't Move
He Screamed
Spider, Kill
Save You
You'll Be Home
Doesn't Know
What?
Why
STORY UPDATE. IMPORTANT. PLEASE READ
Shaking
Breathe In, Breathe Out, Blink, and Relax
NeW sToRy???

You're A Good Person

14.4K 479 76
由 semideadpanda

-Peter's P.O.V-

Scott left with Cassie to bring her back to her moms house two days later. Sam had complained that this was just an excuse to not help with the moving process to the Tower. Peter had tried to help as much as he could, mostly by helping to carry the really heavy stuff. "Why do you need to move so much, Stark?" Shuri asked as drank her bottle of water. "It's not like you can't buy all new things."

"Or the fact that you might be coming back for some occasions," T'Challa nodded as he passed by. Even with as many people as they had, it was getting very tedious to put thing into the elevator, put them by the moving truck, and repeat.

Tony rolled his eyes, "I'm not bringing everything. It's just everyone here has personal belongings that they want to bring to the tower."

Shuri shrugged in understanding, and continued piling boxes into Peter's grip. "Shuri, if you hand me anymore, I won't be able to fit into the elevator."

"Then go by the stai- that's it!" Shuri exclaimed, making Peter flinch back at the sudden loudness of her voice. "Sorry," Shuri hurriedly said, "But I have an idea that will speed this process up. Put the boxes down, and follow me."

Peter furrowed his eyebrows, but followed Shuri anyways. She took the elevator down to the labs, and handed him his web-shooters, "Do you have enough webbing to make some kind of net, and pulley system to carry the boxes down from the window, or something?"

Peter did a quick calculation in his head, "Yes, but I don't think that I am... allowed... to have these on my person." He didn't really think that the others really wanted him to have one of his weapons anyways. He hadn't even seen the knives that once hid in his web-shooters.

Shuri rolled her eyes and scoffed, "Yes, well, it's not like you wouldn't be using them without supervision. If things go downhill I'll take the blame, kay?"

Peter thought about it. He didn't think he was allowed to do this, but Shuri reassured him that it would be alright. Plus, Tony had started to let Peter mess with the shooters lately. "Alright," He sighed. He clipped the shooters on, and made sure the web cartridges were full.

The two rode the elevator up, and walked over to the window that opened up to where the moving truck was. Peter stretched his arms slightly as they walked out, "How do you want to do this?"

Shuri quickly explained the basics of what her plan was, and Peter nodded, shaking out his jitters. "Hey, are you two going to help, or just enjoy the scenery cause- PETER WHAT-" Sam shrieked, and dropped a box as Peter jumped off the balcony, sticking to the wall in a crouch.

He started to make a large net, and in a couple minutes he made a meeting point for the ends, and made connecting web from that point to a spot by the wall. "We have about three people with super strength in this building," Peter mumbled to Shuri, "They can control the net themselves, right?"

Shuri nodded as she looked at the net, "Yes. This should help with the timing. Less than four trips, I believe." Peter nodded along. He knew that with the net, it would be four trips max.

"If someone can hand the boxes to me I can start placing them in," Peter said, "Heavy things first though."

He folds inwards on himself slightly when he finally focuses in on the others staring at him and Shuri. James shakes himself out of it first, changing his direction of the elevator to Peter. He wordlessly hands the boxes over, nodding and walking away with a smile when Peter places them in the net.

The others are shaken out of whatever they were feeling, and walked over to help. With Steve, Bucky, Peter, and T'Challa helping with the rope, things went by more quickly then what would have normally been.

After everything was packed onto the truck, Peter went over to the nearest Avenger. "Here," He mumbled, offering his web shooters to Tony.

Tony raised an eyebrow at the offer, "What?"

Peter blinked. He was done with them. He didn't need them anymore, and he had no reason to need them now. "I'm finished with the job," Peter explained. He didn't understand, why didn't Tony just take the web-shooters back? Why was he making Peter explain himself?

Tony sighed, rubbing a hand over his face, "Kid- alright, here. I'll trade you." To Peter's confusion, Tony dug around in his pocket, and pulled out a small white box. "Here, new phone and some earbuds. House warming present."

Peter stared at the box with a confused face. Tony was giving him something simply because they were moving to a new location?

Tony sighed once again when he saw Peter's confused face, "Pete, you're giving me something that belongs to you. One of your personal belongings, so I'm giving you something in return. Plus, it's loud in the city, you have enhanced hearing, this should help."

Peter carefully replaced the phone in Tony's hand with his web-shooters, just in case this was some cruel trick.

Tony grinned, as if Peter taking the box was a new milestone in Peter's life, "Everyone already put some music they knew you liked on their, plus a few they knew you would like. I'll show you the more in-depth stuff later. Y'know, if Shuri doesn't do that for me already."

Peter sent a small smile to Tony, "Thank you."

Tony's eyes turned kind, "No problem, Kid."

-Bucky's P.O.V-

That night, the first Bucky had spent in the tower, was sleepless. Steve had long since entered the land of sleep, but Bucky still couldn't sleep because of the change of location. He had been distracted from the sense of unease deep in his gut, by unpacking his belongings, and then helping Peter unpack his.

Now, though, the unease had crawled up his stomach and settled in his throat. Making him feel annoyed, because he knew he was safe, and that he would be protected, but that didn't stop himself from being antsy.

With a soft sigh, he stepped out of bed, giving up on sleep for the night. He changed into some work out clothes, and walked out of his room to the elevator. "Gym, please, FRIDAY," He said once the doors closed.

"Of course Sergeant Barnes. I would like to inform you that Peter is also in the gym right now," FRIDAY informed.

Bucky felt worry flow through him, why would the kid be in the gym this time of the night. Bucky pursed his lips when the answer hit him full force, he was probably affected by the change of location just like Bucky was. It wasn't a surprise, and Bucky was kicking himself for not anticipating this. "Thanks, FRIDAY," He said.

"You're welcome," The AI replied, sounding suspiciously satisfied. The doors opened, and Bucky walked out to the sight of Peter pounding away at one of the extra durable punching bags.

His hands were sloppily wrapped, which was the first mark that something was wrong, as Peter was harshly taught to do things correctly the first time. The next was the tear stained cheeks, which proved that Peter was either in A) Such a frenzy that he didn't bother washing his face, or B) The tears were fresh, and were made after Peter started punching.

Either way, these signs were all Bucky had to see before he made his way over with purpose to stop Peter's messy work out. "Peter-" He barely had time to catch the small fist the was aimed at him.

"Блядь," Peter whispered with a horrified tone, "James, I'm so sorry." Peter took a shaky step back, wrapping his arms around his stomach in a sorry attempt for comfort. Peter was trembling, eyes, wide and terrified.

"It's okay, it's okay," Bucky assured, he took a cautious step to Peter with his hands up in a surrendering gesture. Really, it was, Bucky knew better than to sneak up on Peter when he was in this type of mood. Distracted, and emotional.

"No," Peter croaked out, "No, no it's not." There were new tears in his eyes that were just about to spill out, and when Peter sniffed, they did. "I could have h-hurt you. If you were- were anyone else I would have hurt them." The tears were uncontrollable now, streaming down Peter's cheeks, as the boy gasped.

He made sure Peter saw his hand as he slowly laid it on Peter's shoulder, "It is, Peter. It was an accident, you didn't mean to. I should have made sure you saw me before doing that."

"I'm dangerous," Peter sobbed. "I can't even control myself. I've done so much- so much bad things. I'm a bad person, and I'll only end up hurting one of you- and- and..." Peter cut his own rambling off by heaving for broken gasps. He slid to the ground, Bucky following.

Slowly, Bucky pulled the shaking fifteen year old into a hug. He started to card his fingers through Peter's hair, "Peter, you aren't a bad person. You weren't in control of yourself."

Peter continued sobbing in Bucky's grip, arms not moving from around his stomach. "Exactly," He heaved, "I'm wasn't even in control of myself just now, how am I- what am I-" He choked on another sob. "I've done... bad things. Who says I won't do bad things again?"

Bucky shushed softly at him. When he was sure Peter was listening, he whispered, "We've all done bad things, Peter. It's how we resolve ourselves, how we want to change into a better person, that shows what kind of person we are. You want to be better, right?" Peter nodded eagerly. "That just proves you're a good person, Peter. You have a good heart."

Peter unwrapped his arms from himself, and wrapped them against Bucky instead. Gripping his back, until he cried himself to sleep, and Bucky carried him back to his room.

AN: Yeah, so while I was planning the chapter out I was like, "Y'know it's been a while since we've had some angst." And this chapter and most of the future chapters were made! Hope you enjoyed. Also, that one Russian word Peter said translates to fuck

As always, thanks for reading, don't forget to leave a comment and a kudo, and all that fun stuff. Until next time!

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

20.8K 497 26
Y/N was trained by HYDRA, and has been for as long as she can remember. She has become more dangerous than you could imagine, and she has been given...
355 12 8
Tony Stark's recently constructed A.I. program goes horribly wrong, resulting in Ultron, a terrorist android seeking to annihilate all human life. No...
14.8K 371 24
TW: Mature Audiences Only (18+) Y/n has had major anger issues since she can remember. So bad, that Hydra kidnapped her when she was young and used i...
4.5K 248 17
𝐁𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐒 *SLOW UPDATES* ❝In which a little girl is cursed by the people she once trusted, and is forced to save the world. All...