Draco's Submissive✔️

Od NatashaDOstroph

It had been five years since Voldemort was defeated by none other than Harry Potter and the golden trio. Nata... Více

Chapter 1 Special Delivery
Chapter 2 Breathe Just Breathe
Chapter 3 The Date
Chapter 4 Discussions and Safe Word
Chapter 5 Nightmare and Relationship Rules
Chapter 6 Falling In Love..Aren't We?
Chapter 7 First Day Of Vacation
Chapter 8 Visiting Dad Arguement and Special Gift
Chapter 9 First Time's Meant To Be Special
Chapter 10 Found Him Finally
Chapter 11 Deflowering The Darling Princess
Chapter 12 Shower Sex Compromises And Truths
Chapter 13 Dark Prince
Chapter 14 Promise
Chapter 15 Meeting Narcissa Malfoy
Chapter 16 Just A Light Lunch
Chapter 17 WHOA!!!
Chapter 18 Dinner Invitation
Chapter 19 Shopping Day
Chapter 20 Dinner With The Malfoy's
Chapter 21 The Real Punishment
Chapter 22 Caught
Chapter 23 Voyers Part 1
Chapter 24 Voyers part 2
Chapter 25 A Beautiful Day Finally
Chapter 26 Happy Birthday Natasha Part 1
Chapter 27 Happy Birthday Natasha Part 2
Chapter 28 Back To Work But Not For Long
Chapter 29 Being Pleasured
Chapter 30 Making Plans
Chapter 31 Naughty School Girl and Kinky Professor
Chapter 33 Natasha the Dominatrix
Chapter 34 Meeting The Johnson's AKA The Grangers
Chapter 35 Home At Last
Chapter 36 Surprise Hermione!
Chapter 37 Christmas Drawing
Chapter 38 Another Epidode of The Naughty School Girl and the Kinky Professor
Chapter 39 Halloween
Chapter 40 December 1st
Chapter 41 December 2nd
Chapter 42 December 3rd
Chapter 43 December 13th
Chapter 44 December 20th
Chapter 45 December 23rd
Chapter 46 December 24th Christmas Eve and a Surprise
Chapter 47 Christmas Day
Chapter 48 New Year's Eve
Chapter 49 January 10th The Honeymoon
Chapter 50 Epilogue 26 Years Later

Chapter 32 Moving Day

507 7 1
Od NatashaDOstroph

It was finally Saturday morning. Natasha didn't like not having anything to do while Draco was at work. Friday night she packed up a lot of their stuff but their bed. She transfigured certain objects into boxes so she could pack. The objects were all shrunken down so there was more room inside the boxes. All the boxes but one were shrunk down and put into Natasha's purse. She saved the last box so she could shrink their bed and put it in the box then shrink the box and put it in her purse.

She wrapped safely and securely in Draco's strong arms as she always is when she wakes up in the morning. She was glad they were leaving his apartment and moving into Malfoy manor. She can enjoy her room more often that Draco made her. She can read in there and look out the window and see the garden. She wanted to plant all kinds of flowers for it so the garden can be even more beautiful. She wanted to plant sunflowers pansies white and orange lilies mums patience morning glories hollyhocks peonies tulips wild flowers there was just so many different flowers she didn't know which ones to plant first.

Natasha combed Draco's bangs back with her fingers. They didn't make love last night cause she didn't want sore legs on moving day. They saved it for Saturday night for their first official night living in the manor. She wondered what special feature his car had but she'll find out this morning. Draco checked out of the apartment that he had to pick up his deposit. He had to get his deposit back since his apartment was damage free. He always paid his rent on time as well. Willy left for the manor last night so he was there before Draco and Natasha. She loved being snuggled by her beautiful man and Draco was a beautiful man according to Witch Magazine in the month of June.

She began giving him kisses on his bare chest. She hopes and knows he'll wake up soon. She wants to enjoy her room he made for her as soon as she unpacks a lot of things. She labeled the boxes so she didn't have to figure out which things go into which room. She's gonna let Draco set up the playroom cause only he knows how he wants it to look. She put the kitchen stuff away as soon as she gets there. She felt Draco stir and heard him moan in his sleep she knows he'll be awake soon. Natasha taking a chance spoke to Draco.

"Draco." She said softly caressing his cheek Draco moaned in response Natasha spoke again. "Draco wake up." She told him gently Draco moaned and turned on his back his eyes still closed and spoke to her groaning.

"Mm you're killing me woman." He told her.

"Uhuh." She replied back to him Draco replied back to her.

"Mmhmm." He replied back still sleepy Natasha spoke to him.

"I'll wear you out tonight when I ride you for six hours straight my dark prince." She told him Draco opened an eye and spoke to her.

"Riding me for six hours my dark princess? Do you know how much your legs will feel on Sunday?" He asked her sounding concerned Natasha gave a coy laugh and answered him.

"As long as there's a strong healing potion for me to take afterwards and one in the morning for me to take then my legs would be fine. Besides its fun riding you. May I make a suggestion for the playroom?" Natasha asked him Draco opened his other eye and rolled on top of her and spoke to her.

"What kind of suggestion?" He asked her his voice having a dark tone in it Natasha got turned on and answered him.

"How about we switch? I play the role of the dominatrix and you play the submissive whatcha think on that idea?" Natasha asked him her eyebrows wriggling up and down at him Draco sighed with relief and kissed her luscious lips and answered her.

"So my dark princess wants to play the role of the dominatrix eh?" He asked her Natasha giggled and answered him.

"Well my dark prince I gotta live up to my title as dark princess now don't I?" She asked him in a singsongy voice Draco chuckled at her and spoke to her.

"Of course you do darling. We'll try that Sunday evening I can't wait to see what you have in store for that evening." Draco told her his eyes full of lust he kissed her lips passionately Natasha laughed and spoke to him.

"I think I can come up with a few ideas you might approve of my dark prince. Besides you having that dark tone in your voice is always sinfully sexy. Having darkness has its advantages." She told him Draco nodded with her on that he couldn't argue with that logic. They got up and had their shower quick washing hair and their bodies they used a simple drying spell with their wands and got into their outfits for the day. Draco as always wore his all black look black jacket black button down shirt black pants black socks black belt and black dragon hide boots.

Natasha wore her silky blue top she got for her birthday she got on some nice black pants that had two white stripes on each sides of the legs. She got on blue socks and her black heeled boots. Draco shrunk their bed and put it in the bedroom box. He put their clothes in the box from yesterday into the bedroom box and shrunk it down and put it in his pocket. Natasha grabbed her purse and put her wand inside of it. She slung the purse over her shoulder and walked out of the room with Draco. Draco tucked his wand in his shirt pocket.

Natasha made double sure last night before Draco came home that she didn't miss anything from each room. They walked out of the door and locked the apartment up. They took the elevator down to the lobby. Once at the lobby Draco walked up to the desk and gave them back his key and explained he just inherited his family home in Wiltshire and asked for his deposit back since the apartment was damage free. The receptionist took the key back and gave him back his deposit. Once he got his deposit back the receptionist bid them a good day and they headed towards the garage.

They walked towards Draco's car the 1971 roadrunner. All black on the outside and all black interior on the inside as she remembered it. Draco opened the passenger door for her Natasha smiled and she got inside the car. She buckled her seatbelt while Draco got inside. Draco buckled his seatbelt and put the key in the ignition and turned it over. The car roared to life Draco backed out of the space and drove off. It's been a while since Natasha rode in Draco's car since their first date to be exact she wondered what special feature the car had other than 490 horse power Natasha spoke to Draco.

"What kind of special feature does the car have Draco?" Natasha asked him as he was driving Draco chuckled and answered her.

"It flies love. We have to be out of sight from muggles to push the invisibility booster and I can fly the car." Draco said to her Natasha was surprised she hasn't been in a flying car since the Weasley's flying Ford Angelia. Natasha was excited that Draco's car could fly. Finally on a deserted road Draco hit the invisibility booster and put the car in flying mode and the car flew into the air. Natasha was amazed by this feature in his car he flew the car up to 19 thousand feet he had to be low enough so muggle aircrafts couldn't see him flying a car but also high enough so muggles on the ground couldn't see a flying car.

Natasha looked out the window and saw the clouds fly by as Draco flew the car. It was so amazing. She'd definitely have to sweet talk him into using the car now but only for flying. Natasha spoke to Draco.

"How long before we get to the manor?" Natasha asked him bouncing in her seat Draco answered her.

"It should take us about 3 hours love. Calm down and enjoy the scenery." Draco told her Natasha sighed and looked out the window at the passing clouds she spoke to Draco.

"Darling we should try this at nighttime we could fly by the stars twinkling the night sky." Natasha said to him Draco turned his head and spoke to her.

"Sounds romantic darling if we try that there can't be no moon. We have to be out on a moonless night muggles can't see flying cars fly across the moon." Draco said to her Natasha nodded she couldn't risk having their world exposed like Ron and Harry did their second year. She sat back end enjoyed the scenery she imagined flying the car at nighttime and seeing the stars twinkling the night sky as they flew by them. Natasha loved that Draco's could fly she loved flying but not on broomsticks. She hated the wood between her legs it was the old school way of flying but also the traditional way of flying for witches.

Two hours passed without a hitch. Natasha would have to convince Draco to use his flying car more often. It was supportive flight. She also know witches and wizards needed their broomsticks for playing Quidditch cause flying cars and Quidditch didn't make much sense. She had to take flying lessons twice once for first year and again during her repeat year. They wanted the repeat year students to take flying lessons again for their last year it was a requirement that 7th year students had to take flying lessons again for their 7th year. After some time Draco spoke to her.

"Darling we'll be at Malfoy manor in 30 minutes." Draco told her Natasha was excited and spoke to him.

"I'm excited my dark prince. I can't wait to bake you some cookies brownies. Hermione found my special cookie cutters for holidays such as Christmas Valentine's and Easter. She even found my mixer for mixing the cookie dough and pizza dough and bread dough. I hope you didn't mind but the first time I made pizza I changed one of your butter knives into a pizza cutter so I could cut it." Natasha told him Draco spoke to her.

"Not at all darling anything to make pizza making easier for you. I can't wait to sample some of your homemade cookies and brownies. I love desserts." Draco told her Natasha smiled and spoke to him.

"I love desserts too my and my dad have big sweet tooth's. I'm so excited to make all kinds of goodies and treats for Christmas. You're gonna love Molly's homemade pumpkin pasties I love the smell of pumpkin I just never cared for the taste of pumpkin. Did you and your parents decorate the manor for Halloween?" Natasha asked him curiously Draco answered her.

"Not really we'd have some pumpkins laid out and fake spiders but that was about it. Malfoy manor was always creepy so we didn't have ghosts skeletons goblins or bats hanging around." Draco said to her Natasha nodded and spoke to him.

"I love decorating for Halloween especially when I decorated my dads chambers. We'd have carved jack o lanterns purple black and orange candles all lit up fake cobwebs and fake spiders paper bats flying when he goes back to the school I'll ask him to send some of our Halloween decorations so I can decorate the manor." Natasha said to him Draco nodded and spoke to her.

"Sounds good darling. I think mother and father would like that. You can carve jack o lanterns and levitate them in the air like Flickwick did. You can float them in the dining room. Mother would like that she'll think she's back at Hogwarts." Draco said to her Natasha smiled like the sun and spoke to him.

"I'm also thinking of a Halloween feast as well my dark prince. Spiced pumpkin cakes cupcakes candied apples and candy from Honeyduke's. I loved the Halloween feasts at Hogwarts on Halloween night they always went all out for it." Natasha said to him Draco nodded and spoke to her.

"I remember darling. I also remember they had galleons sickles and knuts around the tables as well. Along with cauldron cakes coffin cakes all kinds of cookies and maybe some muggle candies." Draco said to her Natasha nodded eagerly and looked out the window she saw the house and spoke.

"Look Draco Malfoy manor!" She exclaimed excitedly. Draco chuckled at her and flew the car downwards. Natasha squealed excitedly and clapped her hands as she bounced in her seat. Draco continued to fly the car downwards until he reached the road. He landed smoothly he drove all the way up to the manor. The car came to a stop Lucius and Narcissa are on the porch to greet them Natasha and Draco got out of the car. Draco shrunk the car down to a toy sized car and stuffed it in his pocket to take upstairs. Narcissa walked up to them and hugged them both and spoke to them.

"Welcome back dears! Ohh I'm so glad you both are living here now!" Narcissa exclaimed excitedly hugging Draco and Natasha. They hugged her back and Natasha spoke to her.

"It's good to be back Narcissa." Natasha said to her Lucius spoke to her.

"Welcome back dear girl. I'm glad I get to see you much more often." Lucius told her Natasha spoke to him.

"Thank you Lucius I'm glad I get to see both of you as well." Natasha said to him Lucius nodded and Narcissa spoke to them.

"Well come on in dears and you two can get unpacked and settled in. I have dinner ordered and will be ready around 5pm." Narcissa said to them Natasha and Draco nodded and they followed Lucius and Narcissa into the manor. Natasha and Draco walked inside they sat down on the couch in the foyer.

Natasha got all the boxes out of her purse. She used a spell to return them to regular size Natasha got the one that said kitchen and her box Hermione got for her she slid the other boxes to Draco and gave him a sassy smirk and headed towards the kitchen with the kitchen box and her box. She got the kitchen box and opened it and used her wand to magically get everything out of the box and into their places. Silverware plates mugs including their snuggle mugs pizza cutter and used magic to put them in their proper places in the kitchen.

She opened the box she received from Hermione and got out her stand mixer and placed it on the countertop. It was a black mixer she even got out the flat blade and the dough hook and placed them next to it. She got out her cookie cutters for the holidays and placed them in an empty drawer knowing Narcissa wouldn't mind. She transfigured the kitchen box back to its original for which was a feather and closed the box Hermione sent her and headed upstairs.

Natasha walked all the way upstairs to Draco's room by herself. She wanted to find her own way there without anyone's help. She made it to the third floor with ease she went up the tower stairs and made her way down the hallway. It was familiar to her she gained an extra step as she walked.

She knew her room and Draco's room was close by. She entered Draco's room she saw their car shrunken down on his dresser next to their bed he had in their apartment. Draco was using magic to put their clothes away in the closet Natasha sat her box down along with the feather and spoke to him.

"Such a sexy man." She commented to him Draco stopped what he was doing and spoke to her.

"I know I am my dark princess. Why did you bring the box back upstairs?" Draco asked looking at her Natasha answered him.

"It was the box Hermione sent me it had my muggle movies in it my muggle player and my muggle tv. I only took it to the kitchen to get out my stand mixer my flat blade and my dough hook and my cookie cutters." Natasha said to him Draco nodded at her and spoke to her.

"We can keep your tv muggle player and movies in here if you want. I'm thinking one night a week or the whole weekend we can watch some of your favorite muggle films." Draco said to her Natasha smiled at him and spoke to him.

"That sounds nice my dark prince. I have scary movies as well a few of them date back to the late 70's." Natasha said to him Draco was shocked and spoke to her.

"What muggle films date that far back?" Draco asked her Natasha smirked and answered him.

"Dracula. They made so many renditions of it that it never gets old. Muggles love movies books and tv shows about vampires. They've been making Dracula since the silent movies which were films with no sound at all and the first vampire film made was Nosferatu. Vampires were considered fairytales by muggles to scare adolescent teenagers. Silent movies went out of fashion in the 1920's when they added sound to their films. Movies were still made in black and white up until the late 60's early 1970's then they added color. Some censorship was added they didn't want to show too much sex cause it was against the law then it was considered pornography there was no censorship against gore cause it didn't exist at the time. Muggle film directors of the 70's were limited about what they can show in their films they took the old universal movies and updated them they gave them sex they gave them color and the movies became great. Muggles loved horror movies cause they loved being scared they believed that fear was great as long as they can control their fear the moment they can't control their fear they are in trouble. I have several horror movies mostly based on holidays like Halloween it's good it was made in 1978." Natasha said to him Draco was amazed and spoke to her.

"Wow I had no clue muggles made films about holidays." Draco said to her Natasha spoke to him.

"Yeah they do. Halloween is my favorite muggle horror movie. There's Friday the 13th Leprechaun Silent Night Deadly Night Black Christmas St. Valentine's Day Massacre. Muggles love making movies with a holiday theme like Halloween and Christmas. Sometimes they are scary sometimes romantic. Halloween and Friday the 13th spawned off many sequels there's eight halloweens and nine Friday the 13th's so far. There's one muggles made its called Carrie it's about an adolescent girl who was picked on by her peers and tormented by her religious mother. When she got her first period at 17 she freaked out not knowing anything about it. Her classmates never liked her they called her Creepy Carrie. Her mother was against Carrie having a period and becoming a woman her mother had different beliefs about that. Carrie learned that she had telekinesis which is a power to move objects with her own mind. She didn't know how to control her newfound power suddenly a female classmate named Sue had her prom date Tommy ask Carrie to the prom. Carrie was the object of ridicule but Sue felt bad for teasing and taunting Carrie. Another classmate named Chris along with her boyfriend Billy and some of his friends made a plan to taunt Carrie even further. They killed a pig and filled a bucket with pigs blood. They set a trap so the bucket of pigs blood would fall on Carrie when she was nominated for prom queen. Carrie made her own prom dress to wear for the evening. People nominated Carrie and Tommy for prom king and queen. Chris and her boyfriend Billy called in a few favors to make sure Carrie won for prom queen. Sue snuck into the prom to see how everything was going for Carrie. Sue was happy to see Carrie was announced the winner of prom queen and her friend Tommy as prom king. Sue saw her friend Chris and her boyfriend Billy underneath the stage and tried to intercept them from but a teacher grabbed Sue and took her out of the prom. You had to have a date to be at the prom no date you got thrown out. Sue escaped Carrie's wrath that happened later on. Chris and her boyfriend pulled the rope and the bucket of pigs blood fell on top of Carrie. Carrie was in her own mind she believed people were laughing at her expense and saw everything as a cruel joke her mothers words came to taunt her saying everyone was gonna laugh at her. It repeated over and over again in her mind soon Carrie believed it and started screaming. Soon her power of telekinesis came out and she set the whole building on fire killing everyone inside Carrie managed to escape along with Chris and her boyfriend Billy Carrie was walking home Chris's boyfriend Billy tried to run Carrie over Carrie turned around and with her mind she made the car crash and burn killing Chris and Billy. Carrie continued to walk until she got home she got a shower to wash off the pigs blood and got ready for bed Carrie's mother found Carrie in her room saying her good night prayers Carrie turned and hugged her mother for comfort telling her mother she was right that they all laughed at her Margret hugged Carrie but had a knife in her other hand she stabbed Carrie with her knife and Carrie fell down the stairs. Margret held the knife in the air and drew a crucifix in the air with the knife. Carrie's mom went crazy Carrie used her power to defend herself. She slowed down her mothers heart with her power trying to weaken her. Carrie used her power to throw knives at her mother. Her mother began looking like Jesus did when he was crucified on the cross Carrie continued using her power to slow down her mothers heart soon her mother was dead Carrie was angry soon the candles fell over setting fire onto the house killing Carrie. The next day Sue was asleep and her mother left the room to take a phone call Sue dreamt about going to Carrie's home after it burnt down and leaving her flowers while Sue was leaning over where Carrie died Carrie's dead hand came up from under the ground to pull her under so she can meet her demise Sue screamed as Carrie was trying to pull her underground Sue's mother woke her up saying it was all a dream but continued screaming until the screen faded to black. The movie was good they always show it towards the end of April for prom weekend." Natasha said to him Draco spoke to her.

"What's a prom Natasha?" Draco asked her Natasha answered him.

"It's a muggle ball with music food dancing and of course people being nominated for King and Queen of the event." Natasha said to him Draco nodded and spoke to her.

"It sounds like a good movie darling. Can we watch it sometime?" Draco asked her Natasha smiled at him and answered him.

"Of course we can. I have that muggle film it's so good. You can't stop watching it no matter how much you cringe." Natasha said to him Draco nodded understanding her and continued to unpack their clothes Natasha grabbed a box labeled bathroom and began unpacking. She used magic to get all the contents out of the box much faster she used magic to get them back to normal size.

The objects flew on by towels went into the cabinet all folded nice and neat. Shampoos and conditioners flew onto the ledge of the bathtub Natasha's pads flew into the cabinet with the towels toothbrushes and toothpastes flew onto the bathroom counter normal sized. All the bathroom accessories were all put away with magic she transfigured the box back to normal which was another feather. She used several feathers from Draco's playroom and transfigured them into boxes.

She returned to his room and Draco was gone probably setting up the playroom or his library with their books the box their clothes were I was empty Natasha transfigured it back into a feather Natasha looked in the closet and saw all of her clothes all hung up nice and neat. She closed the door since it was still open she wondered over to the dresser and found all of her lingerie in the drawer all folded up real nice and neatly she closed the drawer and walked out of the room looking for Draco. She opened the door across the hallway the room was empty so Draco wasn't there she closed the door and opened the door next to it. It was a library full of their books Natasha was amazed and spoke to him.

"I figured the playroom was number 1 priority after you put away all of our clothes my dark prince." Natasha said to him Draco chuckled and spoke to her.

"You'd think that wouldn't you my dark princess?" Draco asked her Natasha nodded yes and he spoke to her again. "Darling I planned on setting that up after dinner. Mother made a big meal for us tonight. It's your favorite Parmesan chicken with broccoli cauliflower mashed potatoes and homemade biscuits. While I set up the playroom you can visit with father or help mother and the house elves with the dishes." Draco suggested to her Natasha nodded and spoke.

"Good thing I skipped breakfast and now lunch I always want a big appetite when it comes to my favorite meal. Where do I put my tv and muggle player my dark prince?" Natasha asked him Draco answered her.

"Just set them up on my dresser darling you can stack your muggle films alongside the dresser for now until I transfigure a shelf for your movies." Draco told her Natasha pecked his cheek and walked out of the room and back into Draco's room. She got out her tv and returned it to normal size. It was a 50 inch flat screen tv she got out the remote to go with it. She plugged the tv into the wall behind the dresser which she moved out a bit.

She got out her muggle DVD player and hooked it up to the tv and plugged it into the wall. Natasha moved the dresser back and walked backwards towards the bed to get a good view of how the tv looked especially from the bed it looked off centered so she scooted it over a little bit along with the player. She stepped back and was in the middle of the bed the tv looked good and she nodded in approval with it she got the remote out for the DVD player she used magic to get her muggle films out and returned them to normal size. She used magic to stack them alongside the dresser.

She turned on the tv and it was working she pressed input and went down to video one she turned on the DVD player and it was working. She turned the player off and the tv. She got a box labeled library slash study she didn't know which room to put it. She decided to use the room next to hers she figured the room across the hall from Draco's room would be used for the playroom it would be easier access to the room if it was directly across the hall. Natasha bumped into Draco and spoke to him.

"Oh I'm sorry me and my klutziness sometimes." She told him apologetically Draco chuckled and spoke to her.

"No worries darling. You have no reason to be afraid here anymore or of me unless you wanna be spanked." Draco told her smirking at her Natasha smiled and nodded at him she spoke to him.

"Although I'm fond of being spanked I'm thinking about turning the room next to mine for our library and your study. Care to help me?" Natasha asked him Draco answered her.

"Sure I'd love to." Draco said to her Natasha smiled and spoke to him.

"Darling I'm sorry we couldn't make your fantasies come true for you at my office like you planned." Natasha said to him Draco spoke to her.

"It's alright my dark princess. I understand why you left the ministry you didn't want something like that to happen again and it's understandable. Besides once you and I bond I'll still make those fantasies come true we'll just be married instead." Draco said to her smirking as he said that Natasha shuddered at the thought she opened the door next to her room Draco made for her the two went inside it had black flooring like the rest of the house as well as shiny black walls.

Natasha opened the box Draco used magic to get the stuff out of it and returned them to normal size. All of their books and bookshelves flew out of the box and returned to normal size. All the books went into alphabetical order Draco got out his desk from his study as well as some paperwork exotic quills and expensive ink wells. Natasha transfigured the box back to a feather. Natasha heard her stomach growl Draco spoke to her.

"Hungry darling?" Draco asked her Natasha nodded yes in response Draco chuckled at her and spoke to her again. "Come darling let's see if mother has dinner ready." Draco suggested Natasha nodded and the two headed downstairs to see if dinner was close to being ready. It was just now 4:30pm Natasha was quite hungry Draco was as well sometimes it doesn't do a body good to skip two meals but a big meal like her favorite yes cause she can have two plates of it and enjoy it. They made it downstairs and were greeted by Narcissa.

"Dears dinner will be ready in about 5 minutes you two came down at the right time." Narcissa said to them the smell of Parmesan chicken assaulted Natasha's nose. She loves chicken and spoke to Narcissa.

"It smells good. I love chicken and mashed potatoes. I think I'm gonna make fried chicken sometime next week like maybe Tuesday since I'm making pizza on Monday." Natasha said to her Narcissa spoke to her.

"That's wonderful dear. I can't wait to try some of your pizza." Narcissa said to her Lucius came down from upstairs and spoke.

"Is dinner about ready Cissy?" Lucius asked Narcissa laughed and spoke to to him.

"The table is all set Lucius. Let's all go into the dining room." Narcissa said to all of them everyone followed her into the dining room everyone sat down Natasha had a can of cold coke next to her plate she sat down and opened the coke can she took a sip and got something out of her back pocket and spoke.

"This is what gift cards look like Lucius. They have them for different stores and restaurants." Natasha said to him showing him her Victoria's Secret gift card Lucius looked at it and spoke.

"Marvelous why is it pink?" Lucius asked Natasha answered him.

"This is from a store called Victoria's Secret. They decorated their store in pink cause it's mostly for women cause the sell lingerie lotions perfumes bras knickers nightgowns and such. So they decided to have gift cards like every other muggle shop but they decided to use pink. Pink was also a color for cancer for awareness. Cancer make muggles sick and weak. There's many types of different cancers. Some muggles fight it until they die some cancers never have any cure. It's really quite sad but some muggles do have cures for certain cancers and they fight it and win their life some cancers don't have cures but muggle healers are trying their best to come up with cures for cancers that don't have any cures." Natasha said to him Lucius nodded and spoke to her.

"What other types of these cancers are there dear?" He asked her Natasha answered him.

"Well there's leukemia what happens with that is you have low white blood cells that aren't forming like they normally should. You have to lose your hair by shaving it all off male and female you're given chemo treatments for some time they also give you medications to take to help the white blood cells form and of course to help you eat cause sometimes muggles have trouble eating when they are taking treatments for their cancer problem. There's more cancers that muggles have but I can't remember them all. I'll look them up on my computer and write them all down for you." Natasha said to him Lucius nodded and spoke to her.

"Excellent my dear. I never use my muggle office computer. I hate those things I always have someone whose specialized in that particular area try to teach me how to use them but it gets frustrating at times. I told my technician I'm used to reading books to find information and not at all used to these computers." Lucius said to her Natasha nodded understanding him she tried teaching her father to use a computer but he got frustrated and gave up.

Dinner came and it smelled so good. Everyone filled their plates with Parmesan chicken mashed potatoes steamed broccoli and cauliflower homemade biscuits. Natasha cut open her biscuit and put butter on it and her mashed potatoes. Natasha took a bite of the chicken it was good. She didn't eat all day but that chicken was good. The mashed potatoes were nice and fluffy and the butter was just melting in a pool on top Lucius spoke to her.

"Thursday night when Narcissa and I watched you two with your encounters it was excellent. We enjoyed ourselves." Lucius said to her Natasha smiled and Draco spoke.

"Still watching father?" Draco asked him Lucius answered him.

"Natasha asked us to watch son. It was enjoyable. Where did you get the idea of role playing?" Lucius asked hernatasha answered him.

"My dad gave me the idea said it would make things more interesting." Natasha said to him Lucius smirked and spoke.

"Sounds like Severus is pushing you in the right path." Lucius said to her Natasha nodded and spoke to him.

"You and Narcissa should watch again tomorrow night. Things are about to get interesting." Natasha said to him Lucius's eyes widen and Narcissa spoke.

"Excellent I can't wait to see what you two have planned." Narcissa said to her Natasha spoke to her.

"Be prepared you're gonna be in for a shock." She said smirking they continued eating their dinner until the plates were empty. Natasha's belly got full it was a big piece of chicken she just ate. She decided to digest she drank some more of her cold drink. It was nice and cold she'd forgotten all about it while she ate. She continued to drink her soda Draco spoke to her .

"Darling you're not eating anymore. Everything alright?" Draco asked her Natasha answered him.

"My stomachs full right now. It's good to digest for a bit but also its good to not overstuff yourself as well." Natasha said to him Draco nodded and Narcissa spoke to her.

"Dessert is peanut butter pie and chocolate and peanut butter ice cream and peanut butter cookies." Narcissa said to the group Natasha smiled and spoke.

"All the more reason not to have a second plate of dinner. Making room for dessert." Natasha said everyone laughed the house elves came and gathered up the dishes to wash and put away the leftover food. The four got up from the dining room and walked into the foyer the sun was setting Draco spoke.

"Natasha darling I'm gonna set up our playroom real fast. With magic it'll get done much faster and I'll be right back down shortly." Draco said to her Natasha spoke to him.

"Alright my dark prince I'll just look out the window and watch the sunset. By the time you come back down dessert might be ready to be served." Natasha said Draco nodded and kissed her forehead and headed upstairs Natasha watched until Draco was completely out of sight. Natasha turned back to the window and watched the sunset from the big window. Lucius headed upstairs with Draco Narcissa was in the kitchen helping the house elves put away the leftover food and doing the dishes

The sunset was beautiful tonight the sky was full orange there was little bits of pink and yellow the blue sky was gone. The sun was red the clouds were just turning purple indicating that nightfall was coming. The sun was going down on the horizon the sky was turning purple and black. Stars were just coming out twinkling their little lights she assumed it was getting cold outside in August nighttime was a little chilly between August September and October. Soon the sky was black and more stars came out Natasha heard footsteps two sets of them and snapped out of her daze and saw Draco and his father Natasha smiled as she saw Draco. She's riding him for six hours tonight and spoke to Draco.

"Got the strong healing potion for me to take after tonight's escapade?" Natasha asked him Draco chuckled and answered her.

"Yes love. I made a big cauldron of it. A vial to take after our six hour riding session a vial to take in the morning and a blue healing potion for tomorrow afternoon. The blue healing potion isn't as strong as the two red potions you're gonna drink." Draco said to her Natasha smiled at him and Lucius spoke.

"Good heavens girl a 6 hour riding session! You're legs will be like jelly." Lucius said to her Natasha smirked at him and spoke.

"Precisely." She said to him Narcissa came out and spoke to everyone.

"Dessert is ready dears." She said they all headed into the dining room dessert was ready for them to consume. Natasha started off with her ice cream before it melted. Her ice cream was gone before she could blink. She ate the rest of her dessert. Her peanut butter pie and peanut butter cookies. Dessert was good Natasha got another piece of pie. She's definitely getting a workout tonight riding Draco for 6 hours. Once she ate her second piece of pie the house elves gathered the dishes and leftover desserts everyone headed upstairs to retire for the evening. Everyone said their good nights and went off in separate directions.

Once in their own room Draco closed the door and locked it he got his wand out of his pocket and laid it on the dresser. Natasha was sitting on the bed getting out of her black heeled boots. She got up and placed them by the dresser so she knew where they were she took off her socks. Draco was undressing as well. Natasha took off her blue top and it revealed her black bra Draco growled in spite of himself. She unbuttoned her blue jeans and took them off she took off her underwear and kicked them aside. She unhooked the straps of her black bra and slowly pulled the straps down her boobs were now free she flung the bra at Draco and got a perfect ring around his neck Draco chuckled and spoke to her.

"A perfect ring my dark princess." Draco said to her smirking at her nakedness Draco was naked as well Natasha shrugged her shoulders and spoke to him.

"You just gonna stand there smirking at me?" Natasha asked him sassily Draco answered her.

"Yeah yeah I think I might." Draco said to her Natasha urged him to come to her with her finger Draco took long strides over to her he put up his index finger and turned around and walked back towards the dresser he got his wand and casted the endurance charm that will last six hours. He put his wand back on the dresser and walked back over to Natasha who was waiting patiently for him. He kissed her lips Natasha turned them both around and they fell onto the bed Natasha stopped kissing him and lined herself up and shoved Draco's python into her core and began riding him her legs straddled on the other sides of his legs. Moans followed after she stopped kissing Draco grabbed two fistfuls of the sheets and grunted as Natasha rode him Natasha spoke to him.

"Who do you belong to Draco?" Natasha asked him as she rode him Draco groaned as she rode him and answered her.

"I belong to you my dark princess. My heart body soul and love belong to you and only you my dark princess." Draco replied Natasha moaned and continued riding him she felt the white hot intensity build up in her lower stomach Natasha moaned and spoke to him.

"You're mine Draco. Every part of you is mine." She told him trying to sound like him Draco grunted and spoke to her.

"Yes Natasha yes. My beautiful dark princess. Gods you feel so good and so tight!" Draco growled out through his gritted teeth Natasha continued to ride him the white hot intensity kept building with each thrust Natasha moaned and sweat was forming on their bodies Natasha spoke to him.

"So big and massive my dark prince and oh so strong and powerful. Gods you feel so good inside of me. I wish we'd have done this during our Hogwarts days to take away some stress but also cause we want to. Gods you feel so amazing!" Natasha moaned out as she thrusted gods she was close to coming already Draco grunted letting her enjoy being the possessor for now. He could tell she was close to coming her walls closed in on him and soon after that she came onto his python.

6 hours later

After the final thrust Natasha rode out her orgasm Draco came as well and filled her frothy core to the brim with his come Natasha collapsed next to him and rested her head on his bare chest and sighed contently. She snuggled close to him and Draco spoke to her.

"Wow darling that was the best riding session ever." Draco said to his breathing heavily Natasha spoke to him.

"Well at least both of us enjoyed ourselves on that." Natasha said to him her breathing heavily Draco spoke to her.

"Take your potion darling before you fall asleep." Draco told her Natasha nodded and leaned up she took the vial of red healing potion and downed it in one gulp. She put the empty vial on the nightstand she took the pink potion which was the contraceptive potion she wanted to take it now before she forgot. She put the empty vial down and snuggled close to Draco and spoke to him.

"Thanks Draco as tired as I am now I would've forgotten to take it. I even took the contraceptive while I was at it I didn't want to forget to take that." Natasha said to him yawning it was late around 1am in the morning Draco yawned as well and spoke to her.

"I'm glad you did my dark princess. Good night my dark princess. I love you we'll both have breakfast in bed when we wake up." Draco said yawning barely able to keep his eyes open Natasha yawned and spoke to him.

"Good night my dark prince. I love you too. Blueberry waffles butter syrup bacon on the side and orange juice for breakfast sounds good." Natasha said to him Draco nodded and spoke.

"Alright darling I'll order it for you. Sweet dreams my dark princess." Draco said he closed his eyes and fell asleep Natasha fell asleep as well both went off to their own dream worlds.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

35.2K 614 37
- Draco Malfoy and Fred Weasley love triangle. -oc fanfic ... Draco Malfoy, Mr. Daddy's Money, has always acted like he hated her. What happens...
103K 1.3K 81
(COMPLETED) Skylar Rivera entered her fourth year with a plan to get outstanding grades. Only she did but also crash into relationships and heartbrea...
101K 2.4K 86
COMPLETE. Hermione convinces Draco to spy for the Order and she becomes his handler. But what are Draco's true motivations? Hard to say when he's sti...
126K 2.4K 58
Elle Dawson and Draco Malfoy are sharing the same friend group, but that doesn't make them friends, not even close. Cedric Diggory, Elle's boyfriend...