The Squad and The Steve Sega...

Bởi I_love_ff_books

Xem Thêm

Troll day

20 1 3
Bởi I_love_ff_books

Hi. I is new of it. Please not hate me of the words right is.
Xaynee:" Hi. I is Xaynee and today I going troll the squad. First I going call a steve to help me."

Squad Rainbow steve:" Where am I? Who is you?"

Xaynee:" I Xaynee and I am going troll shark and he friend. Can you help me?"

Squad Rainbow steve:" Yes. What do I do?"

Xaynee:" Said to Shark to come in you house and he friend. Okay?"

Squad Rainbow steve:" Okay. Bye Xaynee. * Go to Shark* " Hi Shark."

Shark:" Hi Rainbow steve."

Squad Rainbow steve:" Who is it?"

Shark:" It is Moose. He is me friend."

Moose:" Shark! Why the heck is here a Rainbow steve?!"

Shark:" He is me friend Moose."

Squad Rainbow steve:" Can you and Moose come to me house?"

Shark:" Yes." * Go to Rainbow steve house.*

Xaynee:" Oh no. Ok, hide and not talk." * Hide and shark open the door and water is on him, Moose and Rainbow steve.* " Hahaha. Uh bye Rainbow steve." * Run out the house.*

Squad Rainbow steve:" Xaynee! You have not tell I is in the troll!"

Shark: Who it Rainbow steve?"

Squad Rainbow steve:" Uh bye." * Run out the house.*

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

106K 16K 62
How Is it to have Found Love in Childhood Right ! A dream come true for many, Your soulmate is none other than your best friend from years Ever thoug...
8.9K 280 25
A collection of my original platonic yandere one shots and short stories. This book will not be related to any sort of challenge and will be updated...
2.6K 77 10
On the night of September 2, 1980, Gemini Lupin-Black went missing, and on the morning of September 3, a little girl was found on the doorstep of Nei...
18.7K 973 40
After 5 years, both Clementine and (YN) have both worked together, alongside with Alvin "Lee" Junior, AJ in short, who has taken cared of him as thei...