Never Looking Back ✔

Od serial-chiller

Completed. Více

Hey
story aesthetics
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
THANK YOU
Epilogue

Chapter 33

52.8K 1.9K 58
Od serial-chiller

Chapter thirty-three.

Enjoy reading!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D ❤

Emily's POV

Both son and father looked at me and the picture was clicked when both of them looked up when it flash.

Shit.

Gosh. How could I forget to turn off the flash!? Ughh. I am so stupid. My cheeks were heating up in embarrassment.

Daniel was looking at me with a smirk plastered to his face while brandon went back on watching whatever he was watching on the phone.

"I-uh-I was taking a picture of brandon". I stuttered.

"Sure". He said but that stupid smirk was still on his face. Ugh. I rolled my eyes to hide my embarrassment which didn't do any good anyway.

I turned back to my mobile and saw the picture. It was cute. Both of them were looking up when it flashed. Both had a kind of serious expression. They looked alike. If you see this picture you'll see how much resemblance they have. It's there first picture together.

Hell it's their first day together.

"Send me". I looked up from the phone when I heard his voice.

"I cropped you". I lied with a shrug. While he just shook his head at me.

I turned my phone on back but it was off. Ugh the battery died. I got up and went in my room and plugged the phone to the charger.

Damn. I never knew that this day would turn on like this. To be honest I am quite surprised of Daniel's behaviour with brandon. Well it's not like I thought he would abuse him or anything. I just never knew that he would be so..gentle. He has always been the bossy type.

I went back to the living room to see that daniel is standing with brandon in his arms.

"What?" I asked looking at him with a frown.

"Come on. We are going for ice cream." He said. Like a family? I wanted to say.

"No. No need. It's late anyways." I said stubbornly even though I liked the idea of eating icecream with him.

He rolled his eyes. "It isn't even nine yet, and I can take my son wherever I want. You want to come or not?" What the actual hell? He actually comes out of nowhere and now is bossing me around.

"Hello mister! I am not your assistant anymore. Don't you dare boss me around." I glared at him.

He just ignores me and went out of the house. This..bastard. Ugh. I haven't even changed yet.

"Wait for me." I shouted and ran to my room and quickly changed into a jeans and a white t-shirt. At least better than what I was wearing before.

I ran outside and saw that they were waiting. Oh good. I thought they would go without me. Well. Not. I lightly whistled when I saw his beautiful black car. Damn. That's a nice car.

I went inside the car. And daniel who had brandon in his lap put him carefully in mine. And I smiled at brandon. He still had Daniel's phone in his hand.

Kids these days.

I snatched it from him. "Mommy." He groaned and tried to take it away from me.

"Enough. You have been playing for so long. It's not good." I said in a strict voice.

"Please mommy." He said in a cute way. I shook my head. Used to his ways.

He then put his little hands on the either side of my face. "Please mommy. I love you." He then placed a kiss on my cheek. And I chuckled. God. I love him.

I heard daniel laugh. He has a...nice laugh. I glanced at him to see him looking at me and brandon. "Look forward. I don't want to die." I said and daniel put his hands up in surrender. What the...this guy really wants me to die.

"And no. No phone for you mister." He pouted but stopped asking for it.

Just after a few minutes we were at an icecream parlour. I had taken a chocolate one. I was feeding it to brandon and myself. Yum. We were still in a car. Daniel was driving. I looked around. This way seems a bit unfamiliar.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

He scratched his neck. "To your apartment." I frowned. Really? I am not good with ways. But we have been driving for ten minutes already and I believe we should be at my apartment now.

After a while I was confirmed that we weren't going to my apartment. "Do you think I am stupid?". I asked glaring at him. He quickly glanced at me and went back on driving.

What the actual fudge?

Soon we entered the duper rich part of the city and I was confirmed of my suspicions. Is he taking us to his parents house? Hell no! I'll kill him before we even reach there.

"Daniel!". I shouted and he didn't answer. Ahh. I am going to fucking scream.

"Stop baby." He said and my heart beat sped at the endearment.

Baby? He called me baby? My heart fluttered at the word.

"I am not your baby." I said.

"You soon will." He whispered lowly to himself. Which I guess wasn't meant for me to hear but I still heard. Soon will? Huh.

"What?". I asked. And he shook his head. "Nothing." Well. Okay.

The car came to a stop and I looked that we were outside of a big house. Scratch that. Mansion. It was a mansion. Damn. That's beautiful. But it's not his parent's as I can remember. Probably they have shifted? Ugh.

"Daniel. I am not going inside." I said in a don't-fight-with-me-or-I-am-going-to-kill-you-tone. Well that obviously didn't work on him. He is a thick headed asshole.

"Whose house is this?" I asked.

"My maid's." He said sarcastically. And I rolled my eyes. When did he learn to be sarcastic?

"Mine obviously." He said annoyed. Okay...Well, that's better.

"Why are we here? Care to explain."

He closed his eyes for a moment in an attempt to calm down. Then snapped them open. "Please shut up." He said and I frowned. Then he again drove the car and the doors automatically opened and we drove in. He parked the car in a parking lot.

Brandon was fast asleep in my lap. He usually is in bed sleeping at this time. Daniel got out of the car and as I was about to open the car door carefully with brandon in my arms peacfully sleeping, he beat me to it and opened the door.

"Are you playing gentleman?". I teased. He ignored it and picked brandon from my lap carefully not to wake him up.

I then got out of the car and looked around where many other cars were parked. They were covered. Damn. Are they all his? They are so many. Gosh. How rich is he?

We went inside. And I was still in awe of his house. It's beautiful. But the thing I still don't understand is that why are we here?

I followed him till he reached a room and placed brandon on the bed. I looked around the room. The room was black and gray. It looked like his room.

"Is it your room?". I asked. And he nodded. Wow.

Brandon was sleeping peacfully. I put pillows as a wall around him. I placed a light kiss on his cheek. And daniel did the same. Placed a quick kiss on the cheek where I kissed him.

Ahem. Well, that was an indirect kiss.

"Why am I here? Look it's late. Take us back to my place." I said in a low voice not wanting to wake brandon up or he would be cranky.

"No." He said coolly.

"No?" I said back like an idiot.

"You guys are staying here from now." He said. What the fuck!?

"What the fuck? Why didn't you ask me?" I said shocked. Is this guy crazy?

"Because you'd say no." He shrugged.

"Are you crazy? Stop this drama. I am not staying here!" I shouted. Gosh! I will wake brandon up but I didn't really cared at the moment.

"Stop overreacting. We are getting married in a week. We will stay together then. So what's the problem if you shift here one week before?" Married? In a week? Fuck!

"In a week? Hell no! I thought it would happen months after." I cried out.

"Why? Do you want a big wedding? I thought we could go and get married in a court." He paused and then talked again. "Well. If you want that. Then it can be arranged too. In a week. You know if you have money anything can happen." He said cockily. Ugh. This cocky infuriating bastard.

"No! I-I don't want a big wedding. It's not like I am getting married out of my will." I said bitterly.

His expression changed. He clenched his teeth. "Look emily. I don't want to fight."

"I don't either! But you-you make me so mad! First you bring me here! And then you announce that we are getting married in a week. Did you even ask me what I wanted! You always do what you want! You don't think about others." I shouted overwhelmed by all the things happening. Tears appeared in my eyes from frustration.

God, I am such a cry baby.

He ran a hand through his hair. "I am sorry baby. I-I didn't think about that. I am sorry. Okay, we will take things your way." He said softly. Okay..But what's up with him calling me baby? Though um my heart loves it everytime he does. God! I am over him. I am over him! Or at least I thought. Ugh.

Today is weird.

First he keeps calling me baby.

And second he said sorry!

Like damn. Is he a bipolar or something?

And me too.

I nodded at his words. At least he understands. "Yeah. And take me and brandon back." I said in a more calmed tone.

"No. You guys are not going back." He said giving me a don't-even-say-that-again look.

I sighed knowing he is a stubborn ass. He won't take us back. "Um-but I don't have any clothes here and what about brandon. He has his own personal things which he needs. His feeder, toys and all that stuff." I tried to reason out.

He then smiled. "Come here." He grabbed my hand and took me out of the room. What?

He bought me to a room next to his. He opened the door and motioned for me to come in. I went in and WOW. It was a beautiful room. I bet it was bigger than my apartment.

"It's yours." What? Really?

God, it is fit for a princess.

He has everything ready. Wow. Though I still am not ready to live here. Just yesterday I was at my small apartment happy with my baby and now here am I.

"Um-uh. Okay. Thank you." I nodded awkwardly. He then opened the door that was located in the room and then there was a big walk in closet. I gasped when I saw. I took my time to scan it. It was filled with beautiful clothes, shoes, jewellery, bags and all the stuff that every girl dreams to have.

It has everything from bras and underwears to flip flops and all that. Gosh. What the freaking hell! Is it all mine?

"Is it mine?" I asked. Shocked.

"No mine." He said with a serious face and I chuckled.

But.

Why is he doing this? Why all this? Why? I am confused. My heart dropped when I realised. I glared at him. "I am not a fucking charity case!" I shouted at him.

He closed his eyes for a moment and then looked at me with an annoyed expression. "Is there even any time when you don't take everything to negative way!"

"I did this. Because you are my future wife! And you are not a fucking charity case. You are the mother of my child! And I-" He stopped abrupty from what he was about to say. And I? What?

"I thought you'd be happy." He said quietly. My heart swelled at that. Really? He thought that.

"I-I don't know. I am just overwhelmed by everything happening. Everything is going so fast. Just yesterday, I was-" I exhaled heavily.

We both stood there for a moment. I looked at all the things. And then thought about something. I went where all the shoes were placed beautifully. I checked the sized and it was.. right. I wore it and it fit perfectly. I placed it back. And then went to the other things. I picked out a blouse and it seemed of my size too. I nearly gasped. What the hell.

I turned around and glared at him. "Care to tell me why all things are of my size?".

"Why? You wanted all things of bigger sizes?" He said.

"Don't be a smartass. You know what I am talking about! How did you know my sizes?" I asked.

He sighed. "I have my ways." He said and I literally wanted to scream.

Ways! My ass.

"Did you send someone to check my shoe size, my bra size and other things?" I asked sarcastically and glared at him.

"Yes baby but only for the shoe sizes and other 'things'. I already knew the size of your bra." He smirked and my cheeks cheeks reddened. Ughh. This man!

But reallly? Did he send someone to.. NO! I know he is crazy. But not that crazy and weird.

After a while we got out of that room. "Come here." He said taking my hand in his again.

"There is more?". I asked. He hummed.

He then bought me to a room. Brandon's room. Oh my god. It's so adorable. It was best set for a kid. Wow. I looked at daniel. He really is trying. I am surprised. Everything is great. I am sure brandon will love it. Anyone will damn! All the toys and everything was here for him.

"It's so cute." I whispered.

But. How did daniel manged to do all this in a few hours. I mean, I know he is rich and all but....... wait.

I looked at him. "Daniel.....Did you know about brandon?" I asked quietly.

He sighed and nodded. "I have known for a while."

*****

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

10K 236 36
Unwanted love🌝 I put little mafia characteristic in hero not much🥲
10.3K 343 20
Just when you thought you landed the best job in the world well think again.
2.6M 72.1K 32
𝘙𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 ' 𝘞𝘩𝘰 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘩𝘰𝘮 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦?' 𝘐 𝘨𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘴, 𝘐 𝘸𝘰𝘯. ♥️ 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘪𝘭�...
29.3K 889 23
𝘼 𝙘𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙘 𝙢𝙖𝙛𝙞𝙖 𝙤𝙗𝙨𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮.