cosmic love // e. gilbert 3.

Da MaryBravo200

It felt like a dream. Having Elena Gilbert's love. Holden lived a full summer for once in his life. With Damo... Altro

COSMIC LOVE
PART I
Playlist
1. Best Summer Yet
2. When Boyfriends Come To Visit
3. Annoying Dreams
4. Our Little Witch
5. The Royalty's Betrayals
6. Ikea Sink
7. Three Doppelgängers, what could go wrong?
8. Cannibals
9. Stuck
10. One And Only
11. Last Day Of Happiness
12. Sudden Breakups Cause Ugly Decisions
13. Dark Side
14. Help For The Reckless Brother
15. Possessed Girlfriends
16. Back Together Or Not?
17. A Break Through
18. Even More Annoying Dreams
19. Too Much Broken Hearts
20. Never Have I Ever
21. I Need You Now
22. Gone
PART II
Playlist
1. Remember Me
2.1 Forget Me
2.2 Cherish Me
3. Meet Me
4. Take Me
5. See Me
6. Find Me
7. Hate Me
8. Shock Me
9. Adore Me
10. Fight Me
11. Love Me
12. Talk To Me
14. Let Go Of Me
15. Stay With Me
16. Scare Me
17. Befriend Me
18. Surprise Me
19. Imagine Me
20. Do It With Me
21. Hurt Me
22.1 Hold Me
22.2 End Me
THE END AND THANK YOU

13. Be With Me

1.2K 44 4
Da MaryBravo200

-----------

-----------

NOVO AMOR - Alps

"But I would fake
I would hate
I would break every inch of my love."

ELENA FOUND WATCHING HOLDEN SLEEP CALMING. It was a busy day since it was Bonnie's birthday and yet she still was in the prison world, lonely. Elena wanted some time to herself so she walked into his room to find him sleeping calmly, moving from one side to other time to time.

The Gilbert girl looked at the clock to see that it was already a late morning so she silently sat down on the bed before stroking some hair out of Holden's forehead and up. She smiled softly when he opened his eyes in confusion. "You sleep like a rock," she greeted him like that as Holden let out a laugh before he sat up.

"It's been some time I had good sleep," he rubbed his eyes as he saw that Elena was already dressed and ready for the day. "Why are you so posh today?"

Elena chuckled as she raised her eyebrows up. "It's Bonnie's birthday today..."

Holden frowned as he got out of bed quickly before going towards his phone. He checked the date and nodded his head before he turned at Elena. "Well... Happy Birthday, Bonnie," he trailed off as Elena stood up. Her steps were quick as she smoothly placed her hands on the sides of his faces before pressing a long peck on his lips.

He was taken aback by such move and then Elena pulled away. "I didn't want Damon and Izzie to know so quick but then I thought why would I hide anything?" she shrugged as Holden smirked before taking her cheeks into his hands and kissing her deeply.

"Speaking of these two... Where are they?" Holden asked.

Downstairs, in the kitchen Damon was looking at a tray of cupcakes. He smiled slightly before looking ahead of him. "Happy Birthday, Bon-Bon."

"It's her birthday?" Izzie entered the kitchen as Damon nodded his head. Izzie hugged him from behind as he placed his hands on hers. The two stared at the cupcakes as Izzie kissed Damon's cheek before pulling away.

The Salvatore smiled at her as Izzie took one cupcake into her hands. "Caroline loves me. I'm sure she'll be okay if I take one," Izzie giggled as Damon stared at her in awe. She bit it before moaning in delight. "So good. Want some?"

"Come here," Damon then wiped some frosting from her lips and licked his finger as Izzie stared at him with a small smirk. He was about to kiss her but Holden and Elena entered the kitchen as Holden walked over to the coffee machine. "Thank you for letting me kiss my girlfriend without prying eyes."

Elena chuckled as she stopped by the them. Holden poured himself some coffee as he glanced at Izzie. "You know... We never really talked about you two being together again," she began as Elena met eyes with Holden.

"Yeah," Elena scratched her head a little as Holden smiled before taking a sip of his drink. "We're good. Really good."

"Was this the talk?" Damon questioned as his eyes kept going from Elena to Holden then Izzie. Holden nodded with a smile so Damon smirked. "Perfect."

"Hello?" Kai suddenly spoke from the front door causing everyone to turn to the sound.

"No. That's impossible because why would he..." Izzie trailed off as Damon closed his eyes hoping.

"He didn't. He's all merged, he's packed, and he's on his way to Portland!" Damon exclaimed loudly when Kai walked into the kitchen causing Holden to place the coffee mug down.

He walked over to stand behind Elena as Kai smirked at them. "Ooh! Forgot how massive this house was," he smiled as his eyes found cupcakes. "Yum! Cupcakes! Sorry. Am I interrupting something?"

"What the hell are you doing here?" Holden questioned angrily.

"Funniest thing," Kai smiled nervously as something about him was off. "I need your help."

Kai then took out a letter as Elena stared at it in confusion. "Why would we give a letter to Jo?"

"I haven't been able to find her using a locator spell, and, you know, good on her because under normal circumstances, I'd superjazzed to gouge out her belly button," Kai rambled as he ate the frosting on the cupcake with his finger.

"Why would any of us help you, Kai?" Elena asked again as she crossed her arms over her chest, glaring at someone who killed his own brother because of the merge.

Kai pointed to himself. "Well, in case you haven't figured it out by now, I'm a sociopath," Elena pretended to be shocked. "I know. Shocker. I like being a sociopath. You know, I'm not burdened by things like guilt or love. So then this merge happened with my brother Luke, and I won, which was great because I absorbed his ability to do magic, but now I can't stop thinking about how Luke died, how Liv's life is ruined. For some horrible reason, I can't shake how badly I feel about it," Kai then sighed in frustration.

"You feel bad?" Izzie spoke with a surprised tone as Kai nodded his head.

"Yes. So when I absorbed Luke's magic, I must have gotten some of his qualities or something like empathy," Kai explained as he looked troubled by it. "So I googled how to process emotional pain, and they said if you write everything down in a letter and burn it, you'll be healed. So I started writing, and this water literally started pooling in my eyes. Has that ever happened to you, like-like water jus-just oozing out of my eyeballs like I'm some alien creature excreting fluids..."

Holden let out a dull laugh. "You mean you cried," Elena corrected as Kai clicked his fingers as if he was looking for the word.

"Yes! After that was done, I burned the letter, and the feelings -oop- were still there. So I really feel strongly that Jo needs to know how sorry I am for destroying our family, but let's face it, guys, all right?" Kai then turned to Izzie for some reason. "I mean, Izzie, you of all people should be willing to look past the questionable things that I've done to see that there's- there's good somewhere in me. You did it with Damon."

Damon looked even more annoyed. "Ok. I think we're done here. Come on," he grabbed Izzie's hand and wanted to leave but Elena stopped them.

"Actually, what if there's something he can do for us in exchange?" Elena smiled at Kai as she had some kind of idea.

LATER ON, KAI WAS SITTING ON A COUCH IN THE LIVING ROOM AS HE EXAMINED THE ASCENDANT. "Sad attempt at iron welding," Kai mused sarcastically as Elena looked guilty a little.

"I tried to fix it."

"I can't bring Bonnie back with this," Kai shook his head as Elena glanced up at Holden who stood in front of them with his arms crossed.

"Aren't you powerful now?" Holden asked dully as Kai glanced at him before showing them the broken ascendant.

"I destroyed this so that it couldn't be used again," Kai explained blankly causing Holden to think about something.

He then smirked. "Well, can we at least send her a message?" he questioned as Elena and Kai both looked at him. "It's her birthday."

"It is?" Kai looked up at Holden in surprise as Holden knew Kai felt guilty for everything that he ever did to Bonnie.

"Oh yeah. It's kind of sad actually," Holden spoke as Elena raised her eyebrow up knowing where he was heading. "She's gonna be all alone there with no one to congratulate her. I don't even know if she knows it's her birthday today. I just wonder."

Kai looked back at the Ascendant before rolling his eyes. "One of the crown wheels survived. That's a positive. Plus I am megapowerful."

"Of course," Holden nodded as Elena smiled at him before standing up. She touched Holden's arm as Kai looked back at them.

"What do you want to say?"

"Bonnie needs magic to get out, we just need to tell her where to find some," Holden explained as he saw Damon standing in the doorway with a look on his face.

"Let me recap," Damon walked into the living room as Holden turned to look at him. "So we know that Jo stored her magic in a hunting knife. Bonnie sent hers over with Miss Cuddles. What receptacle of magic am I not thinking of?"

"A hint. Scorned lover," Holden smirked slightly as Damon and Elena both looked at him in confusion.

"Katherine?" Elena asked as Holden shook his head.

"A little older."

"Silas," Damon then mused as Holden scoffed lowly.

"Hotter."

Elena giggled. "I don't know. Silas was definitely hot," she mused causing Holden and Damon to look at her in disgust. "Qetsiyah."

Holden winked at her with a smile as she continued speaking. "Her blood is on Silas' headstone. It's filled with magic."

"Genius," Damon trailed off as he glanced at Holden who looked proud. "So in Bonnieland, that means that an island off Nova Scotia is a big magical battery waiting to be tapped. We just need to remind Bonnie of that."

Elena then turned to Holden curiously. "And what reminded you?"

"I was gonna go there, I don't even remember why," Holden shrugged as she touched his arm soothingly.

Kai looked relieved. "Oh, thank God. You two together is still totally revolting to me. Finally, a familiar feeling. Luke didn't take me over completely."

"What the hell's he doing here?" Jeremy suddenly spoke from the doorway as everyone turned his way. Izzie was behind Jeremy trying to stop him from starting the fight.

"Hi," Kai smiled at Jeremy.

"PEOPLE DON'T JUST CHANGE LIKE THAT," Jeremy snapped as he stared at Kai.

"People usually don't merge with their siblings either," Damon added with a look as Jeremy glanced at Kai who wanted to speak.

"Uh, for the record, I would have been fine with any of Luke's qualities, you know, the hair, the whole gay thing... you know, maybe not the height actually," he continued to ramble as Jeremy turned to four people angrily.

"You seriously buy this?"

Elena approached her baby brother then. "Look. I'm not saying that we have to like him, but if there's a way for us to tell Bonnie how she can get out-"

"We should trust a guy that changed personalities overnight?" Jeremy questioned as Kai stood up and walked over to the bar.

"Think of it like Elena in reverse," Kai mused as he poured himself some alcohol. "You know, she was human, pure, dating the good Salvatore. Then she became an undead blood vacuum, stopped caring about right and wrong, and started to date the dysfunctional one. Surprised she didn't go for the bad one."

"It's not how it happened," Elena looked irritated but Holden didn't even care what Kai was saying.

Kai took a sip of his drink. "Hmm. I'm sure I missed a detail or two, but I'm just paraphrasing what Damon told me in the prison world."

"You talked about my love life with him?" Holden questioned Damon who smirked bitterly before he looked away.

"Speaking of prison worlds, there's a witch over there we'd like to save, so why don't you get your Gemini jumper cables and fix that thing?" Damon asked Kai who nodded his head.

"So I can't send us back physically, but I can probably send a part of us back," Kai explained as he returned to be closer to them.

"Probably?" Elena questioned him.

"You remember that movie 'Ghost'?" Kai asked them and they all nodded. "Ok. Well, Bonnie's gonna be Demi Moore because she's the alive one obviously, and, uh, we'll all be a collective Patrick Swayze, the ghost. By the way, how much does that suck about Patrick Swayze?"

"Will she be able to hear us or not Kai?" Elena pressed bitterly.

Kai shrugged. "I don't know. I've never done this before," he then smiled. "So let's all just take a deep breath, right, close our eyes."

Everyone closed their eyes as they stood in a circle. "And... Phasmatos tribum invocio caveum, miscero mundio. Phasmatos tribum invocio caveum, miscero mundio."

When they opened their eyes Damon looked around. "What happened to the pool table?" he asked as Elena looked at Holden, realizing where they were.

"Oh, my God," Izzie mused because it was her first time being in the prison world. The house looked a bit different from how she was used to it. "Look."

Bonnie was sitting at the table with a bottle placed in front of her. "Bonnie? Bonnie!" Jeremy rushed over to her but the witch didn't react. "She can't hear me."

Holden approached a vase and tried to touch it but the hand just passed through as if he was a ghost. "We can't touch anything either. Good job, Kai."

Bonnie was watching a videotape as Damon spoke through it. "This place is my own personal hell."

Bonnie smiled with an eye roll. "Drama queen."

"Hey," Damon walked towards her as everyone watched her appear on the screen.

"Reporting to you live from retro world, I'm Bonnie Bennett. We have another guest now since Holden reunited with us," the videotape then turned to see Damon and Holden speaking with each other seriously and then Damon took the videotape away and turned it off.

Elena glanced at Holden who smiled slightly. Bonnie poured herself a glass of bourbon as Damon stared at the bottle in shock. "No."

"What?" Izzie questioned in confusion.

"The bottle of bourbon is the oldest one in the house. We made a pact if we couldn't take being trapped here alone for one more day we'd..." he trailed off as Holden had some thoughts in mind. "We'd kill that entire bottle. Then we'd kill ourselves."

Suddenly, they all woke up back in the real world as Elena gasped. "Wait. Wait. What happened?" she questioned as they all laid on the ground. "Why are we back here?"

"I don't know. Spell must require too much magic. I lost my connection," Kai explained as Damon glared at him angrily.

"Then reconnect."

Kai pointed to his bleeding nose but no one really cared. "It's not that easy. You see this blood? I'm guessing that's not a good sign."

"Bonnie is going to kill herself," Elena snapped in frustration as Holden rubbed her back.

"Can she do that?" Jeremy questioned them as Holden thought about all the times he tried to kill himself but he never finished the job. "Can she die in the prison world?"

Kai smirked. "I couldn't. Of course, it was my own personal solitary confinement. Didn't want me to end my sentence early by killing myself. Ooh! I tried every method in the book. Didn't you too, Holden?" Kai turned to the vampire who smiled sarcastically. "Heh. I drove down to D.C. because there was this museum that has an actual guillotine."

Jeremy rolled his eyes. "We get it. For whoever's not lucky enough to be you, dead means dead."

Elena then shook her head as Izzie looked at Damon while inspecting her sweater's pockets. He glanced back at her and she shook her head, meaning she dropped the blood that Damon gave her. "We have to stop her. We have to give her hope, send her a message somehow."

Izzie and Damon both began to look around as Izzie noticed the small vial rolled under the table. "How? She couldn't hear us," Jeremy argued with Elena as Holden noticed Izzie rushing towards the table.

He furrowed his eyebrows as Izzie grabbed the vial before putting it back into its place. "What did you drop?" Holden suddenly asked as everyone turned to look at her.

"My lipstick," Izzie mused quickly so everyone turned back as Holden's eyes stayed on her for a bit more.

Holden then turned to Kai. "The message is already there in the atlas. Damon scribbled some notes on Nova Scotia. We just have to get her to see it," Holden explained as Elena nodded her head.

"All right, but how do we open an atlas if we can't touch anything?" Elena asked as Damon glanced at the male witch.

No one trusted Kai still but at least he was doing something to help. "We need to get Kai to crank up his witchy-woo, don't we, so we can make physical contact," Damon commented.

Kai sat down on the couch as he smiled sarcastically. "All while sending the 5 of you back over there? Sure. Yeah. Hey. Why don't I reanimate your dead parents for a tea party while I'm at it?" Kai then changed his attitude after glaring looks. "Sorry. Insensitive."

Jeremy then sighed and looked at Kai. "What if you just send me back?"

"What? No," Elena argued instantly as Holden didn't think it was such a bad idea.

Kai stood up with pursed lips. "That might work. Focus all of my magic on one person. It might be enough of a boost that you could physically interact if I can hold the spell."

"And if you cannot?" Holden questioned curiously.

"The magic overwhelms me, and I can't pull Jeremy out," Kai said calmly. "He'll be stuck over there for eternity."

Elena was scared of that idea so she grabbed her brother's hand before making him look at her. "Jer."

"Don't. Don't say anything. If I can get through to her, we save Bonnie's life. If not... At least I'll be with her when she dies," Jeremy explained as Elena slowly let go of his hand.

KAI CONTINUED CHANTING AS HE BEGAN TO SWEAT WHILE ELENA, DAMON, IZZIE AND HOLDEN WATCHED HIM. "I didn't know you and Bonnie had a death pact," Holden spoke to Damon who turned to look at him.

"It was my idea... I thought of it after we watched "the bodyguard" for the billionth time," Damon answered calmly before he smiled. "But then you came and I forgot about it instantly. I never thought she'd go through with it. I can't watch this."

Damon then left as Izzie followed him. "I'll go to my room," Holden told Elena who nodded.

He walked into his bedroom before looking at it. Somehow Holden felt angry. He just wanted Bonnie to hold on for a bit more. Even if he was the same when he was in the prison world too. Though he never really killed himself because he had hope. So why didn't Bonnie?

Elena entered the room too as she hugged Holden from behind. "Is Kai right about me?" she then asked causing Holden to pull away and turn to face her. "By turning into a vampire, I completely changed?"

"Don't let him get in your head, sweetheart," Holden stroked her cheek as Elena smiled.

"I'm not, but do you ever think about it, like, if I would still be with you if I was human?" she asked as Holden sighed while rolling his eyes and pulled away from her completely.

He walked over to his bourbon stash and poured himself some. "It's just a question..."

"No, we wouldn't be together because last time you chose as a human... You chose Stefan," Holden told her calmly. "You were on your way to him right before you died."

Elena furrowed he eyebrows as she nodded and began to head towards the exit. "I'll check on Jer," she mused and wanted to exit when suddenly she couldn't.

Holden looked at her as Elena touched the empty space to see that they got trapped by a boundary spell. "What's going on?" Elena asked as they heard yells and movements from downstairs.

"What the hell is happening?!" Damon shouted from his room as he was probably trapped in the room with Izzie too.

Elena listened in as she heard Kai groaning. "Liv is trying to kill Kai," Elena announced in fear as Damon began to shout for Jeremy. They couldn't let Kai die now because he was their only hope of helping Bonnie come back home.

"Kai! Get out here!" they heard Liv yell as she pushed a table on the floor.

"She's right below where I and Izzie are," Damon told Holden calmly but the vampires in the other room heard.

"You can't hide from me!" Liv continued to shout.

"Damon, use the fireplace," Holden commanded as Damon scoffed while kicking the rubble.

"Exactly my thoughts, brother," he answered as he made a hole down to the fireplace. He grabbed the old bourbon. "I said I was saving this for something special," Damon then dropped the bottle down to the fireplace, which caused huge flames.

Liv was thrown backwards as Elena and Holden both walked towards the door to find out that the boundary spell was down.

Elena and Holden rushed into the kitchen to find Jeremy and Kai, both unconscious. Elena sat down in front of Jeremy as Holden slapped Kai's cheeks, trying to wake him up. "Oh, Jeremy. Jeremy. Hey, Jeremy. Wake up," Elena panicked as Holden bit into his wrist and gave Kai his blood.

Kai suddenly woke up but Jeremy still had his eyes closed. Damon and Izzie entered the kitchen too. "Jeremy, wake up. Jer, wake up," Elena demanded and after a few seconds Jeremy finally opened his eyes. "Oh! Jeremy."

"I'm ok," he mused while nodding.

Elena looked incredibly worried. "Bonnie, is she..."

"I saw her. Sh-she's gonna be ok," Jeremy smiled weakly as Elena smiled before she looked at Holden who smiled back.

IT WAS LATE ALREADY AS ELENA ENTERED HOLDEN'S ROOM. She saw that Holden wasn't inside and took off her jacket before walking over to his bed and laying down. She stared up at the ceiling thinking about Jeremy leaving Mystic Falls.

She wanted him to be happy and felt proud when he took such step and applied to art school. "So Jeremy's going to be the next Picasso?" Holden questioned from the doorway as Elena raised her head to see him enter and close the door.

"Don't tease him about it," Elena sat up as Holden nodded his head before sitting on a small couch in front of the bed. He looked quite sad and Elena noticed that. "Look... If you're sad because of us... I've made some huge mistakes in my life. Being with you wasn't one of them, and, yes, I had Alaric compel away my love for you, and, yes, I did love Stefan once. The night I died, Matt was driving me back to him, and yet I found my way back to you. Holden..."

Elena then stood up and walked over to him. She kneeled down in front of him before taking his hands. "I always find my way back to you. It doesn't matter if I have my memories or not. It doesn't matter if I'm a vampire or not. I love you for who you are."

Holden stared at Elena but he wasn't shocked nor happy. He just nodded his head and stroked her cheek before making her sit down on his lap. "I love you," he said so Elena smiled before the two kissed softly. "Can you help me with something?"

Elena nodded her head so Holden sighed deeply before he took out a small vial of blood out of his jeans pocket. "What is that?" Elena asked him curiously.

"I found it in Izzie's room and since she and Damon are out right now... I took it," he said sadly as Elena took the vial before seeing that it had blood in it. "They lied to me. It's blood. Damon's blood."

"But that means..."

"He wants her to become a vampire," Holden said quietly as Elena stared at the vial with a frown. Holden was quiet for the rest of the night as Elena just snuggled him, knowing silence was the best thing for Holden now.

Vote, read, comment.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

243K 5.3K 32
"No matter how much you try to heal your broken problems you're only able to do as much as a tourniquet." Nothing ever happened in boring old Mystic...
189K 4.9K 22
(Y/n) Gilbert was one of the most outgoing people you could ever meet, but when her parents died in an accident things became very rough. What once w...
74.2K 1.7K 64
Eva Gilbert has spent her entire life having fun with her best friend and twin sister Elena in Mystic Falls, a small town in Virginia where nothing b...
981K 18.2K 25
In a small town called mystic falls Nina Gilbert , her twin brother Jeremy and her older sister Elena are grieving over the loss of their parents. No...