How To Ruin Your Best Friend'...

Da LaurenAshleighMorgan

Ever have a friend that shines in the spotlight? Sometimes you just want to tear them inside and out. This is... Altro

Prologue
Set "Revenge" Up and Begin Ruining of Kyra. JK. I have better ideas.
Give me the spolight once more please! Yeah, Kyra. You'll be down... in life.
Sometimes Friendship Hurts, But Love Is Always Good
I Got Chills But They Ain't Multiplyin'
Interlude
Running Out of Limelight there, Kyra?
Why does LOVE get in the way of my time of ruining Kyra?
Dear Life, Why Do You Give Me Awkward Moments? Love, Not So Psyched Liz
Does Everyone Care About This Revenge On Kyra? Maybe not, Maybe so.
Another Interlude
One Dark & Stormy Night, a Halloween party occurs.
You're No Longer a Concern of Mine
Depressing days really get the best of us...
Time to tell everything...
Epilogue

First Day for New Ideas- 8/24/2011

62 0 0
Da LaurenAshleighMorgan

Hopefully, you all like my story. So, here's the first chapter. Enjoy!

Chapter 1- First Day for New Ideas- 8.24.2011

“Liz, get up for school!” shouts my lovely mom Darla. I get up and run downstairs to eat. I see my sister, Carla, texting and eating. Who does that in the morning? I eat breakfast then I head upstairs to throw on a tee and jeans from a vintage store I bought. I get everything I need and head out the door. Being a senior at JFK High School has its perks. I leave and I make to the school in the right amount of time. I arrive and see my friend Kyra with her boyfriend, Kenny.

“They are so perfect together. Maybe they’ll last until prom.” Liz thought. Kyra gives me a nice smile and asks me, “I like your outfit today, doll.” I nod my head and walk with her to Art class. Hopefully, today will go well. We begin our assignment on things and nonsense for the class. It is first day, so yeah. Class ends a half hour later. Kyra heads to her English class, while I walk with my friends Bridget & Ivan to Psychology. The day goes by so quickly, I didn’t even know school was like that. By the way, the whole senior class (besides my friends & I) know Kyra. Here it begins, folks. Bringing her down…

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

536K 2.1K 62
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
618K 7.6K 31
The bad boy's life changes when he suddenly becomes the teacher's baby...
863K 28.1K 70
HIGHEST RANKINGS: #1 in teenagegirl #3 in anxiety Maddie Rossi is only 13, and has known nothing but pain and heartbreak her entire life. Only a shel...