Wake Up Call (A One Direction...

Wintery द्वारा

... This thing is kind of really terrible so um, I suggest you get away from it, for your sake, man. Proceed... अधिक

Wake Up Call (A One Direction Fanfic)
Chapter 1 - ✔
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Author's Note - Please Read And Please Don't Kill Me

Chapter 8

434 5 0
Wintery द्वारा

Chapter 8

Rosetta’s POV:

I woke up to complete darkness. I always wake up at 10 on the dot if I wasn’t awoken by my alarm, which is the only thing that can actually wake me up so I freaked when there was no light. I sat up and hit my head on something. I screamed, I never really was a screamer unless I was really aggravated. It was one of the only few things I was afraid of, being buried alive. “I’m gonna die, I’m gonna die,” I kept repeating it.

 I screamed again. I knew that no one would hear me if I was under anyways but someone must’ve been searching right? Wait, no one knows that I’ve disappeared, the boys all thought I’d be home and Jake thought I’d be sleeping on a park bench. I screamed again but this time one of the sides opened up and a hand covered my mouth. I shut my eyes; the light was blinding. The person chuckled and took their hand off my mouth.

“Please don’t kill me,” I begged with my eyes closed.

“Love, I wouldn’t dream of killing you, it’s nice to have you around,” A familiar accent teased. I hesitantly opened my eyes to meet Louis blue irises. I chuckled.

“I’m a complete nut job,” I muttered to myself.

“Nah, we all are and plus I’d be freaked too if I woke up somewhere I didn’t know,” Liam stated from behind Louis. I crawled out of the bunk, nearly falling fully to the floor to be caught by Liam. I still was pretty pissed off at him. I swatted his hands away and stood up. I waltz to the kitchen and sat on a bar stool where Niall and Zayn sat. They smiled at me before they resumed eating.

Harry waltzed into the room still looking sleepy. “Good morning, Rose,” He smiled politely. I kissed him on the cheek for that. He turned a bit pink at this and I chuckled.

“Why did he get a kiss?” Niall pouted.

“I know this is stupid but when I was younger my mother always kissed my dad on the cheek whenever he said good morning. Whenever he didn’t greet her or she didn’t kiss his cheek after, the whole day was full of fights and hatred. I guess it turned into a superstition of mine to kiss anyone who wishes me good morning on the cheek. One time a mailman said that to me and I well, kissed him on the cheek too. He turned soooo red,” I laughed at the memory.

My parents had a cute relationship. They always fought but never once considered divorce or fought for more than 5 minutes. I always adored them for it. They always fought over small things for the sake of it but when it came to the bigger things, they stood by eachother no matter what.  I somewhat questioned my mom’s love for my dad but not vice versa since I saw the way my dad’s eyes lit up whenever he saw my mom. I stopped questioning it though when my mom was so broken hearted after he died that she turned to drugs and alcohol, things that she claimed were against her morals.

“Good morning, Rose,” Liam said as he walked into the room, he couldn’t have heard us so he probably remembered it from when we were in Wolverhampton. He leaned down and I kissed his cheek.

“Guess you remember, huh?” I laughed.

“Who wouldn’t anyone, you thief?” He answered.

I glared at him. “It was an accident!” I proclaimed.

“Well, I’m sorry if I turned my head wondering what the heck you were doing,” Liam retorted.

“Well, I’m sorry if you didn’t realize I was kissing your cheek and you turned your head, idiot,” I retorted laughing.

He started laughing with me.

The boys all stared at us until Louis asked, “Are we missing something here?”

“When I first moved to Wolverhampton from London,” I began, “I walked out of my house and was about to make my way to school when a boy, who I didn’t know was Liam, was riding his bike,”

“I thought she was new so I wished her a good morning and continued down the road to school,” Liam continued.

“He didn’t know my superstition yet, and he continued down the road,” I laughed, “I ran after him and he stopped a couple of blocks before school at a forest,”

“I always stopped there before school since I was always early anyways,” Liam said, “I loved the quiet.”

“I ran up to him as he was getting off his bike and leaned it onto a tree. I was leaning in to kiss his cheek when,”

Liam continued, “I turned around when I saw the shadow and wondered what the heck this chick is doing so close to me.”

“I accidently kissed him on the lips when he turned around,” I finished.

“I was shocked and pushed her away-“ Liam said before I cut him off.

“You liked it! You totally pulled me closer!” I claimed.

“You stole my first kiss! And you were a complete stranger! Who wouldn’t have pushed you away?!” Liam yelled.

“I pushed YOU away!” I emphasized the ‘you’.

“Ugh, we have been arguing this for years!” Liam complained.

I chuckled. I found the aftermath funnier, we both ended up screaming and running to the lake to clean out our mouths. After all, boys had cooties then. Afterwards though, we ended up sitting and talking for hours. We became good friends afterwards but for the first week there was a hint of awkwardness. Eventually, it was forgotten though. I opened my mouth to retort but was cut off.

“How about this, you both pushed away?” Louis asked.

We both looked back at him. I totally forgot that they were here.. Niall and Zayn were smirking. Louis had his hands on his hips looking as if he were scolding us but still looked amused. Harry had a look of indifference on his face but his eyes totally gave his emotions away but I wasn’t sure which emotions. Maybe happiness? Sadness? I had no clue but I turned back to face Liam.

“Fine, we both pushed away,” I declared holding my hand out. Liam shook it and laughed.

“What?” I asked confused.

“Remember when after that you explained it to me and you told me that this never happened?” He chuckled.

I laughed too. “I loved spy movies okay? And then you believe that I was a spy for weeks,”

We laughed. “Hey, I got a best friend out of it,” Liam said. I smiled.

“Okay, back to the present, I gotta call the towing company,” I said.

“Did that already, your car is parked behind us,” Zayn said.

“Thanks boys! Well this is goodbye...”

“Can’t you stay for a bit longer? I mean its Sunday,” Harry offered.

“What time is it?” I asked Liam.

“Eleven,” he answered.

“Shit, where’s my phone?” I yelled. Niall tossed me my phone and I walked out of the tourbus. They yelled their protests but I said that I’d be back soon in response.

I dialed Jake’s number and waited for him to pick up the phone.

“ROSETTALYN BLOOM!” He yelled.

“Sorry, I was talking with the boys,”

“Wait, you didn’t end up on a park bench?” He questioned.

“Yeah, I dunno what happened really, after I called you I was jumped and I woke up on their tourbus. Opps, I’ll have to ask later,”

“Geez, Rose! I was panicking! You always wake up at 10! I thought something happened,” He started off strong but it turned into mumbles at the end. I could hear sniffles.

“Are you crying, Jake?” I teased playfully.

“I was worried okay? You have no one else left to worry about you so I took over their jobs,” He answered.

“I’m sorry, time flew by!”

“I know, but don’t do that again.”

“Wow, I never realized how much of a pansy you are,” I teased.

“I love ya, Rose,” he said ignoring my comments although he still sounded a bit annoyed.

“I love ya, Jake,” I responded.

“So do I need to pick you up?” He asked.

“No, I got the truck back so I’ll be fine,” I answered.

“Well, call me when you get back, I want all the details.... I missed you this weekend. It’s not the same without you,”

I laughed. “Bye Jake, I’ve got to get going if you wanna hear my story.”

“Bye!”

I hung up the phone and walked back to the tourbus.

“I’ve got to get going boys, my best friend just grounded me,” I laughed.

“Okay?” Harry quizzically said.

“I’ve got all your numbers so I’ll call you soon,” I said as I hugged each one of them

“Bye!” I yelled as I walked to the door.

I was about to open it when I realized that I still needed to door repairs.

“Guys, did anyone do my repairs?” I asked.

“Yeah, Zayn took a look this morning,”

“THANK YOU, ZAYN!” I yelled hugging him.

“But I could’ve done it myself,” I added.

“Sure you could’ve,” He questioned my skills!

“Never underestimate me. I work at an auto shop and I’ve been employee of the month for the past year,” I proudly announced, “That includes all executives and male employees,”

“Wow,” Zayn sheepishly said.

“Yeah, wow, I know my cars,” I said.

“Okay, bye boys!” I said again.

I made my way into the truck and shut the door behind me. I waved to the boys as I pulled out the parking space. I plugged in my destination on the GPS and left the 5 boys behind. Little did I know, I’d be seeing them real soon.

BARELY EDITED.. SORRY... AND OMFG... ANOTHER MILESTONE.. 800 READS.. O.O.. OH MY. Yeah.. I don't think I have anything to add... So... TIL THE NEXT UPDATE :)

AND PICTURE OF THE UPDATE IS... CUPCAKES.. CAUSE WHO DOESN'T LOVE CUPCAKES? But... if you don't... aren't they nice colours though? OKAY.. UM... BYE!

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

18 1 1
I'm very sorry ;-; I did not make this I just copied and pasted it I don't make that many spelling errors Geesus
13.2K 299 48
discontinued. this was all so fucking cringy jesus christ i'm sorry
2.1K 101 16
𝔗𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔢 𝔴𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔟𝔢 𝔫𝔬 𝔣𝔲𝔯𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔢𝔵𝔭𝔩𝔞𝔫𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫 , 𝔧𝔲𝔰𝔱 ℜ𝔢𝔭𝔲𝔱𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫 I mostly do Tags and important announcement's he...
14.2K 286 3
⊱:*𝐂𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐘 𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐱𝐨:*⊰ 𝘿𝙀𝙎𝘾𝙍𝙄𝙋𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉 𝙄𝙎 𝙄𝙉 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙉𝙊𝙏𝙀