Just Coworkers| • Shayne Topp...

Bởi Ashton_Larry

Rosimar is a young girl who has been living her 20 years of life struggling with being over-weight. She has n... Xem Thêm

Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty

Chapter One

3K 32 8
Bởi Ashton_Larry

Rosimar's P.O.V

I awoke to the sound of birds chirping, and cars driving by. I opened my eyes to see the sun shining through my window. A light breeze entered, and blew against my white skin. Goosebumps rose, and I rubbed them away. I breathed out slowly as I pulled the red duvet off of me. I looked to my side to see Noah snoring lightly. I smiled at my best friend, and decided to let him sleep a bit more. Noah was the greatest friend I could ever ask for. I tell him everything, and he tells me everything. Secrets do not exist in our friendship. He is like family to me. 

I walked on the black tiles from the bathroom, and started to undress. I looked at myself in the mirror, and frowned. I hated being so fat. You know, I always admired Courtney and Olivia. The way they could keep such small, and perfect little frames was astonishing to me. It was so difficult to just eat healthy for me. I have an eating disorder where I binge whenever I get my hands on food. Noah is the only one that knows about my problem. He is understanding, and tells me that I can seek help for it. I refuse to do so. He hates that I see myself in the ways I do, but I cannot help but think this way. 

*Time skip after shower*

I walked out of the bathroom with a bra and underwear. Noah has already seen me naked so it was not such a huge deal to me. I walked towards my closet with my hair up in a towel. I decide to wear a white spaghetti strap, Black ripped-skinny jeans, black leather jacket, and some maroon Dr. Martin boots. I smiled as I placed my outfit on the bed. I took my longish, curly, brown hair out of the towel, and watched as they stretched down to my lower back. Many of the fans thought I wore extensions when I wore my hair straighten, but it is naturally long. The hair looks way shorter because curly hair shrinks. 

I took my wide-tooth comb and started to pull it through my hair. The knots slowly being removed. Once I was done with that, I took a big scoop of leave-in conditioner and distributed it through my hair. I put my hair in the way I wanted it, and then I let it air dry which usually takes an hour and half. I turned around to get my outfit, when I see Noah rubbing his eyes. I smile and start to rake my fingers through his hair. 

"Good Morning, G-man." He smiled at me with his beautiful teeth showing.

"Good Morning, Rosi. I see you forgot to wake me up." He said as he furrowed his eyebrows. I shook my head. 

"No. I just wanted for you to get extra sleep." I smiled. he nodded in thanks, and got up to go freshen up. I walked over to my outfit, and started to get ready. I throw everything on, and walk over to the mirror. I frown. I loved the outfit. I just hate the way that my stomach pokes out a bit more than I would like. I touch my stomach, and my eyes started to water. Do not cry, Rosimar. You are stronger than this. Stop it!

I feel two arms wrap around my waist. I feel Noah place his head on my shoulder.

"Stop thinking that way about yourself." He said as his arms tightened a bit more. 

"I wasn't doing that I-"

"Rosi, you can't trick me. You might have not said it out loud, but I know you. You are looking at yourself, and thinking about how you don't like what you see. Stop that. You are beautiful. Trust and believe me when I tell you." I turned around in his arms, and he was so upset. I could tell by just looking into his eyes. I started to cry into his chest.

"I am sorry, Noah. I just can't do it. I can't picture myself any other way. Can we please talk about this later... please?" He bit his lip, and sighed. He nodded, and hugged me tightly. I wiped my tears as we pulled away. 

"Let's go before we are late." He said with his signature smile. 

"Let me touch up my make-up. Plus we have like 30 minutes to spare. " He nodded.

"Okay, Rosi. I am going to go downstairs and prepare breakfast. You know I make some mean pancakes." I panicked with wide eyes. 

"No!" Noah looked at me strangely and arched his right brow.

"Uhm... I uh ate breakfast already so don't make me any." I smiled, nervously. He nodded, and told me to hurry before going down the stairs. The truth his, I have not been eating. I might pick at something, but I never eat it. Like I might nibble at some fruit or salad, but I don't eat like I am supposed to. That would have to be the only secret between Noah and I. Plus, knowing Noah he will figure out eventually.

I quickly touched up my make-up and walked downstairs as Noah sat in the dining room, eating the sticky pancakes. I licked my lips, and my stomach rumbled quietly. I ignore the temptation in front of me. 

"Okay. I am done! Let's go shall we?" He said smiling as he threw the plastic plate into the sink. I smile and nodded as I walked out my house with a smiling Noah.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

13.1K 396 24
I DON'T OWN SMOSH! THIS IS ALL FICTION! WARNING: Contains some strong language Olivia has a huge crush on Anthony even though she's with Phil. Bu...
31.8K 918 23
Finally free from Defy, and into Mythical's loving home. Shayne Robert Topp and Courtney Ruth Miller have been going through one heck of a rollercoas...
3.1K 143 45
As a community of people who write Smosh Fanfictions, we can all agree that Smosh is incredible. But not every fictional character feels that way. Wh...
8.7K 78 18
Shayne Topp x reader ; fan- fiction ( 16+ ) " Whenever she isn't where I am, I feel like something is missing. I just wanna be wherever she is. Do th...