The Deal

Od AutumnLeighxo

Hope's brother was murdered 2 years ago and she's spent all that time trying to track the men down who were r... Viac

Introduction
Chapter 1: The New Arrivals.
Chapter 2: Trouble Brewing.
Chapter 3: Freckles
Chapter 4: Painful Memories.
Chapter 5: The Deal.
Chapter 7. The Black Spades.
Chapter 8: His Weakness.
Chapter 9: All A Lie.
Chapter 10: Tears.
Chapter 11: Getting The Ball Rolling.
Chapter 12: I'm Enjoying The View.
Chapter 13: Another Deal.
Chapter 14: On Your Marks, Get Set, Go.
Chapter 15: Bite Me.
Chapter 16: Family Legacy.
Chapter 17: Friend Date.
Chapter 18: The Spy.
Chapter 19: How Could You.
Chapter 20: Best Night Of My Life.
Chapter 21: Mystery Guy.
Chapter 22: First Meeting
Chapter 23: My Demons.
Chapter 24: Losing Control.
Chapter 25: Rough Night?
Chapter 26: Unexpected News.
Chapter 27: Time To Face The Music.
Chapter 28: Arguments & Gunshots.
Chapter 29: Be Happy Freckles.
Chapter 30: I Need To Change.
Chapter 31: Memories & Angry Sex.
Important question!!!
Chapter 32: The letter.
Chapter 33: I'm Just That Good.
Chapter 34: The New Student.
Chapter 35: You Can't Choose Family.
Chapter 36: Running Away.
Chapter 37: Goodbyes.
Chapter 38: A Year Later
New Book!!
TRAILER

Chapter 6: No Turning Back.

1K 51 70
Od AutumnLeighxo

Mason above^^^

The Deal

It's just my luck that Mason would happen to turn up with slutty Rose after I had just made a deal with the boys. 

Thanks, Miles, I thought you were looking out for me.

Oh great now he's walking over.

 I try and rack my brain with what excuse I can come up with, then someone's hand gently touched mine breaking me out of my thoughts.

I looked down to see Jace's hand on top of mine that were laid on the seat beside me. His thumb gently sliding up and down, tingles crept up my arm making my hairs stand on end.

When I saw him looking down at me with a small encouraging smile, my nerves melted away. 

"What are you doing with these lowlifes Hope?" Mason spat as soon as he reached our table glaring at me with his glassy blue eyes.

"Who the fuck are you calling lowlifes Chambers?" I heard Callum snap without even hesitating.

Swinging my leg under the table trying to hit him so he would stop and calm down before he ruined the plan already.

"What the fuck was that for Hope?" West jumped a bit in his seat whilst muttering what I would assume are insults towards me.

"Oops sorry, my bad, I get leg spasms," I say with amusement but he only growls back whilst Callum laughs.

Since I haven't replied back to Mason, he grabs hold of my hand and rips me from the seat. I stumble over my feet and fall into his arms with my eyes shut thinking I was about to hit the ground.

As soon as I know I'm good and safe from landing on my face, I push him away from me.

"You of all people know how much I hate being manhandled, " I bark as I ball my fists up out of anger.

"Oh please," Mason leaned forward until his lips brushed my ear whispering, "You never complained in the bedroom." I shiver with disgust, this isn't the same boy I once knew at all.

Or maybe he was, I just never took any notice.

Most people didn't like him back then because they never saw the good in him as I did.

Now all I see is the shell of the boy I fell in love with, who only cares about sex, and doesn't care who he hurts as long as he gets what he wants. Which sadly seems to be me right now.

In the corner of my eye, I could see the boys trying not to react to the scene that's happening right in front of them. Clearing my throat and messing with my fingers, "well to answer your question I was having a coffee with Lily, then these three came in and just asked me a question. No biggy." I rambled on realizing that Lily isn't even here, oh shit.

"Well, where is Lily?"

I glance around the shop trying to think of what to say.

"In the bathroom, god I don't need to explain everything to you." I can't do this much longer, I'm not great when I'm caught off guard and put on the spot.

"Well, she's been in there for an awfully long time, girl problems?" I scoffed at him.

"Yeah cause that's what all you guys think when a woman takes too long in the toilet." I spat.

"I'm just gonna see what's taking her so long." I nervously laughed and glanced at the boys who were staring at me amusingly.

Thanks for helping me out, I really appreciate it.

Running into the bathroom, slamming the door with a loud bang I reached into my back pocket and searched for Lily's name in my contacts.

Come on pick up please, it's not like I'm in a life and death situation right now.

After a few more rings she finally picks up,"Yellow."

"Right, Lil I need you to come to Starbucks right now, but climb through the bathroom window. I will open it for you. You need to come now though."

"Well hello Lily, it's so nice to hear your voice. How have you been today since I haven't seen you all day."

I huffed, "Come on I don't have time for this, you need to be here now."

"But I've just made some chicken nuggets," I could hear the sadness in her voice.

"I'll buy you more, just come on."

"Fine, why do you want me there anyway?"

She could be here by now if she didn't ask so many god damn questions.

"Move it Lily." I replied a bit louder this time becoming aggravated.

"Alright chill, I'm coming now." I just hung up the phone leaning my forehead against the wall.

There are probably thousands of germs settling on my forehead right now but I'm just too tired to care. 

How did I end up in this situation? I don't think I'm cut out for a deal like this but on the other hand, I can't let my brother down. Also part of me doesn't want to let them, three boys, out there down.

After a few minutes, there was a tap at the window, I quickly walked over and slid the window open to let Lily in. I tried helping her down but as clumsy as she is, she managed to find a way to fall down and drag me with her. Landing on my back against the cold tiles and yelped in shock.

"Bloody hell Lil, I think you made me bleed."

She lifted her head up and gave me a playful wink, "Well this is cozy," pushing her off me whilst she laughed quietly and muttered at how easy I am to wind up, I stood up and rubbed the back of my head. 

Well, that's going to hurt later.

Without wasting any more time I wrapped my hand around hers and pulled her out of the bathroom to see Jace pinning Mason up against the wall.

He had both of his hands gripped onto his collar, I could practically see the steam come out of his ears.

"Jace."

After he heard my voice, he looked over and the anger instantly disappeared and was replaced by an emotion I couldn't really recognize.

Whatever happened here must have really annoyed him as he isn't one to lash out so easily. He's usually calm and collected. 

I stepped forward until I made it to both of them, slowly placing my hand over his.

"Let go of him Jace, I need to speak to him," I calmly spoke.

A few seconds passed and he finally let go of Mason, but not forgetting to give him one last push against the wall.

"Hasta la próxima vez dick." (Until next time dick)

He muttered in what I am assuming is Spanish, that made him sound so attractive. Then he just left the shop without even looking back at any of us.

I really need to ask the three of them what happened whilst I was gone.

"Well thanks for letting me know Hope, I'll make sure to tell Caleb you will be over later to start on your English project," Clearing my thoughts I saw West and Callum stand up and walk towards the door. 

"What?" I said a bit too quiet.

"Caleb told me you had a project to work on together, thanks for telling me where you live. I'll make sure he knows so he can pick you up later."

He gave me a quick wink when Mason turned to look at me, then they both walked out of the shop and towards the car. Lily came over and gave me a questionable look. 

"Why did you tell me to climb through the window..."

"Lily, shut up."

We both eyed each other, hoping she would take the hint to not say anything in front of Mason. She might kill me later though for dragging her away to meet me at the coffee shop for practically no reason.

"Right well I'm just gonna go, I have a date with the tv and some chicken," She glanced between me and Mason before sighing.

"I'll speak to you later okay," after giving me a quick hug she also left.

Looks like it's just me and him now seen as the shop is practically empty and Rose must have left whilst I was in the bathroom.

Looks like I will be finding out the rest of the plan later on then, and Caleb was right. I will be seeing him in his home.

"Right what did you want Mason?"

"I want you to go on a date with me." I tried not to laugh or roll my eyes whilst telling him to sling it.

I can't ruin this for any of us. If I am to help them take him down, which I still don't understand why which I will hopefully find out later, I need to agree.  

I need help with finding the person who nearly ran me down a few years ago but hit my older brother instead and just left him for dead. So without thinking, I agreed to the date.

What I didn't know from this moment is that my whole life will change, and maybe not for the better.

___________________________________

Hope you enjoyed this chapter, vote and comment.

Ciao! x

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

The Gang Leaders Od 21NightSky

Tínedžerská beletria

152K 3.1K 47
Lucy isn't an ordinary gang leader. Most gang leaders are boys but she was an exception. She's a strong and independent girl and a powerful leader. L...
The Gangleader and His? Od S

Tínedžerská beletria

16.7K 2.5K 45
Meet Sophia Williams, a typical good girl with good grades, good looks, and good at almost everything. A girl who hides so many secrets behind that s...
The Good Girl Boxer Od May Conner

Tínedžerská beletria

2.6M 70.7K 49
COMPLETED BUT EDITING ~~~~🌸~~~~ "Look who joined us boys. If it isn't the GG herself." I rolled my eyes and taped my hands as one of the annoying j...
24.3M 1.1M 70
"I didn't ask to be in the middle of your ego-battle," I grumble. Blake pins me to my locker, hands resting on either side of my head. "Well, you got...