Survive ! (BTS x Reader)【 Zom...

Von elevenally

[Book 1] [COMPLETED] (tw/// mentions of blood and gore scenes) "Do we need to fight?" "No" They looked at me... Mehr

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Author's Note.
Chapter 7
Author's Note.
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Author's Note
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Author's Note
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Author's note

3.6K 100 44
Von elevenally

Hello there, I know I'm back to disturb u guys once again cz this ain't a chapter but seriously, I wanna thank u ppl for reading this weird book which I left hanging , don't worry the next chapter is soon gonna come to life. So I checked the stats of my book 2 days ago and I'm gonna show it to u guys too.

So of course female majority is more, u can see the gender thing on the right side and then there's the age thing on the left with 18-20 being in the majority.

And these r the countries my fellow readers r from. I m glad to see that some Indians have also been through my book and btw, I am an Indian too.

So that's all, u can ignore this part and yeah don't worry I will update a new chapter soon. Keep reading, comment and vote. I love you guys.❤❤❤❤❤

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

243K 10.9K 56
BTS Apocalypse AU In a world where half the population are living and half are the living dead, you need to be fit, strong and have strong teamwork i...
14.5K 1.2K 61
"Why the hell are you screaming?!" "YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE A POSTER!" When an ARMY suddenly sees BTS popping out of her poster and asking her for he...
10.4K 1.3K 40
[ᴀ ᴊɪᴋᴏᴏᴋ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ] January 1, 2157 A deadly virus broke out exactly one year ago. Since then, the human population has rapidly decreased, the worl...
3.7K 263 32
Where cannibals infested South Korea and no zombie movie could have prepared the country for a reality of flesh-eating monsters. However, that didn't...