Red vs Blue Season 4: Male Oc

Od xSpartanLeox

Rvb Season 4, while Leo joins the blues on their quest, the reds start to have their own battle with a new bl... Více

The New Oc
Rvb S4 E1 "Familiar Surroundings"
Rvb S4 E2 "Hunting Time"
Rvb S4 E3 "Fight or Fright"
Rvb S4 E4 "Fair Competition"
Rvb S4 E5 "Lost in Triangulation"
Rvb S4 E6 "The Hard Stop"
Rvb S4 E7 "Previous Commitments"
Rvb S4 E8 "Looking for Group"
Rvb S4 E9 "Exploring Our Differences"
Rvb S4 E10 "Setting a High Bar"
Rvb S4 E11 "Getting All Misty"
Rvb S4 E12 "Talk of the Town"
Rvb S4 E13 "Sneaking In"
Rvb S4 E14 "You Keep Using That Word"
Rvb S4 E15 "Getting Debriefed"
Rvb S4 E16 "Under The Weather"
Rvb S4 E18 "Things Are Looking Down"
Rvb S4 E19 "Two for One"
Rvb S4 E20 "The Arrival"

Rvb S4 E17 "Right to Remain Slienced"

3.7K 85 37
Od xSpartanLeox

Red Base
To the inside of Red Base. Sarge and Leo are walking through the base, until the see Grif and Simmons at the exit of the base.

Simmons: Sarge, finally, I need to tell you what the Blues are planning.

Sarge: I thought I told you idiots not to let this traitorous scumbag in the base!

Simmons: Good to see you too, sir.

Leo: So, what's the story here?

Grif: Simmons got mad about an Imaginary tank, switched teams and give the blues an extra man and then crawled back to us.

Leo: (Sighs) I can't leave you guys alone for one day, can I?

Simmons: None, of this would of happened if Leo was here!

Leo: I was to busy dealing with an Alien quest!

Sarge: Calm your roosters! (To Grif) Now why is this traitor in our base!

Grif: I didn't let him in the base.

Sarge: He's standing right here.

Grif: Well obviously he penetrated the defensive protocol that me and Private Donut established.

Simmons: Defense protocol? You asked me what the password was.

Grif: And you knew it.

Simmons: I guessed it. By the way, the password was 'password.'

Grif: It's so obvious, it's impossible to guess!

Leo: Why do we still have that as the password?

Sarge: Diabolical.

Simmons: A password should contain at least one number, and one letter. For example, your password would be "2dumb2live".

Sarge: Excellent burn.

Simmons: Thank you, sir.

Sarge: Traitor.

Simmons: Dammit.

Sarge: Grif's stupidity aside, I'm not speaking with you until we punish your insubordination and treason.

Simmons: How about I just trade you the information that I learned from the Blues?

Sarge: No! We have to have a trial. Right here, right now.

Leo: Um but, da- I mean Sarge, why don't we just let Simmons tell us the information

Sarge: He can, after the trial!

Simmons: What? We don't even have a judge.

Sarge: Inaffirmative. In my civilian life, I worked as a judge for many years.

Grif: What level? Municipal? Federal?

Sarge: Livestock. And occasionally agriculture. Now let's find out if Simmons is guilty of treason or best in breed.

Leo: Is that even a court?

Simmons: Yeah, I don't recognize the authority of this court.

Sarge: No-one cares what a convicted criminal thinks.

Simmons: But aren't I innocent until you prove me guilty?

Sarge: Nonsense! Why would we waste time having trials for innocent people? That would be a waste of resources.

Simmons: But I'm not guilty until you hold trial and convict me.

Sarge: So you admit it's a foregone conclusion!

Simmons: No- wait, I mean no- yes-no, that was right, I think.

Leo: I'm sure, there's another solution to this.

Simmons: Surely we can have a vote instead!

Sarge: A vote on how you'll be executed?

Simmons: Never mind.

Grif: Okay, this is officially more boring than any of the other times I've been to court. Permission to sigh and walk away sir?

Sarge: Permission denied. If you leave, Simmons won't have anybody to defend him!

Simmons: Whowowowhoa wait a second, I prefer to defend myself.

Sarge: I knew you'd say that, and as the old saying goes, a person who chooses to defend himself, has a fool for a lawyer. And that fool is Grif.

Grif: Who's the prosecution?

Sarge: Why I am of course.

Simmons: You're the judge and the prosecutor? That's a conflict of interest.

Sarge: I object to that as speculative. And I also sustain my own objection.

Grif: Uh, we'd like to enter a plea.

Simmons: What?

Grif: Look it's only a matter of time before Donut finds out we're having this trial.

Sarge: I'm listening.

Leo: Why would you be worried about Don- ....Oooo, crap.

Grif: That's why Leo, if Sarge is the judge and the DA, and I'm the defense, you know Donut's gonna wanna be the bailiff, and that means he's gonna wanna wear the cop uniform with the short shorts.

Simmons: (groans) Officer Hot-pants.

Leo: (Shivers) I still get nightmares of that.

Grif: Exactly. And I think we can all remember that dance routine from Sarge's birthday party.

Past
To Leo, Grif and Simmons from the past looking at an enormous cake.

Simmons: Oh my God, that cake is huge! It's big enough to fit a person in it.

Leo: (Suspicious) Why does this cake taste off, a bit.

Grif: Why does the cake smell like baby oil? Oh God, where's Donut?!

Leo: (About to puke) Oh god! Someone get me a bucket!

Present
Back to the present in red base.

Leo: (Grim) I'm never eating cake again.

Sarge: Hrh, okay. We'll commute Simmons' sentence in favour of time served.

Grif: With time off for good behaviour.

Sarge: No-one wants a messy trial.

Grif: I also think he should pay a hefty fine, which we can split.

Sarge: Agreed.

Leo: Isn't that a bit, to much?

Simmons: I didn't do anything, tho!

Grif: You just keep your mouth shut. And don't talk to the press.

Donut: Hey, what's goin' on in there?

Sarge/Grif/Leo/Simmons: Nothing!

Blood Gulch
To O'Malley standing in the middle of the Canyon, near blue base.

O'Malley: Huhahahahahaah, now be careful. Don't give away our position with maniacal laughing. We don't know what to expect from these fools. This could all be an elaborate trap! And we don't want to be caught off-guard.

Doc: You mean get caught in a trap before we have a chance to spring our trap.

O'Malley: Precisely you fool, now shut up. At least we have a lookout. Lopez! What do you see up there?

To Lopez head, lying on a rock.

Lopez: >Nothing much. Just like always. Man, this place sucks.<

O'Malley: I haven't been here in some time, which one is the Blue Base?

Doc: It's the blue one.

O'Malley: Oh, yes. They're really thinking outside the box with the design. Hmm, it's quiet, too quiet.

A sniper shot rings by O'Malley's head.

O'Malley: Now suddenly it's too loud. I preferred it when it was quiet.

To Church with Caboose and Wade behind him, on top of blue base, aiming his sniper rifle at O'Malley..... not like he'll be able to hit him, tho.

Church: (Yells) Alright hold it right there!

Lopez: >I see someone now. I think he has a gun.<

O'Malley: Yes I see that, thank you for keeping us informed, you moron.

Church: Yeah that was just a warning shot O'Malley. You make any funny moves, the next one's gonna go right in the middle of your visor.

Caboose: You think you can make that shot from here?

Church: Uh, probably not, I was actually trying to hit him that time. I swear to God I think somebody fucks with the sights on this thing when I'm not lookin'.

Wade: Or your not as good as you think.

Church: (Sarcasm) Oh haha, very funny.

O'Malley: I knew it! This was just some elaborate scheme to lure us in to an ambush!

Church: First of all, I don't know if calling you on the phone and inviting you over- I don't know if that qualifies as an elaborate scheme. And secondly, we're not ambushing you. We just wanna lay down some ground rules for your visit.

O'Malley: I'm not very big on rules, you know.

Doc: It's true! We had this system back at the evil lair where we each clean on different days, but I always end up doing it!

O'Malley: Oh shut up!

Doc: And he always leaves the milk out!

O'Malley: You fool! Be quiet.

Doc: And don't even get me started on the phone bill.

Wade: (Whispers) What is wrong with this dude?

Church: (Whispers) He's got some A.I infected in his head, making him do crazy shit.

Wade: (Whispers) That doesn't sound good.

Church: (Yells) Hey Doc, I see you're still swimmin' around in that head somewhere too.

Doc: Well it's not the ideal situation, but any relationship requires work if you-

O'Malley: You fool! This isn't a relationship, I'm just using your body to fulfill my evil plans. When we're done, I'm going to throw your rotting carcass into a swamp, and let the beasts feed on your entrails, huhuhuhuhahahahaa.

Doc: I love you too buddy.

O'Malley: Oh shut up.

Church: Well, don't get any bright ideas about jumping in to anyone else today, O'Malley. We've all got our radios off, and we've all got our minds cleared. We're not thinking about anything. For some of us that was easier than others.

Caboose: I just finished thinking about something, and didn't start thinking about anything else.

Wade: Is it ok, if I'm think about setting trees burning?

Church: So here's how this is gonna work: You're gonna come in, you're gonna take a look at Tucker, you're gonna tell us what's wrong, and then you're gonna leave.

O'Malley: Hmm, and what do we get?

Church: Whaddaya want. And I should warn you, Tex is not here. So if you have any cute ideas for her, don't bother.

Doc: Well a standard physical usually requires a twenty dollar co-pay. Hey, ask him what kind of health insurance plan they have.

O'Malley: You fool, let me negotiate. We want something from you, but we're not going to tell you what it is, until we need it! Huhuhuhuahahahaha.

Church: No way, I'm not agreeing to something without knowing what it is!

O'Malley: Huhuhuhuhuhuh, oh yes you will. You will or your little friend Tucker will die, die a most horrible death. And you know his blood will be on your hands. Years from now, you'll drive yourself mad wondering if there was anything you could have done to save him, so you will agree to what I want. You will agree even though what I want is something mysterious. What I want is something frightening. What I want is something pure evil, aaahahahahahahahahaaa! I'm also being told that a twenty dollar co-pay is pretty much standard.

Church: Alright, fine.

O'Malley: Hah, huhaha you fool, and we want the twenty dollars up front!

Church: Fine!

O'Malley: And in cash...

Church: Oh whatever!

O'Malley: Ah you moron! If you'd used a credit card you could have gotten airline miles! Or at least a thirty day grace period with no interest. You fiscally irresponsible fools!

Church: Hey, can one of you two give me twenty dollars? Wait, no thirty dollars!

Wade: Who brings cash into a war zone?

The End
===============================

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

69.4K 1.3K 19
RvB Season 9, with Church and Zeta now trapped in the Epsilon Unit. The reds and blues move back to Valhalla, but their stay isn't long when someone...
12.1K 376 26
Church is gone, for good this time and project freelancer has been defeated. The reds and blues have new bases in Valhalla. Caboose and Shawn are doi...
13.3K 329 20
Join the reds and blues for their next adventure. Thea and the Others have separated going through the Teleporter and now they have to find O'Malley...
4.2K 172 22
RVB but with a Corporal. Steve is an unknown person with a certain something off with him. He arrived to join Red Team and was given second in comma...