My Seven Brothers

Od charIiequinn

Summer Tuckerman is the only and youngest girl in her family with seven older brothers. After their parents a... Viac

Introduction
Chapter 1 - I'm Not A Ragdoll!
Chapter 2 - Chickenbutts!
Chapter 3 - Sorry To Burst Your Bubble
Chapter 4 - Social Butterfly
Chapter 5 - Mind Your Own Business
Chapter 6 - Space Cadet
Chapter 7 - We're Poppin'
Chapter 8 - Golden Girls
Chapter 9 - Grannies or Huggies
Chapter 10 - The Little Princess
Chapter 11 - Screaming Hairy Armadillo
Chapter 12 - Soap Opera
Chapter 13 - Turkey!
Chapter 14 - You're a Mean One, Mr. Blake
Chapter 15 - Riley + Sugar = No Good
Chapter 16 - And the Oscar Goes to...
Chapter 17 - Can I Be Drunk Too?
Chapter 18 - Is That Even Allowed?
Chapter 19 - Itty Bitty Summer
Chapter 21 - I Hate Valentine's Day
Chapter 20 - Next Thyme
Chapter 22 - Not Identified
Chapter 23 - Little Devil Matchmaker
Chapter 24 - Mr. Bunny
Chapter 25 - The Birthday Boy
Chapter 26 - We Are the Tuckermans
Chapter 27 - Stay Safe
Chapter 28 - Our Parents?
Chapter 29 - My Family
Chapter 30 - This Is Where I Belong
Chapter 31 - My Seven Brothers
Epilogue
Q&A
ONCE UPON A WRONG NUMBER
GIRLS OF GOLD
CHEMISTRY

Thank You

2.5K 66 11
Od charIiequinn

Oh my gosh guys! We made it! I finished this book! Don't take it out of your library yet, because I have plenty of more chapters planned. But I just wanted to take a moment to thank you guys.

About a year ago, I started this book, just for fun. I didn't expect it to get any reads or votes. And while my book doesn't have a million reads or reached #1 on teen fiction, I'm still incredibly proud of it.

Writing this book had had many ups and downs. Even when I stopped writing for a couple months, you guys were still there supporting me. Without you guys, I would have never been able to complete this book.

I'd like to acknowledge a few people right now for helping me throughout this book.

First of all, I'd like to thank Happyflappy2000 . I don't know if you realized it or not, but you were my very first read and vote. Your comments motivated me to continue writing. Your support helped me and made me realize how much I loved writing this book. You've stuck with me throughout this whole journey from start to finish. I really want to thank you for that.

Next, I'd like to thank anira32 and Ravenbloodfang . During that period of time when I stopped writing for a couple months, I was really depressed. I decided to reread my book to get motivation and read all the comments. Here's what you guys wrote:

When I read this, I was honestly so happy. It made me feel so good that I had people like you guys who supported me. This comment was a huge reason why I started writing again. I'm not even sure if you guys still read this book, but I'd still like to thank you anyway.

Also, I'd like to thank just_kendall_ . She started out as just reading and commenting on my book, and now we've gotten pretty close. We're actually collaborating on a book! More info will be out soon! She was both a friend and a supporter while I was writing this book. Thank you!

And lastly, I'd like to thank every single one of you who have read this book, voted, commented, and followed me. All of your comments made my day. As an author, it's really hard to continue writing when there are people who hate on your book. Luckily, I didn't have that on my book. Each and everyone of you contributed to this book in some small way. So I'd like to give a HUGE THANK YOU.

While I was scrolling through my message board, I came across this:

I wrote this less than a year ago. I believe I had just published the second chapter. Now I have almost 50k reads, and over 1k votes. It's amazing how much I've accomplished thanks to you guys!

I went through my book and picked out my favorite comments from you guys to share. And here they are:

stitchedupblackheart

kawaiistar7

SeaVelvet10

anira32 Ravenbloodfang

But I read everyone of your comments, even if I don't reply to them! And I love them!

Even when you guys add my book to your reading list titled "favorites" or something similar. It makes my day!

So basically, without you guys, I couldn't have done this. I couldn't have been within the top 200 in teen fiction, I couldn't have gotten 47k reads and 1k votes, and I couldn't have met new people! So from the bottom of my heart thank you very much!

sereneur

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

Life with 4 brothers Od XxRosexX

Tínedžerská beletria

32.2K 1.6K 19
Whoever let Lily Hayes have 4 older brothers deserves a smack in the face. This story will contain the life of Lily Hayes getting teased, tortured...
BROKEN (book #1) Od Bellamy

Tínedžerská beletria

28.8K 979 40
After being born in to an unfair world Olivia tries her best to get by with what she has. But after she learns of an unnerving secret her world begin...
257K 5.4K 43
After the tragic death of her mother, Skylar is forced to move in with her 5 older brother, who she has never met before. With the new wealth, loss o...
869K 23.4K 77
She lives her life to the fullest as she is love by everyone in her home, where everyone supports and cheers for her. Some things also somewhat make...