Payback Sucks, So Do You!

由 ClockworkLeo

I will give you hint, that douche bag that just ditched me, his own mate, for soccer practice is the guy that... 更多

*DISCLAIMER*
Chapter One: Rejected.
Chapter Two: Step One
Chapter Three: Crying for the Enemy
Chapter Four: Karaoke Night!
Chapter Five: The Human
Chapter Six: Sleepover!
Chapter Seven: Karma
Chapter Eight: Abba and Kisses
Chapter Nine: Game On
Chapter Ten: Freaking Hormones!
Chapter Eleven: Party Hearty
Chapter Twelve: All About Hanna
Chapter Thirteen: Rouges suck!
RECAP
Chapter Fourteen: Stake Out
Chapter Fifteen: Act Natural
Chapter Sixteen: The Doctor and Cinderella Are Here to Save Us!
Chapter Seventeen: Opps
Chapter Eighteen: Equivalent Exchange
Chapter Nineteen: Tristen's Tourney
Chapter Twenty: For Ole' Times Sake
Chapter Twenty-One: Double Trouble
Chapter Twenty-two: One Normal Night
Chapter Twenty-Three: Opps, they did it again!
Chapter Twenty-Four: Just a Dream?
Chapter Twenty-Five: Axel and His Band of Merry Hunters
Chapter Twenty-Six: Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Winning
Chapter Twenty-Eight: KAAARROOKKEEEEEEE!!!
Chapter Twenty-Nine: There Is Always Room For Improvement!
Chapter Thirty: Coming to Terms
Chapter Thirty-One: GAMES!
Chapter Thirty-two: Catch Me If You Can!
Chapter Thirty-Three: All the useless knowledge you know!!!
Chapter Thirty-Four: Moon Prism Power!
Chapter Thirty-Five: Memory Lane
Chapter Thiry-Six: Illegally Blonde
Chapter Thirty-Seven: The Return of the Hormones
Epilogue

Chapter Twenty-Seven: Oh boy, Three A.M!

4K 167 15
由 ClockworkLeo

*WARNING: GROUCHY TIRED EVYNNE AHEAD! PROCEED WITH CAUTION!*

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it."

~John Lennon

Payback Sucks, So Do You!

Chapter Twenty-Six: Oh Boy, Three A.M!

Maddie please shut your kid up, I begged as I tried to block out the sound of Annabelle's cry by turning over and burying my face in Beck's shoulder. Glancing up I noticed he was asleep. He was freaking sleeping while a banshee was screaming through out the fucking pack house!

Good to know if I Was ever like attacked or murdered in the night he wouldn't fuckign wake up! Ugh! Mates!

I picked up my phone and saw it was three a.m. I hate everything.

I gave up and got up and walked towards the nursery until I was three feet away from the door and stopped. She stopped crying. I heard faint singing, so curiosity got the best of me and I peered inside to see Tristen standing next to Annabelle's crib.

It would have been even cuter if I hadn't recognized the lullaby as the one Sharkboy sings in Sharkboy and Lavagirl.

Annabelle remained still and silent as she watched her big brother with a wide grin. Before her eyes began to get droopy and she fell back to sleep. Tristen kissed his hand and placed it on his sleeping sister's cheek. "Goodnight little sister."

He turned away and saw me standing at the doorway recording everything he froze had the most horrific face I had ever seen, more scared then Tamaki's when Honey woke up to find Usa-chan covered in tea. Yes, that terrified.

All I could do was rush towards him and squeeze him cooing about how adorable everything was. Of course the brat stole my phone and ran out of the room.

"OH NO YOU DON'T!" I dashed after him, chasing him down the hall past Beck and I's room and down the stairs. "First you frame me for you cheating at the eating contest and now this?!? I thought we were tight!"

He turned his head and stuck his tongue out at me.

"OH YOU LITTLE BRAT!" He laughed and ran from me circling around the first floor of the pack house and back up the stairs.

"All things alchemic! Please stop with the stairs!"

Then he ran into the my old room. I banged on the door. "Get out her and face me like a man!"

"After I delete that!"

"Okay, fine."

"What do you mean?"

"I already emailed them to your mom."

"How could you?!? If she found out I actually like Annabelle she might make me spend time with her!"

"Really? That's what this is about?"

"I might get cooties! This is serious, Evynne!"

"You make a valid point, young alpha."

"Really? Isn't this where your suppose to tell me there will come a day when I will stop believing in cooties when I meet my mate?"

"Hell no! I've met my mate and all it has done is make me believe more in cooties." I answered. "If anyone has cooties, it's Uncle Beck."

"Really?" Only that wasn't Tristen I turned to see Beck standing in front me with an amused look on his face. "I wasn't aware of this."

"Well duh." I replied. "Everyone knows you have cooties."

"Really?"

I nodded my head, "Yup. Now be a good little Watson and get my phone back from Moriarty."

"So what, you're Sherlock now?"

"Well would you prefer to be Robin, the Boy Wonder? Cuz I mean if you into that kind of thing..."

"Fine! I'll help!" He went back into our room and I heard him walk through the bathroom and start talking to Tristen. He came back out and handed me my phone. "Now please, let's go back to bed before Maddie wakes up."

I nodded and followed him back into our room and tried to go back to sleep.

"Come on, Evynne. The event for today is starting in an hour. You've got to get ready." Beck said shaking me.

I rolled over and glared at him, "That may have worked on other people but not on me. Now let's go." He dragged me out of bed and stood me in front of the sink and left the room.

I looked at mirror Evynne, "You look terrible." I said to her.

"Well you don't look good either." Mirror me replied.

Oh great, I am talking to my reflection. I want to go back to sleep.

I was casually falling asleep on Kody's shoulder as my uncle talked about useless things, like the rules for the event. Or what the event is. And how to play. Useless, I tell you, useless.

"As for the Daring Dinosaurs, they will be given a thirty seconds delay."

I shot up, now fully awake, "What?!? That is totally unfair!"

My uncle gave me an amused look, "Really? How so?"

"What did we do to make us get a delay?"

"You cheated."

"I did not. Tristen did. To punish an entire team for one child's mistake is unfair and unjust. And you were an alpha!" I argued.

Triste jumped up, "You told me to cheat!"

I pointed to him, "See? Childish! A boy would shift is blame on to someone else, a man would sit down and shut the Fairy Tail up because they recognize their team captain is trying to help and that team captain also happens to be in a bad mood because of lack of sleep because the boy decided to take her phone at three a.m." Tristen sat down.

He gave me a look, "Evynne, just sit down and play by the rules for once in your life."

"But that's no fun!"

"Do you want the delay to be a minute? How about two?"

"No, sir. Thank you not sir."

"What?"

"Nothing...sir." Then I sat down like the grown up I am.

This better be worth the sleep-deprivation.

The scavenger hunt was one through the pack house and woods. My uncle would call an object and we would run as fast as we could to get the object and bring it back to him as fast as we could and sit down. The catch? Each round one chair was taken out.

I made sure to purposely sit next to Kayda, "Ready, sis?"

She laughed, "Have been."

"Roll of toilet paper."

28...29...30...

I got up and ran as fast as I could and dodged around people and went up to my bathroom and busted down the door and ran back as fast as I could. I saw Adora was struggling to get the toliet paper roll of of the thing in her bathroom. I rolled my eyes laughing.

"Those damn Wizards are beating us." I mumbled under my breath to Tristen. "Activate plan Weasley is Our King."

He nodded.

"A fandom t-shirt."

I grinned.

How awesome was it that I just happened to be wearing a Hetalia t-shirt today? And of course the awesomeness only grows because of the fact that Prussia is on it.

I jumped up and walked over to my uncle.

"So do I have to like take it off?"

He laughed, "Please keep your clothes on, Evynne."

Beck stopped and growled and I laughed.

"I was just joking Beck! Lighten up!"

I was lucky that Beck heard that because he ended up being that last to come back meaning he didn't get a chair. Ha! Take that you possessive idiot!

Sadly, Tristen got disqualified the next round because of our plan, which was to self-sacrifice to also get Layla out. Win.

There was only Maddie, Kayda and Me.

"A book by an author with a last name beginning with 'G'."

I ran into my room and grabbed The Fault in Our Stars  and ran back and handed it to my uncle. "Be careful. I love it." He nodded and gently put it on the table.

I made it back second, first being Kayda.

Okay, sister against sister. Let's do this, mi hermana. You're going down. D-O-W-N. Just like english in the Revolutionary war. Down.  

"A painting."

I ran for the living room in the pack house and found the only painting was literally nailed to the fucking wall. Like really?

I ran around for a few more minutes before I just gave up and headed back to see Kayda sitting in the last chair.

I stuck my tongue out at her smug smile.

I looked at Tristen and Kody, "There is literally no way were aren't winning the next 2 rounds. I don't care what either of you say. I am beating my sister if I have to human transmutation!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry about not updating in forever! I have been busy, you know visiting house where people were murdered, listen to a guy talking about glass, and Harry Potter weekend.

Although, I have finally figured out where this story is going in the last ten chapters or so. So that's great. And for all of you Axel lovers (still don't understand any of you, he's evil now!) there will be more Axel in the later chapters.

For you Beck lovers (I also don't get you, I mean he rejected her.) There will definitely be more Beck in the next chapters, obviously.

Oh and there will be an epilogue for this story. Your welcome. Oh and SEASON 3 of FAIRY TAIL! Oh my god! I am almost done! Like ah! It's so intense. Also, if you haven't watched Fairy Tail, you are missing out on the wonderful, subconscious stripper Gray and the smooth-talking ginger player, Loke. Oh and Natsu, I guess he's cool. BUT LOKE!!!!

Sorry about my little fan girl spazz out! oooh that would be fun to write, all of my little fangirl spazzes...hmmm...

V-----V Vampireluver23

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

838K 18.9K 29
What happens when enemies become mates? Cassie Dawson a sarcastic teenage werewolf with the alpha blood running through her veins. A menace to societ...
8K 332 26
I looked into his eyes and Cammie screamed mate. AGAIN? I've heard of a second chance mate, but why was mine the SAME PERSON? Can 3 girls accept the...
761K 19K 26
Then it hit me. The scent of my mate. The one I'd love and spend the rest of my days with. "Mine," he growled. I was forced up against the wall as he...
692K 36.6K 136
IIHighest rank no: 3II What are the repercussions of a rejection? 1. Getting numb 2. Failing to care about anyone else and 3. Genocide(yes just kil...