Bad (Dave East)

mxneybxgg tarafından

"I never made love, but we sure know how to fuck." She smiled biting her bottom lip. "I'll be ya bad girl, ho... Daha Fazla

1. Physical Attraction
2. Just the Beginning
3. Friendly Gesture?
5. Feelings (Part 2)
6. Risk Takers
*Not a Chapter*
7. Know you Better
8. Only Minor
9. Business
10. Leisure Time
11. Back to the Bs
12. More Bs
(Sneak Peek) Chapter 13
13. Home Not So Sweet Home
14. Behind Closed Doors
Thank You Babes!!
15. Up in Flames
Update on my life lol
16. Rough Riders
17.Rough Riders (Cont.)
IM BACKK!!
18. Falling
19. Who Run It
Long Time No See *Not a Chapter*
*Not a Chapter*
20. Set it Off

4. Feelings (Part 1)

21.7K 851 275
mxneybxgg tarafından

Omniscient
(days later; Sunday)

Trinity sat at the top of her bed biting her bottom lip trying not to smile at the corny texts Dave or Don, as she knew him, was sending her. They had been texting and talking nonstop since their lunch date. Leslie had convinced her to take more risks in life. So here she was putting her relationship with Jay on the line. He had no clue that she had became friends with another man. He was slightly, but surely insecure of himself. He had no absolute reason to be, he was the type of guy any girl would've wanted. He was fine, had a nice body, and was hopefully faithful. The only things he could've been missing was affection or a hustle. He was terrible at showing how he felt towards Trinity at this point in their relationship. He also, had very little work ethic compared to Trinity's.

Trinity was big on having some kind of hustle and it just wasn't in Jackson. Both of them were blind to the problems in their relationship and it would be just about too late for them to realize and fix it. At the moment Trinity was about to get ready to meet her motherand brother for dinner, but she was sidetracked by Dave.

Don🙄- You know my birthday coming up mama😏

Trin😍- really, when?

Don🙄- the 3rd. I want you and Les to come turn up with me

Trin😍- Mhm we'll see

She locked her phone tossing it on the bed as she stood up. She entered her closet to find the appropriate outfit for dinner. She eventually settled on a grey cropped tank top and some ripped blue jeans. She let her feet hit the cold bathroom floor before pulling out all her products to slick back her long hair.

She looked over her outfit before slipping on her sandals and going to grab her phone. She texted Don telling him she would talk to him later. As if on que Jay appeared leaning against the door frame of her bedroom.

"Where you going?" his voice bounced off the walls.

"To have dinner with my mother and brother." She simply answered grabbing all of her belongings before squeezing past him. He followed hot on her tail.

"You wasn't gone invite me?" he chuckled cluelessly.

"No I wasn't, because its not the right time." She answered he folded his arms and frowned

"What do you mean?"

"Jay can this wait, please?" She was getting irritated by the second. He closed his mouth before nodding and kissing her forehead before she got a text that her uber was outside. She left Jay in her apartment locking it up before she was on her way to her mother's home.

When she arrived she got out and slowly walked to the burgundy door. Her heart rate sped up as she wondered who would open the door to greet her. She really hoped it was her mother because she didn't want to be alone awkwardly with her brother. They literally haven't spoken in person since her second semester in college, they always texted, but even that was kept to a minimum.

She rang the doorbell twice before rubbing her hand over the slicked back parts of her hair. Seconds later the door swung open and thankfully it was her mother. She held her chest and let out a deep breath.

"I thought you'd never show up. Come on in here girl." She stepped to the side as Trinity smiled at her mother's dramatic actions.

Trinity placed her purse down on the sofa before taking her jacket off and drapping it over the arm of the sofa. Silence took over the room as Trinity looked around.

"Your brother is in the kitchen." she clasped her hands together with a pleading look in her eyes.

"Momma, please stoptrying to force us to have a conversation." Trinity pleaded.

"Baby, I know you don't want to forgive him, but communication will help." she informed her daughter who couldn't bring herself to try and forgive her brother, he only wanted to help her, but her mother only knew that those were his intentions.

She dragged her daughter into the kitchen with her forcing her to finally be face to face with her brother. Hearing footsteps he turned around to see the person he hadn't seen since moving away to start his acting career.

They stared at at each other with intense silence as their mother glanced between the both of them waiting on one of them to speak. When she realized neither of them would, she forced them to.

"Look one of yall is gonna have to speak to the other one day and that day is gonna be today because if I die tomorrow it's yall fault. Worrying me to death about if yall will ever get along again." she raised her voice and put her hands on her hips. Neither of them still said anything.

"I'm waiting." she folded her arms. Trinity huffed before hesitating to let out a dry hey to her brother. He returned one and they looked at their mother who looked between the two as if they had lost their minds.

"You know what, this is God's work I am done trying to rush it. One day you two will really need each other and that day is coming sooner than the both of you think." Trinity slightly glanced at her mother thinking she didn't need shit from him. Terrence felt the same way because he felt like he had done nothing wrong, but try to protect his little sister. Deep down he still knew his mother was right and wanted to be best friends with his sister again, but Trinity's stubbornness wouldn't let her see.

Their mother walked out of the kitchen leaving them in silence. Trinity eventually walked out ready to leave knowing it wasn't going to work. Terrence hesitated to go get his sister and set the record straight for once and for all with his sister, but he couldn't bring hismself to do it at this moment. He let her walk out leaving him slightly hurt that his sister didn't want to see the truth about Jay. Not wanting to wait on an uber and also feeling like she would be too vulnerable in the car with a stranger with her emotions all over the place she called Leslie.

Leslie didn't answer and it was bizarre for her
to not answer, but Trinity soon remembered that Leslie went over her parents house on the weekends to help her sister who was severely autistic. Lord knows how much Leslie loved her sister no matter how unique she was. Trinity also didn't want to see Jay because she was afraid she might lash out on him and it was the last thing that they needed. She really didn't have many people she could go to because she wasn't really out there socializing instead of having her head in her books.

She debated on whether she would call the next person on her call log, but maybe he would comfort her more than she thought. She also figured maybe if she opened up to him he would do the same to satisfy her curiosity. Then again she didn't want him to see her weak. She felt if she had showed him too much emotion he could manipulate that and she didn't want that at all. She finally made a decision and pressed the call button. Seconds later she heard shuffling and that all too well sexy voice filled her ear.

"Wassup." Don spoke with a low voice as if he had been sleep.

"Hey, did I wake you up?" she spoke hoping she hadn't

"Yeah, but wassup?" He chuckled a bit.

"Oh no, I don't want to ruin ya sleep. I was just gonna ask for a ride, but I'll get an uber its no b-," she started before he cut her off.

"Nah, you already know I like for a woman to feel safe. Where you at?" he spoke getting up from his spot on the couch where he had been taking his nap.

"Don no-,"

"Trinity send the damn location." he demanded immediately triggering her butterflies.

"Okay." she said lowly like a school girl with a huge crush. Shee hung up and sent the location before sitting on the porch steps aaiting for him. She really hoped he would come quickly because she didn't feel like hearing her mother's rang about how they should not let one thing get in between them.

A few minutes went by and she saw the same black ferrari pulled up to the house. She hopped up quickly and jogged to the car getting in.

"This ya moms house?" he looked over at the nice sized home.

"Yeah." she spoke ready to get away from there before her mother or brother came to the door. He pulled off just as her mother opened the door. He hit the expressway back to the eastside of Harlem.

She looked out the window in silence trying not to believe the things her brother told her about the guy she possibly loved. Dave looked over at her concerned because she barely said two words to him after getting in.

Dave

"You straight Trin?" I glanced at her.

"Yeah I'm fine. Can you just not take me home I don't want to be there right now." She spike before I nodded. At this point I actually wanted to know what was wrong because just like she was curious about me I was curious about her. There was something there and I couldn't figure it out.

"Trin, talk to me. I learned a long time ago that you can't run away from ya problems." I said before debating on whether I should take her to my place. I didn't want to move too fast with her because I knew she would dead that shit quickly, but I also wanted her to feel comfortable.

"I don't know if I should." Was all she said before I took the usual way back to my place. Usually I didn't bring anybody I fucked with to my place, but I knew she wasn't even the type to show up at ya doorstep on some stalker shit.

"What's ya favorite candy or junk food?" I asked knowing how to loosen her up.

"What?"

"Aswer the damn question." she sighed

"Sour patch kids and kit kats." she rolled her eyes making me shake my head and smile at her little attitude, the shit didn't faze me. I noticed that she realized we were around the corner form her place and she looked at me before I stopped at the gas station to get some snacks.

"Don I said I didn't want to go home." she raised her voice in annoyance.

"Chill mama, i'm not taking you home."

She nodded and sat back in the seat with ease. I chuckled because I could see the stress written all over her face. I pulled my pants up and straightened my open button down shirt so my glock was hidden. I opened the door and went in grabbing everything I thought we would eat and a couple of drinks. I walked to the counter and sat everything thing down before my phone rang in my pocket.

"Wassup."

"Can you get some jolly rancher chews too please? I'll pay you back."

"Yeah and nah you don't." I spoke before hanging up and going to get them. The girl at the counter rang it up before giving me the bag touching my hand in the process. I looked at her biting her lip.

"I like ya chains." she smiled. I just nodded and yanked the bag away from her. I wasn't with that thirsty shit.

I walked out and got back in the car handing the bag to Trinity before pulling off in the direction of my place.

I pulled into the driveway and killed the engine. I jogged around to her side opening her door and let her get out. What the fuck was I thinking, I thought, as she followed me to my doorstep.

"Exactly how old are you?" she stepped to the side so she was able to see my face. I laughed and answered her.

"I'm 27." I unlocked the door and let her step in before I did. I flipped the light switch and sat down on the arm of the couch.

"This is a nice place, I can tell you live alone." She wandered around and slightly laughed

"Oh really?" She nodded as I watched her. She sat the bag with the snacks down and slipped her jacket off revealing her perfectly shaped figure. I stared at her visualizing me tearing up her little ass.

"What?" she spoke walking over to where I was. I laughed and shook my head.

If only she knew what I was thinking. She had no clue about the shit I could and would do to her.

"Nothing. Grab the bag and come sit right here." I stood up from my previous spot sitting on the couch and patting the spot next to me. She plopped down after slipping her sandals off and immediately started eating her sour patches.

"Now, you want to tell me wassup witchu?" I grabbed the remote before sitting back. She just looked at me for a second and kept eating her candy. I scrolled through some movies before selecting Friday. I sat the remote down and looked back at Trinity who now had her legs criss crossed on the couch.

"I'm waiting on an answer."

"Why?" she kept her eyes glued to the television

"Because I want to know why you so scared to go home."

"Can that wait?"

"Nah."

"I'm not telling you."

"Oh then maybe I should just take you home and eat the rest of these." I spoke sarcastically taking the sour patch kids before standing up and grabbing my key.

"Don noo!! Give em back."

"Tell me then." she shook her head and folded her arms.

"Ight, let's go." I said opening the door before she sighed.

"Don stop!" she yelled

I closed the door before turning around and holding my hand out with the sour patch kids. She snatched them and walked towards the couch.

"Watch that shit." I demanded pulling her towards me by her waist. She just glared at me with glossy eyes before I let her go. She sat down and placed them on the coffee table criss crossing her legs again. I sat down beside her as she fiddled with the rips in her jeans. I grabbed the remote and paused the movie before she spoke.

"I don't even know where to start with this." she paused and sighed.

"The reason I dont want to go home is because my boyfriend is there and I really didn't want to deal with him."

"What he do?"

"Nothing, its just my brother had accused him of somethings I truly don't believe he did. It may seem childish, but its just the fact that we had been together since I started college which is already overwhelming, and for him to control who I chose to maintain a relationship with is overstepping the boundaries we have."

"Maybe he just want the best for you mama."

"Attempting to force me to leave somebody don't seem like wanting the best for your sister to me." she rolled her eyes as I chuckled.

"I don't even know why I'm telling you all of this."  she shook her head uncrossing her legs.

"Because you like me." I simply stated.

"No I do not." she laughed

"Yeah okay. Then why you so comfortable in my presence?"

"Becauseee, you cool." she shrugged

"Nah its deeper than that." I spoke looking her directly in her eyes.

"It's not."

"Well tell me why you shiver a bit at my touch. Or why you find yaself staring at me sometimes. Or why you even give me your time." I moved closer being almost on top of her as she looked up at me. It was silent as we stared lustfully into each other's eyes.

Her chest moved up and down against mine before I brushed my thumb down her lips and down to her neck. I gripped the back of her neck and brought it up to my lips planting small soft kisses all over it. I repeated the action as she let a couple of low moans slip out trying to push me away in the process. I sucked on her neck a couple times before sitting straight up. I handed her the half empty bag of sour patches and played the movie.

<>~<><><><>~<><><><>~<>

Thoughts?

<>~<>mxneybxgg😇💰

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

18.4K 1.1K 19
#featured #216 in Romance #42 in ChikLit Faye rolled her eyes. "You're such a loser." "And you're so hot in that." She looked at him and found him st...
416K 15.5K 41
I let him in; I gave into my urges and loved him in every complete shape and form. His blonde locks as I ran my hands through them, his mesmerizing b...
1.6M 45.7K 29
"What happened?" he asked sternly. She sat still and made sure her hood was covering her bruised cheek. He noticed her unease like no one else. "Not...
194K 7.4K 31
[Book 2 in the Secret series] "That's not what I meant..." I chew on my lip. "Well, what the fuck did you mean then?" He shouts. "When I'm there I d...