His Witch ✨

Supreme_Enchantress

Jessica Blackburn (Halliwell), lived with the Charmed Ones since she was 11. Now she's 25, and moving to New... Еще

~ Jessica ~
Introduction:
Chapter One: The Orb
Chapter Two: Tripping
Chapter Three: A Night to Freeze
Chapter Four: The God of Thunder
Chapter Five: Unstable Projection
Chapter Six: Bonding with Thor
Chapter Seven: Testosterone Lab!
Chapter Nine: The Portal
Chapter Ten: Avengers
Chapter Eleven: Portal Spell
Chapter Twelve: The Transport
Epilogue

Chapter Eight: The Truth

1.2K 39 0
Supreme_Enchantress

I slowly stirred awake, as the room filled with smoke, my head hurting. I propped myself up, my hair falling over my face just as I see Tony and Cap run out of the room, to sort things out. Thor lifted from his spot next to me, as we were flung in the same direction. His eyes travelled the room, until his eyes landed on me. My eyes flutter open and close, as the ringing in my ear was still persistent. Just then, I felt strong hands on my shoulders, pulling me up further, as my eyes were still foggy. I blinked a few times to see shoulder length blonde hair, and gorgeous icy blue eyes staring right at me.

"Are you alright?" Thor asked quickly, as he brushed some loose hair from my forehead, as I winced at his touch. As he touched the blood that I could feel dripping from my hairline, I pulled a whine face. "I'm sorry," he replied gently, as he moved his hand away, but keeping me firm in his hands.

"I'm fine," I replied sluggishly, still feeling a bit faint, but then a massive roar of rage filled my ears, making me jump out of my skin. My eyes wandered down below as it echoed through the ship.

"Banner," Thor simply states, looking over the edge of the three wide length windows that were smashed. Thor quickly looks back to me, his eyes checking my body to see if there were any more injuries.

"Go, stop him," I state, forming my words correctly and gaining myself back. He gave me a quick smile, a hand placed on my check as I nodded to him, saying that I was ok. He pulls me to the entrance to the door, letting my back rest against it, as he runs off to stop Banner.

I caught my breath back, and my mind. The dizziness went away after a few moments of sitting. I stumbled to my feet, as I held on the door frame for support. I could hear all the chaos above and below. This was a breakout; Loki was breaking out of his cell. This couldn't be good. I wandered through the halls as agents passed by me picnicking was written all over their face. I made my way to the holding cell, known as the detention section. I had to stop an Agent as he ran by me. It took me a bit to find the floor as I was unfamiliar with the ship. But as I got to the detention section, I saw a guard laying on the floor before the entrance, dead. I need to put a stop to him.

As I come to the doorway, I see Thor held with the cell, his back to me as he talks with Loki. I didn't pay attention as I snaked my way up the steps, and into the room. A guard looking at Loki, now was my chance. I snaked my way behind the guard, and smacked hard at the back of his head, him making a sound as he dropped to the floor, unconscious. Loki's eyes darted to me, as well as Thor's, I quickly glanced at him, seeing that he held a worried look.

"Stop what you're doing," I state, as I stepped over the body of the guard, my eyes locked on Loki.

"Ah, I've been waiting for this," he smirks back, moving his hand from the panel. Stepping closer to me, but I couldn't afford to be weak right now.

"Don't take another step,"

"Or you'll freeze me?" He asked sarcastically, smirking at himself, just stopping inches from me.

"No... This," I state cockily, I flicked my hands at him, an explosion erupted at his chest, making him go flying backward, landing at the other side of the room. I smirk to myself as he struggles to get up, smoke emitting from his clothes. 

I could feel Thor's eyes locked on to my back, burning into me, wondering how I could do that, but without heist, I went to the control panel. I looked it over for a second to find the door control, but before I could do anything else. I feel a hand grab onto my hair, pulling me back from the control and flinging me in front, crashing into the railing. My eyes connected to Thor for a split second, his eyes holding worry. Before I spun back around to face Loki.

"You'll pay for that little Witch!" He states angrily, but before he could do anything Phil entered with a big, massive gun in his hand, pointing it at Loki, making him stop in his tracks.

"Move away, please," Phil states, as he motioned to me. Loki takes a few more steps away from me. My eyes flickered between Phil and Loki. "You like this? We started working on the prototype after you sent The Destroyer. Even I don't know what it does. Do you wanna find out," the gun began to power up, readying it's charge, but something didn't feel right. A bad feeling was in the pit of my stomach like it was in the Gala. But a loud gasp pierced my ears, my eyes locking on Phil, as blood seeped through his white suit shirt.

"No!" Thor and I shout in union, as Loki's astral body vanishes from in front of me. The real Loki stands behind Phil, impaled through the chest with the sceptre. He sends Coulson against the wall, he slumps down, breathing fast. I quickly tried to move to Phil but was stopped at the bloody end of the sceptre pointing at me.

"Not so fast," Loki states wickedly, as he shuffles the end of the sceptre a bit, motioning me to take a step back to where I was. Tears formed in my eyes, as I watched Phil slowly die, and there was nothing I could do to save him, if I didn't want to die myself.

"Your evil!" I spat at him, my face full of anger.

"No, I'm a God," he replied smugly, before he made his way to the control switch. He looked to Thor, as a wicked smile appeared on his face. Loki pressed a button on the panel, and a vortex of wind entered the room, my hair flipped around. Loki just stared at his brother, as I knew what was coming, I turned around to seeing Thor look at me. His face held a slither of hope in his eyes for his brother not to do what he was about to do. But with one quick push of the button on the panel, the cage that Thor was in dropped from its position.

"Thor!!" I yelled as I looked over the edge, but before I could comprehend anything my hair was grabbed once again. Loki grabbed my hair tightly, hurting my scalp as he pulled my hair back, so I could hear him.

"Goodbye Witch," in that moment he threw me over the railing as the hatch was still open, making me free fall. The wind swirled around my body, through my hair, making it fly everywhere. The only sound was the wind rushing into my ears as I was falling from the height. From afar, I see the cell type cage that Thor was in, that had now hit the ground and smashed on the shore.

Suddenly, blue and white orbs surrounded me, and soon enough I was slowly falling down until I landed on my back on the soft grass in a meadow. I look to my right to see Mjolnir, which were placed in the ground. Just then, a sound of crunching tall grass came to my ears, as I quickly stood up from the grass, and turned to see Thor coming towards me. Without thinking, I ran up to him and dove in for a hug, my arms going around his neck as his large hands grabbed around my waist for support. I lifted myself from the ground, but then put myself back down as he was taller than me.

"Oh my God. Are you ok?" I asked as I pulled back, my feet now on the ground.

"I'm fine," he states strongly, but he looked disappointed on what Loki had done, and what he's going to do. His face drifted to the fall, in shame because he couldn't stop his brother.

"Don't blame yourself Thor, you can't control his madness," I said, my hand lifting up to touch his chin, raising it to make him look me in the eyes. "We have to stop him though. Or thousands of lives will be in the crossfire," he nodded his head in agreement, as I moved my hand from his chin. He took a few steps towards his hammer, before bending down and picked it up. "I'm sorry... I should have told you what I was, but I didn't know how to tell you. I had to keep it a secret all my life from people, and dating was harder for me. But yeah, I'm a Witch. I fight for the greater-good, I protect innocents. This is who I am..." I said proudly of who I am, he gave a smile.

"Thank you for telling me. When I first laid eyes on you, I could sense that you were different, but I didn't know how, but now I do," Thor explained, I gave him a smile, as he was actually ok with it. "But we must be off, no time for formalities,"

Before I could say anything, he lifted his hammer into the air, dark clouds started to generate above, I looked up in awe, as thunder erupted, then lighting strikes down on his hammer and a whirlpool of air twisted around us but mainly appeared above his hammer. Then as the lighting travelled down the hammer, amour started to cover his huge arms. Moments later his arms were covered in a metal amour, as the clouds vanished, and the lighting stopped.

"Show off," I smirk playfully at him as he smirked too, as we began to think of the next plan of attack that Loki will do. I hope we stop him before anyone gets hurt. Now it was time to rip off the rules, I had no care if someone saw me using magic. People will need help if Loki does open that portal and I don't wanna hide from that...

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

10.8K 532 16
𝐄𝐌𝐏𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐏𝐀𝐂𝐄 "𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑎𝑔𝑜𝑛𝑦 𝑜𝑓 𝑐ℎ𝑜𝑖𝑐𝑒𝑠 𝑐𝑎𝑛 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑠𝑒𝑞𝑢𝑒𝑛𝑐𝑒𝑠" 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐈𝐍 𝐏𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐎𝐑𝐀 𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐖�...
71.2K 1.2K 78
Y/n Stark, the 15 year old daughter of Tony Stark, has been isolated from the world. The only people who know about her, her parents and godparents...
1.4M 41.1K 55
A secret is hardly ever kept, is it? In the case of Eldrid, an Asgardian pretending to be an ordinary mortal, when her secret is found out, her life...
64K 1.6K 61
Never in their life have Maximoff Siblings especially Y/N Maximoff thought her world would come crashing down destroying the sibling's childhood. Bei...