Boku No Hero Academia x Reade...

KurooTried

Being a hero was a dream of your's. After being accepted into UA, they were beginning to come true. Now what... Еще

1 |being a hero|
2 |what a jerk|
3 |cinnamon roll|
4 |attack|
6 |love|
[a|n]
7 |uh oh|

5 |aftermath|

408 13 2
KurooTried

_________________

it was kind of odd.

all i remember is todoroki carrying me somewhere. i could hear ambulance and fire truck sirens, so i assumed that's where i was headed.

the boys i knew crowded around me and todoroki, telling me i would be fine.

that's when agonizing pain shot through my legs. i screamed and the boys' faces went pale.

then i blacked out.

__________________

i shot up.

looking around, i realized something.

this isn't my room.

it's a hospital room.

"[y|n]. are you okay?" my head spun around to see a girl i more or less recognized. but i didn't know her name.

i stared at her. "uh, i don't mean to be rude, but..." i looked down, trying to phrase it correctly.

"tsuyu asui. but call me tsu." she smiled. "all the boys were arguing on who got to watch over you, so i volunteered and mr. aizawa sent me in." i laughed. figures, stupid boys.

"i was hoping we could be friends?" she tilted her head.

cuuuuuutee!!!

"of course! do you wanna do something?" i grinned as best i could.

"i brought some games." she walked over and sat on the bed.

"great!"

_______________

"i'm worried about her." izuku bit his lip. todoroki and iida nodded. "we are too."

Sorry for the short chapters! I'll be updating a few more times today, though.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

76.1K 1.7K 32
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
1.8M 60.1K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
160K 5.7K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
Doors open. ash

Фанфик

590K 9.1K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...