The Mysterious Girl (One Piec...

Nouis_Horanson2319 tarafından

(Short Summary) ... Daha Fazla

N/A (Edited)
Profile (Edited)
Chapter 1 (Edited)
Chapter 2 (Edited)
Chapter 3 (Edited)
Chapter 4 (Edited)
Chapter 5 (Edited)
Chapter 6 (Edited)
Chapter 7 (Edited)
Chapter 8 (Edited)
Chapter 9 (Edited)
Chapter 10 (Edited)
Chapter 11 (Edited)
Chapter 12 (Edited)
Chapter 13 (Edited)
Chapter 14 (Edited)
Chapter 15 (Edited)
Chapter 16 (Edited)
N/A
Chapter 17 (Edited)
Chapter 18 (Edited)
Chapter 19 (Edited)
Chapter 20 (Edited)
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Easter special
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
N/A: New Book coming soon!
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Halloween Special
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Christmas Special 🌲
Chapter 43
N/A
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Luffy's Birthday (Special) 🥳
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
New Book Coming!
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Hiatus
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
What Story To Add Next?🤔
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69 (TimeSkip)
Chapter 70
Chapter 71

The Past (Edited)

15.9K 403 32
Nouis_Horanson2319 tarafından

(Edited)

I know they don't get told until their 16 but since its One Piece there's no rules!

Third Person's POV (6 yrs old)

"Is something wrong?"Mizuki's Father Yiku asked the priests that were at the door.

"Nothing's wrong"The leader said

"Then why are you here?"Mizuki's Mother Hasaki asked

"We have come to tell you that the new Avatar has been chosen"One of them said and they shared looks before looking back at them confused. Mizuki walks to the door all sweaty from her earthbending training confused as the priest smiled down at her.

"Matsu Mizuki?"He asked

"Yes?"She asked back confused. They all start bowing.

"Its our honor to say that your the next Avatar"The leader said making her and her parents jaw dropped. "Avatar Mizuki"

"W-What Me?!"She shouted and fainted making a little thud on the ground making her parents chuckle as Hasaki picked her passed out daughter up.

"Thank you for the information she'll get over it"Hasaki said shutting the door.

(9 Yrs old)

Mizuki had finally arrived back home to her family and friends. Especially after a very, long, journey going to different Nations. starting off in the fire nation which was pretty easy got to learn different techniques.

Mizuki then went to the north pole learning cool tricks like healing and something very sick like blood bending. After that she went to the Air Temple which was amazing but worse nightmare Mizuki couldn't eat meat which was torture, but she was given a beautiful handmade glider but instead of the wings being orange it was green that she got as a gift.

"I missed you all so much"She said and looked at the little sister of hers and smiled pulling silly faces making her laugh.

"Mizuki don't do that"Her father said and she pouted.

"Why she's loving it"Mizuki said

"Because I said so now go hangout with your friends!"He said making Mizuki's heart shatter a bit.

"Bu-

"Do as your father says!"Hasaki whispered/shouted. She sighed getting up going to her old childhood friends.

"So what have you guys been doing now?"Mizuki asked as they just looked at her and turned back to each other and went back to talking and laughing about her. "Uh I'm right here"

"Yeah we see"One of them said as the other giggle making Mizuki frown her hands going in a fist. She glared at them.

"I'm surprised you can see"Mizuki sassed. One of them gasped at her.

"Excuse me?"The other one says.

"You heard me or are you deaf too?"She sassed once more. Before she could make more comments she was dragged away.

"What are you doing?"Her father asked annoyed.

"They started it and I finished it"Mizuki say only to receive a slap to the face. She gasped looking at her father in fear.

"Get out of my sight"He says. Tears formed as she ran away to her room as tears fall. Slamming her door closed. Falling on the bed as she sobs.

"What is wrong with everyone"She whispered crying as she remembered what her father did.

-

The months went by as Mizuki was home, everything she had was now against her as if she doesn't exist. She felt more and more angry at this foolish town.

Those girls she called friend set off the last match. This alone changed her for the better even when it was at her worst.

Flashback (15 yr old)

Mizuki's POV

I came back from meditating seeing some of the citizens look my way as just tried to ignore them when they started whispering.

"Ignore them sweetheart"I hear Korra say in my head.

"I'm trying"I whispered back as some snicker and I whipped over to the group who were whispering and I rolled my eyes them and flipped them off walking away.

"That wasn't nice"Some of the other past Avatars say and I rolled my eyes again.

"Got anything better to say either than hope?"I spat and I hear Korra laugh which I smirked.

"She has a point"Aang said and I smiled even more but that was cut short when someone took my staff and I looked to see one of my backstabbing friends,

"Give it back"I said annoyed.

"What'd you gonna do about it burn me?"One says.

"That could be arranged"I say with a hand on my hip. My eyes hardened as dark aura radiates from me.

"You do that and the whole town will know your nothing but a bad guy"Another says cocky.

"Is that so then so be it"I say staring them down harder. "This my 'friends' is how a villain is made"

They all shook at my new form of attitude. Not caring if I'm scaring the citizens.

"If your so tough come at me"I say tilting my head. One ran at me ready to hit me. But I swiftly avoided it. I grabbed her arm and snapped it.

Normally I'm frightened when someone screams in pain but this is rather satisfying.

"Are you insane?!"The main friend shouts.

"Maybe"I muttered. Snatching my staff.

"Monster!"The citizens shout in anger at my performance.

"So what if I am not like you can beat me"I say with a deadly smirk before walking away.

"But if a Avatar dies can always reincarnate for a better hero!"One of them shout. I stop turning with a sadistic smirk.

"That's good but killing something ancient is sacred"I say making them all freeze. "You'll break the cycle and then who can save you?"

With that I leave to my home it was rather dark and I see my 'parents' with their child.

"Where have you been young lady?"Mother asked glaring. I looked at her emotionless.

"Like you would care"I say walking away.

"Of course I do!"She says getting to me.

"Then show me"I say darkly.

"Tsk ever since you've come back you've been nothing but a little bi-

"Say it! I'm a bitch so what?!"I shout. "Not like you care or he cares or anybody cares!"

"Get o-

"Just leave me alone, makes me wonder what it'll be like when I'm gone"I say going to my room.

Sighing as I collapsed on my bed as tears fall.

"Great bow I'm a monster to them!"I shout as tears fall and a question always lingers in my head.

Why am I even still here?

Flashback end

(Later at night)

Tonight was the night that I finally had enough. Feeling like I'm apart of a unfair game, trying to redeem love back from my family, but there was a thought in my head always saying 'It's never going to happen'. I packed me a bag of clothes and stolen some money from my parents.

I grabbed my things walking to the door but before I could open the door.

"Mizuki what are you doing?"I here my si-was my sister asked. I pause turning the side of my head to her rubbing her eyes.

"I'm leaving"I said simply opening the door. I turned to her before shutting the door"Goodbye"

I walked away without looking back at that house walking through the quiet streets as I walked even further from my house. I came upon a bridge seeing three of my no longer friends and they turned to me.

"Oh look who's here"I hear as I ignored. "Oh Mizuki where you going"

I just kept my mouth shut and kept walking but one said something a little to far.

"Oh her parents must of had enough of her"One said and I stopped clenched my staff and my bag. I sighed.

"Alright I've had it with you fuckers"I growl in annoyance.

I stomped on the floor making dust surround them and made the stone floor below them collapse into the little lake. I stood over them seeing them look up at me all drenched.

"Do you know who your messing with?!"One of them shouted.

"How should I know?" I say darkly, before swinging my hands sideways making them scream as a huge wave take them some elsewhere I don't care.

I smirked walking away to the cliff and took out my glide and flew off into the night sky hopefully ending up where people would see me for who I am.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Woohoo!...IDK

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

127K 5.1K 49
having a childish captain was enough of a responsibility for the strawhats, but having another childish crew member that wants to play god is even mo...
45K 871 40
Have you ever wanted to enter the one piece world? Maybe you want to be friends with the strawhats, or the heart pirates? Perhaps you'd rather be dat...
1.2K 28 15
* ‧̍̊˙· 𓆝.° 。˚𓆛˚。 °.𓆞 ·˙‧̍̊ "Hi!! I'm Shaykyo, but you can call me Shay. Ever since I set sail by myself for the first time, strange things have b...
3K 85 10
𝘼𝙉 𝙄𝙎𝙇𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝙁𝙐𝙇𝙇 𝙊𝙁 𝙈𝙀𝙏𝘼𝙇 𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝙈𝘼𝘾𝙃𝙄𝙉𝙀 𝘼𝙉𝙄𝙈𝘼𝙇𝙎,𝘼𝙉 𝙊𝙐𝙏𝘾𝘼𝙎𝙏 𝙏𝙃𝘼𝙏 𝙃𝘼𝙏𝙀𝘿 𝘼 𝙋𝙄𝙍𝘼𝙏𝙀 𝙃𝘼𝘿 𝘼 3 �...