Innocent Prisoners | COMPLETED

Autorstwa esssea

"In a room that held the most dangerous men, stood an angel." ~ Daisy was a beautiful, naïve daughter of a pr... Więcej

Innocent Prisoners
prologue
chapter.1
chapter.2
chapter.3
chapter.4
chapter.5
chapter.6
chapter.7
chapter.8
chapter.9
chapter.10
chapter.11
chapter.12
chapter.13
chapter.14
chapter.15
chapter.16
chapter.17
author's.note
chapter.18
chapter.19
chapter.20
chapter.21
chapter.22
chapter.23
epilogue
SEQUEL: Innocent Runaways
thank you

author's.note

137K 2K 102
Autorstwa esssea

~~~

I'm so sorry if you thought this was an update but in a way it kind of is.

I've now got an Inkitt profile and they pay me royalities for every new reader that signs up to their website using the link on my profile. So this means that whenever I update, I will have a new chapter of Innocent Prisoners on Inkitt that is not yet up on Wattpad.

I will still continue to update regularly on here but if you cannot wait until the next chapter and want to read ahead, then you can go on Inkitt to read the next one.

This is absolutely free and they have no adverts at all.

You also won't have any author's notes at the bottom of every chapter, which may be a bad thing if you adore my jokes and riddles.

Full disclosure, I find it difficult to find books to read and to navigate around the app/website because it's new and different from Wattpad. But it's easier when you know what books to find.
Meganfall and AerithSage books are the ones that I've been enjoying.

This is the only website I've found that will allow me to update the exact same way on Wattpad whilst also having the book on their website to read for free, which is important to me because no one will be excluded. So basically, you can completely ignore this message and it won't affect you whatsoever. If anything, this is motivation to update more regularly.

But, if you do want to support me and you do want to read ahead of everyone else, please CLICK THE LINK IN MY PROFILE or the external link attached to this chapter.

Chapter 11 is already on Inkitt. It's a long one, it's a mess and a lot happens, but I think it's a pretty good.
Here are some lines if you need more convincing:
(p.s. sorry if this is spoiling)

"Can you kiss me?"

So now Daisy was back to the dangerously long sweatpants.

flashback: seth

If you have any questions about this, I will gladly answer them.

Thank you for reading!

~~~

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

235K 21.5K 116
VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED SHORT CHAPTERS (1500 - 2000 words) She's as clever as the Devil and twice as pretty. Madison has a secret, and she wants...
7.7K 123 6
"Are you out of your mind? I could hurt you." The veins started to pumped up in fear of what i'm capable to do. Everything was a blur to me, the room...
751K 16.1K 33
Briar has to move to a new place with her mother after she has found a new job. One that can benefit both of them. She now has to go to a new school...
552K 11.7K 26
As a result of past trauma, Lucy, a hardworking nurse, has kept herself in a safe bubble, only letting her closest friends in. She knows she needs to...