Mr. CEO and Me

Von newgirl244

'Sometimes, the person you hate the most, is the person you can't live without' Meet Maddison Green, the 27 y... Mehr

The Meeting [Edited]
Mr. CEO
A Night To Remember
A Different Side of the CEO
Grasshopper
Seventy Watermelons
Like a Deer Caught in the Headlights
ET Had Sex With A Lizard
Hitler's Pet Chicken, Francis
Like a Skunk's Bottom
Kim Kardashian's Baby Koala
Fat Booty Inspector
All Men Are Dogs
Broken Promises... Broken Hearts
My Boss, the Rap God
Comparing Vegetables and Dessert
Why Am I Such A Noob?
The Most Beautiful Klutz
It Wasn't His Fault
His Little Secret
Just Let Go
I Don't Plan On Letting You Go Anytime Soon
Last Day In Italy
I Think My Niece Has A Crush On You
Like Sex On A Stick
Too Good To Be True
New Beginnings
Old Times
Getting Her Back
Staying Away From Her
Please...
She was Juliet... My Juliet
I've Missed You
The Man You Deserve

Misunderstandings

982 52 52
Von newgirl244

Xavier's POV

"Holy crap woman I've been looking everywhere for you! Why did you leave?" I hugged inhaling her scent.

God I've missed her...

She blinked as I pulled away but didn't respond.

"I've been going completely insane looking for-"

"Xavier I think you should go"

"What?" My face fell. "Why?"

"Because I don't want you here" she simply stated.

"Sunshine please... Just let me explain" I pleaded with her.

She looked at me for a minute before turning back around.

"Follow me. Try anything and I swear you'll never see me again"

I smiled. Despite her hostile nature towards me, she still let me follow her home.

At least that's a start right?

******

"Sit down on the couch. I'll be right back" she said after unlocking the door and heading up the stairs.

I looked at her go up and realised she looked different... Slightly... Bigger.

I unbuttoned my jacket and laid it on a chair as I sat down on the couch at looked around the place. It looked... comfy. On the coffee table in front of me there were a bunch of books piled up next to a few DVDs.

I smiled to myself.

Only my sunshine would still use DVDs.

Rather than sitting around I decided to scan through the pile of DVDs.

What to expect when you're expecting... due date... look who's talking...

I frowned.

This is odd...

Just as I was about to look through the book pile, the doorbell rung. I stood up and opened it, only to find an elderly woman standing there.

"Young lady how many times have I told you to-Oh!" She looked shocked to see me.

"You are...?" I trailed off.

"Oh! I'm sorry! I'm her next door neighbour Ida" the old lady smiled. "And who might you be?"

"I'm Xavier-"

"Oh! So you're Xavier!" She smirked.

"Does she talk about me?"

"Oh honey she misses you so so so much! You have no idea! But I'm so glad you two got back together! I always told her a child would fix a family"

"I'm sorry?" I asked, wondering about her last sentence.

The woman looked like a dear caught in the headlights. "She hasn't told him yet Ida" she murmured to herself.

Told me what?

"Forget I just said anything" she waved her hand in the air dismissively. "I'm an old woman who's going insane. Bye bye" she said quickly as she left.

What the fuck?

I walked back inside and shook my head.

What did she mean by a child fixes a family?

I walked around as I opened random doors. One was a small bathroom, the next was the kitchen. I looked around, opening random cabinets, and in one I found an unbelievable number of jars filled with pickles.

I don't understand... She hates pickles!

Whenever we used to go out to get burgers she would specifically remove any pickles she found in it!

I remembered Sienna... Before Sophia she used to hate pickles just like Maddison. She couldn't stand them. And suddenly when she got pregnant-

Oh shit.

A chill ran down my spine.

Could she be...

Now it all made sense... the pickles, the movies about children, the weight gain and the old woman's analogy about the child fixing the family!

I heard her coming down the stairs and went back outside.

"What do you want Xavier?" She sighed as she sat down on the couch.

It was then that I noticed a bump.

Fuck. How could I have not noticed it before?

"Are you pregnant?"

There was something that flashed in her eyes but it was gone as soon as it came.

Her silence confirmed it. Holy crap. She's actually pregnant. PREGNANT.

"Yes" she said in a small voice.

"Why didn't you tell me earlier?" I sat down and held her hands.

She didn't answer. That's when it hit me.
Was it even mine? If it was mine then she would've told me... No wonder she didn't say anything.

But I know Maddison would never do anything like that. She's not that kind of person...

"Is it mine?"

"What?"

"Is the baby mine?" I asked her through gritted teeth.

Her eyes narrowed into slits.

"What the fuck Xavier?"

"Is it mine, Maddison?"

"Who else's would it be?"

"Jacob" I spat.

"Jacob? What does Jacob have to do with this?" She asked, looking confused.

Great. Now she's defending him.

"I really applaud you Maddison. That fake expression you wear on your face is really good! Looks really genuine! You should've been an actress!" I spoke, malice dripping from my words.

"Fuck you" She sneered.

"You already did! Before Jacob came back into your life"

"Screw you asshole!" She screamed as fake tears started pooling in her eyes.

"So it's his then?" I chuckled darkly. "Way to go Maddison. And all this while you had me wrapped around your tiny little finger. For months I searched for you when all this while, you had already moved on"

"Whatever the fuck I do shouldn't be any of your concern Xavier. Don't you have a fiancé to attend to?" She spoke bitterly.

"Indeed I do" I said as I picked up my jacket and headed for the door.

I turned to have one last look at her, oh so fake tears streaming down her face.

"I wish I'd never found you" I said before slamming the door shut behind me.

I stood outside in the cold air just breathing in and out.

Maya was right... Some people just aren't meant to be.

******

"Get the fuck out and come back when you have a contract that's ready to sign" I yelled at the man who quickly picked up his file and dashed out of my office.

My phone rang and I groaned as I picked it up.

"E-e-excuse me sir this is Carla from reception. There's a blonde woman who's demanding to see you"

"Does she have an appointment?"

"No sir"

"Then why the fuck are you even calling me?"

"S-she said it was urgent sir" She stammered, thrown off by my harsh tone.

"What's her name?"

"Miss- Miss you cant just push past- Security!" I heard her scream in the background. "Sorry sir she-"

I slammed the phone down before she could continue.

Within a few minutes, my office door was thrown open by a furious looking Allison, with the building security running after her.

"You fucking bastard!" She screamed as she lunged for me, only to be held back by Jason who had somehow appeared behind her.

"Let me go Jase. I need to strangle the shit out of him"

"Calm down Alli-"

Just then, a bunch of men burst into my office and tried to hold her back.

"Let me go assholes! Get your hands off me!" She screamed as she struggled to get free.

"Let her go" I dismissed them with the wave of my hand.

They immediately let go and left my office, leaving only the three of us standing.

"How fucking dare you!? How dare you go over there and accuse her like that?"

"For your information I went there to tell her I loved her but-"

"But ended up making her cry? Making her sob and hate you even more?"

"Bullshit. She's the one who's pregnant with someone else's baby" I sneered.

"For fucks sake, it's not Jake's baby Xavier! It's your goddamn baby!" She screamed.

What?

"How do you know?"

"She was found out shortly after the whole lobster incident. She wasn't sick... she was pregnant!" She cried.

"She was going to tell you when she came back to work! She was so excited that day but then she found out about your fucking fiancé!"

Maddison... She's pregnant with our baby...

"She ran away because she was afraid you'd take the baby away from her. Jake found her a few weeks ago. They're just friends, Xavier. He's just taking care of her" she whispered.

Just friends?
For fucks sake...

"But he took her to the doctor-"

"Would you rather she not go to a doctor?" She rolled her eyes.

"Who knew about it?"

"All of us did. Except for her family, who she told after"

"I screwed up big time" I groaned as I ran my hand over my face.

"You better march over there right now and tell that woman you love her and how you screwed up big time or so help me Xavier Andrews, I will-"

Her threat was interrupted by her phone ringing. She rolled her eyes as she took it out of her bag and held it up to her ear.

"Jake now is not the time I'm-"

I watched as her eyes grew wide with shock at whatever he was saying on the other side. Her face had started to pale as well. "What hospital?"

Hospital? What's wrong?

"I'll be there as soon as possible" she swallowed hard.

"What happened?" Jason asked as she headed for the door.

"It's Maddison... She's having a miscarriage threat"

________________________________________________________

Dun... dun... dunnnnnnnn!

Hi everyone!
I hope you guys liked this chapter... major cliff hanger at the end!!! What's going to happen to Maddison you guys??? What do we think of Xavier's accusations? Comment and let me know!

Anyway, please vote, comment and share this with your friends!!!

Love you!
xoxoxoxo

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

12.4M 452K 62
"Feel that?" He asked, keeping her hand still. "That's what you do to me. Every time I see you. Every time I hear you laugh. Every time I think of yo...
631K 24.4K 57
"Watch where you're going!" A low voice shouted at me, looking at his stain shirt."Now, what I'm going to do? I have a race to go to." He grumbled. H...
55K 1.6K 31
When a depressed and heart broken Ella went to New York to be far away from home, she never thought she would accidentally got into the life of Maxwe...
213K 5.4K 35
Hailey Baxter signed a marriage contract with Xavier Anderson, billionaire of Anderson Inc, as she needed money to pay for her mother's hospital bill...