Broken Bounds • karmagisa ✓

بواسطة THlSGRACE

© June 2018 • unrevised • "I would never leave you, don't forget that." " He said, a sad smile playing on hi... المزيد

prologue
Broken II
Broken III
Broken IV
Broken V
Broken VI
Broken VII
Broken VIII
Broken IX
Broken X
Broken XI
Broken XII
Broken XIII
Broken XIV
Broken XV
Broken XVI
Broken XVII
Broken XVIII
Broken XIX
Broken XX
Broken XXI
Broken XXII

Broken I

2.4K 77 24
بواسطة THlSGRACE

"Um Nagisa." He looked up from the things he was shoving on his bag to his classmate and probably the closest person he had as a best friend in this sector. She was holding up her lunchbox and was batting her eyelashes as she tried to form the words she was dying to say all year long.

"Do you want to--"

"I'm sorry maybe next time?" Nagisa quickly apologized as he sped off out of the classroom. The girl slumped her shoulders that she was rejected yet again by the boy.

She always wondered why he was such in a hurry to avoid her during lunch break. Her lips curled into a deeper frown but head out to have lunch with her other friends.

I'm late.

Those two words kept ringing on his mind as he jumped off from the library's furthest window and ran to the end of the metal fences that the academy had placed in the campus. He stumbled a little but got back to his footing as he spotted the large tree in his view.

He sat down, heaving a little before looking up and screamed. "Oh what a sound." The guy in a bloody mask grumbled before taking it off.

Nagisa glared at him. "Put that away Karma." He said.

Karma crouched down to his level, clawing on the metal wires that separated them before grinning evilly. "Why don't you make me." He challenged.

"Fine then." Nagisa said as he kneeled in front of Karma. Karma made an ooing sound by his companion's boldness.

"I like where this is going."

"Had enough?" Karma teasingly asked as Nagisa was on the ground, pain erupting on his little gem that he clutched ever so gently. Nagisa found the strength to glare at him yet again.

"You did that on purpose."

"Oh, did I?"

Nagisa only groaned at that.

Karma had a sick smile on his face as he took a sip of his strawberry milk, eyeing the boy as he finally sat up and glared at him once more before handing him his lunch. Even after the redhead almost making his companion infertile, he still gave him his lunch.

What a joy. "Next time, don't be late." Karma said while munching quietly on his egg roll.

Nagisa sighed, "I wasn't late." He said.

"Lies." Karma retorted as he (at this point in time I forgot how to translate my language HAHAHAHA parang ano, 'tusok' sa dialect namin HAHAHHAHA) stabbed the straw to a new milk drink and sipped, lying his back against the metal fences. "You were late by 30 seconds." Karma added, the straw dangling at the side of his lips.

Nagisa gave a look. "Why does that have to be counted?"

"Because..." Karma said and Nagisa waited for his companion to continue but after a few moments he didn't bother continuing his reason. "You really made the sausages into octopuses." Karma grinned as he showed the little octopus sausage to Nagisa who was eating his egg rolls.

Nagisa gave an awkward smile. "You said you wanted them." He answered.

Karma could only grin before violently eating the little animal. "And it's good too!"

Nagisa only laughed at his childish antics.

"You better get going, you're going to be late." Nagisa said after a while of them lying against the fences, as if they were lying against each other's backs. Karma hummed loudly as he played with the flowers that were beside him.

"The teacher can wait." He replied.

"Karma..." Nagisa called out as he turned around to see Karma was looking at him. He didn't know why but he felt his cheeks turning red by the way Karma was looking at him.

It was almost as if Karma couldn't help but feel mesmerized by his looks. Nagisa slightly shook his head by that ridiculous thought.

"You have to go." He encouraged again. Karma had his lips in a small unnoticeable frown.

"You're making me go back when I got twenty minutes left of lunch break?" It sounded like he was hurt as he placed a hand on his chest where his heart was.

"You're from the mountains." Nagisa said.

"Foot of the mountains and it's only a kilometer away," He clarified and Nagisa only groaned at that.

He somewhat failed yet again to make Karma see that he had to go. Nagisa clutched the metal wires as he gave him serious look.

"Please." He pleaded and Karma felt his heart tug by that simple word and those blue eyes that go along with it.

"How about a kiss?"

"Okay! Okay! I'm going!" Karma said as he got up and left with a new bruise on his shoulder from Nagisa. "I'll see you later." Nagisa said and Karma looked back and smile.

"Of course," Karma replied before jogging back to the old campus site.

Once Karma was out of sight. Nagisa slouched down on his place, his heart beating so fast as he glanced around to see if someone saw them.

There was a silent rule that main campus students followed in this academy and that was to not interact yourselves with the End batch students. End batch students were a batch of students who were trouble makers as people from outside of the campus have called it.

If you're a delinquent? End Batch.

If you vandalized stuff? End batch.

If you're apart of illegal activities? End batch.

If you killed someone? End batch.

The End batch of Kunugioka Academy were the closest to experiencing jail time in prison. Even though Kunugioka Academy's a prestigious academy they have also made a new educational system for students who have gone bad to the law.

So far, End batch students are those who are in the lowest of the low of the batch system.

And Karma was apart of the End batch.

He was an ND student.

Nagisa sighed once more. He wasn't scared of the students finding out he was hanging out with an ND.

Oh no, he was scared of what the school would tell to his mother.

He had made a promise to her that he wasn't going to interact with bad influencing people and would be passing his studies with flying colors. But,

Karma was his friend.

Or at least that was what they initially have in the first place.

He packed up the empty bentos before walking back to the library. He was thankful at around that time no one bothered to head into the old section of the library because it was only filled with not fully credited and realible researches and thesis that old students of the campus have.

They couldn't throw them out. It was still references for newer students if they want to take up a similar topic like those and improve the scientific investigation.

He climbed up the window and glanced around before landing on his feet with a soft thud. It was darkly lit in the room as he walked towards the exit to unlock it.

He was about to take the stairs when he heard his name being called out and someone shoved him making his stuff go flying. He got up to see some students who he knew from his class.

Oh god, what was it this time?

"You think you're all that huh? Ranking first in literature and history." One of the students in the group sneered as he stepped on Nagisa's ankle.

Nagisa bit his lip from screaming. God, he was wearing those soccer shoes with spikes under them. "Let me go!" He shouted as he finally kicked the guy who stepped on him and he came down tumbling.

"You think you're tough?" The other student asked menancingly before grabbing Nagisa's hair and tightening his hold on him.

Nagisa clawed his hand but he still didn't budge. His blue eyes were welled up in tears by the pain being shot up from his crown.

He also had promised his mother he would never be an ND.

He knew how to fight, Karma had thought him how whenever they met up and told him all the tricks and weak points to make them go crying. Nagisa knew he can kicked him upside the head but he was scared that maybe they will report him for violence.

He didn't want a first warning.

He rather take the beating then warnings away from becoming an ND student.

"Let him go." He heard a voice. The guy who grabbed Nagisa's hair had instantly let go of him and was shaken in fright.

His blue hair had been let down because the elastics that tied his hair had been broken. His blue locks covered his face but he could see who was the owner of that voice.

It was the student council president.

And he didn't look quite happy.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

91.6K 4.3K 41
❝Their love was as beautiful as a fairytale. But as corrupted as a monsters heart. And that's what they were. Monster's ❞ [Completed] ______ Karma an...
79K 3.1K 30
Ever since his bizarre third year at junior high school, Nagisa Shiota had changed for the better. With his new shortened blue hair and increased he...
82.9K 1.8K 13
When you and your soulmate both fall for each other, you can suddenly telepathically communicate with each other. What happens when Karma and Nagis...
263K 9.5K 34
"Frowns doesn't suit you at all. You look even cuter with a smile." Nagisa's the kind of boy who never smiles or even laughs. Or maybe, he used to, b...