Mister irresistible. ( Male...

Od Arvviie

( Male! yansim rivals x Male!reader ) ! MAY HAVE NSFW ! (y/n) was a new foreign exchange student at Akademi h... Více

Exchange student. {1}
Whoops. {2}
No running. {3}
Panties. {4}
Info-Kun {5}
Popular boys. {6}
Student Council {7}
Stalker. (9)
Love (10)

Delinquents (8)

17.5K 528 117
Od Arvviie

After that night,  (y/n)  kept clear of this 'info-kun' as much as possible,  not going to the club room when he asked,  not answering his texts or calls. 

It seemed like his friend noticed how on edge (y/n)  was,  so they decided to see what was wrong. 

Amao walked up to (y/n)  as they finished putting their shoes on. 

"Hey,  (y/n)  is something bothering you? You've really been on edge lately. " he said.

(Y/n)  sighed a little,  rubbing the back of his neck.  "Well,  yeah... But I can't tell you what.  I'll get in trouble. " he muttered,  eyeing the security cameras that he knew Info-kun had already hacked to make sure he didn't tell. 

"Hey,  you can tell me anything.  I'll help as much as possible. " he frowned. 

(Y/n)  Shook his head.  "No,  really...I can't. " he said as he started to walk until bumping into a student.  He looked up,  seeing blonde hair.  Who was this?  The boy and the rest of the gang turned to look at (y/n).  They looked mean. 

"What do you want,  loser? " he huffed. He had yellow eyes to match his orange undershirt. 

"N-nothing!  I'm sorry. " (Y/n)  said quickly.  He just rolled his eyes and they started walking again. 

"Ah... Don't mess with them those are the delinquents. " Amao commented,  making (y/n)  sigh.

"Is anyone in this school actually safe?" (Y/n)  muttered as he started walking to his class. 

//I KNOW ITS SHORT BUT IM LOOSING MOTIVATIONNN If anyone has any ideas pls hmu

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

466K 31.5K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
1.3M 58.2K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
233K 10.8K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
63.9K 1.3K 47
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A messy relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando...