Friends with the Babysitter (...

Από hamilfan123987

Connor's mother hires a companion--no not THAT kind of companion--like a friend, for him. Of course that frie... Περισσότερα

Ch 1--The Job Ap
Ch 2--Interview Prep
Ch 3-- I Just Told A Lie
Ch 4--Becoming Shark Bait
Ch 5--Learning the Rules
Ch 6--Breaking the Rules
Ch 7--Lunchtime Blues
Ch 8--Caught in the Rain
Ch 9-- Talkin' Dirty to Babe
Ch 10--pOPCORN?!
Ch 11--YOU'RE AN ASSHOLE
Ch 12--Felling the Tree(boy)
Ch 13--Makeover
Ch 14--Apologies and Threats
Ch 15--The Fight
Ch 16--The Morning After
Ch 17--To Tell or Not to Tell, That is the Question
Ch 18--The Test
Ch 19--It Can't Be Us
Ch 20--Secret Conversations and Covert Relationships
Ch 21--Ice Cream Makes it Better
Ch 22--Kidnapping Evan Hansen
Ch 23--You Should See the Other Guy
Ch 24--The Storm
Ch 25--Family Breakfast
Ch 26--Taking Turns
Ch 27--Evan's Plan
Ch 28-The Rescue
Ch 29-Hospital Visit
Ch 30-Therapy
Sequel
Questions
Cover

tagged

679 21 15
Από hamilfan123987

I got tagged in one of these, so I figured why not! tagged by @IFinishedTheMilk

1. favorite quote (I painted this the other day. It's from one of the books listed below, the Selection)

2. last song you listened to (Uhm I'm in love with this soundtrack. I love Barrett Wilber reed and everything she does ❤️)

3. lock screen

Okay, this one requires some explanation. I'm clearly a professional photoshopper, so I told my friend of my talents and used this picture of me, her, and one of our other friends and photoshopped Salty Andy Randy™ on Max's face and its one of our favorite pictures ever and it'll probably by my lock screen until I die because if I change it whats even the point?

3.5 (I realized I skipped this question but I'm too lazy to go fix the numbers so have this awkward number here) favorite animal: I don't really like animals so I'll pick giraffes.

4. epic pictures these are all pictures I took, so if you ever want to use them, ask/credit me pls :)(ps dat's me with my face not blurred out)

(^My friends and I do lindy hop and this was in honor of national lindy hop day)

I took this when I went to china in 2016

5. book suggestions:

The Distance Between Us by Kasie West (this is my all time favorite book ever. I've read it 32 times and I have the first chapter memorized just from reading it so many times) (also I'll vouch for anything she writes because she's amazing and she's totally my inspiration and I love her)

Words In Deep Blue by Cath Crowley (phenomenal book, i cried)

Gone by Michael Grant (its a long series but totally worth it tbh. my sister and I randomly turn to each other and pose like the people on the old covers, it's so much fun)

The Selection series by Kiera Cass (this is one of my favorite series ever and I cry every time I read book three. It was originally a trilogy but she added two more that aren't as good but I love it anyway because she's an amazing writer)

6. pic of an attractive person (omg i love him so much even though i'm straight and there's no chance for us)

Also because I can't pick one over the other, here's ben 💙💙

7. random fact: If I could have any job in the whole world I'd be a photographer. My biggest dream is to have one of my pictures in National Geographic.

8. a wish: that I'd always have enough money to see any Broadway play I wanted. #iLoveBroadwayButItsSoExpensive

9. tag 10 people (sorry it's not letting me finish the tags? Maybe I'll try again later and finish it, but for now I got 5 people who vote and comment and I love them)

An_ordinary_human

PayYourFckingTaxes

theghostserenade

Officiallyshook

kINKYKLIenmAn

~hamilfan123987

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

7.6K 343 20
Connor Murphy lives in in hell after his past life. He doesn't remember anything about it. Until he is willing to change and goes to heaven. Then he...
310 1 15
As Connor and Evan start their 10th year of secondary school, things take an unpredicted turn of events when their worlds starts to reveal themselves...
21.5K 903 20
Evan Hansen watched the taller boy take off with his letter, thoughts of what he might do with it rushing through his mind and encouraging him to pur...
80.4K 2.8K 22
Hi, I love Dear Evan Hansen. I'm a musical theatre performer and I think it's just absolutely gorgeous and I really wanted to write something for it...