You look happier || michaeng ✔

By MyouiMina0_0

"baby you look happier, you do. my friends told me one day, i'd feel it too. until then, i'll smile to hide t... More

HAPPIER
intro
you
look
happier
outro

Baby,

2K 79 1
By MyouiMina0_0

°
i never knew i would regret the decision i made years ago. i never expected that things would turn out this way. if only i stayed and made you feel loved, you wouldn't have found someone new and i wouldn't have suffered.
°
at the same time and at the same place we met again, though it makes my heart a living hell...and because you're with someone new, staring and watching from afar is the least i can do.
°
atleast, i could see that smile on your face though i am not the one behind it.
°
seeing you laughing and smiling brightly makes me happy too, though it hurts. you now have a family and guess what? i'm still a fool waiting for a married woman.
°
every morning, i open my eyes only to find out you were not by my side, because from the start i never made you mine. everyday has been a reminder that we are over. i didn't even had a chance to call you my wife.
°
just when i had every thing settled, you found someone new. just when i was about to give you happiness, you said you loved someone else. i knew i hurted you alot, and i regretted it. i wish i could turn back the time and fix it to make our ending great.
°
because i knew myself that i couldn't live without you.
°

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Fate By v xxxiri v

Short Story

23.4K 1.8K 13
"𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚙 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚎 ?" 𝙰 𝟷𝟻 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚘𝚕𝚍, 𝚅𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚗𝚞 𝚊𝚜𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚌𝚛𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚘𝚞𝚝. "𝚆...
479K 1.5K 47
🔞🔞🔞 warning sex!! you can cancel if you don't like it.This is only for the guys who have sensitive desire in sex.🔞🔞
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
5.4K 111 4
"I thought you're the one but you're just another fake," ...