Mobians on Earth Sonic/MLP EG...

By Someguy27

Before Mobius exploded into nothingness Sonic and friends along with other lucky civilians escape in the blu... More

Author's note
"The Beginning"
"Arrival and Backstory"
"Why Not?"
"Endless Possibilities"

"(UNFINISHED)Amy the Pink Brat"

291 0 1
By Someguy27

At Pinkie Pie's house Shadow was sitting silently in the room she gave him.

Shadow: "What is this, feeling I'm having right now? I feel like I want to, talk to her. But I don't know why. Maybe I should tell her about my past, about...Maria.

Meanwhile, Sonic was running with Rainbow Dash teaching her how to phase through walls.

Sonic: "C'mon, you got, yo-*CRASH* don't got it."

Rainbow: "Ow man that hurt. I don't think I can do this."

Sonic: "Hey don't say that. I know you can do it. You just gotta belive in yourself."

Sonic smiled and helped Rainbow to her feet. As the sun was setting the rays passed by their eyes. Before they knew they were once staring in each other's eyes once more. Emerald green lost in magenta and vice versa.

Sonic:*blush* "So, what do say? Wanna give it another shot?"

Rainbow:*blush* "Do you really think I can do it."

Sonic:*smile* "I know you can do it."

They both went back to the starting point to give it one last try.

Sonic: "Ready..."

Rainbow: "Set...

Both: "GO!"

They started running towards the wall, but then Sonic started talking to Rainbow in a low and warm voice which caused her to blush.

Sonic: "Breath Dashie, breath. Feel the air, brushing against your face, through your hair. Feel the ground. And your feet. Lifting you up, pushing you forward. And the lightning,Dash. Feel the lightning. You can't see it, but it's there. It's electricity, pumping through your veins. Crackling, traveling to every part of your body like a shock. Now run Dashie. Run"

Rainbow Dash instantly accelarated creating a Sonic Boom in the process. And then, WOOSH. She went straight through the wall with Sonic following close behind.

Rainbow:*pant* "That *pant* felt weird." *pant*

Sonic: "Wow that was awsome Dash!"

Rainbow:*pant* "Thank you."

Sonic: "Well we better get home and prepare for school tommorow.

Rainbow "I'll race you there!"

Sonic: "Your on!"

Sonic and Rainbow Dash raced back to her house. And why the way Sonic decided to ask her something.

Sonic: 'I know this seems fast but, I think I'm actually in love with her.' "Hey Dash, I was uh...w-wondering if you uhh...wanted to see a movie tommorow night.

Rainbow immeditly blushed deep red when he asked that.

Rainbow:*blush* "Um...yeah sure. I would like that. 8 0'clock?"

Sonic:*smile* "8 O'clock."

With that said Sonic Rainbow kept racing to the house. But what they didn't know was that Amy was following close behind as fast as she could.

Amy:*growl* "So that's why my Sonikuu hasn't come to see me. He was with that Rainbow Crash! Well she can't have him because Sonic is mine!"

Amy stormed off back to Fluttershy's house to prepare to crash Sonic and Rainbow's Dash's date.

Meanwhile, Starlight and Silver were working on an art project. It was simple draw four different types off landscapes, then fold each picture into a pyramid.

Starlight was doing a simple, desert, rainforest, mountain range, and river. Silver being from Mobius was going all out. He drew Green Hill Zone, Press Garden, Jungle Joyride, and Savanah Citadel.

Starlight: "What are those places? I've never seen any places like those."

Silver: "Oh, these are just places on Mobius. I never had the chance to see it for myself, but I'm pretty sure Sonic has."

Starlight: "Wow, looks like Mobius was a really beautiful place."

Silver looked at Silver who appeared to be sad as he looked at his drawings.

Starlight: "I'm sorry you didn't get to see all of it."

Silver:*sigh* "It's okay. But uh...I was w-w-wandering i-if you wanted t-to go see a m-movie tomorrow night with me?"

Starlight blushed a bright pink and thought for a moment,

Starlight:*blush* "Um, y-yeah. That would be fun."

Silver:*smile* "How about 8 O'clock?"

Starlight:*smile* "8'oclocks fine. We should get to bed now. We have school in the morning."

Silver: "Agreed."

Silver and Starlight went to bed and rested up for school and their date tomorrow.

The next morning, everyone was walking to school, and Sonic was talking to Ace on the way.

Ace: "So you actually like the girl huh? And I thought you would never slow down for someone."

Sonic: "Well if you think about it I'm not really slowing down all that much."

Ace and Sonic shared a good laugh until they arrived at the school, where everyone but Twilight and Tails were waiting for them.

Sonic: "Hey where's Tails? It's not like him to be late to anything.

Suddenly a blue and white portal appeared and Tails and Twilight came out of it.

Manic: "Subtle entrance yo."

Tails: "Well it was either that, or be late, and I wasn't havin that."

The bell rang which meant school had started. Everyone walked inside and headed to their appropriate classes while Knuckles and Applejack stood in the hallway since they had free period.

Applejack: "So yesterday you told you guarded somthin called the Master Emerald? What exactly was that.

Knuckles: "The Master Emerald was one of eight powerful gems that grant the user unbelievable power. The Master Emerald was the controller of the other seven gems, the chaos emeralds.

Applejack: "What was it like gaurdin the Master Emerald?"

Knuckles: "I used to think it was easy until power hungry people and gods kept seeking it's power, luckily my friends were there to help me."

Applejack: "I guess you and your friends help each other out alot huh?"

Knuckles: "Yup. As Sonic always said, together we're stronger than anyone else on their own. We wrote a song about it, but scrapped it because it was too cheesy."

Applejack: "Oh it can't be that bad."

Knuckles: "Trust me, it's that bad."

*Bell ring*

Applejack: "Well, I better get to class, see you later Knuckie."

Knuckles:*blush* "Bye." (Did she just call me Knuckie)

(2nd hr. Art-Silver/Starlight/Amy/Sonia)

Teacher: "Ok class, does everyone have their projects I assigned yesterday?"

Everyone nodded and got out their projects. Most of them had many of the same areas except for the Mobians. Amy had drawn Neverlake, Ice Cap, Hill Top, and Arid Sands. Sonia drew Ice Cap, Frog Forest, Mirage Saloon, and Aquatic Ruin.

All the children passed up their projects and they were free to draw anything they wanted while the teacher was grading their work. But after the first few minuets the three Mobians were called up to the desk.

Teacher: "Do three children care to explain to me what these areas are?"

Amy: "They're places from Mobius. Apparently our planet's landscapes were a lot different from this planet's.

Teacher: "It appears that is true. But I can't know for sure if these places are real or not. However, they are drawn very well. So you three will get a B. How's that sound?"

Silver: "Fine by me."

Sonia: "Eh, I'll take it."

Amy: "Whatever."

*bell ring*

Silver: "Finally lunch time, I'm starving.

Amy:*shoves Silver* "Out of my way Silver. My Sonic is probably waiting for me!"

Sonia: "Oh yeah, because Sonic would totally want to hang out with the love struck puppy."

Amy: "What was that?"

Sonia:*smirk* "Nothing."

In the cafeteria, Sonic and Silver could be seen talking to each other at the table.

Sonic: "Last night I asked Dashie out on a date."

Silver: "You did? That's awesome Sonic! I'm glad your finally started to slow down for someone."

Sonic: "Well really if you think about it I'm not slowing down all that much."

Sonic and Silver both laughed at that little joke Sonic made. That is until...Amy showed up. She immeditly pushed Silver down the bench and took his spot.

Sonic: "What the heck are you doing Amy?"

Amy: "Sitting by my boyfriend of course."

Sonic:*sighs* "Amy. Listen to my words very carfully. I. Do. Not. Love. You. You got that?"

Tails was sitting by Sonic and wisperd something in his ear.

Tails: "Did actually think that would work?"

Sonic: "No but it was worth a shot."

Amy:*smile* "Oh Sonic. You look so handsome when you play hard to get."

*bell ring*

Sonic: 'Thank you holy mother of chaos.' "Well, We better get going. See you later Amy." 'Even though I hope I won't.'

Most of the day went by quickly and not to bad for the Mobians. Except for a few kids here and there being judgmental and spreading rumors about the Mobians wanting to eat everyone alive.

Sonic and Rainbow Dash had went back to her house to prepare for there date. Until something dawned on Sonic.

Sonic: "Maybe I should put on pants. Well I guess I better-. I don't any money. What am I gonna do?"

Before Sonic could completely freak out Silver was calling him on his communicator.

Sonic: "Silver I'm kind of in a-"

Silver: "SONIC I NEED YOUR HELP!"

Sonic: "Whoa Silver calm down! What's your problem?"

Silver: "Well I have a date with Starlight tonight but I just found out that this world has a different currency."

Sonic: "Hmm... give me a few seconds."

Sonic typed something in his communicator and 5 gold rings appeared on the floor. Those rings were the currency of Mobius.

Sonic: "Hey Silver, did you see a shop that said "4 gold" downtown?"

Silver: "Yeah why?"

Sonic: "Meet me there. I think I have an idea."

He ended the call and went over to Dash's door.

Sonic: "Hey dash, I'm going to prepare for our date. I'll be back later."

Rainbow: "Ok, just don't take to long."

Sonic blasted out the door and downtown toward where he told Silver to meet him. A few minutes later he arrived and saw Silver waiting for him.

Silver: "Hey Sonic. Why did you want to meet here?"

Sonic: "I think I found something that can help us. I heard that gold is very valuable here. And our home currency just so happens to be solid gold."

Silver: "That is true. I guess it's worth a shot."

The two hedgehogs both walked inside the building. and a few people that were there instantly looke at them looks from "why are those guys dressed as furries" to "HOLY SH** IT'S AN ALIEN"

They walked up to the to the desk and waited for the register guy to walk up to them.

Boy: "Welcome to Cash 4 Gold fellas. What can I do for ya?"

Silver: "You don't seem that surprised about the way we look."

Boy: "Well we had three other hedgehogs come in here not to long ago, so I'm already used to it. I'm guessing you have gold rings to trade in?"

Sonic: "Yes we do. Five of them to be exact."

Boy: "Alrighty then. I'll be back in a few minutes."

Sonic: "I'm bor-"

Silver: "Sonic it's been 13 seconds chill out."

Sonic: "Well soorrry."

A few minutes later the boy came back with 2 checks. Both of them had their names and $12,500 dollars.

Boy: "Here you two go. Have a nice day."

Silver: "You two sir."

Sonic: "Well, now we just need to get these deposited and then we should be set.

Silver: "I think I saw a bank on a way here."

Sonic: "Lead the way."

Sonic and Silver made their way toward the bank. When they entered they spotted Ace, Aqua, and Greenwave talking to a lady behind the desk.

Silver: "Hey, guys. What are you doing here?"

Aqua: "Well since we're gonna be staying here for the rest of our lives we figured we should go ahead and get things all setup."

Greenwave: "The people are actually really nice. And they have delicious ice cream."

Another girl walked to the desk and Sonic and Silver walked over to her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
282K 9.5K 107
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...
146K 4.9K 100
'How I obsessively adore you' ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ started➛30/03/2024 finished➛ ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ cover by me x
1.1M 38.1K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...