Vampire love story(BTS x Read...

Od anamariag18

A harem love story between BTS and a princess of vampires.A love triangle between Taehyung,princess and Jung... Více

chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
chapter 13
Chapter 14 (Part 1)
Chapter 16 (final part)
Vampire love story
Coming soon
New ff
Book 2 !!

Chapter 15 (part 2)

804 21 5
Od anamariag18

*Jungkook POV*

I was standing in Yones's dead body that was falling.

*Flashback*10 years before  (a/n Jungkook's age:9,Y/n:6 years old,Yona:4 years old)

Jungkook-Y/n!

Y/n-Jungkook!

Jungkook-Y/n,do you want to stay together today? ^^

Y/n-Oh...I'm sorry Jungkook,but mum and dad said that you have your extra lessons,I really want to stay with you but I can't.

Jungkook-But...

TaeJin-Y/n

Y/n-well,I have to go now.See you later ,bye.

Jungkook-Y/n...-I whisper in a disappointment voice.When suddenly I felt something smooth and fresh over my head.A sweet flavor felt in the air,was this a flower crown?

Yona-hehehe...

Jungkook-Yona,what are you doing???

Yona-Kookie!The flowers looks so beautiful at you. ^^

Jungkook-*smile*

Yona-Let's go play!

Jungkook-Yona I can't play right now,I have to go and study,I'm sorry ,but I promise to you we going to play together later.

Her eyes become sad and they started weep.

Yona-No Kookie! Please don't go!You can learn an other day,make rest today!-she said and hugged me.

Jungkook-sorry Yona I can't-I said and I disconnected her from me,then I left her and went to my room.

***1 week later.

Meow!

Yona-little kitten ,kitten come here!

From where is Yona's voice coming?

I was  in the eastern part of the royal court,near the tree I usually stand to read.

Meow!

Yona-Little kitten,approach a little.

Yona's voice was coming from above.

Jungkook-Ehe!Yona!-I raised my head up and I saw Yona in a branch of the tree,she was trying to catch a cat.

Yona-Kookie!

  The branch was ready to snapped.I hurried to catch Yona.I  transformed in a bat and climb in the tree to take Yona.

Oh my god!Its true that you see bids over your head when you hurt yourself.Yona was saved in my arms.

Yona-Ohh..the little kitten gone!

Jungkook-Yona! Are you crazy?!Be careful if you dont want to hurt yourself!

Yona-Oh Im sorry Kookie!I will not repeat it again.-she said and kiss my cheek.

***9 years later.

Jungkook-Those flowers are for you Y/n.

Y/n-Thank you Jungkook,they are really beautiful-she said but she was not excited.

Y/n left to her room and I heard someone to call me.

Yona-Jungkook!

Jungkook-Hmm...Yona.What's the matter?

Her face was turned red,she lowered her head and give me a small package.

Yona-This is for you! I made it by myself,they are chocolates for valentines day.

Jungkook-Thank you!

Yona was looking at me.

Yona-Please can you eat one and tell me how does taste ?

Jungkook-*smile*

I eat one of her chocolates....WOW well for the first time she tried to cook it taste so good!

Jungkook-WOW!!Yona this is so good!I like it so much! ^^

Yona-Really?! >////<

Jungkook-Yes!!^^

Yona-Oh!Im so happy that you like it.Huh...well i have to go now,see you later, bye!

I was laughing with Yona's reaction,when one of the maids come to me and said:

Maid-You make her so happy prince Jungkook,she was trying all the night to make the perfect chocolates for Valentines day.

Jungkook-Really?!hahahah *stupid Yona*.

***7 mounths later

Y/n-Jungkook!Where have you been?!Look at you!

Jungkook-I'm ok Y/n.I'm just have hurt myself a little bit in a fight that's all.

Y/n-Yeah...you  have hurt yourself just a little bit...Jungkook are you kidding me!?You are bleeding!-she said when she looked on my body.

I smile at her, I was so happy that she was so worry about me.

I love her so much!

Maid-Princess Yona stop!

Yona-No,Jungkook are you ok?!Please tell me.

I looked at Yona and she was ready to cry,her head was in her heart...oh no ,for sure she is having heart pain again,its not good that she saw me like that.

Y/n-Yona,Jungkook is ok....

Yona-Dont touch me! Go away! I asked Jungkook not you!

Y/n-Yo....na.

Jungkook-Yona Im ok as Y/n said,please apologize to her now she is older the you and you can't talk to her in this language.

 She lowered her head  and after that she looked at Y/n.

Yona-Im sorry I just..I am....

Y/n-....You are worried about Jungkook :) I understand...and I am telling you at Im going to take care for him right now ok?! so don't worry anymore. ^^

Yona-but....

Y/n-I was going to let you take care for him but im worry for you too!-Y/n said and kiss Yona in forehead.-Go now we are coming to you later ^^.

Yona-alright then...-she said and left the room.

*** END Flashback

Sometimes you search for love somewhere that don't exist,and forget that maybe this love is next to you.

Jungkook-YONNAAA!!!!!!

Y/n run to her and hugged her dead body....she was crying loud and screaming.

Y/n-First Jin,now you!WHY YONA!!!! WHY????

I was feeling so bad...

Y/n-It's all my fault!

Taehyung-Y/n no!

Y/n-Yes it is!If it wasn't for me she and Jin would have die!

Jungkook-It's my fault I killed them!!

Y/n-Yeah...but you killed them because of me!I hate myself!-she hugged Yona ,and crying more and more every second.

Y/n-YONNNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

Me and Taehyung looked at each-other and couldn't help but lowered our heads.

After a while I looked at Y/n...My eyes widened...her hairs...was sparkling...they start sparkling so much that I couldn't see anymore.

When the light gone I heard Taehyung calling me.

Taehyung-Jungkook she....

My mouth was open.Her black dress was become white,her hairs were covered with sparks,Her wigs were white and she was having an aureole over her head.

Jungkook-she is an angel!!!

...to be continued. 

________

A/n:sorry i know this was kind of short but I delete unwittingly the full chapter and I was having to write this from the begining.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

948K 36.1K 43
Getting saved by a vampire is something Jimin never imagined happening to him. He never even thought about the fact they may be real, yet he has spen...
505 10 10
jimin's a half-vampire. for as long as he can remember, he's been promised to full vampire y, a powerful, rich, influential ceo. jimin supposed to ma...
646 32 16
Y/N and her Brother Yoongi are really close.. Ever since they lost their parents. Yoongi has been there to protect her and show her the love that she...
4K 278 24
She's practically Vampire royalty. He's one of the most well known Vampire Hunters. Will different sides keep them apart? TRIGGER WARNINGS Alcohol us...