MaNaN ff: ARRANGED MARRIAGE✅

Rrrmsr tarafından

#1 in India marriage #1 in parth #1 in Nandini #1 in south Indian #6 in fan fiction #3 in soulmates This is... Daha Fazla

manan:forced marriage to soul mates
characters
A good morning..?
fab 5 party
help needed
A huge confession
Where is Nandu..?
flashback
A new morning for manik
thank u😘
ALL UPSIDE DOWN
college life
college 2: mukbhi's lil secret
new bondings
Nandini's pov
♥️♥️♥️
wedding bells for manan
Manan :engagement+ marriage
wedding night
📣📣
bringing her back to their home
their meet???
angry Nandini
♥️♥️♥️
truth revealed to nandini
its not so easy Manik
jealousy track
promo
plays stucks u in graves...
manik consoling nandini
promo for next part
aryaman's pov
all against one??
party!!
precap ❤️❤️
will manan separate??
MISSING HER 😥
ACTING IN FRONT OF FAMILY!
family dinner..!
good bye ARYAMAN...!!!
manan's day out with abheer
🔊🔊🔊
FIRST KISS....!!
A night out for ice cream!!
❤️❤️❤️
Morning at malhotras
my new story
unforgettable train trip
sharing a bed ??!!
a typical husband wife??
in his arms!!
❤️❤️+ promo
angry hulk
A CHAT
private
sick Nandini,caring manik!!
ignorant manik is back!!
ma knows better!!
dinner with him😍
lets find the secret out
nothing to worry when we are together!
Fab 5 performance @ SPACE..!
manik's b'day :)
the cutest proposal..!
a night to remember ;)
the second engagement ❤️❤️
last part - the wedding!
suprise...!!

.......MORNING FUNS.......

11.2K 645 38
Rrrmsr tarafından

One pleaseant morning, manan were in their room. The beautiful sun decided to wake up all sleepy heads..

Manik: Nandini please close the screen. I want to sleep. The sun is disturbing my sleep..

Nandini: I too wanna sleep Manik. You close the screen..

Manik: I am not getting up and it's final.

Nandini: same with me too..

Manik: ok. Don't go..!!

Manik wakes up angrily and opens the screen still more wider.
Suddenly a wicked idea came in his mind. He went to Washroom and bought a mug full of water and poured it on Nandini!

Nandini: what the hell!!

Manik: u wanted to enjoy your sleep na so enjoy in this water!😉

Nandini: Manik just because you have to wake up that doesn't mean that you must wake me up too😡

Manik: hello! It's you who have to go to college and not me! I am taking leave today!

Nandini: but why?

Manik: my office, my company. What bothers you? You get ready for college.. I will enjoy at home!😜

Nandini: stop irritating me! I will also take leave then..

Manik:it's ok. It's just a matter of 5 hrs. See you later sweetheart..

Nandini: ok. You get lost. I will go to college but when I return I swear I will beat you a lot!

Manik: your beatings from your little hand doesn't matter me! Anyway I will be waiting... To mainly irritate you😉😉

Nandini: Manik...!😡

Manik: Nandini😜 meet you at breakfast. Now get ready.. I am going down..

Soon Nandini leaves her room to join everyone for their breakfast. Everyone is suprised to see her ready..

Cabir: nandini are u ok?

Nandini: yeah. What will happen to me? ( Stares at Manik)

Manik couldn't control his laughter seeing her staring..

Navya: are you going anywhere?

Nandini: yes to college..

Cabir: sorry for asking it so late but which college are u working in?

Nandini: SPACE.

Cabir: oh our college..

Nandini: yup. Our college..

Cabir: but Manik I can't understand one thing..

Manik: I caught your point cabir...

Navya was about to answer but cabir signed her to be quiet. Dhruv and Alya were not present as they went to meet the sponsor.

Cabir: Manik we all studied in space only na??

Manik: yes bhai. I don't remember us going to college on Sundays?! Have you been to college on Sundays Nandini?

Nandini: arey who will go to collect on Sunday? It's the only time we can stay away from college....

Cabir: look Nandini was also not going. I thought nerds will be in the college everyday...

Manik: I agree bhai... Nandini tell me one thing who should concentrate on studies more students or teachers?

Nandini: obviously students...

Manik: then who should work for more time students or teachers?

Nandini: students...

Cabir: you are a student or a teacher?

Nandini: teacher...

Cabir: then why are you working on Sundays?! ( He said in a flow and bursted out laughing.. Manik and Navya too were laughing their hearts out seeing confused Nandini)

Nandini: come again.... Why are you people laughing?? And abheer why didn't you get ready for school??

Abheer: because Chachi today is chunday( Sunday)

Navya: looks like Nandini didn't see the calendar at all??

Nandini: but.... Oh shit! I forgot that today is Sunday..

Manik: omg nandini, how soon you have realised that today is Sunday!

Nandini gave a stern look to Manik and Nandini had her breakfast quitely.. and soon left the table.

Navya: you know what Nandini's silence means?

Cabir: what?

Navya: that silence is like silence before a storm. Manik I warn you to be cautious or else...

Cabir: we will run out of this. You call us when her storm ends..Manik enjoy your time with your angry bird bro...

Manik: hmm. I will manage 😎

Navya: ok. Go back to your room..

At manans room:

Manik enters the room and sees angry Nandini pacing here and there..

Nandini: so at last you came! You stupid why didn't you tell me that today is Sunday? U know how small I felt in front of bhai and bhabhi..

Manik: u mean cabir and Navya?

Nandini: yes!

Manik: no worries. They enjoyed teasing u a lot!!

Nandini: it's all because of u Manik!

Manik: now what did I do?

Nandini: if you didn't argue with me today morning, I would have checked the calendar and then pray to aiyyapa and then only come to the breakfast but you spoiled my day manik😩😩

Manik: but to be honest, I had great pleasure teasing u...

Nandini: Manik you are gone...

Saying so Nandini starts beating Manik with whatever she gets in her hand might be pillow or powder can or empty water bottle or magazine...

Manik: Nandini stop it. I was just joking..

Nandini: you had great fun and pleasure na now it's my turn. To be honest Manik I am having great pleasure seeing you running and me hitting you ( imitating Manik)

Saying this she was continuosly hitting him..

Manik: stop it Nandini! It is paining.

Nandini: so what manik? I am enjoying let me continue this until I am tired...

Manik comes closer to Nandini and holds her hands back... And whispers in her ears huskily.

nandini froze at her place seeing their proximity...

Manik: now what happened? Y did you stop??

Nandini: o... Ma..Nik.... I am not in the mood of hitting you so I stopped....( Lied)

Manik: see what ever naughty things you do I have a solution for yours...

Nandini was blushing profusely.

Nandini: I am going to kitchen and help Navya..

Manik: as you wish Ms.nandini.

Nandini: no more Ms.nandini.. I am Mrs.nandini...

Manik: happy realisation to you...

Nandini blushed and ran out of the room hastily only to colloid with cabir..

Cabir: looks like someone is blushing...

Nandini again blushes and goes to kitchen.

Cabir enters manans room only to find Manik smiling to himself..

Cabir:omg Manik something happened between you both.. I thought I have to come to save my lil bro from nandu's storm but looks like someone knows how to overcome it...

Manik: oii... Nothing like that!

Cabir: she is also blushing blushing and you are also smiling smiling..
........LOVE IS IN THE AIR..........

Manik: acha can we go somewhere?

Cabir: where?

Manik: to.....

*****************************

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

408K 26.1K 37
"I have told this to you guys a lot of times that I don't want to get married then why are you guys even forcing me!!" Manik said tying his shoe lace...
51.3K 1.6K 40
You know how most of the indian girls are, obeying parents, staying at home, minding their business. Rhea was no different. But there wouldn't be a...
407K 21.9K 27
What happens when a simple Indian conservative girl marries an unknown man? She is just thought from the very childhood that marriage is very sacred...
17.9K 1K 10
🖤 This FF starts after the Valentines Day All this story original updates are on Wattpad so I would request everyone to read it on wattpad itself a...