POKEMON - CHAOS AND ORDER! (A...

Door infinityalbi10

Serena Yvonne is a 15 year old girl from Asperita City in the Unova Region. She's shy, anti-social and has tr... Meer

CHAPTER 1 - THE FIRST DAY OF YOUR NEW LIFE!
CHAPTER 2 - OLD FRIENDS... NEW FACES!
CHAPTER 3 - AN ENDLESS DREAM OF DARKNESS!
CHAPTER 4 - BATTLE FOR THE STRAITON GYM!
CHAPTER 5 - A SWARM OF TRUTHS! PART 1
CHAPTER 6 - A SWARM OF TRUTHS! PART 2
CHAPTER 7 - DO YOU REMEMBER ME?
CHAPTER 8 - SERENA CATCHES A POKEMON!
CHAPTER 9 - ROCKING THE VIRBANK GYM!
CHAPTER 10 - LIGHTS... CAMERA... PIKA!
CHAPTER 11 - THE CASE OF THE ROCKY HILL!
CHAPTER 12 - EVOLUTION BY FIRE!
CHAPTER 13 - WHAT AM I FEELING?
CHAPTER 14 - A HEART OF STONE AND A HEART OF GOLD!
CHAPTER 15 - DON'T BURGH ME!
CHAPTER 16 - AN EGG-CITING ADVENTURE!
CHAPTER 17 - A MIGHTYENA IN MAREEP'S CLOTHING!
CHAPTER 18 - A SHINING EXAMPLE OF FRIENDSHIP!
CHAPTER 19 - SHOCK OF ALL SHOCKS! PART 1
CHAPTER 20 - SHOCK OF ALL SHOCKS! PART 2
CHAPTER 21 - UNOVA'S GOT TALENT!
CHAPTER 22 - UNDER THE PLEDGING TREE!
CHAPTER 23 - CONQUERING THE NIMBASA SHOWCASE!
CHAPTER 24 - AN AXEW GUSHER OF CHANGE!
CHAPTER 25 - ALOLAN DANGER!
CHAPTER 26 - DON'T UNDERMINE YOUR OPPONENT!
CHAPTER 27 - BATTLING WITH ELEGANCE AND A BIG SMILE!
CHAPTER 28 - A CONSPIRACY TO CONQUER!
CHAPTER 29 - PARTY DANCECAPADES!
CHAPTER 30 - PERFORMING WITH A FIERY CHARM!
CHAPTER 31 - LOOK! UP IN THE SKYLA!
CHAPTER 32 - AN AMAZING AERIAL BATTLE!
CHAPTER 33 - A SUMMER OF DISCOVERY! PART 1 - FRIENDS AND RIVALS!
CHAPTER 34 - A SUMMER OF DISCOVERY! PART 2 - GHOUL DAZE!
CHAPTER 35 - A SUMMER OF DISCOVERY! PART 3 - THE ROAD TO HUMILAU!
CHAPTER 36 - RISING FROM THE RUINS!
CHAPTER 37 - TEAM PLASMA'S POKEMON POWER PLOT!
CHAPTER 38 - KYUREM VS. THE SWORDS OF JUSTICE!
CHAPTER 39 - CAUTION: ICY BATTLE CONDITIONS!
CHAPTER 40 - BONDS BEYOND REALITY!
CHAPTER 41 - A CRAZY TRIP DOWN MEMORY LANE!
CHAPTER 42 - A VILLAGE HOMECOMING!
CHAPTER 43 - SEEING THE FOREST FOR THE TREES!
CHAPTER 44 - WE ARE LEGENDS!
CHAPTER 45 - PERFORMING A PATHWAY TO THE FUTURE!
CHAPTER 46 - CURTAIN UP! UNOVA LEAGUE!
CHAPTER 47 - A RIVETING RIVALRY!
CHAPTER 48 - THE SEMI-FINAL FRONTIER!
CHAPTER 49 - BATTLE OF THE BONDS!
CHAPTER 50 - GATHERING THE GANG OF SIX!
CHAPTER 51 - MISSION: DEFEAT YOUR RIVAL!
CHAPTER 52 - A MEGA CHALLENGING FINALE!
CHAPTER 54 - SOME ASSEMBLY IS REQUIRED!
CHAPTER 55 - THE LEGEND OF THE RAINBOW HERO!
CHAPTER 56 - 10,000,000 REASONS TO FIGHT!
CHAPTER 57 - DON'T GIVE UP 'TILL IT'S OVER!
CHAPTER 58 - THE FINAL FIGHT!
CHAPTER 59 - EPILOGUE: I CHOOSE YOU!

CHAPTER 53 - THIS WORLD IS SACRED!

688 26 10
Door infinityalbi10

Previously in Pokemon Chaos and Order...

Ash was able to defeat the Elite Four and the Unova League Champion, Alain, and thus making him the new Champion.

This gave Ash enough confidence to tell Serena how he really feels about her, but he is interrupted by an explosion. The same woman who was heard in Ash's vision-like dreams then appeared on a TV set, and exclaimed that a new world order has begun.

.......................................................................

Ash and Serena stared at the TV screen for a while, not believing their eyes and ears. "What the Distortion World is going on?!" Ash exclaimed in confusion. "I'm just as clueless as you!" Serena replied.

BOOM!

Another loud booming sound came from outside, causing the two to cover their ears. They then took a look out of the Pokemon Center window and saw something weird in the sky.

"WHAT IS THAT?!" Nate asked as he ran over to Ash and Serena, with Dawn and the others running towards the group. "I don't know!" Serena replied to her brother. "Somebody named Lusamine has something to do with it..."

"LUSAMINE?!" Lillie and Kevin cried out in shock. "You know her?" Ash asked as the two stop running. Lillie looked down ashamed. Kevin gave her a small hug, causing her to blush. "Lusamine is my mother..." she said in a hushed tone.

"Wait WHAT?!" Red exclaims in shock. "You're the daughter of the president of the Aether Foundation?" He asks. "And she's trying to take over the world?" Gary continued. "With an army of quote unquote 'Ultra Beasts'?!" Leaf continues. "With a gang of losers called 'Team Rainbow Rocket'?!" Jessie, James and Meowth said.

"Yes, yes, yes and... yes..." Kevin replied. "So what are we going to do?" Nate asked while drawing out a Pokeball. Everybody then starts to look at him with a terrified look.

"C'mon people!" Nate said. "We can take on these Ultra Beast scums no problem! They're probably not that tough considering Ash's power! We'll send them shaking back to where they came from! They... 're right behind me aren't they...?" Nate finally realised why his friends were looking at him like that.

He slowly turned around and saw what was standing behind him. It's an Ultra Beast that resembles a large, red, anthropomorphic mosquito. It has bulging muscles that appear to be made out of sacs that are filled with a red fluid that has small white bubbles rising in it. These muscles also have white "tendons" running through them, and are said to be stronger than steel. It possesses two arms with black five fingered hands that have red knuckles. There are also black spikes on its body, particularly its shoulders, elbows and knees. Its head is small and flat, with two red compound eyes, and two black, spherical basal joints for its red and black antennae between them. Protruding from under these joints is a long, silver proboscis. It has four legs without feet and two pairs of orange, translucent wings.

"Oh Shinx..." was all Nate could say. The Ultra Beast's fist then begins to glow red and red-orange energy pulses off it like an explosion. It then charges forward Nate, ready to punch him. Nate covers his eyes, not wanting to see his ultimate demise. However...

"MULTI-ATTACK!" Nate hears a voice command. Suddenly, a Pokemon jumps towards the Ultra Beast. The Pokemon had a metallic snout on its nose bridge and upper jaw, both of which lead to a triangular black nose framed by three red lines. Its upper jaw ends in a sharply pointed overbite, while its lower jaw has two visible fangs, one on each side. Its eyes have white sclerae, bright silver irises, and no pupils. These eyes are mostly surrounded by black coloration, framed along the bottom by its upper jaw. On each side of its head is a circular, metallic drive, with a white circle crossed by a metal line. The back of the crest on its head opens up, and three long spikes jut out of it. Its two ears, one on each side of its crest, are short and pointed, with black and red sections on their insides.

The Pokemon's body becomes covered in a red colored aura as its claws glow the same color. It then strikes the Ultra Beast with its claws, sending the Ultra Beast flying backwards and away from Nate. "Way to go Silvally..." the same voice congratulated the Pokemon before walking towards the group.

"Gladion?!" Kevin and Lillie exclaimed simultaneously. "Good to see you're both okay!" The boy, Gladion, replied. "But we have bigger problems on our hands!" "Yeah... I think we know..." Ash said with a sarcastic tone.

"Hmm... who are you...?" Meowth asked Gladion. "He's my brother..." Lillie explained. "And bad children..." a voice said in a smug tone as everybody turned over to look where the voice was coming from. They all saw Lusamine, which caused everybody to get into Battle positions.

"What do you want from us?!" Ash demanded to know. Lusamine grinned. "I told the entire Region what I want!" She said. "Humanity has been hogging all of the light to their selfish selves! Leaving my precious Beasts to dwell in darkness! Today this ends! The era of the Ultra Beasts has begun today!"

"That didn't answer my question!" Ash barked. Lusamine now looked mad. "Watch your tongue, you undeserving child!" She barked back. "You are in my way! And so are your friends! I apologize for the inconvenience but you must be eliminated!" She draws out a Pokeball. "Go! Bewear!" She exclaimed as she threw her Pokeball upward, releasing her Pokemon.

It was a black and pink Pokemon resembling a bear. Its legs and the front of its body are black, while its head, back, and tail are pink. Across the top of its head is a white band with two tufts of fur on each end. This white marking gives it the appearance of wearing a headband with decorative bear ears. It has a short, white muzzle with a triangular black nose. There are pink paw pads on its front paw, and white digital pads on its hind. It has a short tail with dark pink rings.

"'In your way?!'" Ash repeated Lusamine's line. "I don't even know you!" Lusamine then raised her hand, signaling for her Bewear not to attack. "That is not necessarily true..." she said. "I doubted you two would remember me after all these years. But let's just say that if I wasn't doing volunteer work for Prof. Oak's Pokemon Summer Camp that one day, none of this would've happened!"

Ash and Serena look at each other, obviously puzzled. Lusamine then sighed. "You gave Serena to a nurse to treat her wound..." she said, trying to refresh their memory. Ash and Serena's eyes widen and Lusamine smiled.

"You two have very good potential..." Lusamine said. "Ever since that day I've been researching you two. I figured out nearly everything about you. Including Ash's telepathic abilities. I didn't know that was linked to your Greninja, but after I found out where you were, I wanted to use that for my advantage. My favorite of the Ultra Beasts, Nihilego, has limited psychic abilities related to its Neurotoxin, so I tried to take over your mind with it multiple times..."

Ash had a moment of realization. "Whenever I felt I was losing control of the synchronization with Greninja, it did feel like I was poisoned..." he murmured. Lusamine continued. "But your willpower was stronger than I thought. Good thing one of my friends is good with planning ahead, and decided to think about a Plan B before Plan A failed. He donated a handsome amount to the P.F.B.A., so they sponsored the Battle Avenue. That way I could get Serena interested in Showcases and amplify her self-esteem..."

"This plan is beginning to sound really complicated..." Red said but was interrupted by Lusamine continuing her monologue. "And now I am so happy you're all here!" She said. "If I couldn't take control of Ash, I'll use the next best thing!"

Nate cleared his throat. "I don't want to sound rude... actually I do but it's the polite thing to say before bashing on someone..." he said. "But, A) You're monologuing for no reason and revealing your plan, that makes no sense by the way, to a bunch of teenagers. And B) Why on Earth do you need Ash and/or Serena?!"

Lusamine shrugged. "The monologue makes me sound more threatening..." "It really doesn't..." Gary murmured. Lusamine continued. "I needed Ash because of his Battle Bond powers, despite me not knowing what they were before Frogadier Evolved. As I said, Ash's willpower is stronger than I thought, which was why I hired Hunter J to find out if anyone has a weak mind. Low and behold, she leaded me to Serena!"

Serena looked scared and offended. "Serena has a really close bond with Ash..." Lusamine continued, making the two blush. "If I amplify her potential just a bit... she will be very useful for my cause! Why I need them? Their powers, combined with the powers of my precious Beasts will allow me to open an Ultra Wormhole so big it will obliterate all life on Earth!"

"Keep dreamin' Ultra Witch!" Red exclaimed as he threw a Pokeball in the air, releasing a Pokemon. It was a bipedal, insectoid creature. It is primarily green with cream accents between its three body segments. On the back of its somewhat reptilian head are three points, and it has narrow eyes. Its forearms consist of large, white scythes, which it uses for hunting as well as fighting. On its thighs are spikes of fur, and it has three clawed toes on its large feet. Two pairs of cream-colored wings extend from its back.

"Air Slash!" Red commanded. The Pokemon, Scyther, formed a light-blue ring of aura in front of its scythe, and sends light-blue crescents of aura from the ring towards Bewear, knocking it out with just one hit.

"WHAT?!" Lusamine exclaimed in shock. "As you can see, we're not pushovers!" Red exclaimed. "Not even a little bit!" Ash replied as he drew out his Pokeballs. "Come on out!" He said as he threw them upwards, releasing all of his Pokemon.

Lusamine grinned. "It will take you much more than that to defeat my precious Beasts!" She said. "Well how about this!" Lillie exclaimed as she pulled out a Luxury Ball from her bag.

"Whoa!" Kevin exclaimed. "Lillie, are you sure about this?" He asked. Lillie looks at him with a look of confidence that he has never seen before. "Other than wanting to be with you for the rest of my life... I've never been this sure about anything..." she answered. Kevin blushed.

"GO NEBBY!" She exclaimed as she threw the Luxury Ball forward, releasing her Pokemon. It was a large, white Pokemon resembling a white lion. It has a blunt muzzle with a blue-gray nose and pale blue eyes. The top half of its face is a deep blue area that shows a constantly changing starscape. Four yellow spikes frame its head like a crown and two more pairs of spikes adorn either side of its lower jaw, and each spike separates large tufts of its mane.

Solid ridges-red nearest its head and yellow farther away-poke out of each tuft along the middle, except on the tufts on its cheeks and chin, with the topmost part wrapping around the tip of the tuft. Overall, its mane creates the impression of a stylized sun. Around each leg is a dark orange band, and there is a black spot on each foot. It has three black toes on each foot with long yellow claws. At the tip of its tail is a large black spot with a thin yellow rim.

The Pokemon then let out a mighty roar. "What is that?!" Serena asked. Lusamine then had a serious look on her face. "So that pile of space dust Evolved..." she murmured. "Doesn't matter! Not even the mighty Solgaleo can stop what's bound to happen, AND what's happening right now!" Suddenly, a giant pirate ship appeared in the air.

"What's that?!" Dawn asked. "It's the Team Plasma Frigate!" Gladion exclaimed. "Clever boy..." Lusamine said sarcastically. "It will be much easier to incapacitate my enemies when all of Unova is covered in ice!" She exclaimed.

"She's bluffing!" Keldeo said telepathically. "To encase an entire Region in ice you'll need a power source as powerful as..." Keldeo's eyes widen in realization. "A Legendary Pokemon... THEY HAVE KYUREM!" Lusamine grinned and put her fingers in her earpiece.

"Fire at will, Ghetsis..." she said. "Are you sure ma'am?" Ghetsis answered over the earpiece communicator. "You're still down there..." "I'll be okay..." she said. "Understood!" Ghetsis answered before hanging up.

Inside the pirate-looking ship is Ghetsis and his goons, as well as his daughter. "Fire the Ice Cannon!" He commanded. "Yessir!" The goons responded before pressing a bunch of buttons, causing the cannon to charge. Ghetsis then uses his earpiece to talk to someone else.

"It's time... you ready?" He asked. "I waited centuries for this!" The one on the other side of the communicator, Kyurem, answered. "Fire already!" It barked. Ghetsis smirked as the cannon nearly finished charging.

Keldeo then released a Hydro Pump attack from its hooves so that it can fly over to the ship. It then surrounded itself with Aqua Jet to get there even faster. "Good luck Keldeo!" Ash cried out. Ash then turned his attention back over to Lusamine.

"You can forget about your little plan!" He exclaimed. "There's no way me, Serena or anyone else here will help you!" "Have I not made myself clear?" Lusamine asked sarcastically. "I didn't ask..." she then snapped her fingers.

BOOM!

Another Ultra Wormhole appeared right next to her. From the Wormhole a creature made primarily of wires with a white glowing "star" for a head.

"These creatures just keep getting weirder and weirder..." Gary and Nate murmured simultaneously. "What is this thing gonna do?!" Meowth teased. "Is it gonna transfer some Electrons to our body and ruin my hair...?" Jessie asked mockingly. "Ooh I'm so scared!" She teased. "Or perhaps it's just looking for a job as a Christmas Tree!" James continued.

The Trio began to laugh. Lusamine however, wasn't taking those insults to her Beast lightly. "Xurkitree... Hypnosis!" She commanded. Xurkitree's star then began to glow in an ever-changing blue, purple, green, orange and mainly yellow light. The light then travels and makes its way to our heroes.

Most try to look away, but the light had already consumed them and they all collapsed to the ground, asleep. All that is... but one. Ash wasn't giving up on his mind so easily. "Is... that... all... you've... got...?!" Ash said, trying his best to stay awake.

"Oh yeah, I forgot about your willpower or whatever..." Lusamine said. "Wrap. Then Zap Cannon!" She commanded. Xurkitree then extended its wire-like appendages towards Ash and wrapping them around his torso, giving him very little Oxygen.

A yellow and green orb of electricity with a red core then appears next to Xurkitree's head. Much like Leavanny's String Shot/Energy Ball combo, the electric orb was fired towards Ash and used Xurkitree's appendages as a trail to insure a hit.

Xurkitree's Zap Cannon does in fact hit Ash, causing him to be surrounded by an electric aura which constantly shot out sparks as he screamed in agony. After a few seconds the aura subsided and Ash has fallen unconscious, smoke pouring out of his body.

Xurkitree then lets go of Ash, causing his body to fall limp to the ground like a puppet. Then, the same jellyfish-like Pokemon from Ash's dream came out of the same Ultra Wormhole as Xurkitree. "We can't corrupt Ash..." Lusamine told it. "So let's take the next best thing..."

The Ultra Beast, Nihilego, wrapped its tentacles around Serena before hovering over back into the Ultra Wormhole, Xurkitree following shortly. "Tah tah!" Lusamine said before herself disappearing inside the Ultra Wormhole.

Elsewhere...

In Opelucid City, Iris and Cilan were on the market, buying some last-minute ingredients for Cilan's special meal. "Well that's about it..." Cilan said. "Thanks for accompanying me Iris..." he thanked with a smile. She blushes but smiles back.

"No problem Cilan!" She replied. "Have fun making your feast!" "Why don't you join me?" Cilan suddenly asked. Iris blushed again. "Me?! Why?" She asked baffled. "You're a fellow Gym Leader and a childhood friend of mine..." Cilan answered. "It would be rude for me to not ask..."

Iris smiled. "I'd love you..." she said. Cilan raised an eyebrow, blushing. "TO!" Iris snapped back in embarrassment. "I'd love TO join you!" She nervously laughed, all the while blushing.

"No time for this!" Drayden came suddenly running in. "What? Why dad?" Iris asked, half-confused and half-disappointed. "We have an Ultra big problem on our hands!" Drayden explained. "I need you to contact every Gym Leader we know! The new Champion has been attacked right after the Vertress Conference!"

Iris and Cilan looked at each other before nodding back to Drayden and running off. Drayden then turns around to his Haxorus. "We're at war, old friend..." he said.

.......................................................................

Hey guys! Infinityalbi10 here! Two things: One, sorry about the long monologue and the seemingly forced retcons. I just wanted things to fit into place.

Two, you won't have to wait a long time to fill your curiosities after the events of this Chapter, because starting tomorrow, I'm back to my daily upload/update schedule. Unless I'm writing two Chapters in one day. Then I'll take a day's worth of a break.

The reason my update schedule was longer than before was because I got a summer job last week, and those kids I work with are EXHAUSTING!

Anyways, here's the summary for next Chapter:

Ash wakes up from the shock given to him by Lusamine's Xurkitree, only to find Serena missing. A giant fortress then appears where the Vertress Conference was held, being controlled by the other leaders of Team Rainbow Rocket.

After waking up the group, they decide to split up. Nate, Dawn and the Rocket Trio will infiltrate the castle and defeat the other leaders, while Red, Gary, Leaf, Kevin, Lillie and Ash will try and find a way to save Serena.

Will our heroes succeed? Will they return Serena safely home? Or will Lusamine's army of evil and interdimensional creatures prove to be too much for our heroes? Will "a little" backup suffice in the worst case scenario?

Find out next time... AS THE CRISIS CONTINUES!

Thanks for reading! 😊

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

86.7K 2.8K 37
Serena is a successful matchmaker and everything's was going smoothly until one day, A mysterious stranger enters her shop. She seems to know him but...
10.6K 336 21
Serena is a twenty-one-year-old woman who has been forced to be a slave to her evil stepmother, Hania, and her stepsisters, Miette and Dawn. Ash is t...
158K 1.5K 31
Yandere Serena x Ash Go check out my friend, the artist who drew the drawings and cover: @Cheruyuu in Twitter. I do not own Pokemon or the company. ...
176K 4.9K 31
•~•~•~•An Amourshipping Fanfic•~•~•~• •~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~• Serena Yvonne is a regular teenage girl at the age of 13 who just sta...