Love on Broadway (TROYLER AU)

由 staylovelyxxx

更多

Love on Broadway (TROYLER AU)
Auditions
Fires and Dreams
Welcome to Broadway (Mini Chapter)
Mike's Here
Scripts and Addresses
Nicknames for Friends
Clothes (Mini Chapter)
Meeting Actors
Police
Mitch's Back
I care about you
Sheets
Acting Camp: Day 1
Acting Camp: Day 2 (part 1)
Acting Camp: Day 2 (part 2)
Acting Camp: Day 3
Knockout
Go along with it
That Cutie (Mini Chapter)
Tyler's Story (Mini Chapter)
Cuddles and Confusion
I'll Take Care of You
Skyping
First Time
Shweeping
Multitasking
Confusion and Fights
Homemade Scripts
After "I love you"
Flashbacks and Solutions
Old Married Couple
The Final Act

Anytime (Mini Chapter)

5.7K 296 115
由 staylovelyxxx

- TROYE -

My job for the rest of the day was sitting in Tyler's office, reading his vast collection of gossip magazines while answering the occasional phonecalls for Tyler.

My feet are propped on his desk and I am leaning back on his desk chair, reading a magazine when the phone rings again.

"Tyler Oakley's office, this is Troye speaking" I state, pulling out Tyler's notepad that I put his phone messages on. I write the time and date on the top of a new sheet, waiting to relay the message onto the paper.

"Where's Tyler?" a man asks.

"He's busy at the moment. Can I have your name?" I ask, pen ready to write.

"You know my name. I was there a couple days ago?" he states, rudely.

I did?

The only person I met in the past week who doesn't work at the theater was Mi--.

Oh.

"Mike?" I ask, anger building inside of me.

"Yeah. Where's Tyler?" he repeats.

"Why the hell do you think I would tell you that?" I spit.

"Cut the crap and tell me where he is. I need to talk to him"

"Don't you dare come near Tyler ever again" I warn.

"Or what?" he laughs.

"Or....I'll tell Sawyer" I say, smiling when I hear the silence on the other end.

He's scared of Sawyer. I knew that much by now.

"He's my fucking boyfriend. You've known him for what? A week?" he says

"I don't care what you think. If you ever come near Tyler or even talk to Tyler, I won't hesitate to call the police" I growl.

"You can't stop me from seeing my boyfriend" he argues.

"Watch me" I say before hanging up the phone.

It takes a while, but I find a way to block his number on Tyler's office phone. I take a deep breath before facing another problem in front of me.

Do I tell Tyler?

A couple hours later and I have returned to my previous pasttime of leafing through magazines when Tyler barges through the door, breathlessly.

He flops onto the couch, and lets out a frustrated groan that is muffled by the cushions.

"Fun day?" I laugh.

He groans in response and shoves his face further into the pillows. 

"I'm going to take that as a yes" I say, stretching my limbs before starting to walk over to him.

"How is me groaning a good thing?" he asks, flipping onto his back on the couch.

"I could think of a couple scenarios where you groaning is a very good thing" I smirk.

"Kinky" Tyler states, looking at the ceiling.

"What's up?" I ask, plopping down on the couch next to his head. 

He's very short, and even when his entire body is lying down on the couch, there is still a little bit of empty couch leftover.

I think it's cute.

"My head hurts" he mumbles, rubbing his eyes from underneath his glasses.

"Do you want me to get you some medicine?" I ask.

"No, medicine never helps. Could you massage my head for me?"

"I am not your masseuse" I state.

"True, but you are my assistant. And I am ordering you to massage my head" he says.

"Do I have too?" I whine.

"Please? My mom used to do it when I was a kid, and then..." he trails off, a pained look coming over his face.

"What?" I urge him to continue.

"And then...he used to do it..." he says, shuddering suddenly.

He lowers his eyes, and slowly starts sitting up, wincing in pain.

"It's fine if you don't want to..." he sighs, rubbing his forehead.

Desperate to make him feel better, I pull him back onto the couch, his head landing in my lap.

He looks at me in confusion.

"Troye, you really don't have to" he says, blushing.

I roll my eyes at him and give him a small smile.

"It's okay. I want to" I say, gently laying my fingers on his head.

I start rubbing his head the way my mom used to do to mine to make my headaches go away. 

Man, I miss my family.

It's hard to concentrate on massaging Tyler's head when he is staring at me, wide-eyed.

"Stop staring at me" I mumble, trying to hide a smile.

"You're prettyyy" Tyler says, smirking.

"Shut up" I say, continuing to rub his head.

After a while, I've stopped rubbing his head, and instead am just talking to him while running my fingers through his incredibly soft hair as his head rests on my lap.

We get to a comfortable silence, and Tyler speaks up.

"Were there any important phone calls today?" he asks, looking up to me from my lap.

My eyes widen and I try to mask them by shaking my head.

"Just some boring meetings" I say, getting up to get him the notepad. Tyler sits up, waiting to look over the future meetings he has to attend.

Once I retrieve the notepad, I return to my spot on the couch, and Tyler leans his body on mine.

While he flips through the notepad, I recite the lines of the script in my head, smiling when I got to my favorite parts.

I'm such a freak.

"Troye? You left this one blank?" he asks.

"I did?" I respond, looking at the notepad to take a closer look.

That was Mike's phone call.

"Oh...that? That was...nothing. Yeah...it was....um....it was....A WRONG NUMBER!! Yeah, it was a wrong number!" I say, proud of my excuse.

"Troye...are you lying?" he asks, smiling at my excited face.

My face falls.

Shit.

"No" I say, pulling my best serious expression.

"You may be a great actor, but you're a shit lier. Who called?" he asks.

"Um...no one" I say, looking away from his persistent blue-green eyes.

"Troye..." 

"ItwasMike"

His face pales and his eyes widen.

"But, I told him not to call and I told him I would call the police...I'm sorry I shouldn't have picked up" I rambled, trying to make Tyler happy again.

"No...it's fine. You couldn't have known it was him, the phone doesn't even have caller I.D....did he say what he wanted?" Tyler whispers a small tear escaping his eyes, looking at his feet.

I hate Mike.

I don't know what he did, but I hate him.

I hate that he hurt Tyler.

I hate that even though he isn't here, he manages to cause Tyler pain. 

I hate that just the mention of his name can cause Tyler's beautiful eyes to break.

I hate him. 

"He wanted to know where you were..."

"What did you tell him?" he asks. 

"I told him that I would never tell him where you were" I say, placing a hand over his, trying to calm him down.

He looks up at me with sad eyes that are brimming with tears.

"Thanks, Troye" he sniffles, leaning more of his weight on me.

I wrap my arms around his shoulders and settle us into the couch so we are curled together.

"Anytime" I reply.

======================================

A/N:

This is to make up for my (kinda) sad chapter in my other story. Hope I gave y'all some nice fluff :)

(fix my mistakes)

Love you my mango slices <3

xxxx

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

16.3M 545K 35
Down-on-her-luck Aubrey gets the job offer of a lifetime, with one catch: her ex-husband is her new boss. *** Aubrey...
43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...